Taiko Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zone X Top Up Promotions/ Etc.

+9
Ice_
Zenova
jenny_amh
gepi
Giazenshia
Mint
yuu_yuki
ongchinkai
Rubyrain
13 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Zone X Top Up Promotions/ Etc. Empty Zone X Top Up Promotions/ Etc.

Post by Rubyrain Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:31 am

HI guys, I started this thread mainly for you crazy Taiko-ers who frequent the 3 Zone X outlets to play/train Taiko. Its quite expensive a hobby, so as much as possible, I'll let you know of any freebies or promotions to let you guys save a little bit of money.

~*~

Prices for the Taiko machines are as follow:

AMK HUB:
Normal: $1.55
VIP: $1.55

Downtown East:
Normal: $1.05
VIP: $0.95

Jurong Point: (not very sure about this outlet since I've never been there. Feel free to correct me)
Normal: $1.55
VIP: $1.40

~*~

Some basic information about the three different kind of cards:

For normal cards, whatever the amount you top up is what you get.

To change to VIP, simply accumulate $30 in your card and ask the cashier to convert the card for you. You get a free $2, get to accumulate points for subsequent top-ups, and get bonus value when you top up $5 and more.

To get MIP, either use the NEBO card, the Passion card, or accumulate $500 in your normal/VIP Tapz card to convert. You get MORE bonus value compared to VIP members when you top $20 and above at one go. On your birthday, you also get a free $10 bonus value, but this is valid only on the day of your birthday. Plus or minus one or two days also CANNOT. Just go to the cashier, flash your MIP card, and say its your birthday.

There is no limit to how many MIP cards you can own, which means you can have one NEBO MIP, one Passion MIP (SMIP) and many many Zone X MIP ($500 accumulative) and you get free $10 for EACH of these cards on your birthday.

*Edit* I forgot to add that the maximum limit in your card is $300, no matter what status it is. Also, if you leave the balance as exactly $300, the stored balance will be automatically reset to $0 the next day.

~*~

Current Promotions:

NEBO Members:

Sign up for a NEBO Membership at either Downtown East (E!Hub) or AMK Hub @ $20 for 1 year or $29 for 3 years and get a welcome package that consists of 36 pieces of "Top $10 Free $10" vouchers that can be used at ALL Zone X outlets. There is also a "$5 Free Play" voucher for a one-time use. No top-up required.

To use the vouchers though, you have to keep the NEBO receipt and present it at certain Zone X outlets to make your NEBO MIP Card which is FREE-OF-CHARGE. The vouchers from NEBO are valid for about one year or so only, and there are NO additional vouchers even if you sign up for the 3-year membership. But you can use the NEBO card to watch movies at $6 on weekdays and $8 on weekends at ALL Cathay cinemas. If you think that the other perks aren't good enough, then perhaps you can sign up for just 1 year. Membership is renewable, but I'm not sure whether they give out new vouchers when you renew your membership though.

NOTE: Nebo Membership only applies to those between 12-21 years old or full-time students between 21-25. But its easy to pretend to be a student, as long as you are 25 or below. Use your old student pass or just bring your IC along and say you lost your student pass. xD

[b]Passion Card Members:

This promotion ends on 31st March 2009.

If you have a Passion Card, head down to AMK Hub's Zone X to make a SMIP Card at $10.70 and get a $20 value inside the new card. Other than that, from now until 31st March '09, you also get to enjoy a "Top $10 Free $10" promotion. Just cut out the vouchers at the back of the Gamezone Magazine available at every Zone X outlets. The magazines should be on display either at the counter or at the entrance of the outlets, except for AMK Hub, because the staff hide the magazines from the kiasu people. xD

Please note that you can only make the SMIP card at AMK Hub's Zone X, but you can use the card AND the vouchers at all the other outlets as well.

If you do not have a Passion Card, just head down to any Community Centre to sign up for it @ $10 for a 3-year membership.

