Taiko Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random-ness Continues

+21
ddkkd90
-x(Dex)x-
Kyon
rianelson009
angelint960123
jenny_amh
hayatekazama
adri
DarkOni++
bennyljh
gepi
Zenova
mitsurugi
HareHareYukai
cats_and_corgi
Giazenshia
PegaKok
ongchinkai
Rubyrain
yuu_yuki
まきお
25 posters

Page 1 of 24 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next

Go down

Random-ness Continues Empty Re: Random-ness Continues

Post by まきお Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:08 am

cats_and_corgi wrote:
mitsurugi wrote:
cats_and_corgi wrote:xD I don't mind playing with them either, just that, won't it be a waste of their money, playing half of my songs? xD
I'd rather play with someone of my standard, or lower, if I can even find someone xD

D: i dont fail a song, its many songs. xD

Oh for god's sake... how many times have we told you that it's not a waste and we actually like to play those songs too????? Mad
Take it as an insurance... if accidentally you fail at least you still can play on Smile
Oh and for the record I fail many songs too...(don't try to say you have more songs that you will fail please...)
But it really iiiiiis xD
And yes, fine, i agree with your second point D<
xD

*counts down*
10 more daaaaaays!!

Okay this is the last straw. Lets not quarrel further and heat things up. And yeah "standard" is NOT in my Taiko dictionary too apart from "pro", "noob", "average" or maybe "imba".

@cats: stop saying that you have no standard and everything is a waste of money already. Even if you think you can't play with us, just come up and talk to all of us instead of just secluding yourself in one corner and wait for your turn at the Taiko machine at the arcade. Like I said, others may think that you might be anti-social if you choose to sit away from the dojo members. Its not like you don't know us at all.

And yeah, coming to think of it, it won't be long before Taiko Dojo marks 1 year since its launch last year October (correct me if I'm wrong). We've certainly gone a long way now from a few batch of pioneer members to a whole new community. 1 year ago, everyone of us here were complete strangers until Taiko no Tatsujin 11 arrives here in Singapore and thus, a club is formed and the forum is born. From there, thats when I also learned that Taiko game is not only a fun game, but it brings people together too ^^

Having said that, how about a big outing on the day Taiko Dojo turns 1? DanceDance a
まきお
まきお
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:09 am

まきお wrote:
Okay this is the last straw. Lets not quarrel further and heat things up. And yeah "standard" is NOT in my Taiko dictionary too apart from "pro", "noob", "average" or maybe "imba".

And yeah, coming to think of it, it won't be long before Taiko Dojo marks 1 year since its launch last year October (correct me if I'm wrong). We've certainly gone a long way now from a few batch of pioneer members to a whole new community. 1 year ago, everyone of us here were complete strangers until Taiko no Tatsujin 11 arrives here in Singapore and thus, a club is formed and the forum is born. From there, thats when I also learned that Taiko game is not only a fun game, but it brings people together too
^^

Makio, i second that.
And it's not even a club then the forum is born.
During that time, there's only a few of us who simply enjoy playing taiko for fun, then after which i decided to set up a platform to communicate and share information about the game since it's flooding the thread back at some forum there. I miss those pioneers days when we don't have tons of craps like what we have right now.

To say the truth, recently I'm actually very very SICK of all those "pro" vs "noob" stuffs or who is better than who etc. It's not one or couple of times with regards to this thing, but it's many times.
Do you know why most of our pioneer members don't want to comment? That is because i got reply in mailbox like this:

This is an interesting quote i found while bo-liaoing in forum (yes i dont post. though i want to. but refrain from getting in trouble and conflict with others in forum. not worth it.)
just as i want to reply to this with some long reply i think forget it la.

all these competition stuff, meeting standards just to befriend each other? how stupid can it get? no standard= cannot socialize with taikodojo majority? crap.

thanks to certain influences in the forum such thinking has developed over time. You see most of the posts only have reference to scores and such, and how one is more pro over another and etc. almost all the active people in the forum can only be bothered to get involved in such stuff, causing new members to have the same thinking too.

To me, i set up and maintain this forum NOT because of who is more pro than who. Neither it's who's more noob than whoever. Like Makio and most of our pioneer members, we have the same objectives, goals - Play, Enjoy, Fun.

However, to my disappointment, my very own forum has steer towards some of the directions which are NOT what i set out to achieve with the pioneers. Eg. having show-off attitudes, jealousy, seeking compliments in a subtle ways etc etc.

