Taiko Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random-ness Continues

+21
ddkkd90
-x(Dex)x-
Kyon
rianelson009
angelint960123
jenny_amh
hayatekazama
adri
DarkOni++
bennyljh
gepi
Zenova
mitsurugi
HareHareYukai
cats_and_corgi
Giazenshia
PegaKok
ongchinkai
Rubyrain
yuu_yuki
まきお
25 posters

Page 4 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next

Go down

Random-ness Continues - Page 4 Empty Re: Random-ness Continues

Post by PegaKok Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:34 pm

Giazenshia wrote:And for mushroom, we have "ticket banks"

Remember last time where we used to have tickets games and we end up getting like 1000+ but still not enough to exchange so we had to end up bringing it back home and then continue the next day?

Now the 7th floor arcade has like a ticket bank. You can store your tickets with them and they'll write down your particulars and the number of tickets stored. Next time you need them, you can just come back and redeem or store more. I just stored like 170 of them with them and will be planning to store even more.

That's good.

You know Timezone?
They used e-Ticket system where it is stored inside your card.
However, the games over there... still the most expensive IMO. -.-
PegaKok
PegaKok
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by PegaKok Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:35 pm

hayatekazama wrote:shit i haven't gotten my pay yet.. oh ya and the new card system, from wat I heard.. for those who have leftover tokens from arcadia.. when they start to launch the card system, they say u can exchange ur tokens for the value into ur card.. but for a limited time only..

and ya gias.. u want to store till 4k of tickets? u can try be the first.. lolx highest I have seen in the "bank book" is someone who has around 2k of tickets already. XD

Hayate... you go help us cheat by writing down more tickets. *jk*
PegaKok
PegaKok
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by hayatekazama Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:39 pm

PegaKok wrote:
hayatekazama wrote:shit i haven't gotten my pay yet.. oh ya and the new card system, from wat I heard.. for those who have leftover tokens from arcadia.. when they start to launch the card system, they say u can exchange ur tokens for the value into ur card.. but for a limited time only..

and ya gias.. u want to store till 4k of tickets? u can try be the first.. lolx highest I have seen in the "bank book" is someone who has around 2k of tickets already. XD

want to help also cannot cos at the end of the time the managers will count if the tickets tally or not.. but I duno how the hell they count when we have already cut the tickets into pieces.. oh and I met lin today.. lolx
hayatekazama
hayatekazama
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by PegaKok Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:41 pm

hayatekazama wrote:
PegaKok wrote:

want to help also cannot cos at the end of the time the managers will count if the tickets tally or not.. but I duno how the hell they count when we have already cut the tickets into pieces.. oh and I met lin today.. lolx

Best is... learn from Timezone... stores number of e-Tickets into 1 card.

Confirm can't cheat... xD
(Since Arcadia going to use card soon... bye bye Token Coins)
PegaKok
PegaKok
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by hayatekazama Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:44 pm

PegaKok wrote:
hayatekazama wrote:
PegaKok wrote:

Best is... learn from Timezone... stores number of e-Tickets into 1 card.

Confirm can't cheat... xD
(Since Arcadia going to use card soon... bye bye Token Coins)

um ya.. thats wat mushroom is going to be doing.. when card system is out.. instead of writing down on the "bank book" we can put that amount of tickets u got into ur card aka redemption points
hayatekazama
hayatekazama
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by PegaKok Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:47 pm

Looks like I got Arcade equation.

ZoneX + TimeZone = Arcadia/Mushroom
(Tap Card + Store Tickets in Card = Tornado)

=X
PegaKok
PegaKok
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by hayatekazama Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:49 pm

PegaKok wrote:Looks like I got Arcade equation.

=X

haha something like that.. just that.. tornado has way more den that.. XD dont forget the lan shop is also part of tornado and seven which is the pub is gonna open soon which I heard is next week(this cannot be confirm) and of cos the pub is nightlife clubbing and only for 21yrs and above is allowed XD
hayatekazama
hayatekazama
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by PegaKok Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:53 pm

hayatekazama wrote:

=X

haha something like that.. just that.. tornado has way more den that.. XD dont forget the lan shop is also part of tornado and seven which is the pub is gonna open soon which I heard is next week(this cannot be confirm) and of cos the pub is nightlife clubbing and only for 21yrs and above is allowed XD

Me... kena disqualified. Even can in, the 1st thing sure kena ask is... NRIC pls?

Happened to me last Monday (27 July 2009), at Arcadia.
Suddenly, I feel so downgraded.
PegaKok
PegaKok
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny_amh Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:55 pm

PegaKok wrote:
hayatekazama wrote:

=X

Me... kena disqualified. Even can in, the 1st thing sure kena ask is... NRIC pls?

Happened to me last Monday (27 July 2009), at Arcadia.
Suddenly, I feel so downgraded.

i also kena downgraded wor.. i am still a secondary sch student.. !!!
jenny_amh
jenny_amh
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by PegaKok Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:57 pm

I missed out this part.

Thanks for the news. This time round, it sounds more logical, hope this is true. *cross fingers, and pray hard* ^o^

** Edit: I think you can start creating a new thread called "Tonardo thread - Arcadia, Mushroom, Whoosh... ..."

hahas~

Last edited by PegaKok on Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
PegaKok
PegaKok
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by PegaKok Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:59 pm

jenny_amh wrote:i also kena downgraded wor.. i am still a secondary sch student.. !!!

We can go cry liao. Sad

I think we go watch M18/NC16 movies... sure tio check. -.-
(For your case... R21 as well... soon.)
PegaKok
PegaKok
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by まきお Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:10 am

I really like how the re-enact the cartoon scences here.

Show:アンパンマンとカレーパンマン
まきお
まきお
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:37 am

Rubyrain wrote:i have like 3k+ zone x tickets at home, and their redemption is truly pathetic. LOL.

