Taiko Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You know You Are Addicted to Taiko when...

+14
mariochua
DarkOni++
Mint
Giazenshia
Kiarachu
gepi
Sachi
ongchinkai
Resdel
HareHareYukai
LjSJacK
Pyrozz
yuu_yuki
fuuyue
18 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

You know You Are Addicted to Taiko when... - Page 2 Empty Re: You know You Are Addicted to Taiko when...

Post by fuuyue Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:56 am

lol blyx. but friends wise... if u like the company then theres no prob. so... i guess its not so much of an addiction in tt way
fuuyue
fuuyue
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

You know You Are Addicted to Taiko when... - Page 2 Empty Re: You know You Are Addicted to Taiko when...

Post by yuu_yuki Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:23 am

Yup, cos' keeping in touch with taiko friends doesn't mean you're addicted to taiko. Reason is because you enjoy their company. So nothing to do with addiction to taiko ma. haha
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by fuuyue Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:26 am

yuu_yuki wrote:Yup, cos' keeping in touch with taiko friends doesn't mean you're addicted to taiko. Reason is because you enjoy their company. So nothing to do with addiction to taiko ma. haha

yes!!
i hart u guys
fuuyue
fuuyue
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:16 am

You hart (heart) tons of ppl lehz..
o.O
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by HareHareYukai Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:41 pm

guess so, hope so, i think it is so. that means im not addicted( oh really i feel like im lying, am i?)
HareHareYukai
HareHareYukai
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by fuuyue Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:17 pm

yuu_yuki wrote:You hart (heart) tons of ppl lehz..
o.O

hey! even if i did, i mean it from the bottom of my heart!
=(
if those ppl dun matter, i wun even think about harting them
=(
k i know le. dun hart u le
fuuyue
fuuyue
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by fuuyue Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:18 pm

HareHareYukai wrote:guess so, hope so, i think it is so. that means im not addicted( oh really i feel like im lying, am i?)

yes u r!
dont deny it =D

hahahahhaha
fuuyue
fuuyue
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Resdel Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:39 am

You can clear all 114 oni songs one shot without dying and resting.

Resdel
見習い
見習い

Back to top Go down

Post by Resdel Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:41 am

2) Even you get hit by a black basketball on your head at the arcade, you also don't feel pain.

Resdel
見習い
見習い

Back to top Go down

Post by ongchinkai Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:26 am

Resdel wrote:2) Even you get hit by a black basketball on your head at the arcade, you also don't feel pain.

This is quite extreme! cyclops
ongchinkai
ongchinkai
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:07 pm

Resdel wrote:You can clear all 114 oni songs one shot without dying and resting.

That is Shocked Shocked
But the hit-by-black-basketball-don't-feel-pain part is LOL!!
I will consider that as obsessed with Taiko till can't feel any pain.
hahahahaa
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sachi Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:10 am

i dont know what number you're all on

but..i dunno if it's been mentioned
but

YOU'RE INVESTING 16,000$ INTO A TAIKO MACHINE FROM JAPAN
ANNDDD

YOU'RE GETTING THE TIDAL WAVES ANNND THE CHERRY BLOSSOMS FROM THE GAME PUT ONTO YOUR CARRRRR....(as decals or custom paint job, working on the concept sketches to submit to blitzgear)
oh and you design your own graphic tshirts for the game >> and got them pressed..and wear them. ha.

and you wear the taiko hat out in public proudly! lol >>
i get enuff weird stairs <3<3<3

PS - my taiko partner once asked "did you get the s2000 because of the 2000 like the TAIKO SONGS?!!? and the S for your name?!"

i died laughing and said "wow, i never thought of that, BUT NOW THAT YOU MENTION IT...im kidding im kidding stop staring at me like that O_o"

...no the s2000 car i own is not due to THAT big of an obsession..yet..okay so what if im painting taiko onto my walls (probably going to airbrush the graphics)...yay art student <3 and YAY for being able to get away wtih calling this "artistic habits" or something..yeah.. ^_^
Sachi
Sachi
素人
素人

Back to top Go down

Post by ongchinkai Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:18 am

I salute your dedication towards taiko, Sachi-san! Very Happy
ongchinkai
ongchinkai
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Sachi Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:20 am

i <3 taiko THAT much i guess..
it's the only simulation game i dont totally suck at i guess D:

...i play lots of Ragnarok though? <3 ragnarok!?..
Sachi
Sachi
素人
素人

Back to top Go down

Post by ongchinkai Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:36 am

I vaguely know what's Ragnarok...but right now taiko is my one and only...well, besides my girlfriend and laptop and studies! Razz:P:P
ongchinkai
ongchinkai
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:52 am

WHAAAA????
A TAIKO MACHINE!!?? SACHI BUYING AN ARCADE TAIKO MACHINE!!??
Where you're gonna store an arcade machine that huge!!?? Your garage??
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrozz Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:55 am

I'm gonna' make a Taiko machine. Should be less expensive. >_<
And of course I'll put my Taiko simulator on it.

