Taiko Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Forum Game] Say something about the prev person

+19
YukariKaito
Zenova
gepi
まきお
Giazenshia
ongchinkai
Rubyrain
jenny_amh
sergeant
PegaKok
MEOWpiku
Reeana
DonDonKatsu
LjSJacK
yuu_yuki
HareHareYukai
Admin
Pyrozz
fuuyue
23 posters

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Go down

[Forum Game] Say something about the prev person - Page 18 Empty Re: [Forum Game] Say something about the prev person

Post by Zenova Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:23 pm

PegaKok wrote:
hayatekazama wrote:thanks zen for telling me which are the easiest 10* songs

btw which of these 3 songs u mention is 2000 series de? or all 3 is.. lol? XD

The song names with "2000" are the 2000 series? =P

eh pegakok nvr continue the game XD ya the songs with 2000 are 2000 series. Got Saitama, Koibumi, Taberuna, Tenjiku, Soroban, EkiBEN, KitaSaitama for version 11 (did i miss any out?)

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

[Forum Game] Say something about the prev person - Page 18 Empty Re: [Forum Game] Say something about the prev person

Post by mitsurugi Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:52 pm

Zen didn't miss any 2000 songs out Very Happy
For easy reference, and for those who want to start playing but is not too sure what are their chinese names(someone like me),
it's 琦玉2000, 情书2000,禁食2000,天竺2000,十露盤2000, EkiBEN2000 and 北琦玉2000 in order of appearance Very Happy
mitsurugi
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:58 pm

mitsurugi wrote:Zen didn't miss any 2000 songs out Very Happy
For easy reference, and for those who want to start playing but is not too sure what are their chinese names(someone like me),
it's 琦玉2000, 情书2000,禁食2000,天竺2000,十露盤2000, EkiBEN2000 and 北琦玉2000 in order of appearance Very Happy

and mitsurugi got all the chinese names right XD actually, can just check at the taiko wiki, the asian names all the at bottom of the page lol (hurray, i saw velonica coming out in taiko 12 asian version ^^)

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by sergeant Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:11 am

Zenova was only 1000 points away from getting an A in Evans D:
sergeant
sergeant
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:39 pm

sergeant wrote:Zenova was only 1000 points away from getting an A in Evans D:

sergeant would be right about that... but only up till yesterday XD earlier got 860k wheee~ figured out the secret to the beats in evans lol, just needed some practice

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by mitsurugi Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:14 pm

Zen is currently playing audition instead of maple Very Happy
mitsurugi
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:24 pm

mitsurugi wrote:Zen is currently playing audition instead of maple Very Happy

LOL ya, i think audition is better than maple XD i mean, at least it requires some skillz and stuff =p maple getting quite boring & pointless, just train train train lol

anyway, mitsurugi is a fanharehareyukai and he's the first (and probably the only) one currently in SG able to pass it the coded oni dbl drum XD

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by sergeant Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:20 am

Zenova is currently missing!

OH MY GAD :O !!!
sergeant
sergeant
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:52 am

sergeant wrote:Zenova is currently missing!

lol? sergeant is observant to have noticed that, but i think i outdated alr >.< got seen by sm ppl ytd (nuuuu D:)

actually nwadays i just go dbg then iluma XD but when iluma's jubeat got e-amuse and card come out... bb zonex XD

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by hayatekazama Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:42 am

Zenova wrote:
sergeant wrote:Zenova is currently missing!

lol? sergeant is observant to have noticed that, but i think i outdated alr >.< got seen by sm ppl ytd (nuuuu D:)

actually nwadays i just go dbg then iluma XD but when iluma's jubeat got e-amuse and card come out... bb zonex XD

I'm one of them who saw Zen that day! lolx..

oh ya.. even when arcadia has e-amusement, zone x is still worth it in the long run cos of nebo.. I think u knew that right..
hayatekazama
hayatekazama
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by bennyljh Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:04 pm

Huh? u mean arcadia jubeat cannot use e-amusement card?
bennyljh
bennyljh
素人
素人

Back to top Go down

Post by PegaKok Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:43 pm

bennyljh wrote:Huh? u mean arcadia jubeat cannot use e-amusement card?

At the moment, e-amusement card at Arcadia for Jubeat is not available.

It is coming soon, though.
PegaKok
PegaKok
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by hayatekazama Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:19 pm

Ben and Pegakok spoiled the game.. >_> pls continue the game thanks..
continue the game first before chatting others.. XD
hayatekazama
hayatekazama
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by bennyljh Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:23 pm

okay hayate is someone that make good papaya joke ^^
bennyljh
bennyljh
素人
素人

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18