Taiko Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nationwide Percussion Competition - DrumZout 2009 [20June @ Vivocity!]

+8
yuu_yuki
Rubyrain
hayatekazama
Zenova
まきお
Giazenshia
mitsurugi
drumzout09
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Nationwide Percussion Competition - DrumZout 2009 [20June @ Vivocity!] - Page 2 Empty Re: Nationwide Percussion Competition - DrumZout 2009 [20June @ Vivocity!]

Post by drumzout09 Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:45 am

Actually, I jsut realised there are several threads in the forum on Drumzout already! So embarassing. Embarassed

By the way, I'm not a contestant and I'm actually a commitee member of the event. But it'll still be good to have this thread here I guess, coz I will be constantly checking up here to answer any enquiries on the event you guys may have! Very Happy Will try to check out the other threads as well.

As for what's in the goodie bag, come down to support the event/teams and you'll know! Laughing

Thanks yuu_yuki for the warm welcome and for shifting this thread here! (:

drumzout09
へたっび
へたっび

Back to top Go down

Nationwide Percussion Competition - DrumZout 2009 [20June @ Vivocity!] - Page 2 Empty Re: Nationwide Percussion Competition - DrumZout 2009 [20June @ Vivocity!]

Post by HareHareYukai Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:05 am

hey guys you all should get some huge taikodojo flag.
i didnt mention that we're not allowed to use taikodojo's name anywhere did i?
btw so when you all support
you all must shout "KEBUN BARU COMMUNITY CLUB!!!" LOUDLY kay!

back to business since there's a thread created by one of the event peoples i shall just post what xian hui sent me:

"Your reporting time for the finals is 2pm this Saturday, 20th June 2009 at VivoCity Amphitheatre.

Please proceed to the Amphitheatre (Level 3) Lobby N through carpark 2. If you wish to use the loading bay, please proceed to Lobby A at the loading bay carpark.

There will be a dry run and dinner will be provided at 4pm. The competition will start at 5.30pm and the estimated ending time is at 9.30pm.

Do bring along the NRIC or any other suitable form of identification of both yourself and your team members. You are also to provide and transport your own instruments. Should you have any special request with regards to the sound system do inform us immediately.

As a courtesy to the other teams and our judges, please ensure that you arrive on time. You are reminded that, should your team be late, it may result in disqualification. "
HareHareYukai
HareHareYukai
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:14 am

drumzout09 wrote:Actually, I jsut realised there are several threads in the forum on Drumzout already! So embarassing. Embarassed

By the way, I'm not a contestant and I'm actually a commitee member of the event. But it'll still be good to have this thread here I guess, coz I will be constantly checking up here to answer any enquiries on the event you guys may have! Very Happy Will try to check out the other threads as well.

As for what's in the goodie bag, come down to support the event/teams and you'll know! Laughing

Thanks yuu_yuki for the warm welcome and for shifting this thread here! (:

I'm the one, along side with another 5 members of the team, are competing on this coming saturday, so how to go down and support and see what's in the goodie bag??
Contestants get special goodie bag ma?? hahahaha~

Btw, tell you something:
*Whisper*
I know we're using the name of "Kebun Baru Community Club" as contestants but to say the truth, our team met each other in the arcade and purpose of joining this competition is to make the cute cute drum game "Taiko no Tatsujin" known in singapore. Cos' most of the rest in the team doesn't have musical background when they joined, but they do play the cute taiko game. We just wanna show that with or without musical background, you can also play percussion and make some "music", as long as you have the passion. Even though your passion is in the form of a simple cute taiko game.

We certainly don't hope to win anything cos' the team is total amateur noob but as long as www.taikodojo.net is publicized in a subtle way or another, and others know more about the cute "Taiko no Tatsujin" game, i am very happy. =D
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:23 am

Lol Yuu. Goodie bag. I want one too? I take one extra one for you LOL. If they let me.

And shouting Kebun Baru CC is a little too long lol. The thing start from 5:30pm to 9:30pm? Must prepare stuffs le.

People going to support, go get drinks, snacks or something similar. Want bring portable chair also can (If they got chairs there then never mind). Maybe have a early dinner or late lunch first if you want to stay all the way at the spot without moving away.

Anyone interested to go early to "book" place? Who want to bring camera to record? lol.

Only if we had our Taikodojo shirts then the supporters can wear there and pretend nothing happen. Already got publication le.
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:30 am

Giazenshia wrote:Lol Yuu. Goodie bag. I want one too? I take one extra one for you LOL. If they let me.

And shouting Kebun Baru CC is a little too long lol. The thing start from 5:30pm to 9:30pm? Must prepare stuffs le.

People going to support, go get drinks, snacks or something similar. Want bring portable chair also can (If they got chairs there then never mind). Maybe have a early dinner or late lunch first if you want to stay all the way at the spot without moving away.

Anyone interested to go early to "book" place? Who want to bring camera to record? lol.

Only if we had our Taikodojo shirts then the supporters can wear there and pretend nothing happen. Already got publication le.

Just shout "KEBUN BARU". We need more supporter and people who can really shout. And i mean REALLY shout as a whole group. Can bring along whistles as well hahahaha~
I'm also thinking about asking someone here who is kind enough to bring some power cam to record sia. Anyone?? xD

And about the taikodojo shirts, i'm still waiting for a good design from anyone who can design it. After finalizing the designs and such, we'll have our very own official taikodojo shirt. But we can't have any shirts if we don't even have the confirmed design in the first place, isn't it?
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:53 am

yuu_yuki wrote:
Giazenshia wrote:Lol Yuu. Goodie bag. I want one too? I take one extra one for you LOL. If they let me.

