Taiko Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taiko @ Arcadia 2009 (success!)

+19
jenny_amh
PegaKok
DarkOni++
Skyne Keira
adri
th_newbie
mitsurugi
hayatekazama
HareHareYukai
gepi
Giazenshia
Ice_
YukariKaito
Zenova
まきお
yuu_yuki
Rubyrain
Mint
ongchinkai
23 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Taiko @ Arcadia 2009 (success!) - Page 7 Empty Re: Taiko @ Arcadia 2009 (success!)

Post by ongchinkai Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:37 am

Download links updated accordingly. Thanks kk and yuu Smile
ongchinkai
ongchinkai
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Taiko @ Arcadia 2009 (success!) - Page 7 Empty Re: Taiko @ Arcadia 2009 (success!)

Post by yuu_yuki Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:44 am

Btw, pega, can you download using the mediafire link?
It contains 3 files: Poster, Reg Form, Rules

Here's the poster, click on the link for a complete view:
https://i.servimg.com/u/f88/13/08/69/34/taikop10.jpg
Taiko @ Arcadia 2009 (success!) - Page 7 Taikop10
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by PegaKok Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:46 am

yuu_yuki wrote:Btw, pega, can you download using the mediafire link?
It contains 3 files: Poster, Reg Form, Rules

Here's the poster, click on the link for a complete view:
https://i.servimg.com/u/f88/13/08/69/34/taikop10.jpg
[img]https://i.servimg.com/u/f88/13/08/69/34/taikop10.jpg[img]

I was able to download via Mediafire.
PegaKok
PegaKok
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubyrain Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:00 am

k lah i join lah. c when i free den go register lah. but abit pathetic leh.... $9 to register, win also win $30 only. haha. in this aspect i think zone x offers better prizes. keke.

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:56 am

Don't use megaupload. It sucks.

The download exceeded applies to everyday, everyone and anytime because we're all sharing the same old proxy.

Now whole Singapore also damn laggy, thanks to our S1 APCN2 cable being cut off... Make things worse.

Mediafire rocks ^^ Good job.
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by hayatekazama Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:36 pm

the registration form were ready yesterday afternoon, dunno wats with the delay but.. I'm confirm the 1st to sign up for it.. LOL
hayatekazama
hayatekazama
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by PegaKok Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:00 pm

hayatekazama wrote:the registration form were ready yesterday afternoon, dunno wats with the delay but.. I'm confirm the 1st to sign up for it.. LOL

Of course lar, Hayate. The form is located so near from your workplace. Near until babies also can crawl and take. Hahaha~
PegaKok
PegaKok
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by まきお Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:47 pm

Hmm I'll definitely join if most of the pioneer members join too XD
まきお
まきお
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by mitsurugi Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:44 pm

My heart swaying over whether to join or not... it's close to my prelims but still it's one day............ Ah geez... Neutral
mitsurugi
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubyrain Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:56 pm

Join lor.. they need more ppl to join anyways. haha.

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkOni++ Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:05 pm

Giazenshia wrote:Don't use megaupload. It sucks.

The download exceeded applies to everyday, everyone and anytime because we're all sharing the same old proxy.

Now whole Singapore also damn laggy, thanks to our S1 APCN2 cable being cut off... Make things worse.

Hmm? I'm okay with Megaupload. However, you may make a manual proxy or don't use it. If you use firefox,
1) type about:config and hit enter
2) in the filter bar type pipelining
3) enable ALL the results. For the network.http.pipelining.maxrequests, type any num, max. 10
4) Close and restart. It shld be 5%~25% faster now..

Sorry it's offtopic

DarkOni++
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by まきお Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:04 pm

DarkOni++ wrote:

Hmm? I'm okay with Megaupload. However, you may make a manual proxy or don't use it. If you use firefox,
3) enable ALL the results. For the network.http.pipelining.maxrequests, type any num, max. 10

Sorry it's offtopic

Used this method before. Doesn't really work all the time.

