Taiko Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taiko namecard revamped!

+13
PegaKok
adri
jenny_amh
mitsurugi
wreako24
Rubyrain
まきお
Zenova
yuu_yuki
Kozue
ongchinkai
hayatekazama
Giazenshia
17 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Taiko namecard revamped! - Page 5 Empty Re: Taiko namecard revamped!

Post by まきお Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:07 pm

jenny_amh wrote:eh.. makio~~

can u make me another few more cards for me?? i gave mine to a guy from shanghai who was playing quite good in oni too.. asking him to join but i have no idea will he be joining.. if it a need to giv u some money to print out, i can though.. any number of my namecard will do.. thx

you what??? gave your namecard away when you only have one?

well of coz its gonna cost you if you want me to print another one. if you guys have only one, use it to hang it somewhere on you whenever you go out playing Taiko, not to give it away since it is your one and only.
まきお
まきお
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by hayatekazama Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:24 am

makio, dont mind made like 5-10 of my namecards, thanks in advance I dont mind paying u just tell me how much.. I need them
hayatekazama
hayatekazama
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny_amh Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:30 am

まきお wrote:

can u make me another few more cards for me?? i gave mine to a guy from shanghai who was playing quite good in oni too.. asking him to join but i have no idea will he be joining.. if it a need to giv u some money to print out, i can though.. any number of my namecard will do.. thx

well of coz its gonna cost you if you want me to print another one. if you guys have only one, use it to hang it somewhere on you whenever you go out playing Taiko, not to give it away since it is your one and only.

i will return u money.. -.-'' i never say have to print for me for free.. but that shanghai guy is good and he doesnt know we have a forum here.. so asking him to join by givin him my namecard.. zzz.. makio sound so fierce.. *sobs*
jenny_amh
jenny_amh
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:10 am

jenny_amh wrote:
まきお wrote:

i will return u money.. -.-'' i never say have to print for me for free.. but that shanghai guy is good and he doesnt know we have a forum here.. so asking him to join by givin him my namecard.. zzz.. makio sound so fierce.. *sobs*

lol jenny, makio not fierce, he just feeling a bit... shocked mah. Dun worry la, forum cannot tell tone very much de Very Happy lol you give your card to that guy nth wrong, but when u get your next few cards, try to avoid giving your last card away XD

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by まきお Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:11 am

Alright, the next batch of cards have been printed and are now ready for collection. For those who requested a card from me, collect them from me this weekend.

Here is the list of people whose cards are with me now

jenny_amh (x8)
hayatekazama
fluorescene
gepi
ichigomomo
ongchinkai

If you see your name mentioned above, you can start collecting it from me this friday or saturday at Costa Sands Pasir Ris.

ps. jenny, you got 8 new cards, and they will cost you. Shocked
まきお
まきお
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny_amh Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:46 am

まきお wrote:Alright, the next batch of cards have been printed and are now ready for collection. For those who requested a card from me, collect them from me this weekend.

Here is the list of people whose cards are with me now

jenny_amh (x8)
hayatekazama
fluorescene
gepi
ichigomomo
ongchinkai

If you see your name mentioned above, you can start collecting it from me this friday or saturday at Costa Sands Pasir Ris.

ps. jenny, you got 8 new cards, and they will cost you. Shocked

it ok.. i will prepare $$ soon.. LOL
jenny_amh
jenny_amh
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by th_newbie Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:38 pm

Makio i want the card too (!) xD how much ?
th_newbie
th_newbie
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:11 pm

th_newbie wrote:Makio i want the card too (!) xD how much ?

lol if i'm not wrong... i think he said first one free XD but before that, first u need to tell him ur details wanted on the card, like the name u want to put and the email (hp no. not advised XD)

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by th_newbie Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:33 pm

Zenova wrote:

lol if i'm not wrong... i think he said first one free XD but before that, first u need to tell him ur details wanted on the card, like the name u want to put and the email (hp no. not advised XD)

ooo cool.

ummmm

My acc name
my real name
the place i usually taiko ( amk hub )
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
tell me if i need to add anythinq else if the card is like empty bounce
th_newbie
th_newbie
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Post by hayatekazama Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:43 am

th_newbie wrote:
Zenova wrote:

ooo cool.

ummmm

My acc name
my real name
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

uh no, the first batch of cards is free.. from now onwards its not free anymore.. XD
I guess.. need to read back a few pages..?
hayatekazama
hayatekazama
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by th_newbie Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:38 pm

hayatekazama wrote:
th_newbie wrote:
Zenova wrote:

ooo cool.

ummmm

My acc name
my real name
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

uh no, the first batch of cards is free.. from now onwards its not free anymore.. XD

uhhhhhhh ahh see how much first lorhs.
th_newbie
th_newbie
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Post by まきお Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:55 pm

th_newbie wrote:
hayatekazama wrote:
th_newbie wrote:
Zenova wrote:

ooo cool.

ummmm

My acc name
my real name
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

You know, I'm not sure how long more can I keep up with making cards especially when more newer members join in. For us pioneer batch and all those who joined before hayate, I'll definitely make for them at no cost. For those who joined after him, probably I might wanna start charging.
まきお
まきお
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by hayatekazama Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:57 pm

まきお wrote:
th_newbie wrote:
hayatekazama wrote:
th_newbie wrote:
Zenova wrote:

ooo cool.

ummmm

My acc name
my real name
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

You know, I'm not sure how long more can I keep up with making cards especially when more newer members join in. For us pioneer batch and all those who joined before hayate, I'll definitely make for them at no cost. For those who joined after him, probably I might wanna start charging.

ahh, ur putting me as a middleman.. thats an idea, oh wait.. does that mean I getting it for free or at a cost? cos u put before and after me, I pay half half? XD
hayatekazama
hayatekazama
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by mitsurugi Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:22 pm

Erm...I joined a week after hayate... so I do pay you next time then?
mitsurugi
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by PegaKok Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:17 am

hayatekazama wrote:
まきお wrote:You know, I'm not sure how long more can I keep up with making cards especially when more newer members join in. For us pioneer batch and all those who joined before hayate, I'll definitely make for them at no cost. For those who joined after him, probably I might wanna start charging.

ahh, ur putting me as a middleman.. thats an idea, oh wait.. does that mean I getting it for free or at a cost? cos u put before and after me, I pay half half? XD

Probably you'll be getting it for free. Those who joined after you = probably charge $.
PegaKok
PegaKok
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by まきお Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:37 am

Yes.... so to say, I was hoping to create for pioneer members first, followed by the next batch. It was after Hayate joined that I decided to create the Taiko namecard. And after I given out some of my namecards to the public, I noticed that even more people started streaming their way in here. Which is why I don't think I can keep up making one card for every new member. I'll only make for those whom I think have been around for at least 3-5 months and is very active here. So for those after Hayate, or mitsurugi (eg, ichigomomo, angelint, th_newbie, etc), I'll probably have to start making it not free.
まきお
まきお
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by th_newbie Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:19 pm

まきお wrote:Yes.... so to say, I was hoping to create for pioneer members first, followed by the next batch. It was after Hayate joined that I decided to create the Taiko namecard. And after I given out some of my namecards to the public, I noticed that even more people started streaming their way in here. Which is why I don't think I can keep up making one card for every new member. I'll only make for those whom I think have been around for at least 3-5 months and is very active here. So for those after Hayate, or mitsurugi (eg, ichigomomo, angelint, th_newbie, etc), I'll probably have to start making it not free.
DanceDance Thennn how much ?
th_newbie
th_newbie
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5