Come on, who is to judge you are pro or noob or whatever thing it is? Getting fc for many songs, or failing many songs, doesn't make one officially pro or noob in my opinion.
So what if a person can fc this song that song? So what if a person fails this song that song? To me it doesn't matter and i can be sure that the pioneer members don't bother about all these things too.
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubyrain Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:41 am

Haha:

Don't mind me saying, but TKDJ is slowly turning more and more boring. No personal attacks against anyone, but I'm one of those few who actually log in EVERY SINGLE DAY, and lately, I've been reading the same old things over and over and over again.

Other than comparing scores, its "Oh! I FC-ed this song today!" or the "I'm-so-noob,-no-you-are-not" saga. I'm sure no one in this forum would really dare to stand up and announce to the world that they're damn pro, because such arrogance would only lead to scorn from the rest of the forum members. Likewise, don't be so quick to put yourself (or anyone else) down because while there will always be someone better than you, there will also be someone lousier. If you truly feel that you suck real bad at the game, do something to buck up. If you can't live with the fact that someone out there is better than you, don't play.

The reason why threads like the distress thread, random-ness, forum game etc etc. were set up in the first place was so that this forum didn't have to 100% be about taiko-ing. These threads were created to help us learn more about our fellow forum members OUTSIDE of taiko. Can we please try to keep it that way?

I believe I've said this before: Life is NOT all about Taiko no Tatsujin. At the end of the day, its just a bloody GAME. What kind of granddaughter would I be if all I'm thinking about is "DAMN I still haven't passed *insert song name*" when right now, my grandmother's body is lying cold in her coffin?

No doubt this is a forum that was created because of the game, but it wasn't created solely FOR the game. Everyone here joined this forum because we like playing taiko, and one reason why there are so many members who keep active is because we aren't a community like SGcafe where there's alot of showing-off, quarrels and disputes. This is supposed to be like one huge family where we all share a similar interest, but I'm sure none of you will like 100% of the same things that your siblings/parents like.

Instead of only bothering about who can pass what songs, or how high/low that person's standard in taiko is, why not spend some of that time getting to know fellow forum members better in a different way? That's friendship taken to another level, isn't it?

Also, to be fair to Yuu who's afterall, the creator of this forum: I'm sure very very few of you actually know that she's the one who PAYS for this domain name; not to mention the amount of effort she put in to ensure everything runs smoothly and all. Since we're not even paying her a single cent as entry fee, how about some basic respect in the form of abiding by the "motto" of HER forum?

I'm not perfect. No one is. So after reading this, if you think what I've just said is a load of crap and nothing more, feel free to flame me or just heck care and do nothing. But if you think this struck a cord somewhere in you, how 'bout some self-reflections?

This applies to EVERYONE in the forum, including myself. Let's all work together to make the forum a more "homely" place, and not just some cold place with freakishly taiko-obsessed members.

Regards,
Rubyrain

P.S Do you guys still want the chatbox? Since there is NO ONE using it at all, I suggest we remove it. Hmmm?

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by ongchinkai Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:22 am

I second Ruby's post, so I don't want to repeat what Ruby mentioned. Having said that, I look at the stuff going on and sometimes I really don't know what to say. As one of the pioneer members, I used to log in everyday to check on what's happening, but lately, I can go days without updating myself, and I come back and see the same thing happening.

Another point I want to talk about is the hogging of machines. Let me state that being a member of Taiko Dojo does NOT give you the license to hog machines. You don't like people hogging machines as a group, yet some of you here do it like it means nothing. Double standards?

Personally I always leave the machine after each game I play, both to catch a breather and also let people behind me (if any) try the game. I believe it doesn't take much to just step away from the machines for a bit after two or three rounds to maybe chit-chat or what, then go back later?

Other people have a right to play and enjoy the game too. Don't give me the people-do-it-so-I-might-as-well-do-it-too excuse. It's pathetic.
ongchinkai
ongchinkai
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubyrain Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:25 am

Oops. Guilty as charged. Haha! Me and yuu did spend alot of time on taiko 12 last sat. But now got 3 machines, shouldn't have this prob le bah. lol.

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by PegaKok Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:13 am

Rubyrain wrote:Oops. Guilty as charged. Haha! Me and yuu did spend alot of time on taiko 12 last sat. But now got 3 machines, shouldn't have this prob le bah. lol.

Imagine 3 pairs of couples hogging the Taiko12. -_-"

Solution: Be considerate.
PegaKok
PegaKok
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubyrain Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:13 pm

I don't think seeing 3 couples hogging the machine is going to be a common occurrence bah. I think most of us will actually look around to see if there are other people who want to play before putting in our next credits? Can't help it if some people decline when asked if they wanna play. =P

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:15 pm

Hogging wise, I want to point out there are some people that I know of, my school friends, my old friends and gaming friends who happens to play Taiko casually. They want to play but the machines are hogged. The description of the peoples really fits those of the people in TKDJ, so I wanna point them out. And they said they were playing high level songs that were "siao" so I know it gotta be our group.

Usually we're in a group so they're afraid to ask (you know, the so many people down there playing and one person going up and ask, like you're heading to your grave or similar...). Even if we ask, they'll probably turn it down. (the many vs 1 perspective again)

I "hog" too, as long as there is nobody. But if there's anyone behind after I play I'll ask and I'll gladly let the person take over while I walk around, go play some other games like a round of Initial D or Jubeat or DrumMania before going back.

For us, it only takes 3 people to hog 3 machines (Double drum, duh)

If possible, at Iluma, try to leave 1 or 2 machine empty so people can play.
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by cats_and_corgi Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:52 pm

まきお wrote:@cats: stop saying that you have no standard and everything is a waste of money already. Even if you think you can't play with us, just come up and talk to all of us instead of just secluding yourself in one corner and wait for your turn at the Taiko machine at the arcade. Like I said, others may think that you might be anti-social if you choose to sit away from the dojo members. Its not like you don't know us at all.
Hurhur, well, to me, its demoralising to see you all play. xD
Aiyarr, you all come to me la. xD I don't go up to people D<
xDDDD

D: true, I hate it when people hog D: I usually let others go first. I'll feel bad if i don't D: xD
cats_and_corgi
cats_and_corgi
見習い
見習い

Back to top Go down

Random-ness Continues Empty Regards to forum

Post by HareHareYukai Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:02 pm

yuu_yuki wrote:
まきお wrote:

And yeah, coming to think of it, it won't be long before Taiko Dojo marks 1 year since its launch last year October (correct me if I'm wrong). We've certainly gone a long way now from a few batch of pioneer members to a whole new community. 1 year ago, everyone of us here were complete strangers until Taiko no Tatsujin 11 arrives here in Singapore and thus, a club is formed and the forum is born. From there, thats when I also learned that Taiko game is not only a fun game, but it brings people together too
^^

Makio, i second that.
And it's not even a club then the forum is born.
During that time, there's only a few of us who simply enjoy playing taiko for fun, then after which i decided to set up a platform to communicate and share information about the game since it's flooding the thread back at some forum there. I miss those pioneers days when we don't have tons of craps like what we have right now.

To say the truth, recently I'm actually very very SICK of all those "pro" vs "noob" stuffs or who is better than who etc. It's not one or couple of times with regards to this thing, but it's many times.
Do you know why most of our pioneer members don't want to comment? That is because i got reply in mailbox like this:

This is an interesting quote i found while bo-liaoing in forum (yes i dont post. though i want to. but refrain from getting in trouble and conflict with others in forum. not worth it.)
just as i want to reply to this with some long reply i think forget it la.

all these competition stuff, meeting standards just to befriend each other? how stupid can it get? no standard= cannot socialize with taikodojo majority? crap.

thanks to certain influences in the forum such thinking has developed over time. You see most of the posts only have reference to scores and such, and how one is more pro over another and etc. almost all the active people in the forum can only be bothered to get involved in such stuff, causing new members to have the same thinking too.

To me, i set up and maintain this forum NOT because of who is more pro than who. Neither it's who's more noob than whoever. Like Makio and most of our pioneer members, we have the same objectives, goals - Play, Enjoy, Fun.

However, to my disappointment, my very own forum has steer towards some of the directions which are NOT what i set out to achieve with the pioneers. Eg. having show-off attitudes, jealousy, seeking compliments in a subtle ways etc etc.

Come on, who is to judge you are pro or noob or whatever thing it is? Getting fc for many songs, or failing many songs, doesn't make one officially pro or noob in my opinion.
So what if a person can fc this song that song? So what if a person fails this song that song? To me it doesn't matter and i can be sure that the pioneer members don't bother about all these things too.

I second Yuu. As one of the pioneer members of this forum as well, it’s disappointing to see the way the forum discussions are going. I do login, well, at least a few times a week but I don’t post.

Why?

