Taiko Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Natsumatsuri [夏祭り] 2009 - An "Epic Blast" Event (Photos Uploaded)

+6
Skyne Keira
gepi
Rubyrain
mitsurugi
Giazenshia
まきお
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Natsumatsuri [夏祭り] 2009 - An "Epic Blast" Event (Photos Uploaded) - Page 2 Empty Re: Natsumatsuri [夏祭り] 2009 - An "Epic Blast" Event (Photos Uploaded)

Post by Giazenshia Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:01 am

Rubyrain wrote:how to be JAS member?

Don't think about it for now, it's impossible.

If you curious, here's a link. http://www.jas.org.sg/memship/member_top_en.html

Even if we can pass the membership fees, the approval by the general committee will probably be... invalid. After all why would they want to approve a nobody like us?
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Natsumatsuri [夏祭り] 2009 - An "Epic Blast" Event (Photos Uploaded) - Page 2 Empty Re: Natsumatsuri [夏祭り] 2009 - An "Epic Blast" Event (Photos Uploaded)

Post by まきお Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:14 pm

Rubyrain wrote:how to be JAS member?

if you wanna be one now, don't even dream about it. the lifetime membership fee is SG$5000.00 and maybe there is a monthly contribution of $40.00 for the building. im not sure if its worth it for anyone out there.
まきお
まきお
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Hui Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:36 pm

If JAS member provide alot of things den $5k is worth la.. But i mean like dont be too siao until join the member for $5k even if how much you like it anot lo.. $5k i can use it for 5months without working man..! Lol..
Hui
Hui
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:08 pm

Hui wrote:If JAS member provide alot of things den $5k is worth la.. But i mean like dont be too siao until join the member for $5k even if how much you like it anot lo.. $5k i can use it for 5months without working man..! Lol..

I want their electronic mahjong table.

When I become older and starts working, I might be planning to join JAS. But you know lah, must have good reputation etc etc... cause if you nobody, you got money also the committee might not let you join cause what do they benefit from a nobody?
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubyrain Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:04 pm

@Hui: $5k use 5 months only arh? LOL. i think i can tahan more than that. =P

even if i got money i also dun wan to join luh~ IMO no club is worth forking out this kind of money for. i rather take 5k to go travelling overseas. can go europe liao loh~

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Hui Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:15 pm

@ rubyrain

Of coz la.. I still have to save some money for billing n own saving leh..? $5k really only can tahan me 5months.. Lol.. Saving for marry uses.. Lol.. ^^
Hui
Hui
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Post by gepi Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:06 pm

na si wa wu ji ba ban.
if I had 5k I go pay deposit for car lo.
gepi
gepi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubyrain Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:56 pm

lol... someone wan to marry le wor~

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Hui Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:45 pm

@ rubyrain

Lol.. When you come to my age maybe u will feel like getting marry also.. Haiz.. Parents is getting over control of me still at my age.. >< Pro rite..?
Hui
Hui
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubyrain Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:03 am

pls lor... u only 3 years older than me leh. not 13 years leh~ still young enjoy lah~ hahas.

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:20 am

@Zabor,

Hui's mature ma, not like some of the kids here who only knows "waaaa, you pro" or "No la, you more proooo, i nooooooob leh".

BTW,
back to topic. Natsu matsuri event, you going ma?
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by ongchinkai Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:06 am

I'll be going with Mint and my taiko class people. Managed to get the tickets in advance Smile
ongchinkai
ongchinkai
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubyrain Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:11 am

Boo~ another lucky person. BLEAHS! But sky promise to go early early to queue with me. Haha. Guess I gotta be content with that.

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyon Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:39 pm

u all planning buy yukata ? *i noe a place where sell yukata at price around $10~$20 each~*

Kyon
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Natsumatsuri [夏祭り] 2009 - An "Epic Blast" Event (Photos Uploaded) - Page 2 Empty Yukata frenzy

Post by Skyne Keira Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:34 pm

Kyon wrote:u all planning buy yukata ? *i noe a place where sell yukata at price around $10~$20 each~*
I wanna buy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tell mi where!!!!!

Skyne Keira
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Post by mitsurugi Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:34 pm

EHHHHH???????
The only place I've heard was the cosplay shop(sgcafe thread) and one of them cost about 100 for males????
I was actually planning to rent but if can buy then all good...tell me also~~~~
mitsurugi
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyon Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:01 am

skyne , mitsurugi >> is actually i know a auntie which last time she use to sell yukata.(now she's not selling anymore),budden she still had stock if i correct,she use to sell kinda cheap to ppl hu go get from her through her house anyway.(jurong area)

Kyon
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Post by ongchinkai Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:41 am

@Kyon: Sounds cool. If it's still available I'd like to get my hands on one too!
ongchinkai
ongchinkai
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by まきお Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:23 pm

Great, Kyon. I'm very interested too =D
まきお
まきお
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:32 pm

Kyon wrote:u all planning buy yukata ? *i noe a place where sell yukata at price around $10~$20 each~*

Muahahaaha~
I won't mind to buy one nice one.
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Natsumatsuri [夏祭り] 2009 - An "Epic Blast" Event (Photos Uploaded) - Page 2 Empty yukata frenzy!

Post by Skyne Keira Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:46 pm

I wan yukata!!!kyon,or anybody,go with mi!!!
where is it?
WHERE???

Skyne Keira
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:01 pm

Sian... I only have 50% chance to get a ticket for myself...

My school say got limited so it's all about pure luck in getting one.

I asked another friend of mine and hes helping me check if there are more for me. I'll try to get a few more as well so people who are busy on the day itself can just take the advanced ticket and chiong there.
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by mitsurugi Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:43 pm

According to what I heard from Kyon today at iluma, apparently during natsu matsuri there will be someone selling cheap yukatas there...at most $30? Anyways I'm so buying Very Happy
mitsurugi
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:41 pm

I managed to secure ONE advanced ticket somehow, but I need to wait for my school side. Last year 2 nia -.-".

I'll get the ticket probably next week or end of this week so I'm praying hard I do.

Plans for Natsu day...

8am: Get out to NAFA and camp for Charafest which starts 11am.
3:30pm: Meet up with my family for a light lunch, pass my loot to them and change to casuals and head to Changi.
5pm: Should reach the school.
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by mitsurugi Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:50 pm

Haha, the first part is actually quite the same with me Very Happy

8am: Head over to bugis and slowly find my way there(would take an hour at most if i get lost) and camp outside NAFA for Charafest
2pm: Probably done, go eat lunch and go home to drop stuff
3pm: Head over to school
4pm: Camping starts Very Happy
mitsurugi
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next