Taiko Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jubeat machine

+10
太鼓Vchan
Rubyrain
gepi
ongchinkai
jenny_amh
fuuyue
Resdel
Giazenshia
HareHareYukai
yuu_yuki
14 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Jubeat machine - Page 3 Empty Re: Jubeat machine

Post by HareHareYukai Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:19 am

you can la. (: JY! you will make it de.
HareHareYukai
HareHareYukai
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:10 am

AMH, you sure can one, don't worry.

If you need me to help you "tank" the harder song, by all means, just tell me when you meet me at JP. That's what I've been doing all these while, helping people clear level 9 songs and songs they are not confident at.

Anyone need a "tanker", feel free to request from me when you meet me. I'll be more than happy to save you in case you fail.
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny_amh Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:23 am

haha.. thx krt.. now i got 2 tankers~~ 1 krt 1 blyx~~

weeeeeeeeeeeee~~~
jenny_amh
jenny_amh
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by HareHareYukai Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:59 pm

LOL 'tankers' xD. not needed unless you reach the stage whereby you need to pass high-end songs to qualify for class up.
Should be manageable as time passes. (:

A4- A3 requirement was 50 A's for adv+ext songs but already got 86-87 of em.

now A3. come so far also not once need to pause and fufill requirement, so should be the same for you de. just play freely and enjoy at your current stage, because from A1-B4 onwards will start getting harder to chiong.. and from A4-A3 also because the requirement is 3000+higher than the prev, from 11000 to 14400 exp req. now is around 68k exp total. next lvl also around 14400.
HareHareYukai
HareHareYukai
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:15 pm

I do agree they're not needed as of now, but of course, people are always want to try something harder when they actually have the chance to do it without being in any disadvantage.

Like if I couldn't play a song for example, I would be more than actually happy to try that song out without "dying".

As for up to now, I think the only real challenge would be at A1, since I know that I have already "pre-cleared" everything up to A1. I'll just take my own time playing for fun (Like double Jubeating, "play like being processed", vivace, if you understand this term used)

Really hoping for JP to actually connect to Japan so we won't need to head to Lot 1 or TKA just to play the new songs.
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by HareHareYukai Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:22 pm

The attitude of the staff @ jp tells alot ler lor T_T
they keep saying what what the version is different. (when actually does it makes sense to anyone that all zonexs' have the same machine version EXCEPT LOT 1?! LOL.)

(OR RATHER the person's just finding some excuse so she doesn't have to go to the trouble of finding out how to link the machine to japan, or in other words, just having to switch off the machine internally, not from the switch, so a connection can be formed and things can be updated.)

Seriously its rather strange that all versions are different from lot1's in zonex. like would zonex purchase the machines all of a single type, then suddenly have an exception at lot1 =_=")
HareHareYukai
HareHareYukai
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:21 am

I'll talk to them personally when I have the time. I don't know why, but the staffs do actually listen to me when I request for something.

If they don't, then I'll produce solid evidence that the version in Lot 1 and JP/DTE/AMK is totally different. Don't worry about how I'm going to do it. I'll just do some research and lurking around followed by a full technical writeup. (Why the hell did I actually want to major in Biomedical when my IT was already good enough O_O lol. Kinda derailed there...)

Also, BLYX, which of the staffs did you talk to? You mentioned it's a she. One of the older "auntie" staffs I guess?

*If I could, I would patch the machine up myself.*
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny_amh Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:07 am

actually is no.. it a fat lady instead.. =)
jenny_amh
jenny_amh
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by HareHareYukai Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:53 am

ya its not the aunties. its the other bigger size lady. got a few ma. the younger ones would be more friendly i guess. as friendly as the amk staffs hopefully.
HareHareYukai
HareHareYukai
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by ongchinkai Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:57 am

Today I played Jubeat, I got S for tenkoku basic, A for YMCA basic, and D for tenkoku advanced - i.e., FAIL~

No, I shall not spend a McChicken/Double Cheeseburger on Jubeat.
ongchinkai
ongchinkai
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny_amh Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:37 am

LOL.. cos eat le will get fatter?? haha..

My Jubeat C2 le~~ tankers tankers where are u?~~ XD
jenny_amh
jenny_amh
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by HareHareYukai Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:53 am

jenny_amh wrote:LOL.. cos eat le will get fatter?? haha..

My Jubeat C2 le~~ tankers tankers where are u?~~ XD

im here. you need tanking? -.-btw go lot1 and play next time you cannot play @ jp le =P
HareHareYukai
HareHareYukai
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:49 pm

First FC for my level 8 song and also for my extreme, all my scores are at least an A or better. No more B or C. Also at B1 now. A4, here I come!

Also, found an extremely useful website.

http://www26.atwiki.jp/jubeat/pages/11.html

It lists all the songs available on Jubeat. Including what song you'll unlock at a certain class, difficulty of each song (basic, adv or ext) and the total number of notes if anyone is interested. Sad thing is, the website is in Japanese if you can't read. It also has the song information for the updated version.

Also other nice stuffs as well, just navigate your way through.
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Resdel Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:24 am

Use babelfish.yahoo.com to translate the page as a separate tab. Copy the hyperlink of the japanese song you selected at the "Translate a web page" space there and select Japanese to English and click on translate.
The webpage will be in English instead. Enjoy. Smile

Resdel
見習い
見習い

Back to top Go down

Post by HareHareYukai Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:35 pm

Giazenshia wrote:First FC for my level 8 song and also for my extreme, all my scores are at least an A or better. No more B or C. Also at B1 now. A4, here I come!

Also, found an extremely useful website.

http://www26.atwiki.jp/jubeat/pages/11.html

It lists all the songs available on Jubeat. Including what song you'll unlock at a certain class, difficulty of each song (basic, adv or ext) and the total number of notes if anyone is interested. Sad thing is, the website is in Japanese if you can't read. It also has the song information for the updated version.

Also other nice stuffs as well, just navigate your way through.

I FC-ed I My Me Mine not too long ago too lv8 de. you should try the level10s. confirm will start having B and Cs xD. Now i only got like 1-2 songs from lv10s that are non-A's and above. 2-3 S's.
HareHareYukai
HareHareYukai
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:02 am

Went yesterday and JP updated only 1 machine. The other wasn't freaking updated and I can't play with my friend. He can't use his card as well for he played with the updated one.

The update as I believe, was the older version. There were only 4 new songs. Crosswind and Evans are not inside the machine somehow.

Yeah, tried those level 10 songs. Got B's and A's from them straight. Any harder ones? I really want to try GIGABREAK.

Now there are people hogging the updated machine and STILL playing old songs. I was like pissed off all the time there. If you want to use the updated machine than it got to be the new songs. Spare a thought for me who want to play level 10 songs.
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny_amh Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:54 am

which machine?? left or right de is updated??
jenny_amh
jenny_amh
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:57 am

Left machine.

They got put sticker (masking tape) and writing "UPDATED VERSION" and "NOT UPDATED VERSION".

So don't need worry unless someone go pluck out.
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by ongchinkai Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:49 pm

Just to let you guys know that it is possible to get SS even for a basic song cos I managed that last night playing at DTE... Smile
ongchinkai
ongchinkai
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:39 pm

Yup, it is possible to get any rank for any song.

For beginner songs, this means less notes, and here, accuracy plays a VERY huge part.

For harder songs, this means more notes, and here, the amount of successful hits plays a huge part.

You can get 1 mil as well, provided everything is prefect (yellow)

Also, chinkai, is DTE Jubeat machines updated or has online up?
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by ongchinkai Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:07 pm

I don't know how to tell, sorry donHee
ongchinkai
ongchinkai
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by HareHareYukai Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:21 pm

Giazenshia wrote:Went yesterday and JP updated only 1 machine. The other wasn't freaking updated and I can't play with my friend. He can't use his card as well for he played with the updated one.

The update as I believe, was the older version. There were only 4 new songs. Crosswind and Evans are not inside the machine somehow.

Yeah, tried those level 10 songs. Got B's and A's from them straight. Any harder ones? I really want to try GIGABREAK.

Now there are people hogging the updated machine and STILL playing old songs. I was like pissed off all the time there. If you want to use the updated machine than it got to be the new songs. Spare a thought for me who want to play level 10 songs.

Crosswind, ai no uta(not the taiko ai no uta), ISH and evans are UNLOCKABLES FROM THE UPDATE, not auto from update. nothing's wrong with the update.

Im not too sure about this, whether you need to clear all 4 level10s or specifics to unlock further songs. when unlocking you will first unlock evans/ai no uta if im not wrong, then get crosswind, then ai nouta/evans then ISH.

clear the respective unlocked song to unlock further songs.

sorry that i have to say this, but i personally think your thinking is somewhat wrong here. because if the card has been"infested" with updated data, you gotta use the updated one even if you wish to play non-updated songs.
HareHareYukai
HareHareYukai
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by gepi Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:03 pm

whose card has unlocked 凛として咲く花の如く? I want to play that song. =D
gepi
gepi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubyrain Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:35 am

Just to let you guys know that there ARE indeed different versions for Jubeat. The machines at LOT 1 were among the first to be updated, whereas the other outlets took longer. Don't ask me y, the management just sucks.

In any case, if you bought the e-amusement pass and played at the updated machines, you will not be able to use it for the non-updated versions. For now, most machines are the older versions, including the ones at Virtualand or TKA, so if you want to have more access, don't play updated machines first. ^^

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:22 am

HareHareYukai wrote:
Crosswind, ai no uta(not the taiko ai no uta), ISH and evans are UNLOCKABLES FROM THE UPDATE, not auto from update. nothing's wrong with the update.

Im not too sure about this, whether you need to clear all 4 level10s or specifics to unlock further songs. when unlocking you will first unlock evans/ai no uta if im not wrong, then get crosswind, then ai nouta/evans then ISH.

clear the respective unlocked song to unlock further songs.

sorry that i have to say this, but i personally think your thinking is somewhat wrong here. because if the card has been"infested" with updated data, you gotta use the updated one even if you wish to play non-updated songs.

Don't think so for the requirements to unlock those level 10 songs. Already cleared everything, all the level 10's and nothing is unlocked at the moment right now...

Also, they taped the "UPDATED VERSION" down there. People can see that all the time unless they plucked it out. I've seen people not using card to play the updated version, and that's worse.

Maybe it's because of the common stereotyping that UPDATED = better.

Yes, in terms it is better (to people like us), but it does kill because those people can't play those level 10 songs yet.

Just like say, Maple releases a map for level 200, but you're only like 70. No point going to the new map to get killed and -exp. Like in Jubeat, no point playing level 10 songs to game over for nothing and fail so badly such that you get embarrassed in front of everyone.

Maybe they don't even know that updated version contains level 10 songs, which they might not be able to pass, or that updated version "infests" your card such that you cannot play the non-updated version anymore. Most people are not hardcore like us to check version changelogs and etc. But hey, at least get to know a little. You have the internet now days.

gepi wrote:whose card has unlocked 凛として咲く花の如く? I want to play that song. =D
gepi: yup, I have that song. That's currently my fav because of the note arrangements. But sad to say, the song is from the updated version.

If the other machine's not updated yet (it wasn't on Sunday, and I'll check later again in the evening) then we can't play together, unless you want to solo using my card, or those who has it.
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next