Taiko Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zone X Top Up Promotions/ Etc.

+9
Ice_
Zenova
jenny_amh
gepi
Giazenshia
Mint
yuu_yuki
ongchinkai
Rubyrain
13 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Zone X Top Up Promotions/ Etc. - Page 4 Empty Re: Zone X Top Up Promotions/ Etc.

Post by ongchinkai Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:50 pm

Rubyrain wrote:u still got nebo voucher ma? if got den the top 20 free 15 definitely bo hua luh... if u need more vouchers until march 31st, let me know. ^^

I don't mind having more vouchers! Very Happy
ongchinkai
ongchinkai
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Zone X Top Up Promotions/ Etc. - Page 4 Empty Re: Zone X Top Up Promotions/ Etc.

Post by Ice_ Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:29 pm

hmm...some of my vouchers duno when is the expiry date...cause at there never write...
Ice_
Ice_
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:01 am

Sianz.. i want that kapibara in zone X.. And that damn machine doesn't accept Zone X top up lor.
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubyrain Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:34 am

@ at ck: i'm referring to vouchers that expire 31st march 2009 lehs.

@ Ice: if ur voucher is red/orange den it will expire 31/03/09 as well.

@ Yuu: which kapibara? today SOMEONE caught 7 liao wor. still wan?

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice_ Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:15 am

Rubyrain wrote:@ at ck: i'm referring to vouchers that expire 31st march 2009 lehs.

@ Ice: if ur voucher is red/orange den it will expire 31/03/09 as well.

wa sians...meaning i have to spam my money top up when i return to sg in 30th....zzzzz
Ice_
Ice_
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by ongchinkai Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:40 pm

Rubyrain wrote:@ at ck: i'm referring to vouchers that expire 31st march 2009 lehs.

Yeah I know. You have some to give away? I don't mind having more of them. Razz
ongchinkai
ongchinkai
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:46 pm

Rubyrain wrote:

Kekekekeke~
Got 7 liaoz but the whitewhite kapibara not there sia. Miss one. else it's 2 complete sets.
T-T
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubyrain Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:10 pm

@CK: Sure i have. I start work tomorrow at Bugis. Can find me there, or u can let me know when u're going down to either E!Hub or AMK hub. ^^

@Yuu: I got the white one I got the white one~ xP

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:22 pm

Rubyrain wrote:
@Yuu: I got the white one I got the white one~ xP

T_________T
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubyrain Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:04 am

Lol. Ask CK to catch for u at Downtown East lor. I think he will have to go until the bowling alley there, unless they put the kapibara in a diff machine.

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:10 am

Rubyrain wrote:Lol. Ask CK to catch for u at Downtown East lor. I think he will have to go until the bowling alley there, unless they put the kapibara in a diff machine.

Is it the same machine as the one in amk?
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubyrain Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:38 am

the one at the bowling alley is, but if I'm not wrong the arcade itself dun have. also not confirm they will put in the same machine.

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Mint Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:54 am

CK and I are horrible at catching stuff from those machines. We spent $7 on a purple Stitch (as in, Lilo and Stitch) softtoy T_T That is with the help of the person who tends those machines to manipulate the arrangement of the softtoys.

you might have better luck trying yourself, with the kapibara Razz
Mint
Mint
見習い
見習い

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:53 am

Mint wrote:CK and I are horrible at catching stuff from those machines. We spent $7 on a purple Stitch (as in, Lilo and Stitch) softtoy T_T That is with the help of the person who tends those machines to manipulate the arrangement of the softtoys.

Hahahahaha~~
Today I got the white one, i got the white one~~ YES!!!!
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny_amh Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:46 am

yuu_yuki wrote:
Mint wrote:CK and I are horrible at catching stuff from those machines. We spent $7 on a purple Stitch (as in, Lilo and Stitch) softtoy T_T That is with the help of the person who tends those machines to manipulate the arrangement of the softtoys.

Hahahahaha~~
Today I got the white one, i got the white one~~ YES!!!!

gratz gratz!!

if it is me, i don think i can catch it lor.. everytime miss when i use all my coins on those machine.. zzz
jenny_amh
jenny_amh
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubyrain Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:54 am

where u get from de? help me catch the dark brown one lehs. missing that one to complete the set. =(

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:41 pm

Rubyrain wrote:where u get from de? help me catch the dark brown one lehs. missing that one to complete the set. =(

I got it from DTE lor, hahahahah~
You ask me go DTE catch ma, so i go and catch kapibara there.
And wa lau, they still have the valentine edition huge kapibara there sia!!
Damn it, if i got money, i go catch sia
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubyrain Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:32 pm

LOL u can change your name to kapi-banana liao la.

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:52 pm

Rubyrain wrote:LOL u can change your name to kapi-banana liao la.

I rather call it kapiyuki instead. xD
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by ongchinkai Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:32 pm

Just to confirm, Zone-X is not accepting vouchers anymore, right? Nothing like the top-10-free-10 promotion, right? Or is a different voucher design in use currently?
ongchinkai
ongchinkai
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by gepi Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:07 am

still accepting that top-10-free-10 mah. I used it just now.
gepi
gepi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubyrain Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:46 am

the top-10-free-10 promo is still ongoing, just that its a totally different batch of vouchers already. everyday year they change.

the ones gepi are using now should have a white and orangy background. that's the new one.

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:33 pm

eh, where to get the new set of "white-orangy" top-10-free-10 vouchers ar?

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:00 am

http://www.zonex.com.sg/promotions/detail/top_up_20_get_20_extra_play_value_free_zone_x_eastpoint_mall/

Zone X Top Up Promotions/ Etc. - Page 4 Eptop-up20get20

Those going to Zone-X and lacking of Top 10 free 10 vouchers, go for this. (Eastpoint Mall = Simei)
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by PegaKok Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:52 am

Giazenshia wrote:http://www.zonex.com.sg/promotions/detail/top_up_20_get_20_extra_play_value_free_zone_x_eastpoint_mall/

Zone X Top Up Promotions/ Etc. - Page 4 Eptop-up20get20

Those going to Zone-X and lacking of Top 10 free 10 vouchers, go for this. (Eastpoint Mall = Simei)

Eastpoint... looks like a very inconvenient place for me compared to Tampines/Pasir Ris.

By any chance, is that ZoneX's new branch?
PegaKok
PegaKok
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum