Taiko Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DrumZout 2009 DISCUSSION

+16
wreako24
まきお
PegaKok
MEOWpiku
Ice_
Pyrozz
Giazenshia
Rubyrain
Skyne Keira
Mint
jenny_amh
gepi
Zenova
yuu_yuki
ongchinkai
HareHareYukai
20 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

DrumZout 2009 DISCUSSION - Page 8 Empty Re: DrumZout 2009 DISCUSSION

Post by mitsurugi Fri May 29, 2009 11:56 pm

Go Taikodojo~~~
Want to go support but apparently people who are not performing cannot go or something....
Ah well give your best everyone DanceDance DanceDance DanceDance DanceDance DanceDance DanceDance DanceDance DanceDance DanceDance
mitsurugi
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Sat May 30, 2009 12:11 am

mitsurugi wrote:Go Taikodojo~~~
Want to go support but apparently people who are not performing cannot go or something....
Ah well give your best everyone DanceDance DanceDance DanceDance DanceDance DanceDance DanceDance DanceDance DanceDance DanceDance

no i think u can go support, but just that ur not allowed in or smth. i got cca and music lesson (dam) so can't go T.T

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Sat May 30, 2009 12:24 am

yuu_yuki wrote:SPECIAL SPECIAL!!

Let's lighten up with blyx's visual arts~
(Wushu+Drama+Slime Dance+Dizzy Dance+jumping Style)
xD

26th May 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOoBFpUfLis

This is our last practice on 28th May 2009:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYqZvc6-3ks

Okie, just pray for us that we'll get into finals and perform well..

hurray the vids are up =p ROFLMAO couldn't stop laughing when i was watching the first one XD lol blyx

ok it sounds good, so tmr just go out there and do yer thing =D good luck! jyjyjy~

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by PegaKok Sat May 30, 2009 1:49 am

@Zen: Regarding the 1st video... looks too drama to me, IMO?

1 statement by me... short and sweet: Today is the Audition for involved Taiko-ers. All 加油!!! Gambatte!!!
PegaKok
PegaKok
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by hayatekazama Sat May 30, 2009 1:51 am

yah.. everyone involved good luck! I will be there in the morning with gias.. and the 1st video is epic.. lol gonna love the styles XDDD
hayatekazama
hayatekazama
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:09 pm

*gasps* omg it's tuesday. So did we get in to finals? >.<

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by PegaKok Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:11 am

Zenova wrote:*gasps* omg it's tuesday. So did we get in to finals? >.<

Sounds good news??? Hmmm... let's wait for NTU's confirmation.

yuu_yuki wrote:According to some tip off..

VIVO CITY, HERE WE COME!!!!
YES, WE GOT INTO THE FINALS GUYS, GREAT JOB EVERYONE!!!!
Still have to wait for the confirmation from the NTU side cos' not sure if it's confirm but at least someone told me we're in the finals.

Well, i'm not sure to be happy or not now since i'm working full shift part time, 7.30am to 6pm in IMH. That means i have to wake up at 5am+ and take the bus at 6am+ to reach there on time with my sister who's working there as well. I'm really happy and contented working there but as for the finals, i'm not sure if i have the energy left to do it.
PegaKok
PegaKok
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:21 am

Grats in advance. I'm really happy to see you guys in the finals (hopefully)
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:12 pm

yuu_yuki wrote:According to some tip off..

VIVO CITY, HERE WE COME!!!!
YES, WE GOT INTO THE FINALS GUYS, GREAT JOB EVERYONE!!!!
Still have to wait for the confirmation from the NTU side cos' not sure if it's confirm but at least someone told me we're in the finals.

Well, i'm not sure to be happy or not now since i'm working full shift part time, 7.30am to 6pm in IMH. That means i have to wake up at 5am+ and take the bus at 6am+ to reach there on time with my sister who's working there as well. I'm really happy and contented working there but as for the finals, i'm not sure if i have the energy left to do it.

