Taiko Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reasons Why You Are In This Forum =D

+3
ongchinkai
HareHareYukai
fuuyue
7 posters

Go down

Reasons Why You Are In This Forum =D Empty Reasons Why You Are In This Forum =D

Post by fuuyue Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:18 pm

for me its coz...

i hart taiko

and i hart my taiko buddys!
which are youo guys ^^
fuuyue
fuuyue
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Reasons Why You Are In This Forum =D Empty Re: Reasons Why You Are In This Forum =D

Post by HareHareYukai Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:51 pm

Simple reason: this taiko dojo rocks! xD and fellow taiko-ers are all here! feel at home =x
HareHareYukai
HareHareYukai
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Reasons Why You Are In This Forum =D Empty Re: Reasons Why You Are In This Forum =D

Post by ongchinkai Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:04 am

I'm here because I I love you taiko!
ongchinkai
ongchinkai
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by DieForIt Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:33 am

Taiko no Tatsujin 4 ever and ever DanceDance
DieForIt
DieForIt
素人
素人

Back to top Go down

Post by fuuyue Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:56 pm

DieForIt wrote:Taiko no Tatsujin 4 ever and ever DanceDance

heehee i love this sentence!
fuuyue
fuuyue
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiarachu Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:38 am

I'm here because I watch some video on You Tube and there was the link...and because I love this game ^^
Kiarachu
Kiarachu
素人
素人

Back to top Go down

Post by fuuyue Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:39 pm

Kiarachu wrote:I'm here because I watch some video on You Tube and there was the link...and because I love this game ^^

COOL!!!
fuuyue
fuuyue
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiarachu Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:54 am

fuuyue wrote:
Kiarachu wrote:I'm here because I watch some video on You Tube and there was the link...and because I love this game ^^

COOL!!!

XD...it's really so cool?For me will be cool if in my city there will be a arcade machine of Taiko no Tatsujin...but I think it's impossible... Crying or Very sad
Kiarachu
Kiarachu
素人
素人

Back to top Go down

Post by fuuyue Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:24 am

Kiarachu wrote:
fuuyue wrote:

COOL!!!

XD...it's really so cool?For me will be cool if in my city there will be a arcade machine of Taiko no Tatsujin...but I think it's impossible... Crying or Very sad

such music games are not popular there?
fuuyue
fuuyue
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiarachu Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:26 am

fuuyue wrote:
Kiarachu wrote:
fuuyue wrote:

COOL!!!

such music games are not popular there?

partially I say no...I've heard that in some city of Italy there's some arcade machine of Taiko no Tatsujin(I don't know which city though...)but the people of my country have the tendency to play with portable Taiko no Tatsujin(for example the psp or ds version).
I don't know if this is good or bad but someway it's funny(though I want to play badly with a arcade version of this beautiful game...)
Kiarachu
Kiarachu
素人
素人

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:25 pm

Arcade's playing much fun than portable or ds because it's like a workout for your arms. =D
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Resdel Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:04 am

I truly agree. But be prepared to come with some hand gears or protection on. After playing the game in the arcade, your hands may have some scratch marks due to the fiction of your hand, your sweat and the taiko sticks(bachi), just like me. But don't let that demoralize you. The real drum is still more fun to play, nevertheless.

Resdel
見習い
見習い

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:09 am

Resdel, from my experience, i used protection gear too - gym gloves.
But it doesn't help much. I'm not sure about the rest though.

For me it's more of getting your hands to accustom to the bachi and after a certain period of constant oni playing, get your skin torn, injured, swollen etc, all will be fine. xD
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by ongchinkai Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:10 am

Like me, you should see my hands. Sometimes I would play until blisters appear, then I would play some more to burst them (to let the blood out).

Sounds extreme, but it's all part and parcel of playing, I guess. Very Happy
ongchinkai
ongchinkai
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:13 am

So far, my blisters don't really bleed but i tear them off myself.. haha
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by HareHareYukai Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:58 pm

ongchinkai wrote:Like me, you should see my hands. Sometimes I would play until blisters appear, then I would play some more to burst them (to let the blood out).

Sounds extreme, but it's all part and parcel of playing, I guess. Very Happy

haha ck im like you in the past.. i let the blood out until i had to change plaster every song, and ppl pass by also donate me plaster xD LOL.

but then after that 0 blisters etc arms no more pain. can play nonstop like nobody's business xDD

so its just a development stage after that things will go fine.
HareHareYukai
HareHareYukai
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:04 am

The thing is.. I got blisters when i'm using the arcade bachi.
When i change to my own bachi, i no longer got blisters anymore xD

=EDIT=
And we should stick to the main thread of why are we in this forum now.
Sorry for sidetrack. Let's not off topic now. =)
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down