Taiko Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taiko @ Arcadia 2009 (success!)

+19
jenny_amh
PegaKok
DarkOni++
Skyne Keira
adri
th_newbie
mitsurugi
hayatekazama
HareHareYukai
gepi
Giazenshia
Ice_
YukariKaito
Zenova
まきお
yuu_yuki
Rubyrain
Mint
ongchinkai
23 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Taiko @ Arcadia 2009 (success!) - Page 10 Empty Re: Taiko @ Arcadia 2009 (success!)

Post by Rubyrain Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:08 pm

got liu lian zhi ge meh? lol~ imagine playing taiko with a sack of durian beside us. xP

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Taiko @ Arcadia 2009 (success!) - Page 10 Empty Re: Taiko @ Arcadia 2009 (success!)

Post by Kyon Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:12 pm

ruby > gt !! budden the liu lian is another meaning, liu3 lian4 ,dunno hu sing de,budden when the ppl sing that,sound like durian ~~ durian ~~~

Kyon
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyne Keira Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:20 pm

And then become fat due to durian.lol
and btw,i think we should have a jap themed party.lol

Skyne Keira
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Taiko @ Arcadia 2009 (success!) - Page 10 Empty Taiko @ Arcadia 2009

Post by yuu_yuki Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:01 pm

UPDATE:

"Taiko no Tatsujin 12" Competition photos are ready for you to view in facebook!!

https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=114229&id=65474477256#/photos.php?id=65474477256

yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by jjynwa Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:11 am

Hi, I'm Jia Jun, I was one of the photographer during the taiko competition. Would like to share the link with you guys.

https://www.facebook.com/jjgan?ref=profile#/album.php?aid=121249&id=640471569

You can add me as friends and tag accordingly. Enjoy the pics!

- Jia Jun

jjynwa
へたっび
へたっび

Back to top Go down

Post by mitsurugi Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:30 pm

Wow I didn't notice another photographer there...
thanks for the photos Very Happy
mitsurugi
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by まきお Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:31 am

For what I heard, it seems that more people are wanting to try out Taiko no Tatsujin since the post-competition days. It looks like we've successfully promoted the game after all. XD
まきお
まきお
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:50 am

jjynwa wrote:Hi, I'm Jia Jun, I was one of the photographer during the taiko competition. Would like to share the link with you guys.

- Jia Jun

Hi Jia Jun,
Thanks alot for the photos! Welcome to taikodojo~ =D
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkOni++ Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:59 pm

yuu_yuki wrote:
jjynwa wrote:Hi, I'm Jia Jun, I was one of the photographer during the taiko competition. Would like to share the link with you guys.

- Jia Jun

Hi Jia Jun,
Thanks alot for the photos! Welcome to taikodojo~ =D

Wow, thats lots of photos! Thanks

DarkOni++
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by jjynwa Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:37 pm

No worries. Hope you guys like the pics!

jjynwa
へたっび
へたっび

Back to top Go down

Post by ongchinkai Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:35 am

OK, to all participants who have not received their complimentary copy of the group photo, please let me know. There should still be one or two who haven't gotten theirs.
ongchinkai
ongchinkai
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyne Keira Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:39 am

jia lat...so long le...
i look at the photo just now then i stun.
who is A and who is B?
lol.

Skyne Keira
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubyrain Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:48 pm

wad A B? lol.

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:35 pm

By the way Chinkai, are there any further plans on holding another competition or event with Arcadia?
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ongchinkai Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:56 pm

With Adrian no longer working at Tornado, and Angeline having been transferred to HQ, the only points of contact I have at the moment is Kah Fai (I don't have Alex's contact).

I will try to get in touch with Angeline again and see how things go.
ongchinkai
ongchinkai
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:15 pm

ongchinkai wrote:With Adrian no longer working at Tornado, and Angeline having been transferred to HQ, the only points of contact I have at the moment is Kah Fai (I don't have Alex's contact).

I have Alex's contact, i can give it to you. =3
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by まきお Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:06 am

ongchinkai wrote:With Adrian no longer working at Tornado, and Angeline having been transferred to HQ, the only points of contact I have at the moment is Kah Fai (I don't have Alex's contact).

Well, in fact their boss is actually hoping that we can organize another Taiko Competition. And if we do, he can even bring the Taiko machine to club Seven and display the game screen on the giant screen there.
まきお
まきお
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by ongchinkai Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:07 am

まきお wrote:Well, in fact their boss is actually hoping that we can organize another Taiko Competition. And if we do, he can even bring the Taiko machine to club Seven and display the game screen on the giant screen there.

REALLY?! THEN I'M SO GOING TO GET IT UP! Pardon the caps but the mere thought of seeing don-chan and katsu-kun on the big screen at Seven really makes me tremble with excitement Very Happy
ongchinkai
ongchinkai
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:23 pm

ongchinkai wrote:
まきお wrote:Well, in fact their boss is actually hoping that we can organize another Taiko Competition. And if we do, he can even bring the Taiko machine to club Seven and display the game screen on the giant screen there.

REALLY?! THEN I'M SO GOING TO GET IT UP! Pardon the caps but the mere thought of seeing don-chan and katsu-kun on the big screen at Seven really makes me tremble with excitement Very Happy

CK, big screen is damn cool for us, i'm so wanna see it too, but then..
Who's gonna specially go up just to watch us in that area??
Cos' to me, no one gonna "pass by" that side. At least there's people staying and crowding around if it's in the usual Level 5 place.
Just my 2 cents. kat=3
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10