Taiko Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encouraging some people to play Oni songs

+4
yuu_yuki
ongchinkai
gepi
Resdel
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Encouraging some people to play Oni songs - Page 3 Empty Re: Encouraging some people to play Oni songs

Post by ongchinkai Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:03 pm

Now I don't see why this should have started in the first place. I believe this should be settled privately and amicably. If I had an issue with anyone over anything I won't air them publicly.
ongchinkai
ongchinkai
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Encouraging some people to play Oni songs - Page 3 Empty Re: Encouraging some people to play Oni songs

Post by HareHareYukai Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:41 pm

I agree -_-.

Secondly, there is no need to drag others into the argument, like amh.

Lastly, its off topic.
HareHareYukai
HareHareYukai
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:32 am

Okay, let's get back on Encouraging people to play Oni songs and NOT talking about oni songs and other stuffs.
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by ongchinkai Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:42 am

take today as an example.

i took mint to dte to play, and after a few rounds of muzukashii, she suggested playing anpanman on oni (ie, that 2* song) - and of cos i was pleasantly surprised. i mean, hey, even though it's only 2*, but it's oni!

so in the end we played anpanman, super star, tong hua, and a certain song Y, all in oni mode. one good thing leads to another, u see Smile

i should add that if u wanna encourage ppl to play oni songs, start with songs they're familiar or they like. Very Happy
ongchinkai
ongchinkai
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:37 am

Today i tried again the 2nd time to encourage both good muzukashii players (the arcade staffs, lolz) to play oni, but they said they don't dare.

But both of them can pass kurenai on muzukashii~
So wondering how to ask them to play oni.. They seems reluctant to play cos' they said too many notes, lolz.. Any ideas?
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by ongchinkai Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:39 am

i would probably play a solo game with those songs 1st (and pass them, of cos), then invite any of them to join in the next game and play the same songs? Smile
ongchinkai
ongchinkai
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:49 am

Today, they did choose 2 oni songs for me to play cos they wanna hear their fav songs. And the girl commented "can't even see the notes, haha"
^-^llll

But they are on working time in the arcade, so can't play.. Only can watch though..
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by fuuyue Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:42 pm

jio them to play after they r off work!
if they play with yuu... shoulden die mah. coz yuu sure pass arh.
=D

and yuu... lian ai ing!!! ONI!!!
must PASS!
fuuyue
fuuyue
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:07 am

Hahahaha, That time that arcade guy play with me for simple oni songs and he can pass and seems like he enjoys playing. xD

Will try my best to pass oni lian ai ing next time - when my arms are okay
xD
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice_ Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:55 pm

most ppl refuse to try is because they SEE b4 ppl play and most likely that song is too hard for them...need to show them there is actually easier songs in the mode too...and not all is so hard...at least for me is like that...first time i see ppl play oni is 夏祭り and i was like stunned and think i wont ever touch that mode ever
Ice_
Ice_
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkOni++ Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:43 pm

ongchinkai wrote:I would need some help to play the 2000 series! Anyone? Very Happy

I can only plea saitama, ekiben, koibumi and soroban. And easier way to learn notes, play slow mode in osu and write the notes.lol

DarkOni++
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3