Taiko Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jubeat machine

+10
太鼓Vchan
Rubyrain
gepi
ongchinkai
jenny_amh
fuuyue
Resdel
Giazenshia
HareHareYukai
yuu_yuki
14 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Jubeat machine - Page 7 Empty Re: Jubeat machine

Post by Zenova Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:03 am

omg now i got motivation to advance in jubeat le XD at first I tot after getting 15 advance songs to B3, gonna need more to B2 or smth, but then earlier saw the class chart on 1st page of sgcafe jubeat thread...

Jubeat machine - Page 7 Jubeat10

LOL now then realized that this is the only stage they require u to play ONLY advanced to progress XD after this 15 i can continue playing my extremes with occasional advances i won't mind =p lol now enuf to be a B1 alr, so... A4 here I come, which means bass2bass as well (at last)

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny_amh Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:07 am

Zenova wrote:omg now i got motivation to advance in jubeat le XD at first I tot after getting 15 advance songs to B3, gonna need more to B2 or smth, but then earlier saw the class chart on 1st page of sgcafe jubeat thread...

Jubeat machine - Page 7 Jubeat10

LOL now then realized that this is the only stage they require u to play ONLY advanced to progress XD after this 15 i can continue playing my extremes with occasional advances i won't mind =p lol now enuf to be a B1 alr, so... A4 here I come, which means bass2bass as well (at last)

did u know that lvling from which rank to which rank and wat the requirement is needed is already inside this Jubeat thread?? It at Page 2.. Let me quote and giv u see..

HareHareYukai wrote:
Giazenshia wrote:Played Jubeat like crazy yesterday, cause I top up like $60 (the top $20 get $20 free) so I got like $120.

Played like crazy until left about $40. LOL

Anyways, new confirmation. Even if you have a song your partner in local doesn't have, they will still play it with you. I played Icicles (Rank B, extreme level 9 song) with a rank C1 friend of mine, he managed to play that song with me even though he didn't unlock it yet.

Currently, Rank B4 going to B3 after about 2-3 games. Funny thing is that, I am already prepared for 20 S (if any) or 15 extreme play count (if any as well). I'm like, trying to figure out what mission will be next, and getting ready in advance while gaining my exp at the same time.

And FC is important I guess. Not for the look, but for mission requirements. Same goes to SS. And yes, accuracy is very important.

At the current stage for me i already cleared all basic, advanced, extreme songs so there's nothing much to worry about.. most of the requirements for B are naturally fufilled.. but for A1 its slightly harder.. S4 is simple.

Maybe i shall just post the requirements here..

Rank/Total Class Points Required/Requirement
D/Default
C4/500(500)/pass 3 songs
C3/1250(750)/pass 6 songs
C2/3000(1750)/pass 12 songs
C1/5250(2250)/pass 18 songs
B4/12500(7250)/get 20 A's and above
B3/22300(9800)/Pass 15 songs and above in advanced
B2/32300(10000)/get 30 S's and above
B1/43300(11000)/Pass 15 songs and above in extreme
A4/54100(10800)/Pass 5 songs and above for songs difficulty level 7 and above
A3/68500(14400)/Get 50 A's and above from whole of ADV & EXT difficulties
A2/82500(14000)/Pass 3 songs of difficulty level 9 and above
A1/97550(15050)/Get 50 S's and above from whole of ADV & EXT difficulties
S4/122750(25200)/Get 20 FULL COMBOs'
S3/148000(25250)/Get an AVERAGE of 800000 points from ALL EXTREME SONGS
S2/173250(25250)/Get an AVERAGE of 850000 points from ALL EXTREME SONGS
S1/198300(25050)/Get an AVERAGE of 900000 points from ALL EXTREME SONGS
SS/223600(25300)/Get an AVERAGE of 950000 points from ALL EXTREME SONGS AND
ALL EXTREME SONGS MUST HAVE "A" rank and above.

Listed in Red = Moderately Challenging(A1)/ or CHALLENGING (S1 and SS especially)

Following Gias's post, 20 S's do nothing since the minimum requirement is 30 S's for B2.
15 extreme is used for B1. 20 FC's are for S4 req.

The most important in the end is to keep the scores at high-end because the S-rank requirements are the major killer, not any other requirement before that. The requirements needed before S ranks are still very very manageable.

The average is ONLY taken from EXTREME songs, which makes it even harder, when your SS scores have to be super high-end like 970-990k to back up songs which will SERIOUSLY.. PULL YOU DOWN LOTS [GIGABREAK].

