Taiko Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jubeat machine

+10
太鼓Vchan
Rubyrain
gepi
ongchinkai
jenny_amh
fuuyue
Resdel
Giazenshia
HareHareYukai
yuu_yuki
14 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Jubeat machine - Page 5 Empty Re: Jubeat machine

Post by gepi Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:40 am

I hate crowds. especially when they keep going ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG while I play. too bad when they zhao I also have to zhao.

since this is jubeat thread, I got my first ever S for polaris today. whee.
gepi
gepi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by HareHareYukai Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:27 pm

gepi wrote:boss stage? there was a crowd of people queueing for the machine after me. then after I played, all of them zhao. if only this happened for jubeat.

but I saw one random unknown never seen before guy pass kagekiyo.(out of topic.)

LOL. wait long. LOL.
HareHareYukai
HareHareYukai
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by HareHareYukai Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:45 pm

Giazenshia wrote:
HareHareYukai wrote:
rank =/= skill.
jubeat easier to hold competition imo. one type of judging criteria throughout, etc etc.
taiko got too many controversies here and there regarding judging criteria and what is fair etc. plus i tell you if you ask zonex to do the job they'll probly go use knockout system, which means its possible for this to happen:

"A" refers to an oni player who is limited to lv3 songs.

1st round, lexus vs yuu, gias vs gepi, i vs ADRI, A vs A, A vs A, A vs A, A vs A, A vs A.

KNOCKOUT: lexus, gias, ADRI, A, A, A, A, A

2nd round: yuu vs gepi, i vs A, A vs A, A vs A.

KNOCKOUT: gepi, A, A , A

3rd round: yuu vs me, A vs A.

KNOCKOUT: me, A.

finals: yuu vs A.

3rd and 4th placings: i vs A, i win.

in that case its so obviously wrong cuz there are other potential players down the road getting knocked out. its just so wrong lor. -_-" and like one of the "A" gets 2nd place. and ppl like lexus, gias etc get knocked out at the first round. which is so wrong again. due to knockout system.. allocation random -_-

Forgot to mention, Yoshi and Kurobe, I've watched them play before. Their scores are like S to SS for level 10 songs. For Kurobe, I saw an S for his Evans with my own eyes. And many others as well. I bet their at SS sooner or later. I saw Yoshi's average at 950k, same for Kurobe.

Their using point system from what I heard. They play 3 songs, and the scores get calculated together.

Then, the winner will face the winners, the loser faces the loser. Something like this, so everyone will have a chance to go up in case you face someone who you have no chance to defeat, you still have a chance to face someone else. We can apply this for the above, so if people like me faces gepi, yuu or BLYX and loses, I would still have a chance to face someone else and have a chance to win.

Only if there's like, a random selection. Like random, 4-6* oni songs. That would be much more fairer, since we wouldn't know which song would be coming out. People choosing their own song = unfair. They might be good at only this particular song, but not others.

seen kurobe tons of times. lol. i shall be slacking off jubeat from now. too ex+ no point leh. shall be in similar jubeat state as gepi.

i like the idea of round-robin point system. its much fairer. but do you think zone x would agree with it, since all they want is revenue, get it over with, and like "who cares about fairness" right, revenue more important.

AND YES BOSS STAGE FTW.

i can imagine gepi yuu and i in some boss clothes or something like that with blackglasses with styled hair like "boss" lidat. in some poster writing "THE BOSSES" then got pose. LOL

btwbtwbtw we could have challenge fee of $1, win get $5(assuming we get to choose the songs).

selected song challenging for each of us, so we can ace the songs that we're good at respectively.

yuu: hyakkaryouran, kurenai, bumblebee etc
gepi: moutteke serafuku, raikou fume, kagekiyo, wasurenagusa, seasons, ikenai taiyou etc, mechadesu. .
me: sakuranbo, zi si da xiao jie, saitama2000, still a duckling, tenshi no yume, lian ai-ing, remaining 10*s except kitasaitama.
HareHareYukai
HareHareYukai
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:03 pm

I can be the mini-boss stage. LOL. Defeat me to gain access to the last boss. That will filter out a number of people, as well as to keep the bosses in tip-top condition to face the challengers. (We wouldn't want the bosses to be too tired to face anyone)

*For I hold the key, I deny entrance*

Imagine the bosses wearing Tuxedos and black sunglasses (Mafia boss) LOL.

