Taiko Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taiko no Tatsujin Machines in Singapore

+21
hayatekazama
ichigomomo
Giazenshia
PegaKok
YukariKaito
Ice_
MEOWpiku
Zenova
Knife
Rubyrain
jenny_amh
Mint
まきお
gepi
DieForIt
rainyrhy
ongchinkai
HareHareYukai
yuu_yuki
fuuyue
LjSJacK
25 posters

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Taiko no Tatsujin Machines in Singapore - Page 4 Empty Re: Taiko no Tatsujin Machines in Singapore

Post by Zenova Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:24 pm

HareHareYukai wrote:that funny meh. lol.

exactly, it's not. I dunno why I find it funny... maybe cuz when sometimes I picture things in my head... looks sort of hilarious XD

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Taiko no Tatsujin Machines in Singapore - Page 4 Empty Re: Taiko no Tatsujin Machines in Singapore

Post by MEOWpiku Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:40 pm

i dun think will even bear to hit it now in it terrible status. ;D feel sad for it.
MEOWpiku
MEOWpiku
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice_ Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:10 pm

pasir ris taiko machine has been fixed.....but nt sure is it just the skin replaced or the sensors fix too...the taiko skin look brand new
Ice_
Ice_
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by MEOWpiku Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:35 pm

eh.. the version not new also no use... ><
MEOWpiku
MEOWpiku
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:31 am

Ice_ wrote:pasir ris taiko machine has been fixed.....but nt sure is it just the skin replaced or the sensors fix too...the taiko skin look brand new

Skin looks nice but doesn't mean the inside is new sia..
Cos' i once play on a taiko which the skin looks totally new but then, there's a hole beneath the skin. xD
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by MEOWpiku Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:10 am

the melt rubber to the skin ?? =D (so it can covers the hole?)
MEOWpiku
MEOWpiku
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:40 am

MEOWpiku wrote:the melt rubber to the skin ?? =D (so it can covers the hole?)

Huh? I don't really get what you mean lehz. @.@
I thought the drum skin is totally on it's own? As in like a drum cover and cover the drum so you can hit on it without spoiling the parts inside? o.O
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:07 pm

Lol today went amk's outlet (finally) cuz before that I always thought it was still $1.55 so didn't go >_<

very nostalgic, hadn't been there since last year, and that was before my skill jumped. Lol felt like some anime or smth... learnt about it in august (taiko), went on a journey (jp), and came back better at it XD

anyway, played a few games, then left, cuz no one there =.= sianz.. I saw meow but she didn't see me Razz lol, or maybe she saw but didn't recognize XD

Hmmm, the scores there very diff from JP XD anyway, I just played bout 3-4 games... and I cleared the "TD11"s 900k koibumi. Dam sad, I had 84kes... but 2 bu kes, so no more full combo, 1.107m or smth. Also wiped Distance, Saitama, Taberuna, Kitasaitama, Kamikaze Remix, and Ekiben.

aww... blyx nvr pass the kita there =(

EDIT: oh yeah also got the hi-score for angel dream (my favourite song Very Happy ) wasn't too high there

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:59 pm

Zenova wrote:Lol today went amk's outlet (finally) cuz before that I always thought it was still $1.55 so didn't go >_<

very nostalgic, hadn't been there since last year, and that was before my skill jumped. Lol felt like some anime or smth... learnt about it in august (taiko), went on a journey (jp), and came back better at it XD

anyway, played a few games, then left, cuz no one there =.= sianz.. I saw meow but she didn't see me Razz lol, or maybe she saw but didn't recognize XD

Hmmm, the scores there very diff from JP XD anyway, I just played bout 3-4 games... and I cleared the "TD11"s 900k koibumi. Dam sad, I had 84kes... but 2 bu kes, so no more full combo, 1.107m or smth. Also wiped Distance, Saitama, Taberuna, Kitasaitama, Kamikaze Remix, and Ekiben.

