Introduce Yourself!!

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Introduce Yourself!!

Post by fuuyue on Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:28 am

just a little self introduction corner for all of to get to know each other.

let me start


watashi wa fuuyue desu. if u see YUE on the taiko machines, thats me.
from sunny island singapore, though i wish to be in Japan.
hmmm... oh yes.
started playing taiko since version 6..
but only hardcore playing (means playing muzukashi n oni) after i met yuu about 3-4 months ago.
[yes b4 i met yuu.. i only played normal mode >.< ]

frequent amk hub ZoneX for taiko,
although i do go to JP and DTE for taiko occassionally.
avatar
fuuyue
半人前
半人前


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself!!

Post by yuu_yuki on Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:54 am

fuuyue wrote:just a little self introduction corner for all of to get to know each other.

let me start


watashi wa fuuyue desu. if u see YUE on the taiko machines, thats me.
from sunny island singapore, though i wish to be in Japan.
hmmm... oh yes.
started playing taiko since version 6..
but only hardcore playing (means playing muzukashi n oni) after i met yuu about 3-4 months ago.
[yes b4 i met yuu.. i only played normal mode >.< ]

frequent amk hub ZoneX for taiko,
although i do go to JP and DTE for taiko occassionally.


Me and YUE met on July and now starting of October, so it's 3mths~
Haha, konnichwa minna~
YUU desu. Oni player, douzo yoroshiku onegai shimasu~
Embarassed


For me, i've only started to frequent taiko no tatsujin in arcade after i met YUE.
And i misheard YUE stating she knows how to play muzukashii and oni when i met her, that's why me "dragged" her to playing above futsuu (normal) mode.
LOLZ~ xD lol!
Okie, now let's hand over to the next person~ =D

_________________
Year 2012, I still love my kapibaras
TaikoDojo will Survive!!
somehow.. in its own unique ways..



I worship the book of Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.... and Kapibara Plushies xD
avatar
yuu_yuki
Moderator
Moderator


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself!!

Post by Pyrozz on Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:33 am

はじめまして!

I have been playing Taiko no Tatsujin for quite a while now. I just recently got the PS2 version, which has taken some time to get used to, I was playing the DS versions for a couple years on Oni mode before I got a PS2. I only have the 7th game (and the stupid American version). My memory card file got deleted somehow, so I have to re-unlock Oni mode.

..And for some reason I have 3 drum controllers.

I want to get into playing with two drums at once (like 2 player, but with one person).
It's really difficult though, even on easy! XD

But I've been playing Taiko for about 3 years, I've been playing percussion in band for 4 years. I just graduated high school, and uhm... I make websites.

Oh, I and I live in the USA, and I've only been to Japan twice.. But I love it! I've taken 3 years of Japanese class, so I know some Japanese.

So I started making a Taiko No Tatsujin simulator about 3 months ago, and I met YUU on facebook after I posted some pictures of the simulator there.

(By the way, I've been making games and programming for about 5 years)

So I'll be posting updates and stuff here, I'll try helping out in any way I can with this forum!

どうぞ よろしく おねがいしまるドン。
avatar
Pyrozz
Head of Simulation Development
Head of Simulation Development


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself!!

Post by yuu_yuki on Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:15 am

Pyrozz, WELCOME!! =D

Nice to have another musician around too~
Gepi's another musician as well, haha, since he didn't seem to post, i'll shall do the honor and say that he's a piano grade 8 merit student and he often double play in arcade for muzukashii and some oni too~
**gepi, don't kill me.. hahaaaa**
Oh, one person playing two drums is what we call double play =P
lol!


Pyrozz is in percussion section for band??
Wow, and on top of that you're a programmer and understand japanese as well??
That's simply so coooooool~
Oh, i'm really waiting for that taiko simulator program you're working on. You should post some screen shoots on it plus some of the other available simulators just to compare.
Razz

_________________
Year 2012, I still love my kapibaras
TaikoDojo will Survive!!
somehow.. in its own unique ways..



I worship the book of Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.... and Kapibara Plushies xD
avatar
yuu_yuki
Moderator
Moderator


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself!!