I'm also planning to stop Jubeat for the time being until new songs are out, or when I think I am ready to continue. I'm going to focus on Taiko and more DrumMania for now and of course, gaming, since my holidays started (until 20th April...)
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by HareHareYukai Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:18 pm

Giazenshia wrote:I can be the mini-boss stage. LOL. Defeat me to gain access to the last boss. That will filter out a number of people, as well as to keep the bosses in tip-top condition to face the challengers. (We wouldn't want the bosses to be too tired to face anyone)

I'm also planning to stop Jubeat for the time being until new songs are out, or when I think I am ready to continue. I'm going to focus on Taiko and more DrumMania for now and of course, gaming, since my holidays started (until 20th April...)

wah omg you think like that type of defeat boss no. 1 to face boss no.2 etc until final boss ah. THEN LIDAT I DONT GET TO PLAY AT ALL SOB I DONT WANT TO BE IN TIPTOP CONDITION YET CANT PLAY THEN TIPTOP CONDITION FOR WHAT LOL!

OH BUT THE THOUGHT OF THE TUXEDOS AND BLACK SUNGLASSES IS FUNNY LOL

gatekeeper gias LOL wear armor to play taiko.. *Drag drag* * too heavy on arms to lift bachi. WAHAHA LOL
HareHareYukai
HareHareYukai
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:21 pm

HareHareYukai wrote:
AND YES BOSS STAGE FTW.

i can imagine gepi yuu and i in some boss clothes or something like that with blackglasses with styled hair like "boss" lidat. in some poster writing "THE BOSSES" then got pose. LOL

LOLOLOLz~ Sounds so fun sia, and reminds me of that turks in FFCC. xD
Better idea = dressing up very out-of-the-ordinary (like those cosplay or something)
hahahahahahahaa

HareHareYukai wrote:
btwbtwbtw we could have challenge fee of $1, win get $5(assuming we get to choose the songs).

selected song challenging for each of us, so we can ace the songs that we're good at respectively.

gepi: moutteke serafuku, raikou fume, kagekiyo, wasurenagusa, seasons, ikenai taiyou etc, mechadesu. .
me: sakuranbo, zi si da xiao jie, saitama2000, still a duckling, tenshi no yume, lian ai-ing, remaining 10*s except kitasaitama.

Haha, challenge fee $1, win $5, so who's gonna fork out the $4? xD

And those 3 songs you mentioned for me, unfortunately, are not the songs that i can ace freely. Lolz~
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:25 pm

Giazenshia wrote:I can be the mini-boss stage. LOL. Defeat me to gain access to the last boss. That will filter out a number of people, as well as to keep the bosses in tip-top condition to face the challengers. (We wouldn't want the bosses to be too tired to face anyone)

LOLOL~ The Mafia boss is so funny~ xDDDDD
And don't worry, cos' i'm very sure that gepi, blyx and me can play quite a number of games non-stop. =P

HareHareYukai wrote:
gatekeeper gias LOL wear armor to play taiko.. *Drag drag* * too heavy on arms to lift bachi. WAHAHA LOL

Hahahahahaaaaaa, blyx, this sentence lol me to the max sia!!
LOL LOL LOL LOL
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by gepi Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:31 pm

HareHareYukai wrote:

of the list you mentioned, there is like only adri who can pose a threat lah. if need be, cap it at muzukashii level.
and if I'm more kiasee, I'll definitely choose mecha kurofune kage 4x speed, kurenai 2x etc.
honestly with that list, if someone wins I will xin fu kou fu fork out the $5.
I don't mind the lack of games with the mini-boss stage though. it just means the mini-boss is doing his job. hence we save our credits while collecting money.while the mini-boss uses his own credits.
AND I WANT KURENAI. YUU DON'T SNATCH. =X
gepi
gepi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by HareHareYukai Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:24 am

gepi wrote:
HareHareYukai wrote:

of the list you mentioned, there is like only adri who can pose a threat lah. if need be, cap it at muzukashii level.
and if I'm more kiasee, I'll definitely choose mecha kurofune kage 4x speed, kurenai 2x etc.
I don't mind the lack of games with the mini-boss stage though. it just means the mini-boss is doing his job. hence we save our credits while collecting money.while the mini-boss uses his own credits.

LOL GEPI i beat your KURENAI SCORE LE. YOU DON't SNATCH. LOL. i 985/999 combo abit better than you =P

LOL let the miniboss spend credits and we collect money. LOL.

dunnid the 4x speed what la if not abit unfair ma. lets just go with all normal speed. and btw if adri poses any thread its on taberuna2000. the rest i can beat him. bumblebee-wise yuu's hi-score still beats me so personally i think she should tank that song instead of me.

but its true that i dont mind forking out the money if whoever beats me with those songs(aside from the bosses, xD, no such thing as CLASH OF THE BOSSES) LOL.
HareHareYukai
HareHareYukai
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by gepi Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:57 am

but my kurenai is more accurate than yours luh. I got 900+ liang once. plus it's 2x speed.(sounds familiar? *cough*dte*cough*) i don't care. I shall pump kurenai till I fc. muahaha.(remember densetsu?)
gepi
gepi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by HareHareYukai Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:55 am

gepi wrote:but my kurenai is more accurate than yours luh. I got 900+ liang once. plus it's 2x speed.(sounds familiar? *cough*dte*cough*) i don't care. I shall pump kurenai till I fc. muahaha.(remember densetsu?)

see. cheat. later you 1x speed you get 900 ke instead of 900 liang *cough*
(acts not familiar*cough*)
good luck on FC-ing kurenai.. hope it doesnt take you until the next year of the rat.. *cough*
muahahaahahahahaaaaaaa XD.

(dont remember densetsu)
HareHareYukai
HareHareYukai
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:18 pm

gepi wrote:
HareHareYukai wrote:

Lolz, You can have kurenai all you want, i don't want it in the first place.
(i said in my post liao ma, it's not the song i can ace freely. haha) xD
I rather play densetsu no matsuri. Lolz~

And not bad idea about saving credits while collecting money. lolol~
After mini-boss, the money collected will be shared among us while we save our credits too. xD
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:24 pm

HareHareYukai wrote:
LOL GEPI i beat your KURENAI SCORE LE. YOU DON't SNATCH. LOL. i 985/999 combo abit better than you =P

LOL let the miniboss spend credits and we collect money. LOL.

dunnid the 4x speed what la if not abit unfair ma. lets just go with all normal speed. and btw if adri poses any thread its on taberuna2000. the rest i can beat him. bumblebee-wise yuu's hi-score still beats me so personally i think she should tank that song instead of me.

but its true that i dont mind forking out the money if whoever beats me with those songs(aside from the bosses, xD, no such thing as CLASH OF THE BOSSES) LOL.

HareHareYukai wrote:
gepi wrote:but my kurenai is more accurate than yours luh. I got 900+ liang once. plus it's 2x speed.(sounds familiar? *cough*dte*cough*) i don't care. I shall pump kurenai till I fc. muahaha.(remember densetsu?)

see. cheat. later you 1x speed you get 900 ke instead of 900 liang *cough*
(acts not familiar*cough*)
good luck on FC-ing kurenai.. hope it doesnt take you until the next year of the rat.. *cough*
muahahaahahahahaaaaaaa XD.

(dont remember densetsu)

LOLOLOL, you all de posts makes me Lol max sia~~
xDDDD

And erm.. About that bumble bee thing.. that is purely, simply, 110% luck.
Cos' that's like one in a hundred times that i didn't miss (just like kurenai)
So you should be the one taking bumble bee. xD

And gepi is the accuracy pumper sia.. =P
His ke is like little till like 15ke for seasons??
Whatever gepi have de high scores now, it totally makes me give up playing those songs liaoz.
Lolz~
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by HareHareYukai Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:17 pm

thats why la gepi's accuracy too imba zzzzzzzzz his kurenai at 160+ combo at start MISS LIAO then the rest combo still got 993k. wth. mine all the way til 985 combo then miss then 13 seperate combos only got 980k. his ke so few. zzz. kurenai you take lor. dont bother snatching from you le. zzzz and today bumblebee got 940+k. other than that was 100% angry cuz i got 1.05m for koibumi so tried to pump score with still a duckling, got 991k and then kurofune kage was crapped up. 880k. zzzzz wth. wasted. too stressed when pumping scores = explains why i have no high scores.
HareHareYukai
HareHareYukai
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by HareHareYukai Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:18 pm

btw for everyone's info we're running off topic this thread. we can shift the chatting details to another thread.
HareHareYukai
HareHareYukai
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Resdel Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:41 pm

I have unlocked evans at last. Funny though, for most basic songs, it is level 1-4 for normal and unlocked songs, but for new songs, some basic songs go to level 5. For this song evans however (the song that gias and BLYX confirm must play all the new songs to unlock), this is the first level 7 basic song I ever seen or played. It is the hardest basic song so far, but I like it. Smile

Resdel
見習い
見習い

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:06 pm

Resdel wrote:I have unlocked evans at last. Funny though, for most basic songs, it is level 1-4 for normal and unlocked songs, but for new songs, some basic songs go to level 5. For this song evans however (the song that gias and BLYX confirm must play all the new songs to unlock), this is the first level 7 basic song I ever seen or played. It is the hardest basic song so far, but I like it. Smile

Should had, you know, get someone who has evans to help you unlock it in 1 round.

Also, I'm officially stopping on (chionging) Jubeat for the time being. I just found out I spent like, $300-400 on Jubeat alone. That's ummm... nearly 7 COSPA shirts or like 20 tubs of Haagen Daz ice cream or 6-8 Anime figurines.

I'll be playing casually for now, like one match or even none per visit to the arcade.

I'm already happy for passing all songs possible, and also getting S for In Scottish Highlands and SS for Chance and Dice. (ext, level 10)
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by HareHareYukai Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:21 pm

Giazenshia wrote:
Resdel wrote:I have unlocked evans at last. Funny though, for most basic songs, it is level 1-4 for normal and unlocked songs, but for new songs, some basic songs go to level 5. For this song evans however (the song that gias and BLYX confirm must play all the new songs to unlock), this is the first level 7 basic song I ever seen or played. It is the hardest basic song so far, but I like it. Smile

Should had, you know, get someone who has evans to help you unlock it in 1 round.

Also, I'm officially stopping on (chionging) Jubeat for the time being. I just found out I spent like, $300-400 on Jubeat alone. That's ummm... nearly 7 COSPA shirts or like 20 tubs of Haagen Daz ice cream or 6-8 Anime figurines.

I'll be playing casually for now, like one match or even none per visit to the arcade.

I'm already happy for passing all songs possible, and also getting S for In Scottish Highlands and SS for Chance and Dice. (ext, level 10)

ah lol. $400. thats equivalent to 200 Double cheeseburgers, or 200 McChickens, or 100 double cheeseburgers and 100 mcchickens, or 400 plain hamburgers, or around 266 Cheeseburgers.
HareHareYukai
HareHareYukai
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by まきお Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:34 pm

Looking forward to playing Jubeat in Shibuya....
まきお
まきお
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:23 pm

I met Chaserz today, our first Singaporean who ranked SS for Jubeat. His Evans score is like 906k? I can't remember but it was an S.

Managed to play with him today, and tried Gigabreak and In the name of love for the first time. Some nice scores I got on my first try, and yes, Gigabreak is MUCH MUCH more easier. I got a B on the first try.
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny_amh Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:06 pm

gratz gratz~~
jenny_amh
jenny_amh
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:45 pm

For everyone's information, I'm compiling this Jubeat-pro-hangout-place.

It basically shows the player's hangout places in Singapore. Mainly the pros. If you want to play with them then, you might want to hit these places.