EDIT: oh yeah also got the hi-score for angel dream (my favourite song Very Happy ) wasn't too high there

Amk side scores wasn't that high to begin with.
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by HareHareYukai Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:42 pm

Zenova wrote:Lol today went amk's outlet (finally) cuz before that I always thought it was still $1.55 so didn't go >_<

aiya nvm de la. wait me get light bachi den see again lor.
lol today koibumi 65 ke. too bad got miss =/
HareHareYukai
HareHareYukai
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Taiko no Tatsujin Machines in Singapore - Page 4 Empty Taiko 11 @ Iluma Bugis

Post by yuu_yuki Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:41 am

WOW~ There's another Taiko 11 in Singapore~
It's located in Iluma Bugis, Level 5 arcade.
Here's the pic of the arcade:
https://i.servimg.com/u/f88/13/08/69/34/arcadi10.jpg
Taiko no Tatsujin Machines in Singapore - Page 4 Arcadi10

I'm not sure where this arcadia came from but nonetheless, the taiko machine there is really spacious, just look at this:
https://i.servimg.com/u/f88/13/08/69/34/taikom10.jpg
Taiko no Tatsujin Machines in Singapore - Page 4 Taikom10

As gepi said, the machine there is TOTAL OWNAGE.
God-like scores in front of my eyes sia!! It's really rare to see such superb accurate taiko skills and i'm like o.O
Doubles:
https://i.servimg.com/u/f88/13/08/69/34/double10.jpg
Taiko no Tatsujin Machines in Singapore - Page 4 Double10

Singles:
https://i.servimg.com/u/f88/13/08/69/34/single10.jpg
Taiko no Tatsujin Machines in Singapore - Page 4 Single10

Average for all 9* to 10* will be 1.1m and above.
Click the link to see the full picture
Superb skills:
https://i.servimg.com/u/f88/13/08/69/34/totalo10.jpg
Taiko no Tatsujin Machines in Singapore - Page 4 Totalo10

https://i.servimg.com/u/f88/13/08/69/34/totalo11.jpg
Taiko no Tatsujin Machines in Singapore - Page 4 Totalo11

Superb skills in Densetsu no Matsuri:
https://i.servimg.com/u/f88/13/08/69/34/denset10.jpg
Taiko no Tatsujin Machines in Singapore - Page 4 Denset10

Superb skills in Seasons Coded:
Non-Coded is above 1m too.
https://i.servimg.com/u/f88/13/08/69/34/season10.jpg
Taiko no Tatsujin Machines in Singapore - Page 4 Season10

@GEPI, since you're so emo, this is specially for ya, xD
https://i.servimg.com/u/f88/13/08/69/34/kurena10.jpg
Taiko no Tatsujin Machines in Singapore - Page 4 Kurena10
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by ongchinkai Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:45 am

I am so gonna ditch Zone-X!

And the scores are omg-pwnage, no worries about chionging score! Very Happy
ongchinkai
ongchinkai
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:14 am

ongchinkai wrote:I am so gonna ditch Zone-X!

And the scores are omg-pwnage, no worries about chionging score! Very Happy

Muahahaha, for those who loves talking about scores etc, can go there and try pawn them and see if they get into that list or not. No point playing in those low scores machines, try the one in arcadia where it's to stand on par with the giants. xD
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by gepi Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:39 am

you should take the tong hua score also. that one is absolute pawnage.
someone donate me nebo coupons to whack kurenai and densetsu. but then I have to get new bachis first.
I think jp still a ducking score is higher. and I think I can only attempt to beat the kage and kurofune score. but kagekiyo, being kagekiyo, forget it lah.
wait. I can win the doraemon score there. lawl.

edit. AND THE MOTTEKE SCORE IS LIEK ZOMG LAH.
gepi
gepi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice_ Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:23 am

zzz.......soul caliber 1m+....*sians half*....
Ice_
Ice_
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by ongchinkai Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:05 pm

Score chiongsters can say bye bye from now on, hahaha. Very Happy

And like I was telling Yuu last night, I'm seriously planning on organizing a competition which is going to be held there, but details won't be out until after my exams. In other words, no concrete plans until then.
ongchinkai
ongchinkai
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:20 pm

OMG those scores are some mad stuff >< hmm...i might go there tmr... all the high scores really will push my limits while i try to reach 'em =p

lol this machine got all the tatsujins/gods have played on in before O.O this is like one of those artefacts that ppl say like "This was Lee Kuan Yew's favourite glove" or smth xD

btw, how do they charge there? As in like, price per game, songs per game, method of paying (tokens/card/etc)... is it same as zoneX?

and i think that one of these ppl have played on our machine before when he wasn't at his current level, that TD11 person... hmm, it seems like among these names, i think NEGI & DIOR are some of the better ones. But got very diverse names among the scores... which just means that taiwan has many legends >.< and we got none

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:08 pm

SG has no legends to start off with. TD11 is the standard name the machine give when you never enter any name.

By the way guys,
SAY GOODBYE TO ZONE X

cos' Arcadia is gonna import the latest taiko machines in this May when level 7 of Iluma is up. credits go to ck and blyx, they went to ask the Arcadia manager

Last edited by yuu_yuki on Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice_ Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:12 pm

they charge $1 per game in game tokens form....sighs....bored.....*going back to emos*

actually....with the godly scores around....i dun think ppl will ever have the motivation to bring the best out of themselves....
Ice_
Ice_
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:35 pm

yuu_yuki wrote:SG has no legends to start off with. TD11 is the standard name the machine give when you never enter any name.

By the way guys,
SAY GOODBYE TO ZONE X

cos' Arcadia is gonna import the latest taiko machines in this May when level 7 of Iluma is up. credits go to ck and blyx, they went to ask the Arcadia manager

Lol is it? Cuz that time I forgot put name and it put "Don" XD oh well, i guess there're more than one name...

omg, i wanna play version 12 O.O rotter here i come XD

Ice_ wrote:they charge $1 per game in game tokens form....sighs....bored.....*going back to emos*

actually....with the godly scores around....i dun think ppl will ever have the motivation to bring the best out of themselves....

eh... that's pretty cheap =p i'm definitely going tmr haha. But with the scores you will actually bring the best out of yourself. There's still the motivation but just that it feels like there isn't because you don't get the scores, so is more of that you will have lower morale.

Lol when I heard sky say "very hi-scores" i was wondering what to expect. Now I see the pics, I'm like... OMG I will almost have no chance to get a score till my standard improves a lot more ><

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice_ Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:39 pm

Zenova wrote:
yuu_yuki wrote:SG has no legends to start off with. TD11 is the standard name the machine give when you never enter any name.

By the way guys,
SAY GOODBYE TO ZONE X

Lol is it? Cuz that time I forgot put name and it put "Don" XD oh well, i guess there're more than one name...

omg, i wanna play version 12 O.O rotter here i come XD

Ice_ wrote:they charge $1 per game in game tokens form....sighs....bored.....*going back to emos*

eh... that's pretty cheap =p i'm definitely going tmr haha. But with the scores you will actually bring the best out of yourself. There's still the motivation but just that it feels like there isn't because you don't get the scores, so is more of that you will have lower morale.

Lol when I heard sky say "very hi-scores" i was wondering what to expect. Now I see the pics, I'm like... OMG I will almost have no chanceto get a score till my standard improves a lot more ><

not almost have no chance....we can TOTALLY forget about there is actually such a thing call.....scores....

i play there when i full combo song....my reaction is like 'huh...so?"....

btw i still wan the toblerone mountain ....T_T....*emos*
Ice_
Ice_
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:43 pm

no la still got a chance, like 2% or smth, and must work very hard or be very very lucky xD

but most are really quite mad, especially the soroban =.= 1.236m

anyway, tmr will still go around late afternoon, like maybe 5... i dun expect to get a score though... ><

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by HareHareYukai Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:23 pm

aiya the still a duckling is low as gepi mentioned. no one really play that one huh.

er regards to "TD11" how many times must i tell you its that time i play i forget put name -.-

yes and sg has no legends of taiko as of now. our population is small. hard.
HareHareYukai
HareHareYukai
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:34 pm

HareHareYukai wrote:aiya the still a duckling is low as gepi mentioned. no one really play that one huh.

er regards to "TD11" how many times must i tell you its that time i play i forget put name -.-

yes and sg has no legends of taiko as of now. our population is small. hard.

>.< this also reflected in olympics... we got very few olympians who make it far, and even those are all foreign talent, mostly from china =x

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:42 pm

China competing using SG name, win le somemore SG say it's singapore who wins. Kinda....... =_=ll
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next