But on another note, if there's another requirement thats challenging its the A1 requirement of getting 50 total S's for Adv+Ext. That one's slightly challenging, still manageable.
jenny_amh
jenny_amh
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by gepi Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:14 am

the SS rank is wrong. don't have the all A requirement but have the excellent one song requirement.

sian. I'm hitting 4xxk class points soon. which prolly means I'm one of sg's top 10 spammers around.
gepi
gepi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:47 am

gepi wrote:the SS rank is wrong. don't have the all A requirement but have the excellent one song requirement.

sian. I'm hitting 4xxk class points soon. which prolly means I'm one of sg's top 10 spammers around.

I'm prolly one of the top 10 SG Jubeat dancers around for that I move too much while playing.

Who going for competition this Saturday? I'm heading JP.

As of now:

1st song = 992k average
2nd song = 960k average
3rd song (you choose from a list they give you) (taking average of all songs to be fair) = 955k
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by gepi Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:29 pm

Giazenshia wrote:
gepi wrote:the SS rank is wrong. don't have the all A requirement but have the excellent one song requirement.

I'm prolly one of the top 10 SG Jubeat dancers around for that I move too much while playing.

Who going for competition this Saturday? I'm heading JP.

As of now:

1st song = 992k average
2nd song = 960k average
3rd song (you choose from a list they give you) (taking average of all songs to be fair) = 955k

oddly enough, I have more problems with tentai kansou than offenbach. the starting idk why I buay zhun one.

sunday tpy. dang I still remember the first time I went there took me 45 minutes to find the arcade. hopefully that doesn't mean that in the semis(assuming that I get through lah.) I'm representing tpy. if tpy vs jp, I quit. see how much I love you jp.

edit: finally decided to go create irevo. but then I see how many times I play evans I sian diao. me shall chiong evans liao. since my average 6k away from my target.
gepi
gepi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by まきお Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:37 am

Move over jubeat, coz Jubeat Ripples have arrived in Singapore. Brand new songs available as well as old favourites. Tried the game today at TKA Bugis and it was... great! And I must say that 'Natsumatsuri' seems to be a hot favourite to many XD

Jubeat machine - Page 7 Main-1

NEW songlist (basic / advanced / extreme)

キマグレン - 愛 NEED (2 / 5 / 7)
♪♪♪♪♪ - 愛をとりもどせ!! (2 / 5 / 7)
岡本真夜×大橋卓弥(from スキマスイッチ)- 明日ハレルヤ! (2 / 5 / 6)
ET-KING - 今 (3 / 5 / Cool
W.T. Orchestra - ウィリアム・テル序曲 (3 / 7 / 9)
中塚武 - Kiss & Ride (3 / 7 / 9)
ALI PROJECT - 鬼帝の剣 (4 / 6 / Cool
♪♪♪♪♪ - キミ、メグル、ボク (1 / 4 / 6)
Lollipop - GyaShan (2 / 7 / Cool
Yum!Yum!ORANGE - Clover (3 / 6 / 7)
bma 群星 - Golden House (4 / 6 / Cool
kary ng - Control (2 / 5 / 7)
♪♪♪♪♪ - 情熱大陸 (2 / 7 / 9)
♪♪♪♪♪ - 素直になれたら (1 / 4 / 6)
♪♪♪♪♪ - 空色デイズ (3 / 6 / Cool
BENNIE K - チャクラ (3 / 6 / Cool
たむらぱん - ちょうどいいとこにいたい (2 / 6 / 9)
Sonar Pocket - 友達に贈る歌 (4 / 6 / 7)
♪♪♪♪♪ - 夏祭り (2 / 6 / Cool <--- HOT FAVOURITE
ガガガSP - にんげんっていいな (3 / 4 / 7)
ウルフルズ - バカサバイバー (2 / 6 / Cool <---- gepi likes to sing this XD
BIGBANG - Haru Haru (2 / 7 / Cool
mihimaru GT - パンキッシュ☆ (1 / 6 / Cool
Dragon Ash - Fantasista (3 / 5 / 7)
阿部真央 - ふりぃ (3 / 4 / 7)
UNISON SQUARE GARDEN - フルカラープログラム (3 / 6 / 7)
♪♪♪♪♪ - PROMiSE (2 / 5 / 7)
flumpool - 星に願いを (2 / 4 / 7)
♪♪♪♪♪ - HOT LIMIT (5 / 7 / Cool
♪♪♪♪♪ - My SunShine (1 / 4 / 6)
木村カエラ - マスタッシュ (3 / 6 / 7)
九州男 - Musical Messenger (3 / 6 / Cool
capsule - more more more (3 / 6 / Cool
♪♪♪♪♪ - Lovin' Life (2 / 5 / 7)
怒髪天 - 労働 CALLING (3 / 7 / Cool
Aira Mitsuki - ロボットハニー (1 / 5 / Cool
lego big morl - ワープ (2 / 5 / 7)

***♪♪♪♪♪ indicates song is a cover from the original singer