Taiko Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taiko no Tatsujin Machines in Singapore

+21
hayatekazama
ichigomomo
Giazenshia
PegaKok
YukariKaito
Ice_
MEOWpiku
Zenova
Knife
Rubyrain
jenny_amh
Mint
まきお
gepi
DieForIt
rainyrhy
ongchinkai
HareHareYukai
yuu_yuki
fuuyue
LjSJacK
25 posters

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Taiko no Tatsujin Machines in Singapore - Page 5 Empty Re: Taiko no Tatsujin Machines in Singapore

Post by MEOWpiku Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:19 am

sadded... cause we no ppl... olympics.. taiko... ><...
MEOWpiku
MEOWpiku
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Taiko no Tatsujin Machines in Singapore - Page 5 Empty Re: Taiko no Tatsujin Machines in Singapore

Post by gepi Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:35 am

taiko 12 in may? most likely I think it'll be the new machine unlike the imported second hand one. because I doubt any arcades overseas want to sell them away so fast. I'll still be going back to zone x though. firstly, the proximity. second, it's ah tweet paradise at bugis. and lastly, the crowd there is a bit. voluble than in jp.

caramelldansen and sangokushi, till then I guess.
gepi
gepi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubyrain Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:20 am

yuu_yuki wrote:SG has no legends to start off with. TD11 is the standard name the machine give when you never enter any name.

By the way guys,
SAY GOODBYE TO ZONE X

cos' Arcadia is gonna import the latest taiko machines in this May when level 7 of Iluma is up. credits go to ck and blyx, they went to ask the Arcadia manager

haha not so fast bahs.. i still got alot of nebo vouchers... and besides, amk is more accessible than going down to bugis everyday. if arcadia opens somewhere in tampines though, that'd be another different story. lol xD

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by まきお Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:44 am

hmmm I wish they can import Taiko 11 Japanese version too
まきお
まきお
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:40 am

Rubyrain wrote:
yuu_yuki wrote:SG has no legends to start off with. TD11 is the standard name the machine give when you never enter any name.

By the way guys,
SAY GOODBYE TO ZONE X

cos' Arcadia is gonna import the latest taiko machines in this May when level 7 of Iluma is up. credits go to ck and blyx, they went to ask the Arcadia manager

haha not so fast bahs.. i still got alot of nebo vouchers... and besides, amk is more accessible than going down to bugis everyday. if arcadia opens somewhere in tampines though, that'd be another different story. lol xD

Bugis is nearer to tampiness for you lehz.. xD
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubyrain Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:05 pm

auntie... i stay tampines lehx... lol...

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:19 pm

lol today went to arcadia to look around =p but sort of wasted >.< exchanged $10 worth of tokens but end up wasted bout $6-7 of it on trying UFO and only got a toblerone and a pocky =( I'll never play UFO AGAIN... should have just stuck with taiko =X

and the scores are some mad stuff... i just realized a lot are single-digit kes, and taiwan ppl's rolls are MAD, those songs with rolls the score very extreme >< saw some other dojo-ers there, and gratz to amh for breaking some of those scores! =p

oh well, next time i'll just pure play taiko, then maybe also will have chance to reach one of those scores =) and nooooo more UFO for me

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice_ Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:50 pm

wa....i should have join u all....T_T....i was bored and sians today....so i decided to stay at home emo....
Ice_
Ice_
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:18 am

Rubyrain wrote:auntie... i stay tampines lehx... lol...

Correct lehz ahma, cos' tampines closer to bugis ah. If you take mrt, it reaches bugis first lehz.

Look what i've stumbled upon:
Click on the link to view the full pic
http://www.purehype.org/assets/images/misc/future_mrt_map.jpg
Taiko no Tatsujin Machines in Singapore - Page 5 Future_mrt_map

This one is the future mrt line system, even though they still haven't bid for the place, they've already planned out. o.O

And this one, is by one of the destination management company doing the mrt project:
I assume this one is much more real since the circle line project has already been started le.. Click on the link to view the full pic
http://www.tnk.com.sg/MRT_MAP.gif
Taiko no Tatsujin Machines in Singapore - Page 5 MRT_MAP

Just look at those routes.. It's awesome sia~
We can like treasure hunt for taiko all around singapore xD
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny_amh Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:46 am

Zenova wrote:lol today went to arcadia to look around =p but sort of wasted >.< exchanged $10 worth of tokens but end up wasted bout $6-7 of it on trying UFO and only got a toblerone and a pocky =( I'll never play UFO AGAIN... should have just stuck with taiko =X

and the scores are some mad stuff... i just realized a lot are single-digit kes, and taiwan ppl's rolls are MAD, those songs with rolls the score very extreme >< saw some other dojo-ers there, and gratz to amh for breaking some of those scores! =p

oh well, next time i'll just pure play taiko, then maybe also will have chance to reach one of those scores =) and nooooo more UFO for me

lol.. JY on breaking those scores too.. haha.. even though it seems hard for all of us.. anyway.. i broke those records just becos the score is low.. can be breakable.. even yuu, blyx and gepi or even urself can break my scores too.. so, it just lucky getting higher scores den the previous ones.. i saw yuu and blyx record also.. if i not wrong.. blyx one as in using other name that is so familiar.. XD
jenny_amh
jenny_amh
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:01 am

I only play one credit and check out muzu area see if those pros play those songs, so after scrolling, it ended on those songs so have to play. xD
Oni ones are totally imba (i only see from 10* till 8*, the rest i didn't check)
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubyrain Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:16 am

@ Yuu: I got straight bus to AMK ma. and besides, every day go city area will die okay. other than mac, what else can u eat? unless u damn rich lah. LOL.

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by YukariKaito Mon May 04, 2009 1:31 am

Wait, do I see Pega in this thread? Or are you his wife?

Btw I'm new here, Konnichiwa-don
YukariKaito
YukariKaito
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubyrain Mon May 04, 2009 3:06 am

haha yukari who's wife are u talking abt?

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by YukariKaito Mon May 04, 2009 3:29 am

Oh, I just realized that both Jenny and Pega are in this forum, nothing much xD

I knew pega from Maple, he's a really nice guy. (yeah right, he tortures me with his cold jokes) and he got a wife.

And now I meet him here again.
YukariKaito
YukariKaito
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Post by PegaKok Mon May 04, 2009 10:55 am

YukariKaito wrote:Oh, I just realized that both Jenny and Pega are in this forum, nothing much xD

I knew pega from Maple, he's a really nice guy. (yeah right, he tortures me with his cold jokes) and he got a wife.

Oh no! Si ricky! Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

You play Taiko with Drakes mah? LOL!
PegaKok
PegaKok
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by YukariKaito Mon May 04, 2009 9:24 pm

I am a taikodrake okay, u see my 2 strong muscular arms (looks at Drake monster picture) can play taiko damn well ggbbq xD
YukariKaito
YukariKaito
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Tue May 05, 2009 1:10 pm

YukariKaito wrote:I am a taikodrake okay, u see my 2 strong muscular arms (looks at Drake monster picture) can play taiko damn well ggbbq xD

LOL taikodrake XD

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice_ Tue May 05, 2009 9:27 pm

jenny_amh wrote:
Zenova wrote:lol today went to arcadia to look around =p but sort of wasted >.< exchanged $10 worth of tokens but end up wasted bout $6-7 of it on trying UFO and only got a toblerone and a pocky =( I'll never play UFO AGAIN... should have just stuck with taiko =X

lol.. JY on breaking those scores too.. haha.. even though it seems hard for all of us.. anyway.. i broke those records just becos the score is low.. can be breakable.. even yuu, blyx and gepi or even urself can break my scores too.. so, it just lucky getting higher scores den the previous ones.. i saw yuu and blyx record also.. if i not wrong.. blyx one as in using other name that is so familiar.. XD

there muzu de song some is easily breakable 1....seems that no one really play muzu mode there...anyway ignore about scores and such la....totally nonsense....i already dun care abt scores and such liao....as they are just pro's play....
Ice_
Ice_
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by YukariKaito Tue May 05, 2009 11:49 pm

*WRATHS* dun emo
YukariKaito
YukariKaito
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Post by gepi Wed May 06, 2009 12:06 am

emo? I almost fc and ss ish today lah.

taiko machines in singapore rocks. okay it's not off topic anymore.
gepi
gepi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by YukariKaito Wed May 06, 2009 12:53 am

gepi wrote:emo? I almost fc and ss ish today lah.

taiko machines in singapore rocks. okay it's not off topic anymore.

ss is wad? ish? (i so hot? omgbbq)

singapore needs more taiko machines
YukariKaito
YukariKaito
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny_amh Wed May 06, 2009 3:36 am

PegaKok wrote:
YukariKaito wrote:Oh, I just realized that both Jenny and Pega are in this forum, nothing much xD

Oh no! Si ricky! Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

You play Taiko with Drakes mah? LOL!

lols..
jenny_amh
jenny_amh
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny_amh Wed May 06, 2009 3:38 am

Ice_ wrote:
jenny_amh wrote:

there muzu de song some is easily breakable 1....seems that no one really play muzu mode there...anyway ignore about scores and such la....totally nonsense....i already dun care abt scores and such liao....as they are just pro's play....

i think those taiwan ppl play oni more den muzu.. muzu to them no cake to them.. wan score get it in oni better.. that wat i feel..
jenny_amh
jenny_amh
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Wed May 06, 2009 10:32 am

There is one thing that is very very hard to do.

Try 999 ke Kurenai. I think even oni players in Taiwan has difficulties or cannot even do all FC ke for muzu Seasons.

Let alone us...

Don't worry, we're still not pro. I admit i r noob.
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next