Taiko Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taiko namecard revamped!

+13
PegaKok
adri
jenny_amh
mitsurugi
wreako24
Rubyrain
まきお
Zenova
yuu_yuki
Kozue
ongchinkai
hayatekazama
Giazenshia
17 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Taiko namecard revamped! - Page 3 Empty Re: Taiko namecard revamped!

Post by まきお Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:57 pm

Giazenshia wrote:Ok, I'm going to do a trial run on printing it for TapZ card.

I'll print one for Yuu, one for Makio and one for Mitsurugi and two for myself. The paper should be filled by then... "Orders closed"

Like I said, stick them on the TapZ card first. Cause you can't remove it easily after sticking. I believe most of us don't like our TapZ card design as well. I'll print a design larger than normal, and when you guys paste them in, just take a penknife and trim the excess away. And yes, they will last VERY long, at least a few years because of the lamination and coating.

And nice size LOL.

Let me know when you are ready so I can send you the images.
まきお
まきお
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by まきお Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:31 pm

OK those who requested for their cards, they have been made and printed and ready for collection. You can collect them tomorrow afternoon from 2.30pm onwards at Arcadia at iluma, since most of us might be going there. Apparently, if I happen to drop by Zone X at AMKhub tonight, those who are around can collect them too.

The TaikoDojo namecards are made at my own will and expenses, thus I appreciate if everyone can take care of their own cards and not lose them, especially for those who receive single cards only. For the 3 of us with multiple cards, do give them to those whom you feel deserve to have one, but of course keep one for yourselves.

These are the members who requested for their cards and are now ready for collection:

- yuu_yuki
- Giazenshia
- mitsurugi
- hayatekazama
- jenny_amh
- Rubyrain
- Zenova

For those whose names are not mentioned above, if you like a Taiko namecard bearing your name (or nickname) and details on it, do let me know and I'll start working on it right away.
まきお
まきお
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by wreako24 Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:02 pm

Please help me make a namecard(:

nick: wreako24
Email: wreako24@hotmail.com

thankkyus lots
wreako24
wreako24
素人
素人

Back to top Go down

Post by まきお Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:13 am

wreako24 wrote:Please help me make a namecard(:

thankkyus lots

Oh I forgot. You already have a namecard too which you requested last week. Forgot to include you in. Here's the list of people again whose namecards are ready and can collect from me tomorrow afternoon at Arcadia, Iluma.

- yuu_yuki (x18)
- Giazenshia (x16)
- mitsurugi
- hayatekazama
- jenny_amh
- Rubyrain
- Zenova
- wreako24
まきお
まきお
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by mitsurugi Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:35 am

Wreako is unable to make it tomorrow, so I'll collect the namecard on his behalf and pass it to him when i see him on monday
mitsurugi
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by adri Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:36 am

what time are you guys going iluma tmr ??
adri
adri
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:38 am

wah the replies all coming in fast XD btw mitsu can u help me collect also? (IF i'm not there) Then pass to me when I see u at AMK hub. Help me pay first pls, I'll also pay u the money when i see u =) thxs!

@Adri: I think they'll probably go in afternoon? makio said 2:30 or smth

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by mitsurugi Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:39 am

Zenova wrote:wah the replies all coming in fast XD btw mitsu can u help me collect also? (IF i'm not there) Then pass to me when I see u at AMK hub. Help me pay first pls, I'll also pay u the money when i see u =) thxs!

No problem, but i don't think we'll need to pay, see you in AMK then Smile
mitsurugi
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by まきお Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:02 am

mitsurugi wrote:
Zenova wrote:wah the replies all coming in fast XD btw mitsu can u help me collect also? (IF i'm not there) Then pass to me when I see u at AMK hub. Help me pay first pls, I'll also pay u the money when i see u =) thxs!

You don't have to pay for your first namecard. I'm printing first namecards for everyone without asking a single cent. All I ask for is to look after your namecards well and don't lose it.