Jurong Point Zone-X: Chaserz, Ray (the DDR guy)
CCK Lot 1 Zone-X: Chaserz
Plaza Singapura Virtualand: Yoshi
Dhoby Ghaut Zone-X: N/A, mainly the come and go types
Bugis Virtualand: Kurobe, Yoshi
AMK Hub Zone-X: Yue (not our fuuyue ah, different), Hayate (and his friend, forget name)
Pasir Ris White Sands/DTE Zone-X: N/A, mainly the come and go types as well.

The come and go types I am referring to are those above who happened to be in the area but just play 1-2 games before heading to another type, like me.

For those who wants a challenge or get to know many pros, head to Plaza Singapura in the evening. You'll see a number of the S ranks gathering there to play. Don't be shocked though.
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by gepi Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:10 pm

ok I shall not go semi-quit jubeat for now. because I just realised that I have unfinished stuff in jubeat.*hint nadeshiko rock hint*. hence, shall go semi-quit for taiko. since I think I haven't fully recovered from friday's chionging at dte(how I passed kamikaze that day is zomg. but 3 hours ago I can't do a single ddkdddk or the kkdkkkdddkdkkd or kkdkkkdddddkkd. and even failed stage ac but surprisingly revived myself. not literally.)

dte zone x most players(or rather from that one pathetic day that I saw) are mostly secondary school kids chiong there to play after school kind and every last song confirm evans one. but what I really like about dte is that those players there tap only once. no roti pratas or anything. unlike, you know.(but those same kids make a lot of bighead comments too. but relatively lesser than the regular onslaught at jp.)
gepi
gepi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by HareHareYukai Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:45 pm

gepi wrote:ok I shall not go semi-quit jubeat for now. because I just realised that I have unfinished stuff in jubeat.*hint nadeshiko rock hint*. hence, shall go semi-quit for taiko. since I think I haven't fully recovered from friday's chionging at dte(how I passed kamikaze that day is zomg. but 3 hours ago I can't do a single ddkdddk or the kkdkkkdddkdkkd or kkdkkkdddddkkd. and even failed stage ac but surprisingly revived myself. not literally.)

dte zone x most players(or rather from that one pathetic day that I saw) are mostly secondary school kids chiong there to play after school kind and every last song confirm evans one. but what I really like about dte is that those players there tap only once. no roti pratas or anything. unlike, you know.(but those same kids make a lot of bighead comments too. but relatively lesser than the regular onslaught at jp.)
its just that you haven't seen the bad cases at dte. lol. and btw the jp girl tapped 5++ credits on the machine @ jp LOL. i acted friendly with her and she allowed me to play one round. (:
HareHareYukai
HareHareYukai
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by HareHareYukai Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:48 pm

Giazenshia wrote:For everyone's information, I'm compiling this Jubeat-pro-hangout-place.

It basically shows the player's hangout places in Singapore. Mainly the pros. If you want to play with them then, you might want to hit these places.

Jurong Point Zone-X: Chaserz, Ray (the DDR guy)
CCK Lot 1 Zone-X: Chaserz
Plaza Singapura Virtualand: Yoshi
Dhoby Ghaut Zone-X: N/A, mainly the come and go types
Bugis Virtualand: Kurobe, Yoshi
AMK Hub Zone-X: Yue (not our fuuyue ah, different), Hayate (and his friend, forget name)
Pasir Ris White Sands/DTE Zone-X: N/A, mainly the come and go types as well.

The come and go types I am referring to are those above who happened to be in the area but just play 1-2 games before heading to another type, like me.

For those who wants a challenge or get to know many pros, head to Plaza Singapura in the evening. You'll see a number of the S ranks gathering there to play. Don't be shocked though.

i thought kurobe goes lot1 very often too. and anyway he told me he's not going chiong jubeat lor. he thinks no point. (actually i agree, but oh well.)

and i think you left out alot of unseen pros around the corner. there are still many imba players around who just dont forum etc or make themselves known.
HareHareYukai
HareHareYukai
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next