Taiko Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DrumZout 2009 DISCUSSION

+16
wreako24
まきお
PegaKok
MEOWpiku
Ice_
Pyrozz
Giazenshia
Rubyrain
Skyne Keira
Mint
jenny_amh
gepi
Zenova
yuu_yuki
ongchinkai
HareHareYukai
20 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

DrumZout 2009 DISCUSSION - Page 10 Empty Re: DrumZout 2009 DISCUSSION

Post by PegaKok Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:57 am

Giazenshia wrote:18th June 2009

Sorry for the lousy phone recorder and good luck on the finals!!! Blame youtube for shrinking my video.

*Cookies for those who can spot something weird*

I wonder why Skyne raises his hand alternatively from 0:30 to 1:10.
PegaKok
PegaKok
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:14 am

No lol, that is the standard procedure. You would have to look very very closely.

*Hint: Got ghost*

And another cookie to those who sees something that belongs to me LOL.
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by mitsurugi Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:07 pm

Giazenshia wrote:No lol, that is the standard procedure. You would have to look very very closely.

*Hint: Got ghost*

And another cookie to those who sees something that belongs to me LOL.

Is that a magazine I see at the right? It should belong to gias anyway...looks like anime to me...
mitsurugi
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:59 pm

My laptop with the k-on-nanoha-fate crossover...LOL...quite close.

Well, observe behind Yuu for the *ghost*. You'll see something coming out.
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny_amh Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:37 am

LOL.. meow was behind!! i was thinking how come meow went missing but i hear the "gong"~~ haha.. guess i have the cookie? F3
jenny_amh
jenny_amh
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:51 am

jenny_amh wrote:LOL.. meow was behind!! i was thinking how come meow went missing but i hear the "gong"~~ haha.. guess i have the cookie? F3

LOL at first i also wondering where she was XD then saw her at the end lol

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by hayatekazama Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:28 pm

u guys didn't see the gong moving? lol its quite obvious... OMG ITZ TEHZ GHOSTZZZZZZZ XD
hayatekazama
hayatekazama
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny_amh Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:33 am

it was a good show at vivocity 2day.. it went great!! even though we didnt win but it a very good experience after all!! NICELY DONE!!

FYI: i did video down the performance done by our own Taiko Dojo on stage just down. BUT!! i start the video too late AND ended too early. ZzZ

I think we wait for the offical video to be put up by yuu or DrumZout09 bah.. =)
jenny_amh
jenny_amh
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by hayatekazama Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:19 am

Great job people... u all did great, like the judges said.. with a coach u all will be able to do better.. in 2 months already can play like that, wat happens in 2 years.. XD
hayatekazama
hayatekazama
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by mitsurugi Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:34 am

hayatekazama wrote:Great job people... u all did great, like the judges said.. with a coach u all will be able to do better.. in 2 months already can play like that, wat happens in 2 years.. XD

Agreed on that, but where in the world do we get a coach from?
The coach will have to somehow know that we get trainings from arcade XD....
mitsurugi
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by PegaKok Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:44 am

jenny_amh wrote:it was a good show at vivocity 2day.. it went great!! even though we didnt win but it a very good experience after all!! NICELY DONE!!

FYI: i did video down the performance done by our own Taiko Dojo on stage just down. BUT!! i start the video too late AND ended too early. ZzZ

I think we wait for the offical video to be put up by yuu or DrumZout09 bah.. =)

lol!

But better than nothing.
PegaKok
PegaKok
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:30 am

PegaKok wrote:
jenny_amh wrote:it was a good show at vivocity 2day.. it went great!! even though we didnt win but it a very good experience after all!! NICELY DONE!!

lol!

But better than nothing.

lol agreed. You guys did an excellent job, and did TKDJ and yourselves proud Very Happy it was really a fantastic performance =) good work~!

and ya, we should get a coach XD but no coach still can liddat = ZOMG PROZ

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:28 pm

No more drumzout for me, thank you.. T-T
I'm totally mentally + physically tired from all that "coaching" liaoz..

With my jobs and this drumzout thingy, 3 whole days didn't even get a chance to login to dojo, so many things to read now..

That "2 months already can play like that, wat happens in 2 years.." sentence is like epic. Plus the part where emcee said that this group is pro and i'm like.. =_=llll

And where to find a coach anyway? We need someone who find us and volunteer to train the team else, no way to find coach, that's for sure.

And i totally mess up one whole chunk during the performance. zzzz
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:40 pm

yuu_yuki wrote:No more drumzout for me, thank you.. T-T

With my jobs and this drumzout thingy, 3 whole days didn't even get a chance to login to dojo, so many things to read now..

That "2 months already can play like that, wat happens in 2 years.." sentence is like epic. Plus the part where emcee said that this group is pro and i'm like.. =_=llll

And where to find a coach anyway? We need someone who find us and volunteer to train the team else, no way to find coach, that's for sure.

lol even if u mess up i think no one can tell cuz they nvr hear the song b4, and i also never hear anyway XD and actually imo, coaches or not doesn't matter too much Very Happy and if needed, the other dojoers can help out

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:54 pm

Zenova wrote:

lol even if u mess up i think no one can tell cuz they nvr hear the song b4, and i also never hear anyway XD and actually imo, coaches or not doesn't matter too much Very Happy and if needed, the other dojoers can help out

I messed up the whole chunk as in i got stunned, and am totally improvising cos' mind's all blank. And imo, coaches/instructors does matter a lot.
And how to depend on other dojo-ers when i asked for help a lot of times, asked for ideas for rearrangements, ideas for improving the team etc etc, and NONE of them have any substantial ideas? I believe 99.9% of the time, the reply back to me is "I don't know" or either, just keep quiet and everything.

Coaches/Instructors don't study music and be in the professional line for nothing. If any tom dick and harry can "help" without any experiences in this line, why do music teachers exist then? If coaches/instructors doesn't matter too much, why schools bother to have them to guide their CO or band? Also, why not just have any student to take piano diploma by themselves on that exam day without coaches/instructors guiding them from the start?

Good Techniques, Good Rearrangements etc etc are not things which any tom dick harry can say say and "help" to ensure there's good performance.
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:10 pm

yuu_yuki wrote:
Zenova wrote:

I messed up the whole chunk as in i got stunned, and am totally improvising cos' mind's all blank. And imo, coaches/instructors does matter a lot.
And how to depend on other dojo-ers when i asked for help a lot of times, asked for ideas for rearrangements, ideas for improving the team etc etc, and NONE of them have any substantial ideas? I believe 99.9% of the time, the reply back to me is "I don't know" or either, just keep quiet and everything.

Coaches/Instructors don't study music and be in the professional line for nothing. If any tom dick and harry can "help" without any experiences in this line, why do music teachers exist then? If coaches/instructors doesn't matter too much, why schools bother to have them to guide their CO or band? Also, why not just have any student to take piano diploma by themselves on that exam day without coaches/instructors guiding them from the start?

Good Techniques, Good Rearrangements etc etc are not things which any tom dick harry can say say and "help" to ensure there's good performance.

lol ok XD anyway, good job to all of u guys, it was really a great show Very Happy

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10