Taiko Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taiko @ Arcadia 2009 (success!)

+19
jenny_amh
PegaKok
DarkOni++
Skyne Keira
adri
th_newbie
mitsurugi
hayatekazama
HareHareYukai
gepi
Giazenshia
Ice_
YukariKaito
Zenova
まきお
yuu_yuki
Rubyrain
Mint
ongchinkai
23 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Taiko @ Arcadia 2009 (success!) - Page 8 Empty Re: Taiko @ Arcadia 2009 (success!)

Post by yuu_yuki Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:28 am

まきお wrote:I lost the SGClub page, but here is the HardwareZone link

Makio, thanks!
I think you can just post out the registration date too.
The rest they can pm you. Razz
I doubt there will be people who will pm though. Receive any pm lately?
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Taiko @ Arcadia 2009 (success!) - Page 8 Empty Re: Taiko @ Arcadia 2009 (success!)

Post by PegaKok Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:09 am

hayatekazama wrote:tch, today just got inform that I might not be able to play in the tourney just cos I'm a staff there.. zzz well who noes.. my manager is trying to confirm with me this coming friday.. XD

The rules did not state that staffs of Tornado are not allowed to take part. o_O
PegaKok
PegaKok
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by まきお Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:33 am

yuu_yuki wrote:
まきお wrote:I lost the SGClub page, but here is the HardwareZone link

Makio, thanks!
I think you can just post out the registration date too.
The rest they can pm you. Razz
I doubt there will be people who will pm though. Receive any pm lately?

Edited. So far none, but just keep hoping anyway XD
まきお
まきお
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by hayatekazama Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:05 pm

PegaKok wrote:
hayatekazama wrote:tch, today just got inform that I might not be able to play in the tourney just cos I'm a staff there.. zzz well who noes.. my manager is trying to confirm with me this coming friday.. XD

The rules did not state that staffs of Tornado are not allowed to take part. o_O

well one of the staffs wanted to join the Eternal Wheel tourney but was told he couldn't.. thats wat I heard from him.. zzzz
hayatekazama
hayatekazama
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by PegaKok Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:25 pm

lol... this is a loophole. xD
PegaKok
PegaKok
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubyrain Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:22 pm

PegaKok wrote:

but the staff rules could include one that says all staff are not allowed to take part in Tornado-organised competitions, so it all really depends on their boss. haha.

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by mitsurugi Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:23 pm

Couldn't help but sign up yesterday at iluma Razz...
Wonder why they don't let staff join if there are enough people...?
mitsurugi
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by ongchinkai Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:57 pm

ongchinkai wrote:The song list for the competition is ready. I am not revealing the song list, however. Nevertheless, you can be assured that there will be no 10* songs in it, with further cuts pending.

Update: There will be no 10* songs, and no children songs in 困難 mode.
ongchinkai
ongchinkai
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by adri Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:31 am

just signed up today ~ saw the arcade staff promoting the tournament to others. Any idea how many people are taking part already ?
adri
adri
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Post by mitsurugi Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:53 am

Somehow I don't think it has reached the 24 people quota...Hoping that I'm wrong...
mitsurugi
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by adri Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:02 am

hmm the person was saying got close to 24 ppl i think
adri
adri
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:19 am

adri wrote:hmm the person was saying got close to 24 ppl i think

I'll check with them for the exact number tml when i go down. Ruby and me still haven't register. xD
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by まきお Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:26 am

yuu_yuki wrote:

I'll check with them for the exact number tml when i go down. Ruby and me still haven't register. xD

what the?? O_O
まきお
まきお
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:42 am

まきお wrote:
yuu_yuki wrote:

what the?? O_O

Why the shock makio?
I haven't have the time to go down cos' i need to rush my essay, deadline on monday and most probably i'll be working full shift again if i get the green light. >-<"
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubyrain Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:25 pm

I AM BEING FORCED TO SIGN UP.

$9 worth of tokens leh~!!!!!!! I can play Pop the Bubbles 9 times lor. T.T.