YES~!!! I knew we could do it =p lol yeah, need wait for ntu confirmation...

lol so what are we playing for finals? kurofune hyakka ranbu or smth? XD anyway, i'll make sure i come for ur final drumzout pracs as much as I can to see if I can be of any help =)

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubyrain Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:36 pm

JIAYOU JIAYOU~!!! I will show moral support to. And Yuu~ we can always take time off the chill de.

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:04 pm

Zenova wrote:

lol so what are we playing for finals? kurofune hyakka ranbu or smth? XD anyway, i'll make sure i come for ur final drumzout pracs as much as I can to see if I can be of any help =)

Rubyrain wrote:JIAYOU JIAYOU~!!! I will show moral support to. And Yuu~ we can always take time off the chill de.

No thanks sia, I doubt i have the energy and time left for new pieces considering I'm working part time full-shift from 7.30am to 6pm, Monday to Friday. That means my day starts at 5am+ and ends at around this time(9pm) or later. And I still have NOT heard anything from NTU side to brandon. =_=ll

If it's official confirmation, we will have FULL practice on this coming saturday, 6th June 2009. Full practice means 2 practices mixed together to be longer duration.
On 13th June, I'm not free because i have to attend some training in the afternoon till around evening time. So that left with the weekdays on that week. And within that week, I may have my Psychology Student Society Committee Meeting coming up. I have to confirm with them my schedule as well, therefore we can plan for the days to have practice in cc & cc needs to be informed beforehand for the practices dates.

PLUS i need to confirm with my friend for the instruments delivery asap. So I NEED OFFICIAL CONFIRMATION ASAP FROM NTU SIDE & BRANDON. Don't make my life difficult sia, one side not confirm, all the rest cannot be confirmed plus i have IMH work commitments so time is tight for my side. Please understand.

Last edited by yuu_yuki on Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:06 pm

yuu_yuki wrote:
Zenova wrote:

Rubyrain wrote:JIAYOU JIAYOU~!!! I will show moral support to. And Yuu~ we can always take time off the chill de.

No thanks sia, I doubt i have the energy and time left for new pieces considering I'm working part time full-shift from 7.30am to 6pm, Monday to Friday. That means my day starts at 5am+ and ends at around this time(9pm) or later. And I still have NOT heard anything from NTU side to brandon. =_=ll

If it's official confirmation, we will have FULL practice on this coming saturday, 6th June 2009. Full practice means 2 practices mixed together to be longer duration.
On 13th June, I'm not free because i have to attend some training in the afternoon till around evening time. So that left with the weekdays on that week. And within that week, I may have my Psychology Student Society Committee Meeting coming up.

And i have to confirm with my friend for the instruments delivery asap as well. So I NEED OFFICIAL CONFIRMATION ASAP FROM NTU SIDE & BRANDON.

oh, you sound pretty busy >< anyway, i think brandon at camp leh... saw him today when i passed by rjc grass patch where all the tents were. And if i'm not wrong, coming back only on friday leh...

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyne Keira Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:22 am

i have something called work this week as well,so epic fail,can brandon please be quick?
cuz if he has camp,shouldn't he have let someone else take the results?
we are all hanging by a string waiting for him...grrr...

Skyne Keira
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:06 pm

Skyne Keira wrote:i have something called work this week as well,so epic fail,can brandon please be quick?
cuz if he has camp,shouldn't he have let someone else take the results?
we are all hanging by a string waiting for him...grrr...

I sms blyx but he's in camp so never reply, he said he'll hand his password to yimin to check his email or something but when i sms yimin, she said brandon didn't inform her about his password. Yimin tried calling his mum to see if she knows his password but to no avail.

Blyx's the leader so if anyone from NTU side were to inform, they sure inform him so he can disseminate info to the rest of the teams, but now he's in camp and seriously, I NEED THE OFFICIAL CONFIRMATION ASAP to settle a number of tasks still on hold here. And if he's coming back on Friday, then how can i inform the cc to have full practice OR no practice?? Sianz.
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:12 pm

Things like this happens.

And worse still, no handphones in camp? WTF? In my life and all my camps, we were ASKED to bring handphones because of emergency cases.

