Taiko Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Having courtesy while Taiko-ing

+8
Rubyrain
HareHareYukai
gepi
fuuyue
Pyrozz
ongchinkai
yuu_yuki
LjSJacK
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Having courtesy while Taiko-ing - Page 2 Empty Re: Having courtesy while Taiko-ing

Post by ongchinkai Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:26 am

Rubyrain wrote:Haha next time you guys find the volume too soft, you can just ask the staff to turn up the volume ders. And that goes for Jubeat as well. Cuz sometimes when we service the machines, we accidentally turn down the volume. xD

So it's really possible? 'Cos I've always wanted to do so at DTE but I'm not sure if it's alright...thanks ruby!
ongchinkai
ongchinkai
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Having courtesy while Taiko-ing - Page 2 Empty Re: Having courtesy while Taiko-ing

Post by Rubyrain Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:35 am

NP. Btw I visited your blog. And everything is in JAP! =.="

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by まきお Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:21 am

Rubyrain wrote:Haha next time you guys find the volume too soft, you can just ask the staff to turn up the volume ders. And that goes for Jubeat as well. Cuz sometimes when we service the machines, we accidentally turn down the volume. xD

Haha it'll be wonderful if they can be turned up to maximum volume XD
まきお
まきお
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny_amh Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:41 am

if it went to the max.. i soon be deaf~~
jenny_amh
jenny_amh
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:47 am

Rather not turn up as long as you can hear it. If people know of this. Imagine this scenario

Machine W, X, Y and Z are in a row next to each other.

Person A tells the staffs to turn the volume in machine A up. Person B cannot hear and ask for X to be louder, and person C cannot hear Y after that and sooner or later, person D cannot hear Z. Now it is the reverse way and back and front again. LOL. Now everyone suffers from hearing impairment because of the volume going up everyday.

You guys should seriously see TKA @ Bugis Junction. That place is 3x louder than JP machines. Seriously, when I step in, I cover my ears with my earpiece as a form of sound dampener.
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:49 am

ongchinkai wrote:

So it's really possible? 'Cos I've always wanted to do so at DTE but I'm not sure if it's alright...thanks ruby!

Eh, but i'm wondering why it's like sound so soft at DTE when it's supposed to be the "max" volume?? o.O
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubyrain Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:42 am

Hahas.. dat i dunno. maybe the other machines are too loud? or maybe its not really the max volume? Tekkan the staff lah. xP

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by HareHareYukai Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:11 pm

Giazenshia wrote:Rather not turn up as long as you can hear it. If people know of this. Imagine this scenario

Machine W, X, Y and Z are in a row next to each other.

Person A tells the staffs to turn the volume in machine A up. Person B cannot hear and ask for X to be louder, and person C cannot hear Y after that and sooner or later, person D cannot hear Z. Now it is the reverse way and back and front again. LOL. Now everyone suffers from hearing impairment because of the volume going up everyday.

You guys should seriously see TKA @ Bugis Junction. That place is 3x louder than JP machines. Seriously, when I step in, I cover my ears with my earpiece as a form of sound dampener.

LOL LA. xDD
HareHareYukai
HareHareYukai
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by まきお Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:32 pm

loud is good~~
まきお
まきお
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Mint Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:10 am

Loud is definitely good. Especially when trying new songs!
Mint
Mint
見習い
見習い

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubyrain Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:46 am

Haha not everyone will appreciate the loudness eh?

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2