Taiko Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Distress Thread

+17
angelint960123
-x(Dex)x-
th_newbie
jenny_amh
ongchinkai
まきお
Hui
Kyon
PegaKok
hayatekazama
cats_and_corgi
Zenova
Giazenshia
gepi
mitsurugi
Rubyrain
yuu_yuki
21 posters

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

The Distress Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Distress Thread

Post by Rubyrain Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:47 pm

western countries have a lot of pork, chicken, beef, lamb, venison and even camel meat. haha~

take some time off to relax and sort out ur thoughts before embarking on another new path lo...

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by gepi Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:45 pm

ya loh. zou yi bu suan yi bu. but then it will turn to procrastination.
gepi
gepi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:08 am

FUCK!

My parents threw my NDS away a month ago or so before they went overseas. And it contains all my save files and such for my Harvest Moon and Rune Factory which I spend countless time playing.

It was in a box which I placed near the main door and they thought it was something that was suppose to go into the chute and OFF IT GO! Tried to find it today and couldn't. And my sis told me they threw it away. Combed the whole house but couldn't find it and I just called them and they confirmed that they did throw a box away. They got explanation to do when they come back from overseas on the 15th.

RIP, my NDS which has served me for 4 years. Besides the NDS, I have my other data (papers) inside which are very important. RIP to them as well. And now I can't sleep and can't remember what else was inside.
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by まきお Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:29 pm

I hate to admit it, but somehow it seems like the forum is like kinda dead nowadays, no one seems to post anything new as often compared to last time, and no one seemed to notice each other's birthdays too. Oh well =/

Anyway, my new job starts tomorrow, so that means my one month 'holiday' is over. It was fun while it lasts though (T_T) Oh well, still cannot be choosy about jobs nowadays; I'll have to disagree on rather not working at a place with a stable pay but you don't enjoy the job.
まきお
まきお
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by mitsurugi Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:52 am

Argh wednesday is coming.... No more free time for me after that, will also be working......
Hopefully can get leave for EOY concert yays Very Happy
mitsurugi
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkOni++ Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:36 pm

まきお wrote:I hate to admit it, but somehow it seems like the forum is like kinda dead nowadays, no one seems to post anything new as often compared to last time, and no one seemed to notice each other's birthdays too. Oh well =/

Mybe coz some of us spam each other?
Btw, maybe some users dnt see the bday in the bottom, as you guys always see.
Also maybe ppl dnt go off with good topics, or some other factors.[strike]even sometimes my crappy ISP makes surfing slow[/strike]
btw gias, my incident is worser~ THEY THROW MY LAPTOP, DRAWING PAD(u know the one to draw then popup in your PC), MY GRAPHICS CARD, AND ALSO SOME OF MY STUFF THAT I SPEND AROUND RM100~500 FOR THEM PLUS ALL MY ASSIGNMENT THAT HAVEN'T FINISHED YET!!
GRAAAH MY BLOODY FUCKING HEADMASTER CALLED ME TO THE OFFICE, WHEN I ENTERED SHE SAID "Ah, ah, ah nothing. You may return". I mean, WHAT THE HELL? That bitch called me, I'm so happy playing my DS hiddenly (while FC-ing EkiBEN again, now for DS). I came up then she said nothing? I say wtf?! Plus the rain today makes me fever and this friday is my class annual party; and I'M THE ONE IN CHARGE? get a life lah, when I got fever usually 1 week. Then party I arranged go to the arcade stuff, where you play dubl-brum wif me.lol

DarkOni++
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by PegaKok Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:09 pm

2.4km run/walk passing timing for IPPT is no longer than 12min20sec.

Upon checking my result, I feel like banging the wall although I never run this kind of timing before.
Thankfully, after booking out + arrival at my house block... I finally got direct access to my house via the upgraded lift!

13 seconds to 12.20. ._."
End of run... feel like fainting.
But at least I see great improvement from 1st run dated around Sep 2009?
PegaKok
PegaKok
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by gepi Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:35 am

PegaKok wrote:2.4km run/walk passing timing for IPPT is no longer than 12min20sec.

Upon checking my result, I feel like banging the wall although I never run this kind of timing before.
Thankfully, after booking out + arrival at my house block... I finally got direct access to my house via the upgraded lift!

13 seconds to 12.20. ._."
End of run... feel like fainting.
But at least I see great improvement from 1st run dated around Sep 2009?

2.4 is all about don't give up one. as long as you don't walk confirm can pass one. I tried walking 2.4km before. took around 15 flat. though you have to consider my walking speed lah. even if you want to walk open up your legs.
gepi
gepi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by -x(Dex)x- Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:08 pm

You know that everyone last time when i was was in NDU had to run below 10 min...

So jiayou sure can one. Got ppl last time run 12 mins plus, 14 mins plus now can run under 9.15 (divers gold timing)
-x(Dex)x-
-x(Dex)x-
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Post by gepi Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:43 pm

real distress: jlpt is on next sunday and I realised that I'm not even close to passing it. DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.
gepi
gepi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by -x(Dex)x- Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:49 pm

Lol good luck.

Me and Adri just started our Japanese classes last week : P
-x(Dex)x-
-x(Dex)x-
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Post by mitsurugi Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:41 pm

-x(Dex)x- wrote:Lol good luck.

Last last week over here, where are you having your lesson?
And my father signed me up for wrong course i think, the sensei is trying to teach me the katakanas...
mitsurugi
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkOni++ Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:59 pm

mitsurugi wrote:

And my father signed me up for wrong course i think, the sensei is trying to teach me the katakanas...

lol mybe later hiragana, I think

DarkOni++
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubyrain Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:10 am

DAMN SO GOOD!!! I'm jealous! Still trying damn hard to save up for language lessons too~!!! T.T!

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by mitsurugi Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:02 am

DarkOni++ wrote:
mitsurugi wrote:

Doubt so, the rest of the class all learn Hira liao.... So i sit in class super sian, learn before liao, everyone the assignment write hiragana i write hira+kata+kanji inside teacher look already dunno what to do XD
mitsurugi
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkOni++ Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:22 pm

mitsurugi wrote:
DarkOni++ wrote:
mitsurugi wrote:

Doubt so, the rest of the class all learn Hira liao.... So i sit in class super sian, learn before liao, everyone the assignment write hiragana i write hira+kata+kanji inside teacher look already dunno what to do XD

lol damn sian, does anyone here self-study?lolz

DarkOni++
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:48 pm

Me.

I study by reading my textbook, surfing websites, playing games, read manga, magazines or watch Anime.

Doing more of surfing websites and reading manga nowadays.

I hate to say, my reading/writing is better than my speaking. Well, the following Sunday is the JLPT test date... Since there isn't any speaking, that will be better for me.
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by gepi Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:17 pm

DarkOni++ wrote:
mitsurugi wrote:
DarkOni++ wrote:
mitsurugi wrote:

me, and I'm dying. in fact dying is a huge understatement. actually I think I've complained too much about it liao. argh.
gepi
gepi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by まきお Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:52 pm

DarkOni++ wrote:
mitsurugi wrote:
DarkOni++ wrote:
mitsurugi wrote:

Me.

Not easy, but still manageable. And now ppl thought I'm like JLPT3 standard XD
まきお
まきお
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by mitsurugi Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:44 am

まきお wrote:
DarkOni++ wrote:
mitsurugi wrote:
DarkOni++ wrote:
mitsurugi wrote:

Me.

Not easy, but still manageable. And now ppl thought I'm like JLPT3 standard XD

I feel like saying me, just that my dad wasn't aware that I knew jap... And signed me up for basic2.... I'm asking for a change of class tomorrow, so that next year I'll just skip to JLPT3
mitsurugi
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by ongchinkai Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:04 am

Self-study can be fun too, in a sense? I'm self-studying for JLPT1 at the moment, although I did take lessons in university for five semesters...

Perhaps I'll look for conversational classes after JLPT Smile
ongchinkai
ongchinkai
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by ongchinkai Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:21 am

I want to complain about my short trip to AMK Zone-X last night.

1. It's still $1.55 per game?! WTF?! I bought a normal Tapz card, spent the value on a game for me and Mint, and then left it there for whichever cheapskate.

2. Noobs trying to act pro, WTF?! I think I made that brat's jaw drop by playing Kurenai + I-forgot-what-song + Taberuna.

3. Plastic bachi, WTF?! It sounded like it was falling apart; Mint said my drumming was louder than the music - then again, every Tom, Dick and Harry was louder than the music.

That was the first time in a LONG while I've been to a Zone-X outlet, and it's still so sucky. I'm NEVER setting foot in there again.
ongchinkai
ongchinkai
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by mitsurugi Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:25 am

I want to complain about my short trip to AMK Zone-X last night.

1. It's still $1.55 per game?! WTF?! I bought a normal Tapz card, spent the value on a game for me and Mint, and then left it there for whichever cheapskate.

I think it's never going to change, AMK doesn't really care...

2. Noobs trying to act pro, WTF?! I think I made that brat's jaw drop by playing Kurenai + + Taberuna.

The noobs in question knows me quite well...hehehe...they played some songs in muzukashii, then they saw me play the same 2 songs in oni fc and stun them by epic Ekibening maneuver XD

3. Plastic bachi, WTF?! It sounded like it was falling apart; Mint said my drumming was louder than the music - then again, every Tom, Dick and Harry was louder than the music.

Plastic bachi? Is that a new bachi there?

That was the first time in a LONG while I've been to a Zone-X outlet, and it's still so sucky. I'm NEVER setting foot in there again.
mitsurugi
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by PegaKok Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:45 am

mitsurugi wrote:Plastic bachi, WTF?! It sounded like it was falling apart; Mint said my drumming was louder than the music - then again, every Tom, Dick and Harry was louder than the music.

Plastic bachi? Is that a new bachi there?

Plastic bachi... this includes JP as well.
PegaKok
PegaKok
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by adri Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:54 am

dte has also 'upgraded' to plastic
adri
adri
初心者
初心者