So what if someone goes into an accident, and no one at the scene had a handphone, who's taking responsibility, how do you get help? Every second counts. Gosh, stupid.

To me it's the school's fault.

Hey, why don't I make a trip down to RI tomorrow and request to see Brandon? LOL. I doubt they'll deny entrance to me. And I'll just say it's an urgent matter.
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:48 pm

Giazenshia wrote:Things like this happens.

And worse still, no handphones in camp? WTF? In my life and all my camps, we were ASKED to bring handphones because of emergency cases.

So what if someone goes into an accident, and no one at the scene had a handphone, who's taking responsibility, how do you get help? Every second counts. Gosh, stupid.

Hey, why don't I make a trip down to RI tomorrow and request to see Brandon? LOL. I doubt they'll deny entrance to me. And I'll just say it's an urgent matter.

IF they do let you see brandon, you need internet.
If you have internet, i need the official confirmation email from NTU so i can forward to the cc staffs.
If you forward to my email, tml i won't be online till night since my IMH side will be busy over the clinic. Not nice to surf net in front of patients and big shot people.

So, brandon have to sent the email to inform the cc himself if you get to see him and he uses your laptop to check mail. And i wonder if he does know the cc staff's email. =_=ll
If he doesn't, tell him that last time when i sent email to the cc staff, i cc-ed him a copy as well. Ask him to go dig out the info. and ask him to send himself the official confirmation to ALL of the cc-ed address found in my mail the previous time.
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:23 am

So many if... But if it's like this I rather since tomorrow is his last day in camp, he can go home and do it. Easier for him...

Just hope everything will be done quickly and without problems.
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:32 am

yuu_yuki wrote:
Giazenshia wrote:Things like this happens.

IF they do let you see brandon, you need internet.
If you have internet, i need the official confirmation email from NTU so i can forward to the cc staffs.
If you forward to my email, tml i won't be online till night since my IMH side will be busy over the clinic. Not nice to surf net in front of patients and big shot people.

So, brandon have to sent the email to inform the cc himself if you get to see him and he uses your laptop to check mail. And i wonder if he does know the cc staff's email. =_=ll
If he doesn't, tell him that last time when i sent email to the cc staff, i cc-ed him a copy as well. Ask him to go dig out the info. and ask him to send himself the official confirmation to ALL of the cc-ed address found in my mail the previous time.

put it this way, the camp finishes tmr, so you guys can talk to him already. But if u still wanna "make a trip down" before it finishes, I'll do it, cuz i know where they all are, and you don't actually need PERMISSION to see them. Yesterday I just walked right into the campsite also no one cares XD

btw, if u guys unsure, just have the practice i think, cuz at least got smth better than nothing. At least the ppl who can make it can revise their parts and stuff =p for now, all drumzout members, CONFIRM WHETHER U CAN COME ON SAT (with the exception of brandon) so we can see how many ppl CAN go on sat and decide to tell CC whether have practice or not

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubyrain Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:31 pm

Giazenshia wrote:So many if... But if it's like this I rather since tomorrow is his last day in camp, he can go home and do it. Easier for him...

Just hope everything will be done quickly and without problems.

posted on behalf of Yuu:

First, i have no idea what time brandon will be back

Second, because of the lag, everything is being delayed.

Third, if we got the official response, we can proceed to practice on friday but this can't be done now since time have been wasted and nothing has been informed

Forth, easier for him yes, but it's giving me problems plus sky has to work and confirm his schedule with his tution job

Plus, how to hope everything will be done quickly and without problems since now has already been so much cocked up??

With the fact that the results supposed to be out on tuesday and now is friday, 3 whole days has been wasted and we could schedule practice with the cc side IF there is official confirmation email.

And IF brandon knows that he's going to be in camp, shouldn't he inform yimin or someone else or his mom to assess his email for him??

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyne Keira Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:56 pm

oh great,simply great.
don't you just hate it when things are just left dangling?
wah...i thought we talked some sense into him. looks like there is more to be done.

Skyne Keira
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:28 pm

Skyne Keira wrote:oh great,simply great.
don't you just hate it when things are just left dangling?
wah...i thought we talked some sense into him. looks like there is more to be done.

lol guys, you guys are a team, shouldn't be so harsh on him leh... i mean, although yes, he didn't leave his email with anyone, and can't deny that this part was a little negligence on his part, but I don't think he even uses his email anymore (never check de XD) so he probably... forgot about it as a source of communication?

Anyway, the other source is his handphone, and here we can't blame him if his CCA ppl keep his handphone, cuz this part he can't help it or anything (unless he like, snatches it back from them or smth and refuse to give XD) and also, he actually also didn't want to go to this camp if he had a choice, so imagine when he comes back from a dam sianz thing and you guys all scream at him or smth, I think he will be doubly frustrated.

You guys are workin' as a team, so must forgive each other sometimes la >< and ruby, can't really say 3 whole days wasted, cuz also not like everyone free on these 3 days (for one thing, brandon isn't here so even if he DID tell u guys, you still short of your water part even if you organize the prac)... i'm not saying he's right or anything, but there are many factors and cannot fully put blame on him leh.

Anyway, about what to do now, since you guys joined this thing and have set your minds on devoting your time to this, can just clear your schedules tmr first or smth like that, and organize the prac tmr at normal time, cuz he can probably come (unless someone else can't) that's why we should just check whether the REST can come tmr, then organize it, cuz brandon probably should be able to tmr, so... yeah

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by HareHareYukai Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:27 pm

hey peoples relax. im back from camp and i shall explain why I'm unable to present the latest updates on tues.

simply, the camp flooded and somehow my hp was submerged in water for 1hr+.

the phone got no response whatsoever and sim card got problems as well, so i couldn't do anything.

plus, NTU side never email me anything regarding the results except an sms, which i have finally seen today after my phone was kinda fixed, and i just realised that my phone was "killed" like just around the time the good news came.

Now back to business:

as arranged, there will be TWO practices so far, 6th and 13th.
both of them will be 1030am to 8pm at night, which is the whole day.

firstly i know there's alot of concern regarding personal schedules and committment, so i cant expect the whole team to be around on either day, but we have to settle for at least some time where the whole team can practice together. justification for the long hours of practice is that we need lots of time to discuss and brainstorm as a team how we're gonna move on to the finals.

tomorrow's practice is confirmed, but 13th one is pending still. i will update while i get your schedules to find a time slot for us.

we need all the support we can get, especially much suggestions and help. we hope this community willl give us what we need to at least put up a decent performance at the finals.

some other stuff:
stuff for confirmation:
1) the only person with dietary requirements in our team is yuu right?
2) now, drumzout committee is looking for publicity through forums, and would like the url of our forum. ill look in to the matter and make sure there is no association whatsoever with kbcc so there will be no problems, and its just a link to a group of people.
3) im still waiting for their confirmation email as i try to send the stuff to mdm poon asap. meanwhile, the practices are confirmed and there are no problems.

lastly, if you really really haven't noticed all this while, we have made it into the finals.
HareHareYukai
HareHareYukai
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:37 pm

Sadly, a number of us made plans and would be going to Iluma on Sat (tomorrow). I'll make myself free next week and come help out if we have practice.

Good to know that we had actually gotten into the finals.

For publicity, we understand we cannot use the name TKDJ, but however, we can *indirectly promote* by directing them to a facebook group instead. And then from there link to TKDJ. Since TKDJ is a third party website from facebook point, we cannot take responsibility. Like the government websites that direct people to third party websites, they won't take responsibility. They'll just tell that it is "up to the viewer's own risk"

You see? (To cut short, it's like a detour)
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by まきお Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:31 pm

CONGRATULATIONS!!~~ for now

I'm at full support all the way! Do your best, and go for the gold~

Unfortunately, I'm unable to make it too, since I also have plans to go iluma tomorrow.
まきお
まきお
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:31 pm

bleh... all of u go iluma, so sad =(

... but no matter, I think I'll still go drumzout with you guys =p (cuz there's only one thing now that can make me change my mind XD)

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next