Post by ongchinkai on Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:19 am

さあ、全部日本語で書きましょう! Twisted Evil

初めまして、私はチンカイといいます。今年24歳のシンガポール人の大学4年生です。専門はコンピューター工学で、三学期前に日本語の勉強を始めました。今年の終わりにJLPT3級を受けるつもりです。

趣味ですが、日本についてのもの、ほとんど大好きです。最も好きなのはもちろん太鼓なんですよ! Laughing それからほかの趣味ですが、読書と音楽とゲームも好きですよ。スポーツも好きですが、あまり時間がないので、するより見るほうがOKです。

私は日本語のブログがあるんですが、よかったらぜひ見に行ってくださいね~

どうぞよろしくお願いします!

~*~*~*~*~

Of course I'm not so wicked as to write everything in Japanese! Evil or Very Mad

I'm from Singapore...hmm, that's all you need to know. Shocked

Well alright, I frequent ZoneX @ Downtown East, and I play under the nickname CKHM, where CK are my initials and HM belongs to my girlfriend! I love you I'm currently comfortable with 6-7 star oni songs - "comfortable" defined as "able to at least pass or fail without looking bad". Cool

So yeah...if anyone is keen to play with me, let me know! cheers
avatar
ongchinkai
半人前
半人前


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself!!

Post by Pyrozz on Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:59 am

yuu_yuki wrote:Pyrozz, WELCOME!! =D
...Oh, i'm really waiting for that taiko simulator program you're working on. You should post some screen shoots on it plus some of the other available simulators just to compare.
Razz

I have found like 2 other simulators (which suck).. One was a mod for this oendan simulator (originall for the DS). Then there were these 2 flash ones, one didn't go to the music and the other was cool, but not like Taiko, it just had the same idea. I'll post links later.


ongchinkai wrote:さあ、全部日本語で書きましょう! Twisted Evil

初めまして、私はチンカイといいます。今年24歳のシンガポール人の大学4年生です。専門はコンピューター工学で、三学期前に日本語の勉強を始めました。今年の終わりにJLPT3級を受けるつもりです。

趣味ですが、日本についてのもの、ほとんど大好きです。最も好きなのはもちろん太鼓なんですよ! Laughing それからほかの趣味ですが、読書と音楽とゲームも好きですよ。スポーツも好きですが、あまり時間がないので、するより見るほうがOKです。

私は日本語のブログがあるんですが、よかったらぜひ見に行ってくださいね~

どうぞよろしくお願いします!

~*~*~*~*~

Of course I'm not so wicked as to write everything in Japanese! Evil or Very Mad

I'm from Singapore...hmm, that's all you need to know. Shocked

Well alright, I frequent ZoneX @ Downtown East, and I play under the nickname CKHM, where CK are my initials and HM belongs to my girlfriend! I love you I'm currently comfortable with 6-7 star oni songs - "comfortable" defined as "able to at least pass or fail without looking bad". Cool

So yeah...if anyone is keen to play with me, let me know! cheers

AH! So many Kanji, I know quite a few kanji, but not enough. I can understand some of what you said... You're a programmer, and you are in college, 24 years old, and you're getting a JLPT3 this year (I don't know what that is)? Oh, and you said let's write everything in Japanese! Very Happy

..And my arcade name is ダステン, because my name is Dustin. Razz
avatar
Pyrozz
Head of Simulation Development
Head of Simulation Development


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Self-Introduction

Post by HareHareYukai on Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:52 am

Hi all, sorry for the change in nickname hope it doesn't confuse you. just didnt want to use my game name directly as a name here.

I'm BLYX(you can call me by my game name if you wish to,)
Sg. Oni Player. Relatively Young.

A 2nd time hi to yuu,yue,gepi, and new welcome to pyro! hellos!

I enjoy taiko-ing on taiko no tatsujin11 (arcade), usually at JP OR AMK, but so far never at DTE(simply cuz its too far away). No nDS and PsP however, sadly. so everything is sightread.

Likes:
Taikoing
Finding Creative Bachi
Shopping for random stuff LOL
Taiko Sessions/Events
J-Pop
Anime Songs(Exception of doraemon)
EkiBen2000
OMG HARE HARE YUKAI DANCE

Dislikes:
KitaSaitama2000(makes no sense)
Waiting Super Long to play taiko.
People who keep tapping their card nonstop at one go.

