Taiko Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You know You Are Addicted to Taiko when...

+14
mariochua
DarkOni++
Mint
Giazenshia
Kiarachu
gepi
Sachi
ongchinkai
Resdel
HareHareYukai
LjSJacK
Pyrozz
yuu_yuki
fuuyue
18 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

You know You Are Addicted to Taiko when... - Page 4 Empty Re: You know You Are Addicted to Taiko when...

Post by yuu_yuki Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:19 am

What are you trying to say??
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

You know You Are Addicted to Taiko when... - Page 4 Empty Re: You know You Are Addicted to Taiko when...

Post by HareHareYukai Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:03 pm

sorry for interrupting your conversation, but res, thats probably pure coincidence -.-" unrelated
HareHareYukai
HareHareYukai
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by fuuyue Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:42 am

yuu_yuki wrote:Waahahahaha~
The board is like dead last two weeks or so.. xD
And where's Yue??
LOLZ~

busy dating, chatting, sleeping, and basically not getting a chance to use the comp!!!
(bro hogging)
fuuyue
fuuyue
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:49 am

Haha, finally get to taiko with you after around half a month off-taiko..
Speaking of off.. Let's not off-topic.

"You know You Are Addicted to Taiko when...."
you know you can't play anymore due to over work and still forcing yourself to play even if it's lying on the floor to play.
xD
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiarachu Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:19 pm

I want to add something:
"You know You Are Addicted to Taiko when...."you want to make an Animal Crossing village with pattern and people inspired by this game ^^
Kiarachu
Kiarachu
素人
素人

Back to top Go down

Post by ongchinkai Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:48 am

...when you're supposed to be mugging and yet you're at the arcade playing! I do feel guilty about it! >.<
ongchinkai
ongchinkai
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Resdel Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:44 am

This one is a good one, if this is the first time you play oni songs (hits you a bit hard more, but no offense) or a more experienced player.

You know you are addicted to taiko when you try a new oni song (a song you never tried before) and you screamed or nearly wanted to scream at the top of your voice : "KNN! I nearly get that/my bloody first yellow bar of that song!"

Resdel
見習い
見習い

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:16 am

You know you're addicted to Taiko when you head to the Taiko machine when you step into the arcade and tap many times at one shot and play nothing but Taiko in the arcade and you won't stop even though you're tired, have blisters on your hand or you're sick.
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by ongchinkai Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:32 pm

THAT SOUNDS LIKE ME!!! :p
ongchinkai
ongchinkai
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by fuuyue Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:39 pm

lol
you know u r addicted to taiko when...

ur heart aches when u see the decorations on the machine falling off.
fuuyue
fuuyue
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:12 am

you know u r addicted to taiko when....

ur heart aches even further when you see people hammering the taiko drums as if nobody's business. And you feel sad for the drum..
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Resdel Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:47 pm

you know u r addicted to taiko when....

If anyone ask you to take on any song, you say "on" and you passed the song with no sweat and FC the song too. Very Happy

Resdel
見習い
見習い

Back to top Go down

Post by ongchinkai Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:32 am

yuu_yuki wrote:you know u r addicted to taiko when....

ur heart aches even further when you see people hammering the taiko drums as if nobody's business. And you feel sad for the drum..

I AGREE! I raised my voice at two kids who did that! Twisted Evil
ongchinkai
ongchinkai
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by ongchinkai Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:15 am

not sure if anyone mentioned this, but u know u r addicted to taiko when u don't have to listen to the music and your hands can move by themselves! (this happens to me when i play saitama 2000 in muzukashii, but even then i still can't fc it...why?!)
ongchinkai
ongchinkai
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Mint Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:24 am

You know you are addicted to Taiko when....

you start hearing various Taiko songs in your head moments before you drift off to sleep... which prevents you from falling asleep as you keep on thinking about d k ddk ddkdkdk k d kkd dkdkddk.....

I don't know if that is good or bad. Neutral But my remedy is meditation since there are no 24/7 arcades... Haha.
Mint
Mint
見習い
見習い

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:28 am

ongchinkai wrote:

Unfortunately, what i saw were adults..
There are kids too, but.. adults.. Shocked

And CK, you play too much taiko for your hands to move automatically le.. xD

@MINT,
You can always ask ck to get a DS/PSP for your taiko addiction.. kekekeke
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by ongchinkai Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:30 am

Mint wrote:... which prevents you from falling asleep as you keep on thinking about d k ddk ddkdkdk k d kkd dkdkddk.....

can anyone figure out what song is mint referring to? Razz

if u can then u r addicted to taiko! Razz:P:P
ongchinkai
ongchinkai
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Mint Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:37 am

yuu_yuki wrote:
ongchinkai wrote:

Unfortunately, what i saw were adults..
There are kids too, but.. adults.. Shocked

And CK, you play too much taiko for your hands to move automatically le.. xD

@MINT,
You can always ask ck to get a DS/PSP for your taiko addiction.. kekekeke

I remember seeing this guy playing Taiko with his wife (i think) at amk a while ago... He was whacking the drum so hard, I was smacking and shaking my head behind him with ck. Goodness.