At the rate you play ripper ribbit game (??) at zone x, they sure 亏 like siaoz
haha
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubyrain Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:44 am

LOL. Zabor, monday u free anot? Wan to go kbox??? Haha~

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:06 am

I don't feel like singing lehz.. no mood to sing also.. Cos' my home printer suddenly dead and have to buy a good one. Wasted $500++ for the printer an compatible refillable ink.

Expensive but good to use sia.. All in one printer plus auto duplex plus best of all, wireless. haha.. but now totally broke cos' my sis use my atm card to pay.. zzzz
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubyrain Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:20 am

LOL. simi printer lai de? i thinking of printing out my fanfics so i can read on the go sia. but confirm print until vomit blood de. cuz alot of pages. haha.

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:50 pm

Rubyrain wrote:LOL. simi printer lai de? i thinking of printing out my fanfics so i can read on the go sia. but confirm print until vomit blood de. cuz alot of pages. haha.

This printer, with a piano black finish:
http://www.epson.com.au/products/specs/stylusTX700W/stylusTX700W.pdf

Print, copy, scan, photo, wifi, DVD/CD printing function, LCD screen plus much more.
There's also a standard array of SD/Memory Stick/xD/Compact Flash slots sitting at the bottom right of the printer so can print directly from those cards.

Especially the auto duplex, I love the auto duplex mode. Cos my sis got redeem the duplexer for free + free meal in a restaurant.

Best of all, wireless printing. The WiFi works great!! I think can also print when you're in toilet. kekekeke~
Then again.. i don't think i need to use all the wonderful functions this printer have.. Don't know why end up buying also.. I love all the functions but don't really need it, not sure if my sis need boh.. Printer and plus compatible ink cartridges plus refillable ink total more than $500+ sia.. plus my sis ask me to use my card to pay. kns.
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:59 pm

Print in toilet O_O... Sounds like something I'll do.

Wireless isn't much a problem. My printer ain't wireless, but I attached my printer to my workstation aka server at home, so it's now wireless... LOL. I surf net with my comp or PSP when I at toilet lao sai... LOL

I feel that wireless is a waste of money for the printer cause my whole home already wireless, that's how I can control my sis's comp from the toilet, print from my room when the printer is outside, shut down comp in the living room with a command when I'm in the toilet, heck. But I still love wired due to the packets efficiency.

OPTIC FIBAH IS COMING!!!! Woot.
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:57 pm

Giazenshia wrote:Print in toilet O_O... Sounds like something I'll do.

Wireless isn't much a problem. My printer ain't wireless, but I attached my printer to my workstation aka server at home, so it's now wireless... LOL. I surf net with my comp or PSP when I at toilet lao sai... LOL

I feel that wireless is a waste of money for the printer cause my whole home already wireless, that's how I can control my sis's comp from the toilet, print from my room when the printer is outside, shut down comp in the living room with a command when I'm in the toilet, heck. But I still love wired due to the packets efficiency.

OPTIC FIBAH IS COMING!!!! Woot.

For you it is, but for me and my sis, wireless printer is not waste of money.
Except for the wireless modem router, most of our stuffs are wired. Too many wires here and there liaoz. Packets efficiency comes after wireless if i have a choice plus anyone can surf net in toilet as long as they have wireless connection. I've submitted my assignment in the toilet while i lao sai 3 days ago, just to hit the deadline. haha.

And my home don't have a workstation power enough to work as a server, moreover we don't switch on our computers 24/7 nor do we switch on another comp and waste booting time just to use the "wireless" function of the printer. My desktop already cmi on its own, can't imagine using it as a server to host all those unnecessary stuffs i don't need. My home pretty much normal, unlike you who bother to setup and have a hassle over all these so can control others' computer, or to shut down living room's computer in toilet etc. My home don't need that. I can either just finish my business and go out to shut down myself or to ask my sis to shut down for me. I don't need to control others' comp as well.

To you setting up all these are fun and not a hassle. But to me, i have better things to do than setting configurations in network to have control on other comp etc.
To you, buying wireless printer is waste of money, but to me & my sis, it isn't because it helps us in a big way.

At the end of the day, it still dwell down to personal preferences and/or what you need to make the best out of your current situations. =D
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:27 pm

I agree, it is difficult to maintain my workstation so I only on it on weekends instead of weekdays. Funny thing I have all these features but only uses the printer. My home is very wired, around the workstation because that is connected to the gateway itself, and the things all on onto the gateway.

And got extra 10m wire from living room to my room via ceiling. My wired.

Waiting until optic fiber comes to us...and I'm happy.

And my predicted expenses for 22nd August is now $150-$200
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkOni++ Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:44 pm

Just asking.. Anyone know software for windows 7? Just trying it n installed in 3rd HD, that why no problem lags watsoever

DarkOni++
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubyrain Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:15 am

In my house, other than the internet, everything else is wired. Unless u wan to count remote control lah. But i prefer is that way, because wireless can create alot of stupid problems too.

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by PegaKok Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:26 am

12.34am/pm, 56th second, today = 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
PegaKok
PegaKok
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:20 am

Rubyrain wrote:In my house, other than the internet, everything else is wired. Unless u wan to count remote control lah. But i prefer is that way, because wireless can create alot of stupid problems too.

Agreed. Wireless is still not as perfect as wired.

Random: My friend birthday is coming and I'm getting him a new mike... because his mike sucks and I can't stand the background noise during the convo. Then wrap a naruto file I got for him.
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by PegaKok Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:04 am

Taken from http://www.playpark.net/gaming/view/tornado_celebrates_singapores_44th_birthday/

Last edited by PegaKok on Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
PegaKok
PegaKok
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next