~*~

These are the promotions that I know of currently. Some outlets may have promotions that are exclusive to that outlet itself, so if you know of any, please feel free to share. =)

Sorry for such a long thread. Please feel free to add any miscellanous comments. Cheers! ^^

*This is not an advertisement for Zone X, PA or NEBO.

~*~

Current Points-for-Play-Value exchange rate:

1500 points for $2.50
2800 points for $7.50
9000 points for $30

Last edited by Rubyrain on Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:46 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : to update.)

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Zone X Top Up Promotions/ Etc. Empty Re: Zone X Top Up Promotions/ Etc.

Post by ongchinkai Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:03 am

Thank you so much! I think this thread should be stickied in the Arcade section. Very Happy
ongchinkai
ongchinkai
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:06 am

POWER!!
WooT~ xD

Oh, and the nebo coupons, it's expiry date on March 2009, right?
I heard from chinkai that his coupons doesn't have expiry date, but mine does though.
Or is it changed now?
Anyone can confirm this? =D
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Mint Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:34 am

I have questions for Rubyrain though! Razz

What is the colour of the MIP card? My Zone-X card (which is lime green) belonged to CK and I don't think we are actually sure of what card it is. I see some people holding pink cards as well so I was wondering what are those. The Zone-X website doesn't offer much information...... (unless I'm missing something?)
Mint
Mint
見習い
見習い

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubyrain Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:43 am

Normal cards have alot of colours. They don't signify anything, just the management's idea of "fresh", i suppose. if you wan to check what status your card is and how much you have accumulated, u need to ask the cashier.

Regarding the nebo vouchers, if you signed up before oct/nov 08, your vouchers will expire this year march. If you signed up AFTER Nov 08 or this year, your vouchers expire 31st March 2010.

CK's vouchers should be the old one, which means they expire this coming march. New vouchers have the expiry date printed on each and every one, and have a different design.

If yours is the black and orange voucher with the dotted line, or the reddish one with tear lines, they expire THIS YEAR.

If your vouchers are white with orangy patterns they expire NEXT YEAR.

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubyrain Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:45 am

Mint wrote:I have questions for Rubyrain though! Razz

What is the colour of the MIP card? My Zone-X card (which is lime green) belonged to CK and I don't think we are actually sure of what card it is. I see some people holding pink cards as well so I was wondering what are those. The Zone-X website doesn't offer much information...... (unless I'm missing something?)

MIP cards are easily recognisable. The front is usually black, except for NEBO MIP which is blue and white. And only MIP cards will have your pretty face in a rectangular box on the top left corner of the front of the card.

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Mint Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:52 am

ooooooooh!!! thank you!!

Darn I wanted the pink card kat>3< Shall go and inquire ASAP!
Mint
Mint
見習い
見習い

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubyrain Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:08 am

Mint wrote:ooooooooh!!! thank you!!

Darn I wanted the pink card kat>3< Shall go and inquire ASAP!

LOL if you like pink, there's this Cardcaptor Sakura background you can choose for the MIP card if you convert from the $500 or get the NEBO.

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:00 pm

Eh? So many colors??
Last time there's only blue (normal) and green (VIP) card.
I've been with Zone X as VIP since they first open sometime back.
Cos' my friend share the card with me but he ask me to register under my name.

So mine is auto conversation to MIP for free. xD
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:44 pm

Let me ask a question. What type of MIP cards are there? I only saw the Death Note one and you mentioned about the Cardcaptor Sakura.

Are there any other versions besides these two?

I wish I didn't lose my cards in the past. I have lost about more than 10 VIP cards to count for now. I would be a MIP if not for the loss of those card from like, years back.

(Just need to accumulate about ~$80 more to MIP.
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubyrain Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:45 am

@ Yuu: now got multi-colour okay... Orange, Red, Blue, Black, White, Green. Donno got miss out any colour anot. Haha.

@ Gaiz: There are currently 3 kinds of MIP. The normal one where you convert from a $500 accumulated, the NEBO one and the Passion card one.

The cardcaptor sakura and the death note is just a background that you can choose for the normal and NEBO MIP. There are a total for 20+ backgrounds to choose from.

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:49 am

Rubyrain wrote:@ Yuu: now got multi-colour okay... Orange, Red, Blue, Black, White, Green. Donno got miss out any colour anot. Haha.

The cardcaptor sakura and the death note is just a background that you can choose for the normal and NEBO MIP. There are a total for 20+ backgrounds to choose from.

Hahahaha, got rainbow color one or not?? xDDDDD
And for background, it'll be best if can choose our own sia.. Like can put your photo or a picture of kapibara. xDDDDD
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubyrain Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:57 am

LOL. By right cannot. But if u bring ur own pic in a thumbdrive to AMK when I'm working, i can help u customise. Make sure the pic is big enough though, cuz if too small, it will get stretched and be very ugly.

Dunno e exact size though. And shhh... don't tell anyone....

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:25 am

Rubyrain wrote:LOL. By right cannot. But if u bring ur own pic in a thumbdrive to AMK when I'm working, i can help u customise. Make sure the pic is big enough though, cuz if too small, it will get stretched and be very ugly.

Eh, wait, isn't if you change card, then the number will be different again and the points accumulated?
Shocked
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubyrain Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:30 am

if u say ur card spoil, will give u back points but NO value. pay $10.70 to make new card lor. if u say lost then no refund for ANY pts or value. Haha...

card number will definitely be different.

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:40 am

Reminds me that i lost my MIP card last time and my over thousands of points gone case.. Total sianzation
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubyrain Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:44 am

LOL. I updated the current points system to exchange for play value.

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:52 am

I prefer those other prizes rather than play value lehz. Cos' other prizes look more worth it. xD
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubyrain Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:55 am

Haha... the Nightmare B4 Xmas dustbin i like! 4000 points.

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:00 am

LoLZ!!
Next time if got a huge huge cute cute soft soft kapibara i confirm die die also must exchange one. xD

The one which i saw at cineleisure last time is really HUGE sia.
Zone X should have this kind of huge prizes. LOL
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubyrain Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:06 am

lol u play Big Sweet Land get the soft toy lor.. Haha

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by gepi Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:52 am

Rubyrain wrote:LOL. By right cannot. But if u bring ur own pic in a thumbdrive to AMK when I'm working, i can help u customise. Make sure the pic is big enough though, cuz if too small, it will get stretched and be very ugly.

SERIOUS? zomg. then my card will have the same picture as my hp and ds. lawl.
gepi
gepi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:24 am

When I reach $500, I'll head to AMK to make the MIP. Can help me? lol

Confirm guarantee chop I'll use Shana for my card.

Also, is there anywhere can I see what designs are there for the MIP card?

EDIT:

Found from a friend

I heard from him that at White Sand Zone X (Pasir Ris), from 3rd - 24th Jan. If you top up $28, you get another free $28. (dono what CNY promotion)

But he say for the first 10 person only...
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:34 am

Rubyrain wrote:lol u play Big Sweet Land get the soft toy lor.. Haha

hahahahah, i already got that cute kapibara during 31st dec 2008.
I mean the waaaaay bigger one than the one in the Big Sweet Land Prize. xD
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubyrain Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:19 am

Giazenshia wrote:When I reach $500, I'll head to AMK to make the MIP. Can help me? lol

Confirm guarantee chop I'll use Shana for my card.

Also, is there anywhere can I see what designs are there for the MIP card?

EDIT:

Found from a friend

I heard from him that at White Sand Zone X (Pasir Ris), from 3rd - 24th Jan. If you top up $28, you get another free $28. (dono what CNY promotion)

But he say for the first 10 person only...

U go to the arcade and say u wanna see the designs they will most likely show u. as for white sands promo, maybe its exclusive to dat outlet only. apparently the sales dere quite bad.... xD

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum