Taiko Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nationwide Percussion Competition - DrumZout 2009 [20June @ Vivocity!]

+8
yuu_yuki
Rubyrain
hayatekazama
Zenova
まきお
Giazenshia
mitsurugi
drumzout09
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Nationwide Percussion Competition - DrumZout 2009 [20June @ Vivocity!] Empty Nationwide Percussion Competition - DrumZout 2009 [20June @ Vivocity!]

Post by drumzout09 Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:40 pm

Nationwide Percussion Competition - DrumZout 2009 [20June @ Vivocity!] Wenfinal7

THE FINAL SHOWDOWN IS HERE!
20TH JUNE 2009. VIVOCITY AMPHITHEATRE. 5PM.

Be part of DRUMZOUT 2009, a Nationwide Percussion Competition organized by Nanyang Technological University Cultural Activities Club and supported by National Arts Council (NAC).

Come and witness the battle of skills, creativity and showmanship among our TOP 9 FINALISTS! In teams of 5 - 16, they will be fighting for the championship in their respective categories!!!

OPEN Category
Gin Daiko
Kebun Baru Arts Troupe
Voodoo Drums
Soul Percussion

SCHOOL Category

ITE College East
Tanglin Secondary School
Temasek Junior College
Temasek Polytechnic
Zheng Hua Secondary School

For more details, please visit www.drumzout.com.

Free admission + 1000 goodies bags to be given away!!!

drumzout09
へたっび
へたっび

Back to top Go down

Nationwide Percussion Competition - DrumZout 2009 [20June @ Vivocity!] Empty Re: Nationwide Percussion Competition - DrumZout 2009 [20June @ Vivocity!]

Post by mitsurugi Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:15 pm

Can we just go without any reason to support?
As in no need to do any signing up or anything and go?
mitsurugi
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Nationwide Percussion Competition - DrumZout 2009 [20June @ Vivocity!] Empty Re: Nationwide Percussion Competition - DrumZout 2009 [20June @ Vivocity!]

Post by Giazenshia Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:24 pm

No need sign up. It's like a performance in the public.

I'll try to make myself free on the day and go support them.
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by まきお Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:45 pm

Hmm shouldn't this be in the Events and Gatherings thread? lol

Since I am not going this year, it means I should be able to go and see^^
まきお
まきお
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by drumzout09 Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:05 pm

It's great to see replies here ! Very Happy

mitsurugi wrote:Can we just go without any reason to support?
As in no need to do any signing up or anything and go?
Giazenshia wrote:No need sign up. It's like a performance in the public.
I'll try to make myself free on the day and go support them.
Yup, like what Giazenshia has said, it's open to the public! (:
No signing up needed and you don't need any reason to be there - or maybe just that you're a percussion enthusiast! Very Happy

まきお wrote:Hmm shouldn't this be in the Events and Gatherings thread? lol
Hmm really? Sorry I'm quite new to this forum. So do I need to PM a mod or something?
Yup do try to make it! Smile

drumzout09
へたっび
へたっび

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:41 pm

lol i'm probably going Very Happy unless by that small chance that smth comes up >< well.. see how important it is, i guess. btw who is drumzout09 XD which team member created that acc lol

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by hayatekazama Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:55 pm

I should be going.. with gias..
hayatekazama
hayatekazama
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubyrain Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:01 pm

Wah 5pm~ so it'll end quite late at night? Maybe go taiko in e morning or sth. LOL.

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by mitsurugi Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:09 pm

Well then i guess i should be going with hayate...
mitsurugi
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:56 pm

I'll be working in the morning... Then later go there.

If anyone wants, we can meet up somewhere first before going together, be it at Iluma, Harbour Front MRT or outside Vivo city.
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:39 am

drumzout09 wrote:It's great to see replies here ! Very Happy

まきお wrote:Hmm shouldn't this be in the Events and Gatherings thread? lol
Hmm really? Sorry I'm quite new to this forum. So do I need to PM a mod or something?
Yup do try to make it! Smile

Woah, A very warm welcome to TaikoDojo, drumzout09!!
Haha, yuu here, and don't need to PM, i've move it to the "Events and Gatherings" section. =D

=Moved=

By the way, what does the goodie bags include? haha
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by PegaKok Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:54 am

Should be available on that day. Hmmm... ...
PegaKok
PegaKok
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by hayatekazama Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:57 am

Giazenshia wrote:I'll be working in the morning... Then later go there.

If anyone wants, we can meet up somewhere first before going together, be it at Iluma, Harbour Front MRT or outside Vivo city.

meet u at Iluma u sure want to play eternal wheel de.. lolx
hayatekazama
hayatekazama
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:11 am

hayatekazama wrote:
Giazenshia wrote:I'll be working in the morning... Then later go there.

meet u at Iluma u sure want to play eternal wheel de.. lolx

Then I don't bring my deck over. FOR THE ILUMA!!! lol?

So guys, who's going to support? And where do you guys want to meet?
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by PegaKok Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:05 am

Some at Jurong West, some at Yishun, some at AMK... @_@

Like seed dispersal sia.
PegaKok
PegaKok
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by gepi Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:08 pm

I'll come from tekong. even better.
gepi
gepi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by まきお Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:47 pm

And I'll come over from fire station XD
まきお
まきお
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by hayatekazama Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:42 pm

hmm, like that meet at Iluma should be better ba.. I will make sure to bring my Eternal Wheel deck along.. hehe
hayatekazama
hayatekazama
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:44 pm

hayatekazama wrote:hmm, like that meet at Iluma should be better ba.. I will make sure to bring my Eternal Wheel deck along.. hehe

ya iluma better =p cuz it's the nearest taiko to Vivo. Then about 4 plus we can leave and zhao to vivocity XD lol when they go on stage we all scream and shout and cheer XD

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by hayatekazama Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:27 pm

Zenova wrote:
hayatekazama wrote:hmm, like that meet at Iluma should be better ba.. I will make sure to bring my Eternal Wheel deck along.. hehe

ya iluma better =p cuz it's the nearest taiko to Vivo. Then about 4 plus we can leave and zhao to vivocity XD lol when they go on stage we all scream and shout and cheer XD

I'm not gonna do that.. lolx thats for sure.. XD
hayatekazama
hayatekazama
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by mitsurugi Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:44 pm

hayatekazama wrote:
Zenova wrote:

I just might do that, but if no one shouts for the other teams then i guess i won't, otherwise it will look like we're relying on our supporters to win or something... What the hell am i saying? Mad
mitsurugi
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:10 pm

mitsurugi wrote:
hayatekazama wrote:
Zenova wrote:

I just might do that, but if no one shouts for the other teams then i guess i won't, otherwise it will look like we're relying on our supporters to win or something... What the hell am i saying? Mad

Lol mitsu, i think you + giaz + hayate can dance the harehare when they go on stage XD the rest of us sit back and cheer Very Happy

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:53 pm

I really think our team should have some supporters who will shout and cheer for us sia.. Else so malu cos' the other teams mostly sure have alot of supporters.
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:02 pm

I don't mind shouting and cheering. Loudspeaker anyone? LOL. We'll all stand at one side and cheer. As loud as we can...
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by mitsurugi Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:13 am

Zenova wrote:
mitsurugi wrote:
hayatekazama wrote:
Zenova wrote:

Lol mitsu, i think you + giaz + hayate can dance the harehare when they go on stage XD the rest of us sit back and cheer Very Happy

Right Zen, continue imagining stuff... at the side of taiko to irritate yukarikaito, yes, but in public... 恥ずかしいだ!
mitsurugi
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next