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by hayatekazama Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:41 am

posting on behalf of yuu.. so far there's 19 people in the tourney.. woo... XD
hayatekazama
hayatekazama
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by gepi Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:49 am

hayatekazama wrote:posting on behalf of yuu.. so far there's 19 people in the tourney.. woo... XD

including me.
gepi
gepi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Taiko @ Arcadia 2009 (success!) - Page 8 Empty gone.

Post by Skyne Keira Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:07 pm

gepi wrote:
hayatekazama wrote:posting on behalf of yuu.. so far there's 19 people in the tourney.. woo... XD

including me.
jia lat,so many strong ppl going. can withdraw?
i think go there confirm first round out le.

Skyne Keira
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:26 pm

Rubyrain wrote:I AM BEING FORCED TO SIGN UP.

$9 worth of tokens leh~!!!!!!! I can play Pop the Bubbles 9 times lor. T.T.

Forced by yuu. kekekeke.
But really thanks lehz, zabor. Wahahahah~

Haha, thanks hayate! For tonbang your colleagues and me too, haha

gepi wrote:

including me.

Haha, gepi join cos' of long story. Muahahahahahahah!!!!!
Ming4 Zhong4 Zhu4 Ding4 you have to Jooooooiinnnnn cos' mint found your missing bachi~ xD

Skyne Keira wrote:
jia lat,so many strong ppl going. can withdraw?
i think go there confirm first round out le.

Lil' bro, don't be like that la, come and enjoy the fun lehz. ^.^
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:37 pm

@EVERYONE,

Gentle Reminder:

Tomorrow is the day we're looking forward to!!
The Official 2009 "Taiko no Tatsujin 12" Competition!!
Participants please be on time and report in Arcadia by 12pm sharp.

Let's join in the fun~ Razz
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by ongchinkai Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:30 pm

yuu_yuki wrote:@EVERYONE,

Gentle Reminder:

Correction: I want everyone to report by 11.30am, because I want to brief all the contestants on the game flow and rules at 11.45am. The briefing will be conducted only once. If you miss any part of it, you may consult anyone but me, and should you receive any misinformation as a result...well, what can I say?

If you fail to turn up by 12.15am, you will be considered to have forfeited your right to compete in this competition; there will be no refund of registration fees.

By the way, only two machines will be in use, namely machines 1 and 3. 2 has too many faults to be used fairly, so I will rule it out.

Last edited by ongchinkai on Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
ongchinkai
ongchinkai
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by gepi Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:44 pm

ongchinkai wrote:
yuu_yuki wrote:@EVERYONE,

Gentle Reminder:

Correction: I want everyone to report by 11.45am, because I want to brief all the contestants on the game flow and rules. The briefing will be conducted only once. If you miss any part of it, you may consult anyone but me, and should you receive any misinformation as a result...well, what can I say?

If you fail to turn up by 12.15am, you will be considered to have forfeited your right to compete in this competition; there will be no refund of registration fees.

By the way, only two machines will be in use, namely machines 1 and 3. 2 has too many faults to be used fairly, so I will rule it out.

11.30. some hyperactive tornado staff called just now. damn I need sleep.
gepi
gepi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by adri Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:25 am

got ppl not in the dojo not taking part ? if have then they dunno about that
adri
adri
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:01 am

adri wrote:got ppl not in the dojo not taking part ? if have then they dunno about that

By this time, i think one of the tornado staffs has already called all of the participants to report earlier.
Hope i won't be too drowsy later zzzz..

ongchinkai wrote:
Correction: I want everyone to report by 11.30am, because I want to brief all the contestants on the game flow and rules at 11.45am. The briefing will be conducted only once. If you miss any part of it, you may consult anyone but me, and should you receive any misinformation as a result...well, what can I say?

12.15PM
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkOni++ Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:08 pm

So the competitions today.. Sad I can't join... Can anyone post pics on the tournament? Just wanna see-n-look at them

DarkOni++
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next