Just shout "KEBUN BARU". We need more supporter and people who can really shout. And i mean REALLY shout as a whole group. Can bring along whistles as well hahahaha~
I'm also thinking about asking someone here who is kind enough to bring some power cam to record sia. Anyone?? xD

And about the taikodojo shirts, i'm still waiting for a good design from anyone who can design it. After finalizing the designs and such, we'll have our very own official taikodojo shirt. But we can't have any shirts if we don't even have the confirmed design in the first place, isn't it?

eh we can make a banner leh, write taikodojo on it and wave it when u guys on stage XD

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:47 pm

Zenova wrote:
yuu_yuki wrote:

eh we can make a banner leh, write taikodojo on it and wave it when u guys on stage XD

I'm sure the rest of the team will be very glad if you can make a big banner for us and wave wave it when we're on stage. Razz
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by mitsurugi Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:50 pm

So it's decided since Zen mentioned the banner he'll make it then?
Thanks in advance Zen Very Happy
mitsurugi
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:15 pm

mitsurugi wrote:So it's decided since Zen mentioned the banner he'll make it then?

Thanks Lexus too~ Hope you won't make us disappointed!! =D
I hope the banner's wording will be big enough to be seen on stage and it's of cool design!! I bet the rest of the teams sure have tons of banners and supporters shouting and using the referee whistle on their teams they're rooting on.

So Lexus, we look forward for your cool banner!! Cool
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:24 pm

yuu_yuki wrote:
mitsurugi wrote:So it's decided since Zen mentioned the banner he'll make it then?

I hope the banner's wording will be big enough to be seen on stage and it's of cool design!! I bet the rest of the teams sure have tons of banners and supporters shouting and using the referee whistle on their teams they're rooting on.

...... ...... WTF~!! *faints* >_<"

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:33 pm

Zenova wrote:
yuu_yuki wrote:

And i'll appreciate if you don't repeatedly use WTF WTF in the forum. This is the 6th time you're using it. Posting out that term constantly not very nice. Thank you. Razz

Competition's this saturday and the team will look forward to your big cool banner. Very Happy
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:53 pm

yuu_yuki wrote:
Zenova wrote:
yuu_yuki wrote:

And i'll appreciate if you don't repeatedly use WTF WTF in the forum. This is the 6th time you're using it. Posting out that term constantly not very nice. Thank you. Razz

Competition's this saturday and the team will look forward to your big cool banner. Very Happy

oh ok, sorry about that >< i'll avoid using from now on =D

*sigh* i think i'm gonna get a heart attack.

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny_amh Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:17 am

i can bring my cam to record down u guys performance.. haha.. should be clear i think.. there is a video posting "brandon first singaporean to pass Kitasaitama 2000".. that one should be ok?? LOL.. anyway.. i forget where i post it.. LOL.. any kind souls to put it here again? =.=''
jenny_amh
jenny_amh
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by PegaKok Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:32 am

jenny_amh wrote:i can bring my cam to record down u guys performance.. haha.. should be clear i think.. there is a video posting "brandon first singaporean to pass Kitasaitama 2000".. that one should be ok?? LOL.. anyway.. i forget where i post it.. LOL.. any kind souls to put it here again? =.=''

http://www.taikodojo.net/round-table-gossip-f12/milestones-for-taikodojo-p5604.htm

*F3*

*And now... officially goes to sleep after an incident occured... not related to Taiko*
PegaKok
PegaKok
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:59 am

PegaKok wrote:
jenny_amh wrote:i can bring my cam to record down u guys performance.. haha.. should be clear i think.. there is a video posting "brandon first singaporean to pass Kitasaitama 2000".. that one should be ok?? LOL.. anyway.. i forget where i post it.. LOL.. any kind souls to put it here again? =.=''

http://www.taikodojo.net/round-table-gossip-f12/milestones-for-taikodojo-p5604.htm

*F3*

*And now... officially goes to sleep after an incident occured... not related to Taiko*

lol it's also on your blog Very Happy

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny_amh Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:15 am

i know.. i lazy check.. JY for DRUMZOUT GUYS!!
jenny_amh
jenny_amh
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:21 pm

So when will we get to see the vids?? x3
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by PegaKok Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:14 am

yuu_yuki wrote:So when will we get to see the vids?? x3

I only see peektures, which are available for downloads.
Part 1: http://www.4shared.com/file/113202580/170f8f33/Drumzout_Part_1_of_3.html
Part 2: http://www.4shared.com/file/113192237/e454c501/Drumzout_Part_2_of_3.html
Part 3: http://www.4shared.com/file/113198105/4c8ca9d3/Drumzout_Part_3_of_3.html

Source: https://www.facebook.com/pages/DrumZout-Nationwide-Percussion-Competition/45034444861

Hmmm... especially Part 2, pictures no.:
- P1430768
- P1430769
- P1430771
PegaKok
PegaKok
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:32 am

PegaKok wrote:
yuu_yuki wrote:So when will we get to see the vids?? x3

I only see peektures, which are available for downloads.
Part 1: http://www.4shared.com/file/113202580/170f8f33/Drumzout_Part_1_of_3.html
Part 2: http://www.4shared.com/file/113192237/e454c501/Drumzout_Part_2_of_3.html
Part 3: http://www.4shared.com/file/113198105/4c8ca9d3/Drumzout_Part_3_of_3.html

Source: https://www.facebook.com/pages/DrumZout-Nationwide-Percussion-Competition/45034444861

Hmmm... especially Part 2, pictures no.:
- P1430768
- P1430769
- P1430771

Photos are out in facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/album.php?aid=100002&id=65474477256

I'm kinda disappointed that we don't have our group photos. They do took our photos off stage too.. and it seems that most of the photos are only their officials members instead.. Does anyone happened to take any photos of our team in the finals? And i still want the vids.
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2