However, if you lost or damaged your namecard, then definitely I will charge maybe $1 to make a replacement for you. It's like you make your pink IC for the first time and if you lost it, you pay $100 to ICA before they can make a new one for you.

Alternatively, you may want to make multiple copies too if you want to distribute your cards. Today, I managed to find another print shop that charges lesser than the other shop, and quality is about the same too. Thus, for those who wants to make multiple copies, I'll charge $2.80 for 8 pieces of cards ($1.20 difference from the previous $4.00). Yes, its better to print 8 pieces, you can't expect me to print one single card on a huge A4 size paper. And take note that I am doing the cutting myself, so its alot of work here I'm doing for everyone.

Today I printed some Taiko namecard using my own inkjet printer, and the quality is kinda dull compared to those super printing machines at the printshops. Thus, its better if I don't print namecards using home inkjet printers. And it uses up more ink compared to photo printing machines, which makes it more costly. Which is why I make rounds around my neighbourhood to find the best and cheapest printshops so that I can ensure everyone will get the best quality namecards and they'll feel proud by looking at it.
まきお
まきお
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:13 am

まきお wrote:
mitsurugi wrote:

You don't have to pay for your first namecard. I'm printing first namecards for everyone without asking a single cent. All I ask for is to look after your namecards well and don't lose it.

However, if you lost or damaged your namecard, then definitely I will charge maybe $1 to make a replacement for you. It's like you make your pink IC for the first time and if you lost it, you pay $100 to ICA before they can make a new one for you.

Alternatively, you may want to make multiple copies too if you want to distribute your cards. Today, I managed to find another print shop that charges lesser than the other shop, and quality is about the same too. Thus, for those who wants to make multiple copies, I'll charge $2.80 for 8 pieces of cards ($1.20 difference from the previous $4.00). Yes, its better to print 8 pieces, you can't expect me to print one single card on a huge A4 size paper. And take note that I am doing the cutting myself, so its alot of work here I'm doing for everyone.

Today I printed some Taiko namecard using my own inkjet printer, and the quality is kinda dull compared to those super printing machines at the printshops. Thus, its better if I don't print namecards using home inkjet printers. And it uses up more ink compared to photo printing machines, which makes it more costly. Which is why I make rounds around my neighbourhood to find the best and cheapest printshops so that I can ensure everyone will get the best quality namecards and they'll feel proud by looking at it.

lol ok, thxs a lot makio =p and taikodojo ftw!

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by wreako24 Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:17 am

THANKS ALOT MAKIO
wreako24
wreako24
素人
素人

Back to top Go down

Post by hayatekazama Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:41 am

thanks makio, cya at iluma tml.. I will be there.. playing eternal wheel.. XD
hayatekazama
hayatekazama
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny_amh Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:03 pm

i may come to iluma to get it.. but if cant u keep for me awhile.. idk when will i go out to have fun as i am bzing working at subway JP.. LOL

unless someone is free to pass the namecard for me to subway 2molo morning or mon night or tue night @_@''
jenny_amh
jenny_amh
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by まきお Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:29 pm

Once again, these Taiko namecards are up for grabs today. Meet me today at Arcadia, Iluma to collect them.

Taiko namecard revamped! - Page 3 DVC00006-1
まきお
まきお
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:26 am

まきお wrote:Once again, these Taiko namecards are up for grabs today. Meet me today at Arcadia, Iluma to collect them.

Taiko namecard revamped! - Page 3 DVC00006-1

=p lol collected today (hurray) and it looks quite awesome. Thxs again, makio!

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:37 am

Makio, if you want to cut down on labour (cutting), just go for the printing of the whole name card.

I might know some shops that prints namecard. They are all printed and cut for you, and it comes with a box.

If I remember, single side print, 100 copies will cost like around $25 ish. The namecards are all printed in high quality paper, high quality printer and all cut out perfectly for you.

Say if you charge $2.80 per 8 pieces, you'll charge like $28 for 80 pieces, and you still have to cut. To me not really worth it... You can try around Sunshine Plaza for those printing services... They have quite a number there.
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by まきお Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:52 am

Giazenshia wrote:Makio, if you want to cut down on labour (cutting), just go for the printing of the whole name card.

I might know some shops that prints namecard. They are all printed and cut for you, and it comes with a box.

If I remember, single side print, 100 copies will cost like around $25 ish. The namecards are all printed in high quality paper, high quality printer and all cut out perfectly for you.

Say if you charge $2.80 per 8 pieces, you'll charge like $28 for 80 pieces, and you still have to cut. To me not really worth it... You can try around Sunshine Plaza for those printing services... They have quite a number there.

That cuts down labour alright, but it doesn't cut costs. If I am able to cut costs for printing, surely everyone can have more cards at a cheaper price.

Today I was able to give away 2 namecards, and I am also glad that the response was really good for the namecard project.
まきお
まきお
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by hayatekazama Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:17 am

my name card.. with mitsurugi >_>
hayatekazama
hayatekazama
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by mitsurugi Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:57 pm

Err...no... that was wreako's, aka Sasagawa Kennichi
mitsurugi
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:28 am

まきお wrote:
wreako24 wrote:Please help me make a namecard(:

thankkyus lots

Oh I forgot. You already have a namecard too which you requested last week. Forgot to include you in. Here's the list of people again whose namecards are ready and can collect from me tomorrow afternoon at Arcadia, Iluma.

- yuu_yuki (x18)
- Giazenshia (x16)
- mitsurugi
- hayatekazama
- jenny_amh
- Rubyrain
- Zenova
- wreako24

Woah gosh, i'm not around for 2 whole days so wasn't able to be online too.
Geez, i'll not be free to collect, maybe if Ruby met you, can you pass it to her?
This following entire week plus next week is total burn out week for me. pale
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny_amh Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:14 am

off topic: slp more early yuu!! we need 8 hrs of slp..

on topic: thx makio for the card.. haha.. quite nice.. loove it
jenny_amh
jenny_amh
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by PegaKok Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:19 am

jenny_amh wrote:off topic: slp more early yuu!! we need 8 hrs of slp..

*ahem ahem*

I think you also. Lalalalalalalalala~~~

*coughs*
PegaKok
PegaKok
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by HareHareYukai Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:26 am

PegaKok wrote:
jenny_amh wrote:off topic: slp more early yuu!! we need 8 hrs of slp..

*ahem ahem*

I think you also. Lalalalalalalalala~~~

*coughs*

*ahem ahem*

I think you also. -_-" 200 le ma. chiong til no life sia.
HareHareYukai
HareHareYukai
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:43 pm

Since i'm running errands for IMH, i dropped by to collect the name cards from Makio and it looks good. Thanks alot! =D
Haha, i still remember when Makio open the file, a few of the people crowd around to see what it is. And lolz, i gave out two cards to two girls since one of them said "This one more beautiful". Hopefully they'll join~ xD

And i finally got my 2 bear paws from the auntie~ Super Happy~ katSparkling katSparkling
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by まきお Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:09 pm

yuu_yuki wrote:Since i'm running errands for IMH, i dropped by to collect the name cards from Makio and it looks good. Thanks alot! =D
Haha, i still remember when Makio open the file, a few of the people crowd around to see what it is. And lolz, i gave out two cards to two girls since one of them said "This one more beautiful". Hopefully they'll join~ xD

And i finally got my 2 bear paws from the auntie~ Super Happy~ katSparkling katSparkling

Glad that you gave out two of your namecards to them, since I was left with mostly my test cards which was printed from my own inkjet printer. And yeah, those two really can play well too, even though its just normal mode. Hope they join the forum after seeing your new card XD

PS. I think we could have gained more publicity when they crowd around us to see what was in my file.
まきお
まきお
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next