Is there Halloween in Singapore? I am going to carve my pumpkin as a Taiko face. Very Happy
Pyrozz
Pyrozz
Head of Simulation Development
Head of Simulation Development

Back to top Go down

Post by ongchinkai Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:37 pm

@yuu: No problems with space in Canada! Very Happy

@pyro: We do have Halloween celebrations here but not as widespread. At least we don't see kids dressing up to "trick or treat".
ongchinkai
ongchinkai
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:10 pm

@Pyrozz,

In singapore, we don't really celebrate Halloween, though there are celebrations for those who are interested.
We celebrate things like Deepavali (Indian Festival), Chinese New Year/Dragonboat Festivals (Chinese Festivals), Hari Raya (Malay Festival), Christmas

So it's like a multi-racial holidays, hahahahaha~

@Chin Kai,
It will be really funny to see kids dressing up as trick or treats and knocking on each HDB Flat units. xD
ROFL~
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by ongchinkai Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:26 pm

I can foresee yuu and yue dressing up as Don and Kat! Very Happy
ongchinkai
ongchinkai
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by gepi Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:44 pm

yuu_yuki wrote:@Pyrozz,

In singapore, we don't really celebrate Halloween, though there are celebrations for those who are interested.
We celebrate things like Deepavali (Indian Festival), Chinese New Year/Dragonboat Festivals (Chinese Festivals), Hari Raya (Malay Festival), Christmas

So it's like a multi-racial holidays, hahahahaha~

@Chin Kai,
It will be really funny to see kids dressing up as trick or treats and knocking on each HDB Flat units. xD
ROFL~

but dragonboat festival isn't a public holiday. sadded. soon enough when singapore becomes comsopolitan everyday will be a public holiday.

for hdb flats I doubt you can really do the trick part if they don't treat you. any silly things you do most people will be frigging paranoid and call 999.
gepi
gepi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:47 am

gepi wrote:

but dragonboat festival isn't a public holiday. sadded. soon enough when singapore becomes comsopolitan everyday will be a public holiday.

for hdb flats I doubt you can really do the trick part if they don't treat you. any silly things you do most people will be frigging paranoid and call 999.

Dragonboat festival isn't a public holiday but i get to eat dumplings~ xD
And since i used to join Singapore Regatta Dragonboating competition before, this festival to me does make a big difference. =D
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by fuuyue Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:27 pm

Sachi wrote:i dont know what number you're all on

but..i dunno if it's been mentioned
but

YOU'RE INVESTING 16,000$ INTO A TAIKO MACHINE FROM JAPAN
ANNDDD

YOU'RE GETTING THE TIDAL WAVES ANNND THE CHERRY BLOSSOMS FROM THE GAME PUT ONTO YOUR CARRRRR....(as decals or custom paint job, working on the concept sketches to submit to blitzgear)
oh and you design your own graphic tshirts for the game >> and got them pressed..and wear them. ha.

and you wear the taiko hat out in public proudly! lol >>
i get enuff weird stairs <3<3<3

PS - my taiko partner once asked "did you get the s2000 because of the 2000 like the TAIKO SONGS?!!? and the S for your name?!"

i died laughing and said "wow, i never thought of that, BUT NOW THAT YOU MENTION IT...im kidding im kidding stop staring at me like that O_o"

...no the s2000 car i own is not due to THAT big of an obsession..yet..okay so what if im painting taiko onto my walls (probably going to airbrush the graphics)...yay art student <3 and YAY for being able to get away wtih calling this "artistic habits" or something..yeah.. ^_^

i would get a taiko machine if i could
i would deco my car with sakura petals IF i had a car (i'm crazy over sakura petals)
i wanna get taiko t-shirts

anddddd!
i would love to know u personally!!!

WOOHOO taiko fans ROCKS MY WORLD!!!

btw, you look cute ^^
and... ur v-kei boi... arh... bishie =D
i <3 v-kei
fuuyue
fuuyue
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by fuuyue Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:28 pm

Sachi wrote: i <3 taiko THAT much i guess..
it's the only simulation game i dont totally suck at i guess D:

...i play lots of Ragnarok though? <3 ragnarok!?..

i used to RO

but i'm more of a maple person >.<
fuuyue
fuuyue
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by fuuyue Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:30 pm

Pyrozz wrote:I'm gonna' make a Taiko machine. Should be less expensive. >_<
And of course I'll put my Taiko simulator on it.

Is there Halloween in Singapore? I am going to carve my pumpkin as a Taiko face. Very Happy

halloween in SG is not an eveverywhere thing.
though i wish it was...
i wanna be a ice-vampiric-dutch-goth-maid (ok wads that.. hahaha)
rozz... i WISH I WAS IN US!!!!
argh!
fuuyue
fuuyue
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next