Taiko Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official TaikoDojo Videos

+13
PegaKok
Rubyrain
Giazenshia
AvantZeros
Pyrozz
gepi
HareHareYukai
jenny_amh
Mint
ongchinkai
yuu_yuki
Zenova
まきお
17 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Official TaikoDojo Videos - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official TaikoDojo Videos

Post by Rubyrain Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:52 am

Haha wad is QFT?

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by kralos Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:54 am

"quote for truth" or "quoted for truth"
kralos
kralos
素人
素人

Back to top Go down

Post by MEOWpiku Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:08 am

ranking not impt la... again again again... to the origins of all ORIGINS...

we plae taiko for enjoyment... why stress ourselves all those ranking and blablas.. nice merh? ppl plae taiko to stress themselves be no.1 =D funny..
MEOWpiku
MEOWpiku
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny_amh Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:45 am

ranking being say here is abit sensitive to some ppl here.. ppl here are either good in single or double drum.. example, blyx is good in single drum, while makio is good in double drum.. if u say there is a ranking.. eg blyx and makio only play very good in muz mode(not counting oni) in single drum.. both play so good that both can be rank 1.. if u say blyx is a rank 1, makio might not be happy cos he can play well in single drum as well as double drum, which is better than blyx.. so makio should be the one awarded rank 1 instead of blyx.. so, if u guys can understand wat i wrote, hmmm...(u guys fill in urself wat to write inside)

anyway.. ranking is abit sensitive to some of us here.. so try not talk about the ranking stuff.. even though some ppl here don mind about having a ranking..
jenny_amh
jenny_amh
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by PegaKok Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:31 pm

jenny_amh wrote:ranking being say here is abit sensitive to some ppl here.. ppl here are either good in single or double drum.. example, blyx is good in single drum, while makio is good in double drum.. if u say there is a ranking.. eg blyx and makio only play very good in muz mode(not counting oni) in single drum.. both play so good that both can be rank 1.. if u say blyx is a rank 1, makio might not be happy cos he can play well in single drum as well as double drum, which is better than blyx.. so makio should be the one awarded rank 1 instead of blyx.. so, if u guys can understand wat i wrote, hmmm...(u guys fill in urself wat to write inside)

anyway.. ranking is abit sensitive to some of us here.. so try not talk about the ranking stuff.. even though some ppl here don mind about having a ranking..

What ever it is, I still don't think having a Rank is a good idea. It may cause some people to get envy at one another. In the end, buay song this person... end up quarrel, fight, etc.

This is a game, not competition.
PegaKok
PegaKok
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Mint Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:42 pm

Anyway, this is out of topic.

THIS IS A THREAD FOR THE OFFICIAL TAIKODOJO VIDEOS.

THIS IS NOT A THREAD TO DISCUSS THE BENEFITS/WANTS/ADVANTAGES/DISLIKES/NAMING OF RANKS.

THERE IS NO NEED FOR RANKS.

IF YOU THINK I AM USING ALL CAPS TO COMPLAIN BECAUSE IN YOUR OPINION I DON'T QUALIFY FOR ANY SORT OF HIGH RANK, YOU COULD NOT BE MORE MISTAKEN.
Mint
Mint
見習い
見習い

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:48 pm

I KNOW I KNOW but i already said SORRY forget it then everyone just continue discuss =X

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by まきお Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:49 am

To discontinue the topic of rankings and titles in this thread, I better put up another video.

I found my Sakuranbo video inside my hard drive; my first double drum song at 4x speed. Maybe I'll just put it up ^^

さくらんぼ by まきお
まきお
まきお
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice_ Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:46 pm

cool !!!....this song will have different notes for each drum, a bit hard to double...haha
Ice_
Ice_
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:40 pm

nice~!! =p this is one of my favourite songs together with angel dream

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by まきお Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:05 pm

Once again, I am back with more videos. The next few videos will be those recorded on the 6th September outing at iluma, Singapore. For those who have own videos and wishes to share with others, feel free to post them in this thread.

This looks like a part 2 of the Hare Hare Yukai video as seen previously in this thread. Oh well, here it is XD

戦国三弦 by BLYX

And here is the mass 'How to play Taiko' session. Look at the impression of passersby here.

法の説明を遊びます
まきお
まきお
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by mitsurugi Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:53 pm

まきお wrote:Once again, I am back with more videos. The next few videos will be those recorded on the 6th September outing at iluma, Singapore. For those who have own videos and wishes to share with others, feel free to post them in this thread.

This looks like a part 2 of the Hare Hare Yukai video as seen previously in this thread. Oh well, here it is XD

戦国三弦 by BLYX

And here is the mass 'How to play Taiko' session. Look at the impression of passersby here.

法の説明を遊びます

Thanks for the vids Very Happy Been waiting for Blyx's ultimate vid to come out Very Happy
During the second video someone playing doraemon?
mitsurugi
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3