Taiko no Tatsujin Machines in Singapore

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Re: Taiko no Tatsujin Machines in Singapore

Post by まきお on Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:35 am

yuu_yuki wrote:
gepi wrote:liddat I can go kill myself. one reason why I used to hate coded seasons was because it was the first I-think-I-can-pass then ZOMG WTH FAIL HOW THE HELL DID It HAPPEN NO THIS CAN'T BE (insert self-denial stuff) song for me. wait it was peach. but never mind.

mitsurugi wrote:Should I say it out on your behalf? I do have your facebook you know...hehe...
Anyways Linette played with us today, and she passes coded seasons of asia in first try and full tamashii saitama oni... left wreako sad and hayate emo : LOL

I think even when you all search all the member in the taikodojo facebook you all still won't know which is me. muahaha.

I shall recite your REAL name. xDDDD

That reminds me, I'm still yet to add myself in TaikoDojo facebook Shocked
まきお
修行中
修行中

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubyrain on Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:22 pm

hmmm... since i made gepi's nebo card for him, i know his real name too. LOL.

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mitsurugi on Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:48 pm

Gepi, looks like your "I think even when you all search all the member in the taikodojo facebook you all still won't know which is me. muahaha." isn't gonna hold up for much longer Very Happy
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova on Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:01 am

mitsurugi wrote:Gepi, looks like your "I think even when you all search all the member in the taikodojo facebook you all still won't know which is me. muahaha." isn't gonna hold up for much longer Very Happy

LOL actually he sorta made it worse when he said that XD cuz i didn't even realize he was in the group. But after he said that, I knew where to look for his name lol Very Happy

Zenova
半人前
半人前

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mitsurugi on Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:05 am

Zenova wrote:
mitsurugi wrote:Gepi, looks like your "I think even when you all search all the member in the taikodojo facebook you all still won't know which is me. muahaha." isn't gonna hold up for much longer Very Happy

LOL actually he sorta made it worse when he said that XD cuz i didn't even realize he was in the group. But after he said that, I knew where to look for his name lol Very Happy

Same here, it's like right after he made that statement he was suddenly added by alot of people or something Smile
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ichigomomo on Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:53 pm

DanceDance shocked ahh kat=3 don=3 Shocked Yeha. haha sorry too bored!! >< went to iluma today and the place was totally deserted! wanteed to play but was late for cca T.T sad. shocked
ichigomomo
初心者
初心者

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mitsurugi on Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:14 pm

ichigomomo wrote:DanceDance shocked ahh kat=3 don=3 Shocked Yeha. haha sorry too bored!! >< went to iluma today and the place was totally deserted! wanteed to play but was late for cca T.T sad. shocked

What time did you go? 11~12.30 hayate and gias at eternal wheel
12.30~1 I was playing
1~3 ....is there anyone?
3~5 Me hayate gias zen maya and gray and someone who i forgotten the name but was irritated by my dances were there
5~6 only hayate gias and I
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova on Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:30 pm

mitsurugi wrote:
ichigomomo wrote:DanceDance shocked ahh kat=3 don=3 Shocked Yeha. haha sorry too bored!! >< went to iluma today and the place was totally deserted! wanteed to play but was late for cca T.T sad. shocked

What time did you go? 11~12.30 hayate and gias at eternal wheel
12.30~1 I was playing
1~3 ....is there anyone?
3~5 Me hayate gias zen maya and gray and someone who i forgotten the name but was irritated by my dances were there
5~6 only hayate gias and I

lol is the "someone" ricky? cuz he was also there xD

Zenova
半人前
半人前

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia on Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:44 pm

NHP (YukariKaito) was there too... Most likely him... LOL...
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mitsurugi on Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:20 am

Yep, him.
The guy who chased me with raised bachis after each of the last 3 songs Very Happy
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hayatekazama on Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:29 am

7pm~11pm Hayate was at amk hub double drumming XD
hayatekazama
駆けだし
駆けだし

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova on Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:32 pm

hayatekazama wrote:7pm~11pm Hayate was at amk hub double drumming XD

pro lah, live at amk T_T can stay until so late XD nearest to my house is iluma, and that doesn't even have jubeat. If want jubeat muz walk over to dbg... sianz ><

Zenova
半人前
半人前

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia on Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:04 pm

Lol lah, my nearest is JP and the machines there sucks. And you want Jubeat? TKA at Bugis has it. LOL.