Hates:
Irritating kids who play taiko(Like the JP little girl)
Taiko Machines shifting around
Notes that move too fast -.-"

History Of Taikonotatsujin11 exposure:
Started Playing in July too, like yuu and yue.
Met Yuu/Ume/Teru in July/August,
Met Gepi/Kos/ in August
Met Yue/rainy/ in September
Taiko Sessions every saturday between july and august(between yuu, or gepi, or both)
Taiko Birthday Session For Yuu on 6th sept at amk(that was really fun.)

Final Message To all:
The Hare Hare Dance Is Awesome xD
avatar
HareHareYukai
修行中
修行中


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself!!

Post by gepi on Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:51 pm

I'm gepi. 19 this year. currently serving the nation in a serverely underpaid and overworked job. (1 year 1 months and 4 days before I can shout ORD LO.)

likes:
1. sandshrew.
2. sandshrewS.
3. cynthia. the pokemon champion. because her pokemon are all omg drop-dead gorgeous. except well, totoridon(whatever the spelling.)
3. walking. yes. walking is therapeutic.
4. my piano. though it doesn't seem like it.
5. sleeping.

can't think of anything else to type.
avatar
gepi
修行中
修行中


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself!!

Post by LjSJacK on Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:56 pm

As for me, I'm LjSJacK which is obviously my name initials...
Sad for me, you will never find my name on the machine as I cannot make it in Taiko-ing.
Currently trying to improve taiko skills. Standard @ oni 6-7stars just pass Smile
Started taiko 6 as i was forced to play it by blyx.
Started with muzukashi straight.
Had a PSP which was spoilt by my friend.

Done o.o. I've nothing more to write.
p.s. BLYX has to slim down.
avatar
LjSJacK
初心者
初心者


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself!!

Post by fuuyue on Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:10 pm

Pyrozz wrote:はじめまして!

I have been playing Taiko no Tatsujin for quite a while now. I just recently got the PS2 version, which has taken some time to get used to, I was playing the DS versions for a couple years on Oni mode before I got a PS2. I only have the 7th game (and the stupid American version). My memory card file got deleted somehow, so I have to re-unlock Oni mode.

..And for some reason I have 3 drum controllers.

I want to get into playing with two drums at once (like 2 player, but with one person).
It's really difficult though, even on easy! XD

But I've been playing Taiko for about 3 years, I've been playing percussion in band for 4 years. I just graduated high school, and uhm... I make websites.

Oh, I and I live in the USA, and I've only been to Japan twice.. But I love it! I've taken 3 years of Japanese class, so I know some Japanese.

So I started making a Taiko No Tatsujin simulator about 3 months ago, and I met YUU on facebook after I posted some pictures of the simulator there.

(By the way, I've been making games and programming for about 5 years)

So I'll be posting updates and stuff here, I'll try helping out in any way I can with this forum!

どうぞ よろしく おねがいしまるドン。


wooo! welcome welcome!
yuu has told me about you
looking forward to playing ur simulators

no stress here ok. =)
just have fun and chat with us
avatar
fuuyue
半人前
半人前


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself!!

Post by fuuyue on Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:12 pm

@ chinkai : =.= u n ur jap~~ not that pro to read what u typed yet... ok change.. read seems 80% fine. understanding it is the problem. hahaha


@ harehareyukai : what a nick. lol. but welcome blyx!


@ gepi: yay sandshrew fanatic is here!!!! btw, how's pokemon platinum?


@ LSjack : welcome welcome. =) do come in here more often to chat with us Very Happy Very Happy
avatar
fuuyue
半人前
半人前


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself!!

Post by LjSJacK on Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:37 pm

BORED. I'M SUPER BORED @ HOME. I CANNOT PLAY TAIKO COS MY PSP SPOIL T.T

@yue: hihi (: btw, r u affliated with yuu in any way o.o? yuu and yue. haha
avatar
LjSJacK
初心者
初心者


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself!!

Post by yuu_yuki on Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:37 pm

LjSJacK wrote:BORED. I'M SUPER BORED @ HOME. I CANNOT PLAY TAIKO COS MY PSP SPOIL T.T

@yue: hihi (: btw, r u affliated with yuu in any way o.o? yuu and yue. haha


I'm afraid not, the first time i've met her, she's already YUE.
Lolz~ xD


And WELCOME LjSJack~
Plus gepi, blyx too~
WELCOME, WELCOME~
Our taiko family getting bigger~ xD

lol!


LjSJacK wrote:As for me, I'm LjSJacK which is obviously my name initials...
Sad for me, you will never find my name on the machine as I cannot make it in Taiko-ing.
Currently trying to improve taiko skills. Standard @ oni 6-7stars just pass Smile
Started taiko 6 as i was forced to play it by blyx.
Started with muzukashi straight.
Had a PSP which was spoilt by my friend.

Done o.o. I've nothing more to write.
p.s. BLYX has to slim down.

I would say BLYX is build though, he's been taiko-ing since grade 3 and now he's secondary 2, so that's around 5 years training of taking heavy bachi and doing "dumbbell exercises" since grade 3, LOLZ~
And playing taiko really really gives you muscles, don't believe ask chinkai. xD
So that's all the muscles BLYX acquired now.
Laughing


Last edited by yuu_yuki on Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
Year 2012, I still love my kapibaras
TaikoDojo will Survive!!
somehow.. in its own unique ways..



I worship the book of Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.... and Kapibara Plushies xD
avatar
yuu_yuki
Moderator
Moderator


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself!!

Post by LjSJacK on Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:41 pm

im pulling the people in my class to play taiko lols =.=''
avatar
LjSJacK
初心者
初心者


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself!!

Post by yuu_yuki on Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:11 pm

ongchinkai wrote:さあ、全部日本語で書きましょう! Twisted Evil

初めまして、私はチンカイといいます。今年24歳のシンガポール人の大学4年生です。専門はコンピューター工学で、三学期前に日本語の勉強を始めました。今年の終わりにJLPT3級を受けるつもりです。


趣味ですが、日本についてのもの、ほとんど大好きです。最も好きなのはもちろん太鼓なんですよ! Laughing それからほかの趣味ですが、読書と音楽とゲームも好きですよ。スポーツも好きですが、あまり時間がないので、するより見るほうがOKです。


私は日本語のブログがあるんですが、よかったらぜひ見に行ってくださいね~

どうぞよろしくお願いします!

~*~*~*~*~


Erm, if i'm not wrong, here it goes something like this:

"Saa, Total Japanese language writing! Twisted Evil
Nice to meet you, I'm chin kai. 24yrs old Singaporean 4th year University student. Specialized in Computer Engineering, started learning Japanese 3 semesters ago. This end of year will be taking JLPT 3rd grade.


Interest wise, I like japan related stuffs. Really like Taiko! Laughing
So, for other interests, I like reading and music and ゲーム (game?? not sure haha).
I like スポーツ (not sure too, lol) ,
あまり時間がないので、するより見るほうがOKです。((erm, not sure but something to do with have to see if there's enough time or something like that?? i think i'm totally wrong since i don't understand. ahahahaha))

私は日本語のブログがあるんですが、よかったらぜひ見に行ってくださいね~
((Erm, not sure too, but it's like "Pardon me for my Japanese language since I'm still on the course of learning it." ??))"

Since I don't study Japanese at all, ((just know how to read some words)) I'm not sure what I wrote is correct or not..
lol! lol!

_________________
Year 2012, I still love my kapibaras
TaikoDojo will Survive!!
somehow.. in its own unique ways..



I worship the book of Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.... and Kapibara Plushies xD
avatar
yuu_yuki
Moderator
Moderator


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself!!

Post by LjSJacK on Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:06 am

waliew.. u all dun speak jap can ?! i feel so out T.T
avatar
LjSJacK
初心者
初心者


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself!!

Post by yuu_yuki on Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:10 am

LjSJacK wrote:waliew.. u all dun speak jap can ?! i feel so out T.T

Eh, reading-wise, i can read and understand very very little, but i don't speak jap sentences though cos' don't know how to construct them.
Laughing

_________________
Year 2012, I still love my kapibaras
TaikoDojo will Survive!!
somehow.. in its own unique ways..



I worship the book of Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.... and Kapibara Plushies xD
avatar
yuu_yuki
Moderator
Moderator


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself!!

Post by yuu_yuki on Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:46 am

Pyrozz wrote:
yuu_yuki wrote:Pyrozz, WELCOME!! =D
...Oh, i'm really waiting for that taiko simulator program you're working on. You should post some screen shoots on it plus some of the other available simulators just to compare.
Razz

I have found like 2 other simulators (which suck).. One was a mod for this oendan simulator (originall for the DS). Then there were these 2 flash ones, one didn't go to the music and the other was cool, but not like Taiko, it just had the same idea. I'll post links later.

Oh, that oendan simulator.. I saw that before.. xD
there are different simulators if i'm not wrong.. like the Taiko Suite etc..
Look forward for your updates and you can post up more info about other simulators too~
That section belongs to you~ Once you post updates and more stuffs on the simulators, this forum will be rolled out. Last baton of beta goes to you now~
Razz


Last edited by yuu_yuki on Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:02 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
Year 2012, I still love my kapibaras
TaikoDojo will Survive!!
somehow.. in its own unique ways..



I worship the book of Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.... and Kapibara Plushies xD
avatar
yuu_yuki
Moderator
Moderator


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself!!

Post by gepi on Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:59 am

I can write japanese can read japanese(a bit) but totally can't speak japanese. my friend says the way I'm speak is well, weird.
avatar
gepi
修行中
修行中


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself!!

Post by yuu_yuki on Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:43 am

gepi wrote:I can write japanese can read japanese(a bit) but totally can't speak japanese. my friend says the way I'm speak is well, weird.

Lolz, for me very different..
According to my friends who know japanese, my jap singing is understandable and they thought i know jap language..
But the thing is, i totally don't understand what the songs means..
Writing-wise(as in see and write hiragana, katakana etc) and reading-wise(a little) i can do it, but still don't understand what is their true meanings.
lolz~

_________________
Year 2012, I still love my kapibaras
TaikoDojo will Survive!!
somehow.. in its own unique ways..



I worship the book of Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.... and Kapibara Plushies xD
avatar
yuu_yuki
Moderator
Moderator


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself!!

Post by fuuyue on Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:20 am

LjSJacK wrote:BORED. I'M SUPER BORED @ HOME. I CANNOT PLAY TAIKO COS MY PSP SPOIL T.T

@yue: hihi (: btw, r u affliated with yuu in any way o.o? yuu and yue. haha


she's my 1st taiko buddy and very good friend
it just so happen that the short form of our alias r similiar.

=)
avatar
fuuyue
半人前
半人前


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself!!

Post by fuuyue on Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:25 am

yuu_yuki wrote:
gepi wrote:I can write japanese can read japanese(a bit) but totally can't speak japanese. my friend says the way I'm speak is well, weird.

Lolz, for me very different..
According to my friends who know japanese, my jap singing is understandable and they thought i know jap language..
But the thing is, i totally don't understand what the songs means..
Writing-wise(as in see and write hiragana, katakana etc) and reading-wise(a little) i can do it, but still don't understand what is their true meanings.
lolz~


if i memorise the lyrics... if i can memorise it...
i can sing. lalala
my diction not that bad. n sometimes i got jap slang too >.<


but but but...
my reading sucks.
and my sentence construction is 0
WAHAHAHAHAHA

the best i can do is...

hajimemashite, watashi wa fuuyue desu. dozo yoroshiku. oneigaiishimasu.
=X

tts like... soooooo limited T__T

btw, does Shiroyuki Fuuyue sound nice? or... Kazetsuki Yukihana?
(credit goes to ck for coming up with those suggestions for me Very Happy
avatar
fuuyue
半人前
半人前


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself!!

Post by yuu_yuki on Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:13 am

But are those names directly translated from your real name??
Cos' mine is.. haha..

How about
Fuuyue Susuki
=P
Shiroyuki Fuuyue sound kinda guyish to me as well as Kazetsuki
You want a male name or more to the female one?? lolz

_________________
Year 2012, I still love my kapibaras
TaikoDojo will Survive!!
somehow.. in its own unique ways..



I worship the book of Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.... and Kapibara Plushies xD
avatar
yuu_yuki
Moderator
Moderator


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself!!

Post by Pyrozz on Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:49 am

@HareHareYukai/BLYX
Hey! Is this what you had in mind when you said creative bachi?


And, Yuu, I'll start working on posts in the simulators thread as soon as I can. Probably tomorrow?
avatar
Pyrozz
Head of Simulation Development
Head of Simulation Development


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself!!

Post by LjSJacK on Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:50 pm

hihi pyro (: never seen you before... i've finally finished my Maths paper and its the first time i have this feeling that i won't fail my paper (:
avatar
LjSJacK
初心者
初心者


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself!!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum