Taiko Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zone X Top Up Promotions/ Etc.

+9
Ice_
Zenova
jenny_amh
gepi
Giazenshia
Mint
yuu_yuki
ongchinkai
Rubyrain
13 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Zone X Top Up Promotions/ Etc. - Page 3 Empty Re: Zone X Top Up Promotions/ Etc.

Post by Mint Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:46 am

Giazenshia wrote:
And it looks like I saw chinkai @ AMK. I can't be sure, but I saw someone that looks like him playing Taiko (and pro at that). I'm at the Jubeat looking over to the Taiko and couldn't see properly and by the time I finished playing, he was gone.

Hmm don't think the person you saw was him? We were there at 9+pm and he only played twice after 10++ because the aim of today is for me to vent frustrations... silent
Mint
Mint
見習い
見習い

Back to top Go down

Zone X Top Up Promotions/ Etc. - Page 3 Empty Re: Zone X Top Up Promotions/ Etc.

Post by Rubyrain Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:38 am

Eh? AMK Zone X uses Window XP lehx. LOL.

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:57 pm

Mint wrote:
Hmm don't think the person you saw was him? We were there at 9+pm and he only played twice after 10++ because the aim of today is for me to vent frustrations... silent

Maybe I saw wrongly, my eyesight is getting bad now. I think I saw that person around 5pm.

Rubyrain wrote:Eh? AMK Zone X uses Window XP lehx. LOL.

I saw the Win2k/ME/98 theme. Ah, got tricked.

I'm going to print my design one day, and I just remembered somewhere that I can print cards.
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny_amh Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:18 am

Rubyrain wrote:

Current Points-for-Play-Value exchange rate:

1500 points for $2.50
2800 points for $7.50
9000 points for $30

Points can exchange to play value ah ruby?? if so i wanna change~~ save my $$ seh.. but only 3 option ah?
jenny_amh
jenny_amh
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Mint Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:32 pm

Is there any method to calculate the points ourselves? Just wondering... Smile
Mint
Mint
見習い
見習い

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:34 pm

oh yeah talking about ongchinkai, is he by any chance related to sum1 called ong CHUAN kai? cuz there's this guy in my class o.0 sounds like bros or smth

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubyrain Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:45 pm

jenny_amh wrote:
Rubyrain wrote:

Current Points-for-Play-Value exchange rate:

1500 points for $2.50
2800 points for $7.50
9000 points for $30

Points can exchange to play value ah ruby?? if so i wanna change~~ save my $$ seh.. but only 3 option ah?

yea only three options. and imo, the $30 is the most worth it.

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubyrain Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:50 pm

Mint wrote:Is there any method to calculate the points ourselves? Just wondering... Smile

here's how u get the points:

Top up $1-$4 and its 5 points per dollar.

Top up $5 to $9 and its 10 points per dollar.

Top up $10 and above and its 150 points and up.

Since most of us use nebo cards, we top up in denominations of $10 so its about 150 points each time. The free value does not come with any points. So to accumulate 9000 points to exchange for $30 you have to top like $600? LOL.

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Mint Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:08 am

Zenova wrote:oh yeah talking about ongchinkai, is he by any chance related to sum1 called ong CHUAN kai? cuz there's this guy in my class o.0 sounds like bros or smth

Nope! Not related. Smile

Rubyrain wrote:Since most of us use nebo cards, we top up in denominations of $10 so its about 150 points each time. The free value does not come with any points. So to accumulate 9000 points to exchange for $30 you have to top like $600? LOL.

Ok............................. Shocked
Mint
Mint
見習い
見習い

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:27 am

Rubyrain wrote:

I still prefer to change my points to something else.. Feel that it's more worth it than exchanging for play value.. xD

Rubyrain wrote:

Since most of us use nebo cards, we top up in denominations of $10 so its about 150 points each time. The free value does not come with any points. So to accumulate 9000 points to exchange for $30 you have to top like $600? LOL.

Eh???? my nebo card have way more points than that. o.O
Maybe it's accumulated from like years ago??
Never exchange for like in years after my card was lost once..
Hmm..

Wait, wait.. Is the points accumulated into just one card? or it's separated for each card?
Cos' i have 2 MIP cards - one nebo, the other not nebo. So if the point's not separated, then that means..
@.@
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny_amh Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:30 pm

yuu_yuki wrote:
Rubyrain wrote:

I still prefer to change my points to something else.. Feel that it's more worth it than exchanging for play value.. xD

Rubyrain wrote:

Eh???? my nebo card have way more points than that. o.O
Maybe it's accumulated from like years ago??
Never exchange for like in years after my card was lost once..
Hmm..

Wait, wait.. Is the points accumulated into just one card? or it's separated for each card?
Cos' i have 2 MIP cards - one nebo, the other not nebo. So if the point's not separated, then that means..
@.@

should be separate one yuu.. 1500 point just for $2.50 value hor.. like too little sia.. wth.. u top up so many and in the end only $2.50.. zzz lor..

Last edited by jenny_amh on Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo error)
jenny_amh
jenny_amh
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:12 pm

jenny_amh wrote:
should be separate one yuu.. 1500 point just for $1.50 value hor.. like too little sia.. wth.. u top up so many and in the end only $2.50.. zzz lor..

Erm, 1500 point just for $1.50? I thought it's $2.50 instead? =P
Oh, and what do you mean in the end only $2.50? @.@
*confused* I'm total cmi when it comes to maths.
xD
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny_amh Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:57 am

yuu_yuki wrote:
jenny_amh wrote:
should be separate one yuu.. 1500 point just for $1.50 value hor.. like too little sia.. wth.. u top up so many and in the end only $2.50.. zzz lor..

Erm, 1500 point just for $1.50? I thought it's $2.50 instead? =P
Oh, and what do you mean in the end only $2.50? @.@
*confused* I'm total cmi when it comes to maths.
xD

psps... write wrong.. >.<''

is $2.50.. i edit my post bah.. >.<'' psps!!
jenny_amh
jenny_amh
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:18 am

Lololz~ No prob sia. Now not confused le.. =P
So i was saying that i feel it's not very worth while to exchange for play value compared to other things. Years back then, zone X let people exchange a really really huge doreamon soft toy for like not that much points only.

Compared to now, the exchange rate is like so high. katPout
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubyrain Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:54 am

Haha write in complain lah. Btw the points are separated de.

Yuu how many pts u have? hahas. i once saw this girl whose card got like 35k+ de points leh. Wonder wad she play sia... =.=

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:03 am

Rubyrain wrote:Haha write in complain lah. Btw the points are separated de.

Yuu how many pts u have? hahas. i once saw this girl whose card got like 35k+ de points leh. Wonder wad she play sia... =.=

My nebo card alone have more than 10k points if i'm not wrong. Then my other MIP card should be having it's own points which i'm not sure how much..
Wa kaoz.. when did i ever spend so much sia..

Last time i used to play those tickets machines to exchanges little little things de..
But i don't remember i spend so much lehz..
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubyrain Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:39 am

lols over the years can accumulate quite alot. i got 3k plus only though. still a long long way to go. considering exchanging that Nightmare before Xmas dustbin. 4k pts. worth anot? lols.

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:08 am

Rubyrain wrote:lols over the years can accumulate quite alot. i got 3k plus only though. still a long long way to go. considering exchanging that Nightmare before Xmas dustbin. 4k pts. worth anot? lols.

If you like something very much, you sure think it's worth de.
Keke~

And if have huge huge kapibara, i sure go chiong to change it sia. xD
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny_amh Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:29 am

Rubyrain wrote:lols over the years can accumulate quite alot. i got 3k plus only though. still a long long way to go. considering exchanging that Nightmare before Xmas dustbin. 4k pts. worth anot? lols.

i change it when the staff change mycard to MIP and ask me change to that Nightmare dustbin (since i got so many points.. like 9k? i forgot).. it nice lah.. but the dustbin is small de.. maybe to u is worth while mine is just ok bah.. abit worth abit not worth lor.. >.<''
jenny_amh
jenny_amh
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by gepi Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:10 pm

my non-MIP card has 16k+ points(I think. but more than 10k because unrealistic me was eyeing for that crumpler bag) mostly through playing taiko. lawl.
gepi
gepi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubyrain Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:46 am

the crumpler bag i think no more le lehs. dat one u gotta check. cuz it belongs to the old tapz exchange so MIGHT not be available now.

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:07 am

gepi wrote:my non-MIP card has 16k+ points(I think. but more than 10k because unrealistic me was eyeing for that crumpler bag) mostly through playing taiko. lawl.

I think if we combine the money we spend, we can buy like 2 wii consoles + taiko game liaoz. xD
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubyrain Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:03 am

Promotion at Zone X White Sands: Top up $20 and get $15 free. available from now till 22nd March.

And if I'm not wrong there is a Top $20 free $20 promo coming up next month or so.

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice_ Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:54 am

really...i duno whether i wan to go for the top up 20 get 15...if there is 20 for 20 then i shall wait till next month...
Ice_
Ice_
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubyrain Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:30 pm

u still got nebo voucher ma? if got den the top 20 free 15 definitely bo hua luh... if u need more vouchers until march 31st, let me know. ^^

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum