Taiko Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jubeat machine

+10
太鼓Vchan
Rubyrain
gepi
ongchinkai
jenny_amh
fuuyue
Resdel
Giazenshia
HareHareYukai
yuu_yuki
14 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Jubeat machine - Page 4 Empty Re: Jubeat machine

Post by gepi Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:05 pm

doubt I can pass it right now. in fact I think I played jubeat for like at most 20 times. btw the updated version in jp is down. lawl.
gepi
gepi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:30 pm

I know it's down. I went around 6pm and saw it down.

The 7th key is spoilt because someone pushed it in and it got jammed.

The key marked with X is spoilt.

OOOO
OOXO
OOOO
OOOO

Although I took the chance to play with a spoilt key. I tried the level 10 songs with the updated machine that is spoilt.

I had a hard time, really, but I managed to pass it borderline (without bonuses, because 1 key spoilt = the bonus won't increase since you'll be missing a lot).

Also, for those interested, my friend helped me signed up at i-revo and konami, and now whenever I want, I can log into i-revo and check my rank (overall and for each song), scores (for each song) and your average score. You can even see your faring for the song (they also show you the bars, the yellow/blue bars indicating your accuracy).

Good website, but EVERYTHING is in Japanese, and you gotta even sign up using Japanese characters. Babelfish or Google translator would work, but best if you ask someone who knows how to read. (Probably Makio or chinkai here)
i-revo = http://i-revo.jp
konami = http://konami.jp

Check the Jubeat website here, there are instructions (in Japanese) on what to do:
http://www.i-revo.jp/jubeat/flow.html

Here's how the thing would look (overall rank/exp/login details):
Jubeat machine - Page 4 Maininfo

Here's one of my scores (The level 9 classical song):
Jubeat machine - Page 4 Score

More details of your play count, average scores (they take into consideration on unplayed songs as well. Unplayed songs = 0 points) etc:
Jubeat machine - Page 4 Playinfo

So, hope this new info helped for those who want to find something like this. Good thing is now you don't need to head down just to check your scores etc etc. You can do it at home or anywhere with an internet access.
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by HareHareYukai Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:13 pm

Giazenshia wrote:
HareHareYukai wrote:
Crosswind, ai no uta(not the taiko ai no uta), ISH and evans are UNLOCKABLES FROM THE UPDATE, not auto from update. nothing's wrong with the update.

Im not too sure about this, whether you need to clear all 4 level10s or specifics to unlock further songs. when unlocking you will first unlock evans/ai no uta if im not wrong, then get crosswind, then ai nouta/evans then ISH.

clear the respective unlocked song to unlock further songs.

sorry that i have to say this, but i personally think your thinking is somewhat wrong here. because if the card has been"infested" with updated data, you gotta use the updated one even if you wish to play non-updated songs.

Don't think so for the requirements to unlock those level 10 songs. Already cleared everything, all the level 10's and nothing is unlocked at the moment right now...

Also, they taped the "UPDATED VERSION" down there. People can see that all the time unless they plucked it out. I've seen people not using card to play the updated version, and that's worse.

Maybe it's because of the common stereotyping that UPDATED = better.

Yes, in terms it is better (to people like us), but it does kill because those people can't play those level 10 songs yet.

Just like say, Maple releases a map for level 200, but you're only like 70. No point going to the new map to get killed and -exp. Like in Jubeat, no point playing level 10 songs to game over for nothing and fail so badly such that you get embarrassed in front of everyone.

Maybe they don't even know that updated version contains level 10 songs, which they might not be able to pass, or that updated version "infests" your card such that you cannot play the non-updated version anymore. Most people are not hardcore like us to check version changelogs and etc. But hey, at least get to know a little. You have the internet now days.

gepi wrote:whose card has unlocked 凛として咲く花の如く? I want to play that song. =D
gepi: yup, I have that song. That's currently my fav because of the note arrangements. But sad to say, the song is from the updated version.

If the other machine's not updated yet (it wasn't on Sunday, and I'll check later again in the evening) then we can't play together, unless you want to solo using my card, or those who has it.

i really wouldn't say that it is pointless for ppl without card to play updated version cuz they can still play the lvl10s. And its fine to play level 10 even if ppl fail all the way. dont treat it as embarassment. treat it as an experience (:

its not an unlockable. it comes with the updated version.
until now my highest scores for some level 10s are still so-so only, with:
SigSig:922k or something around there
凛として咲く花の如く: 930k or something around there.
Evans: 843k
Ai no Uta: 870+k
Crosswind: 880+k
Slang: 870+k
ISH: 856k
True<3Love: 897k
HareHareYukai
HareHareYukai
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:55 pm

I found out 2 ways to unlock the new songs.

Firstly, is through achievement, such as you need to clear XXX and YYY to get this song. BLYX, you've probably had already cleared all the requirements (most are play count like play all beginner/adv/ext from what I know). That's why you got all the songs at the start.

Secondly, if you play online with someone who has the title, you get the song as well as the title. (The Evans, ISH, あいのうた (ai no uta) etc etc title.)

I find EVANS really difficult, especially the middle part, where I couldn't find a beat to follow, and the notes were really messy. I managed to pass that song at the 700-750k mark, but sometimes I fail it by a little. I didn't have problems with the rest.

When I saw the words "ai no uta", I thought it was one the Taiko song. Until I saw the difference between "あい" and "愛". Tricked me there -.-
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by 太鼓Vchan Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:09 pm

Orly? Well I went on a vacation for at least a week to Japan.
And I played Jubeat, it was awesome, nothing was broken at the time... ._.

太鼓Vchan
素人
素人

Back to top Go down

Post by まきお Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:11 am

太鼓Vchan wrote:Orly? Well I went on a vacation for at least a week to Japan.
And I played Jubeat, it was awesome, nothing was broken at the time... ._.

Ahh, you went to Japan T_T
And yeah, Jubeat's a great game, hopefully they will have them at your place.
I'm hoping to go Japan again this year, maybe in summer, then I can play Jubeat against the players there, as well as playing Taiko 12 and other previous versions that I can find in Shibuya.
まきお
まきお
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny_amh Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:17 pm

update update!!

DTE Jubeat both machines are updated!! i found out 2day when i go DTE to play~~ weeeeee~~
jenny_amh
jenny_amh
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by HareHareYukai Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:49 pm

thats good to hear. (: go dte can jubeat ler (:
HareHareYukai
HareHareYukai
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by gepi Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:19 pm

jp both machines update also. but then I'm seriously getting more and more fugstrated that there are more and more jubeat hoggers around. those wait 5 rounds just to play one game.
gepi
gepi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Mint Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:26 pm

gepi wrote:jp both machines update also. but then I'm seriously getting more and more fugstrated that there are more and more jubeat hoggers around. those wait 5 rounds just to play one game.

I AGREE!!!! It's the same at DTE. I've been seeing the SAME group of people playing jubeat from 5pm+ to 9pm.
Mint
Mint
見習い
見習い

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny_amh Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:27 am

wow~~ nth to say to those hoggers.. but DTE de should be not many hoggers bah.. i go there quite a few times recently.. it either crowd or no ppl playing at all.. and it like every after 2 round of taiko with my friend.. see there empty and play another 2 round got ppl liao.. O.o
jenny_amh
jenny_amh
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:25 am

Apparently, someone fork out own money and is holding a competition for jubeat to "promote the game in scene".

First prize = $50
Second prize = $25
Third prize = $15

That person even talked with the TKA manager who in turn, reserve 2 jubeat machines for them, turn up the volume, and creating some charts for them as "Jubeat Tourney/Competition"..

Maybe that explain the hogging you find around?

Geez, when can we ever have our own Taiko no Tatsujin Competition??
zzzz
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubyrain Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:46 am

Lol. talk to rahman lor. that guy u complained to abt the BSL that day.

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:05 am

Rubyrain wrote:Lol. talk to rahman lor. that guy u complained to abt the BSL that day.

You think he'll bother to:
reserve the taiko machine, tune up the volume and create some posters/charts for us mehz??
Lolz~ xD
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:48 am

yuu_yuki wrote:Apparently, someone fork out own money and is holding a competition for jubeat to "promote the game in scene".

First prize = $50
Second prize = $25
Third prize = $15

That person even talked with the TKA manager who in turn, reserve 2 jubeat machines for them, turn up the volume, and creating some charts for them as "Jubeat Tourney/Competition"..

zzzz

That's Yoshi. I have friends who are inside that I know of. No point joining cause I know I'll lose for sure. Those people inside are like, rank S4 and above.

For Taiko, if they can have their Jubeat competition, why not us? We just need to get permission from them.
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubyrain Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:44 am

its not impossible. thing is competition between who? us forum ppl? or to advertise? major planning involved.

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:10 am

Rubyrain wrote:its not impossible. thing is competition between who? us forum ppl? or to advertise? major planning involved.

True.. Thinking about those standard formal proposal letters to zone x already zz..
And i still don't understand why jubeat have so many extreme players while taiko is like very limited oni players. T-T
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by HareHareYukai Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:35 am

Giazenshia wrote:
yuu_yuki wrote:Apparently, someone fork out own money and is holding a competition for jubeat to "promote the game in scene".

First prize = $50
Second prize = $25
Third prize = $15

zzzz

That's Yoshi. I have friends who are inside that I know of. No point joining cause I know I'll lose for sure. Those people inside are like, rank S4 and above.

For Taiko, if they can have their Jubeat competition, why not us? We just need to get permission from them.

rank =/= skill.
jubeat easier to hold competition imo. one type of judging criteria throughout, etc etc.
taiko got too many controversies here and there regarding judging criteria and what is fair etc. plus i tell you if you ask zonex to do the job they'll probly go use knockout system, which means its possible for this to happen:

"A" refers to an oni player who is limited to lv3 songs.

1st round, lexus vs yuu, gias vs gepi, i vs ADRI, A vs A, A vs A, A vs A, A vs A, A vs A.

KNOCKOUT: lexus, gias, ADRI, A, A, A, A, A

2nd round: yuu vs gepi, i vs A, A vs A, A vs A.

KNOCKOUT: gepi, A, A , A

3rd round: yuu vs me, A vs A.

KNOCKOUT: me, A.

finals: yuu vs A.

3rd and 4th placings: i vs A, i win.

in that case its so obviously wrong cuz there are other potential players down the road getting knocked out. its just so wrong lor. -_-" and like one of the "A" gets 2nd place. and ppl like lexus, gias etc get knocked out at the first round. which is so wrong again. due to knockout system.. allocation random -_-
HareHareYukai
HareHareYukai
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:40 pm

HareHareYukai wrote:
rank =/= skill.
jubeat easier to hold competition imo. one type of judging criteria throughout, etc etc.
taiko got too many controversies here and there regarding judging criteria and what is fair etc. plus i tell you if you ask zonex to do the job they'll probly go use knockout system, which means its possible for this to happen:

1st round, lexus vs yuu, gias vs gepi, i vs ADRI, A vs A, A vs A, A vs A, A vs A, A vs A.

in that case its so obviously wrong cuz there are other potential players down the road getting knocked out. its just so wrong lor. -_-" and like one of the "A" gets 2nd place. and ppl like lexus, gias etc get knocked out at the first round. which is so wrong again. due to knockout system.. allocation random -_-

Forgot to mention, Yoshi and Kurobe, I've watched them play before. Their scores are like S to SS for level 10 songs. For Kurobe, I saw an S for his Evans with my own eyes. And many others as well. I bet their at SS sooner or later. I saw Yoshi's average at 950k, same for Kurobe.

Their using point system from what I heard. They play 3 songs, and the scores get calculated together.

Then, the winner will face the winners, the loser faces the loser. Something like this, so everyone will have a chance to go up in case you face someone who you have no chance to defeat, you still have a chance to face someone else. We can apply this for the above, so if people like me faces gepi, yuu or BLYX and loses, I would still have a chance to face someone else and have a chance to win.

Only if there's like, a random selection. Like random, 4-6* oni songs. That would be much more fairer, since we wouldn't know which song would be coming out. People choosing their own song = unfair. They might be good at only this particular song, but not others.
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by ongchinkai Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:57 pm

In other words, double KO. This system is used in gaming competitions quite a lot, to reduce the element of luck.
ongchinkai
ongchinkai
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by gepi Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:52 pm

form is temporary. class is per[s]n[/s]ma[s]m[/s]nent. (ARGHH.) these competitions is only a mere yardstick on your form. so imo who cares who wins. and you'll probably won't find me participating in any competitions at all(if I can help it. unless *cough*money*cough*) though I find those subjected to "theory of mind" competitions(e.g piano) to be more worthwhile.
gepi
gepi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by ongchinkai Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:26 pm

Sidetrack: I like this song from the Jubeat game, Chippoke na Yuuki (ちっぽけな勇気). I'll try to find the lyrics and translate it if I have time! Smile

http://www.esnips.com/doc/98d7a671-c7a6-4828-bf1f-303225b1d9ea/Funky-Monkey-Babys---Chippoke-na-Yuki
ongchinkai
ongchinkai
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:51 pm

HareHareYukai wrote:
rank =/= skill.

If there's a competition, i won't be joining. I just wanna see others competitors (apart from our forum here) to participate. =P
And besides, i doubt people will wanna join if you, gepi and me is joining.
Lolz, so the three of us can be the "extra boss stage" or whatever they wanna call. Haha~
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by gepi Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:23 am

boss stage? there was a crowd of people queueing for the machine after me. then after I played, all of them zhao. if only this happened for jubeat.

but I saw one random unknown never seen before guy pass kagekiyo.(out of topic.)
gepi
gepi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:34 am

gepi wrote:boss stage? there was a crowd of people queueing for the machine after me. then after I played, all of them zhao. if only this happened for jubeat.

but I saw one random unknown never seen before guy pass kagekiyo.(out of topic.)

They zhao when see you playing? So good.. More peaceful that way.
And it's totally opposite of me sia..
Total sianzation.. Don't know what happened but nowadays i play, be it those 10* or any-whatever-random songs, there will be like people surrounding to look.. Sit there, stand there, stand far far away, to see.. why they can't just leave me alone.. Cos' i noticed that when one starts to stand there watch, the whole lot of them will be there.. And i don't really like it.. T-T

Besides, the boss stage is only the concern of that person you versus with, not for the crowd to see. haha~
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next