Well, I love walking over to DBG from Iluma because I'll hit a "certain place".

And JP Taiko Drum still has a hole. And limited space for me to do stunts. So I don't even play there. Initial D 5 wheel loose, Jubeat volume soft.

The only thing I do at JP is DrumMania.
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ichigomomo on Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:06 pm

Was there at 2pm! LOL. saw some kids playing thats all. Anyway the UFO catching machines there looked quite promising............. ;P haha!

LOL i've not been to JP for ages, too far on the other side of the island! im lucky there isnt anything wrong with amkhub's taiko machine ><
ichigomomo
初心者
初心者

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ichigomomo on Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:15 pm

Anyway i taiko'ed with Wreako at amk hub 10.30am this morning. Had NISSIN tomyam cup noodles inside 7eleven for breakfast, blowing aircon and enjoying the sour and spicy nooooodle. ~.~

still, the white bachis sucks! haha. Poor Wreako used that drum coz his bachis were confiscated.
ichigomomo
初心者
初心者

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gepi on Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:17 pm

confiscated? lawl.
the hole at jp is okay lah. still can sense. or I think I hit too hard liao.
gepi
修行中
修行中

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia on Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:32 pm

Lol confiscate.

The hole sucks, I whack my drumstick into the hole and it got stuck. Then end up need to pull out and then by the time miss a lot already.
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mitsurugi on Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:49 pm

ichigomomo wrote:Anyway i taiko'ed with Wreako at amk hub 10.30am this morning. Had NISSIN tomyam cup noodles inside 7eleven for breakfast, blowing aircon and enjoying the sour and spicy nooooodle. ~.~

still, the white bachis sucks! haha. Poor Wreako used that drum coz his bachis were confiscated.

Did he bring it to DNT or something? There goes my birthday present from me then...
Wreako you're getting your own bachis Very Happy
I might just consider bringing you there...need another new bachis...just lost 2 and left with 2 bachis of different wood and size..
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wreako24 on Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:58 pm

mitsurugi wrote:
ichigomomo wrote:Anyway i taiko'ed with Wreako at amk hub 10.30am this morning. Had NISSIN tomyam cup noodles inside 7eleven for breakfast, blowing aircon and enjoying the sour and spicy nooooodle. ~.~

Did he bring it to DNT or something? There goes my birthday present from me then...
I might just consider bringing you there...need another new bachis...just lost 2 and left with 2 bachis of different wood and size..

LOL wtf mitsurugi
I dun bring my bachis to DNT!!
wreako24
素人
素人

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mitsurugi on Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:01 pm

wreako24 wrote:
mitsurugi wrote:

LOL wtf mitsurugi
I dun bring my bachis to DNT!!

I'm gonna take a wild guess and guess that it was your sister's fault somehow...right?
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ichigomomo on Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:47 pm

Hahahaha. Hey i wanna get bachis tooooooo.... Bugis can get? Im going there on sat. who can come ><
ichigomomo
初心者
初心者

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mitsurugi on Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:49 pm

Saturday I'm going to drumzout, but should be able to make it....
Not bugis, per se, but rocher center.(which is nearby)
In the afternoon, yes i can go, but wreako is getting his drum sticks back soon...
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova on Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:53 pm

eh how get confiscated de XD btw mitsurugi what's the bachis like at rocher center? Cuz for me I always go the CO shop at bras basah complex and buy CO sticks (lol they're quite good leh, maybe you guys should try 'em)

and sat i thought there's drumzout at vivo? =) i wanna go support, but see how my schedule's like on that day... hmmm, drumzout at 5pm, so maybe can make it...

Zenova
半人前
半人前

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mitsurugi on Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:17 am

Zenova wrote:

eh how get confiscated de XD btw mitsurugi what's the bachis like at rocher center? Cuz for me I always go the CO shop at bras basah complex and buy CO sticks (lol they're quite good leh, maybe you guys should try 'em)

and sat i thought there's drumzout at vivo? =) i wanna go support, but see how my schedule's like on that day... hmmm, drumzout at 5pm, so maybe can make it...

All quite thick and long, so need to saw, but the uncle/auntie there will saw for you so it's all ok.
The last time i went to bras basah complex the CO shop auntie say no stick for me...
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ichigomomo on Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:26 am

I want thinner ones>< current ones too thick T.T
how much will it cost around?
ichigomomo
初心者
初心者