Back to topic:

How about having a mass 游戏玩法说明 (whatever it means) session during the competition itself too? lol XD
まきお
まきお
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny_amh Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:26 pm

まきお wrote:
DarkOni++ wrote:

Sorry it's offtopic

Used this method before. Doesn't really work all the time.

Back to topic:

How about having a mass 游戏玩法说明 (whatever it means) session during the competition itself too? lol XD

it will be a very good idea.. but brandon should start off first since he started it of this 游戏玩法说明.. once he start we all will be following.. xD

ps. even if i join, i can only join muz one.. oni to me cannot.. too hard already..
jenny_amh
jenny_amh
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by mitsurugi Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:26 am

Haha thought the idea was never going to be back Very Happy
So 4 taiko machines means 8 people doing it at the same time?
mitsurugi
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by PegaKok Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:44 am

mitsurugi wrote:Haha thought the idea was never going to be back Very Happy

As this is going to be Taiko12, if they want customers to play Taiko12 while competition is on-going, probably only 1-2 will be used for competition purposes.
PegaKok
PegaKok
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by mitsurugi Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:48 pm

PegaKok wrote:

As this is going to be Taiko12, if they want customers to play Taiko12 while competition is on-going, probably only 1-2 will be used for competition purposes.

Hmm... I was hoping to see 8 people doing the 游戏玩法说明 at the same time... So i guess that those 2 taiko 12 that are side by side each others are going to be used? Since taiko 11 and taiko 12 on the other side are for the other non-competitors?
mitsurugi
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by PegaKok Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:52 pm

mitsurugi wrote:
PegaKok wrote:

Hmm... I was hoping to see 8 people doing the 游戏玩法说明 at the same time... So i guess that those 2 taiko 12 that are side by side each others are going to be used? Since taiko 11 and taiko 12 on the other side are for the other non-competitors?

I don't know. This is just my guess. (:
PegaKok
PegaKok
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:59 pm

Went to sign up today and told Arcadia a few things which they will be looking into it.

First, I noticed that when you sign up, there is no proof given to you that you had already registered as they kept both the form and the receipt. Now they are doing something about it, like duplicating a receipt for our copy.

Second, I told them to place the Taiko machine in a box order so that the noise from the machines would not have a larger impact as of now, especially when the next machine really blast into your ears and you can't concentrate.

This is the best I can do to help prepare a little for the competition to make it easier for everyone.
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by ongchinkai Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:45 am

Thanks Giaz. This is the sort of feedback which only players are able to provide, and which I would appreiciate very much.

In the meantime, I am starting a new thread especially for feedback.
ongchinkai
ongchinkai
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by ongchinkai Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:54 pm

The song list for the competition is ready. I am not revealing the song list, however. Nevertheless, you can be assured that there will be no 10* songs in it, with further cuts pending.
ongchinkai
ongchinkai
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by まきお Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:55 am

I managed to advertise on HardwareZone and SGClub; hopefully it'll bring in more people.
まきお
まきお
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by gepi Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:07 am

Giazenshia wrote:
Second, I told them to place the Taiko machine in a box order so that the noise from the machines would not have a larger impact as of now, especially when the next machine really blast into your ears and you can't concentrate.

taking that into account, maybe a coin toss should be added to determine who uses which side of drum. because 3l may kenna whack by 2r while playing/ speaker sound being drowned by the adjacent machine.

would the surrounding area be delineated? just in case small unattended kids wander around.
gepi
gepi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:05 am

まきお wrote:I managed to advertise on HardwareZone and SGClub; hopefully it'll bring in more people.

Thanks makio. Would you mind posting their relevant urls? =)
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by まきお Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:18 am

I lost the SGClub page, but here is the HardwareZone link
まきお
まきお
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by hayatekazama Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:25 am

tch, today just got inform that I might not be able to play in the tourney just cos I'm a staff there.. zzz well who noes.. my manager is trying to confirm with me this coming friday.. XD
hayatekazama
hayatekazama
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next