Taiko Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Forum Game] Say something about the prev person

+19
YukariKaito
Zenova
gepi
まきお
Giazenshia
ongchinkai
Rubyrain
jenny_amh
sergeant
PegaKok
MEOWpiku
Reeana
DonDonKatsu
LjSJacK
yuu_yuki
HareHareYukai
Admin
Pyrozz
fuuyue
23 posters

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

[Forum Game] Say something about the prev person - Page 17 Empty Re: [Forum Game] Say something about the prev person

Post by sergeant Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:31 am

Pegakok lives in Yishun!!!!!!!!!!

edit- and I topped the thread! woo
sergeant
sergeant
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

[Forum Game] Say something about the prev person - Page 17 Empty Re: [Forum Game] Say something about the prev person

Post by Zenova Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:08 pm

sergeant wrote:Pegakok lives in Yishun!!!!!!!!!!

edit- and I topped the thread! woo

sergeant ALSO lives in Yishun!! and btw gray i still rmb ur address XD my sub-fever state made me too alert alr >.<

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by hayatekazama Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:58 am

zen still remembers his address.. LOL
hayatekazama
hayatekazama
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by mitsurugi Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:02 am

Hayate just applied for a job at iluma arcadia, and is guessing if he gets employed he will be working as an technician Very Happy
mitsurugi
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by hayatekazama Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:14 am

I didn't just applied for the job.. I done that two days ago.. lolx

Mitsurugi is continuing with his puhi puhi on msn
hayatekazama
hayatekazama
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by sergeant Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:13 am

hayatekazama ate 2 zingers today !
sergeant
sergeant
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Post by PegaKok Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:33 am

sergeant is unable to locate me (and vice versa) even though we live in the same heartland. xD
PegaKok
PegaKok
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:25 pm

PegaKok is VERY VERY VERI VERI pro at Maple lol...
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by hayatekazama Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:44 pm

Gias is waiting for his miku set to arrived.. XD
hayatekazama
hayatekazama
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:33 pm

Hayate is going nuts about the Shana cosplay at Suntec tomorrow...
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by mitsurugi Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:11 am

Gias also went to the shana cosplay event at suntec today...right?
mitsurugi
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by sergeant Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:19 pm

mitsurugi likes to dance to hare hare yukai lmao
sergeant
sergeant
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Post by hayatekazama Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:15 am

sergeant ate zinger today! er.. did u? XDDD
hayatekazama
hayatekazama
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:25 am

Hayayayayayayayate is addicted to KF-see.
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by hayatekazama Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:29 am

Ggigigigigigias is planning to rob the next two issues of megami.. LOL
hayatekazama
hayatekazama
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by まきお Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:32 am

and hayate finally got his namecard
まきお
まきお
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by hayatekazama Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:43 am

thanks to makio for giving me my namecard.. lolx

oh and er.. I gave mine away today(deja vu?).. LOL so I will need more of it next time u print.. of cos I wait till I got money first den ask u to print more for me.. XD
hayatekazama
hayatekazama
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by sergeant Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:26 am

hayatekazama wrote:sergeant ate zinger today! er.. did u? XDDD

No I did not. D: I had something at LJS today instead. LOL

hayatekazama had a zinger for dinner today again! nice one cheers
sergeant
sergeant
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:19 am

sergeant wrote:
hayatekazama wrote:sergeant ate zinger today! er.. did u? XDDD

No I did not. D: I had something at LJS today instead. LOL

hayatekazama had a zinger for dinner today again! nice one cheers

lol hayate eat zinger AGAIN XD and erm... maya passed kamikaze remix? (go for koibumi also la XD)

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by hayatekazama Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:52 pm

zen is currently out for breakfast at this time.. XD

oh LJS eh.. never forced gray to go eat kfc ar.. lolx XD
hayatekazama
hayatekazama
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:03 pm

hayatekazama wrote:zen is currently out for breakfast at this time.. XD

oh LJS eh.. never forced gray to go eat kfc ar.. lolx XD

lol came back over an hour ago alr, just forgot chng msn name XD anyway, erm.... shiny smile is hayate's favourite song? (not sure)

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by hayatekazama Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:39 pm

yes yes zen is right.. <-- part of the game hor.. I didn't spoil it.. lolx

shiny smile is one of my favorite songs in taiko and I almost FC it yesterday.. missed one and I dont have the mood to continue.. ended up miss 21.. lolx XD

also if I'm playing alone.. I confirm play shiny smile first song.. 2nd song either bleach or if coded den seasons of asia.. the 3rd and final song is a 2000 song.. um 10* one (tons of spamming de).. can only managed till half the bar.. zzzz
hayatekazama
hayatekazama
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:51 pm

hayatekazama wrote:yes yes zen is right.. <-- part of the game hor.. I didn't spoil it.. lolx

shiny smile is one of my favorite songs in taiko and I almost FC it yesterday.. missed one and I dont have the mood to continue.. ended up miss 21.. lolx XD

also if I'm playing alone.. I confirm play shiny smile first song.. 2nd song either bleach or if coded den seasons of asia.. the 3rd and final song is a 2000 song.. um 10* one (tons of spamming de).. can only managed till half the bar.. zzzz

hmmm.... hayate should go for koibumi, bumblebee or taberuna Very Happy cuz i think these 3 are the easier 10 stars. Fantasie SUPPOSED to be easiest according to the listing but... i don't think so xD

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by hayatekazama Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:00 pm

thanks zen for telling me which are the easiest 10* songs

btw which of these 3 songs u mention is 2000 series de? or all 3 is.. lol? XD
hayatekazama
hayatekazama
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by PegaKok Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:15 pm

hayatekazama wrote:thanks zen for telling me which are the easiest 10* songs

btw which of these 3 songs u mention is 2000 series de? or all 3 is.. lol? XD

The song names with "2000" are the 2000 series? =P
PegaKok
PegaKok
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next