And yuu, that is a very very good idea! And I was eyeing the game in Nintendo Wii. Hahahaha.

Another point: You know you are addicted to Taiko when you look at a type of gaming console and think of how to modify the game so that it can be played on that console. (Quite a geeky point, I know)
Mint
Mint
見習い
見習い

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:39 am

ongchinkai wrote:
Mint wrote:... which prevents you from falling asleep as you keep on thinking about d k ddk ddkdkdk k d kkd dkdkddk.....

can anyone figure out what song is mint referring to? Razz

if u can then u r addicted to taiko! Razz:P:P

That is saitama2000.. Muzukashii to be exact..
hahahaha~
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:44 am

Mint wrote:
I remember seeing this guy playing Taiko with his wife (i think) at amk a while ago... He was whacking the drum so hard, I was smacking and shaking my head behind him with ck. Goodness.

And yuu, that is a very very good idea! And I was eyeing the game in Nintendo Wii. Hahahaha.

Another point: You know you are addicted to Taiko when you look at a type of gaming console and think of how to modify the game so that it can be played on that console. (Quite a geeky point, I know)

Hahahaha~ CK, Wii for X'mas present for mintmint!! xD

And you're addicted to taiko when....

You want Taiko stuffs for X'mas!! Or hope that the arcade has this thing here:
You know You Are Addicted to Taiko when... - Page 4 Taikou10
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by ongchinkai Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:59 am

you know you are addicted when you can identify songs like yuu does!

@yuu: in case u dunno (i'm sure u do, haha), u guessed right, it's saitama 2000 on muzukashii~
ongchinkai
ongchinkai
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:37 am

Hahah~ Sure i know the song. Cos' that song music actually does sing it out if you noticed. xD

And when i start to frequent taiko few months back, that saitama2000 muzukashii song is the first 2000 song which i saw someone playing it on taiko. And i feel it's quite catchy and manageable. =D

So you're addicted to taiko when....
you can actually sing out that saitama2000 song. (but i can only remember a small part of it, haha) PLUS you know that:

Saitama2000 is actually a reversed song!! =D
For the normal one we hear in arcade, the background is the d k ddk ddkdkdk sound while the foreground is kat/don voice in a funny way.
Here is the one we often hear in arcade:

Check this out when it's played in the reversed way:

Here, you can actually hear the kat/don voice in an understandable japanese language while the background is not those d k ddk ddkdkdk sound.
=D

Cool, ain't it?? xD
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by fuuyue Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:13 pm

i know i am addictted to taiko when i get the urge to update the 1st post of this thread with all ur new ideas. hahahahaha

(ok i'll do it soon)
fuuyue
fuuyue
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkOni++ Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:01 pm

ongchinkai wrote:
Resdel wrote:2) Even you get hit by a black basketball on your head at the arcade, you also don't feel pain.

This is quite extreme! cyclops

lol. Over la bro! That's dangerous!!

DarkOni++
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkOni++ Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:03 pm

1)you have played almost all songs in the taiko games
2 you know that the 2 drums are called don-chan and kat-chan
3 you have your own bachi or intends to get a pair
4 you spend most of your arcade money on taiko
5 you want to get the mp3 for the songs coz u love them so much
6 you have taiko merchandise
7 you are in this forum and reading this
8 You wanna get your name in the top scores even though you can't beat that score
9 Whenever you walk pass an arcade, you have to play taiko at least once
10 you feel the pain when you see kids brutally whacking the machine
11 you wish every arcade had taiko machines
12 you tap out rythms on the table while listening to taiko songs
13 you read the dianogsis by yuu and u cant help but agree
14 you wish the arcade near you has all versions of taiko no tatsujin
15 you wish don-chan and kat chan were real
16 you want more versions to be out soon and at an arcade near you
17 you think about playing taiko daily
Yeah, I'm gila already abt taiko.lol

Fuuyue, new one: You ddk kkd with your 2 pens or pencils while your teacher is teaching!
And, your browser got hang coz too many windows and tabs related to taiko websites

DarkOni++
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next