Taiko Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anybody here own Taiko no Tatsujin arcade hardware?

3 posters

Go down

Anybody here own Taiko no Tatsujin arcade hardware? Empty Anybody here own Taiko no Tatsujin arcade hardware?

Post by subbie Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:34 am

Hey,

Any chance does someone who use the forum here own any Taiko no Tatsujin arcade hardware? I'm trying to build up some information about the internals for the different games. Like what hw they run on, serial numbers, etc.

Me personally I own the software for 9 & 11. I have 12 but the HDD is dead and just recently I won an auction for software boards for 1-5 (really excited about getting those).

Thanks,
- Brian

subbie
へたっび
へたっび

Back to top Go down

Anybody here own Taiko no Tatsujin arcade hardware? Empty Re: Anybody here own Taiko no Tatsujin arcade hardware?

Post by jenny_amh Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:41 pm

hi brian..

all of us here are hardcore taiko arcade players.. we went arcade to play so i dont think any of us own taiko arcade hardware stuffs.. but maybe some of them know sth about it so wait till they reply i think.. hope they can reply though.. cos most of us now active in taiko page in facebook rather than here.. LOL
jenny_amh
jenny_amh
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Anybody here own Taiko no Tatsujin arcade hardware? Empty Re: Anybody here own Taiko no Tatsujin arcade hardware?

Post by yuu_yuki Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:11 pm

Hi Brian,
Nope we don't own any Taiko no Tatsujin hardwares around because we don't own the arcade machine at home. haha

You may wanna try to ask the youtube sachi because she used to said she want to buy a taiko machine. =)
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down