What’s there to reply or post? Endless posts which have almost the same things going on in almost every single page of the discussion?

It’s not to say that you can’t talk about things we frequently talk about, and its not an excuse just to make you all refrain from saying things you may like just cause we’re bored of it, but the discussion seems to only be about iampro/sheispro/heispro/iamnoob/sheisnoob/weareallnoobs/nolayounotnoob/noiamnotnoob.

I hope to see the forum with more constructive comments and less self-degrading or self-aggrandising.

The real reason why many(not just limited to the pioneer members) find the forum a boring place is because of such things going on.

Anyway, its close to 10 months since the forum first started for BETA testing.
And out of the (I think,) 8-10 pioneer members, only about 5 of us are still here. Maybe we should get together for a mini-celebration of sorts? I mean after all its 1 year, and even if its not for the development of taikodojo, at least we did meet part of our overall aims for this forum yeah?
Btw I don’t know where kos has gone to, but since yuu has mentioned sometime ago I guess you’re still in contact with him ba? And ume gone le also, probly lost interest.
Btw I saw SL72 or sky(was it that we called him last time cuz of his ign or something)? On Sunday at iluma. Long time no see. I remember shia too.
Well can also say chinkai has been a long-time friend too since its been so long!

P.S Makio, I back your statement for the third time too. It’s true that taiko brings people together, and I think taikodojo has at least met this aim, but has somehow strayed off track in the process of doing so.

From a 8-9man community it has developed and we have met so many more people in the process, so many more friends and fun! ^^ and has made the whole gaming experience a more fulfilling one! The taiko experience used to be like that.. but no more now.

Somehow the new community does not agree maybe? Oh well.

Last edited by HareHareYukai on Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added extra comments.)
HareHareYukai
HareHareYukai
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by cats_and_corgi Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:07 pm

D: Sorry sia, I just feel weird talking about the same 'topic', 'subject', when I barely know anything much.

And it isn't even my fault I do have problems socializing D:
cats_and_corgi
cats_and_corgi
見習い
見習い

Back to top Go down

Post by HareHareYukai Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:23 pm

cats_and_corgi wrote:D: Sorry sia, I just feel weird talking about the same 'topic', 'subject', when I barely know anything much.

And it isn't even my fault I do have problems socializing D:

surely there are more things in your life besides just commenting on each person's standards and stuff like that?
how about
-friends
-family
-school and
-out-of-school life?
-anything out-of-the-ordinary that happened today? -
-did someone do something that made you feel touched today?
-did you just thought of a new lame joke?
-what do you think about current affairs? H1N1? etc.
-CCA?
-Lessons?
-Favourite songs? Song you’re listening to now?
-Something you feel dissatisfied about?
-Something which made you feel like reflecting over yourself?
-Someone who offended you today?
-National Day? It’s coming
-What you look forward to in the next few days?
-What you thought you could have done better in your life for the past few days?
-School Work? Hard problem?
-Something funny that occurred today?
-Something you think you want to share with the community in thinking that we will benefit as a community? (sharing of info etc)
-Comments or feedback on technicalities of forum/improvements in gameplay?
-get involved in a greater variety of threads and try to fit in the discussion? Try to find more common topics?
-You could always create a new thread if it is yet to exist and in the right section(no duplicates)

That’s 23 suggestions for you to do better in this forum.
Sorry due to work I can’t give you more for now.
HareHareYukai
HareHareYukai
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by cats_and_corgi Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:26 pm

D: sadly, all I do is rant on the net, that isn't good either D:

It's just, weird. Whenever I talk about something else, I just have fears that it comes out as if I'm boasting D: trying to refrain from that too D:
cats_and_corgi
cats_and_corgi
見習い
見習い

Back to top Go down

Post by mitsurugi Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:27 pm

To all the other members of taikodojo: Sorry

I'm afraid that I might fall in the category of those who are causing this forum to become boring... Point taken, will try my best to change.
About the hogging machines, I usually take my bag and walk one round around the arcade(Mainly AMK, iluma I just sit at the swords game) before coming back to see if there's anyone playing... If no, I just go and play another round. Don't think my hand can get used to playing two rounds at once... Agree with gias, leave one/two machines to the other players Smile
mitsurugi
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:35 pm

Personality, can't help much. You can't change in a day, but you can slowly. Try to talk about anything random. Yes, random. Like what you ate, what time you slept etc. And sorry for whatever "unwanted/unnecessary" stuffs for I had said.

As said, TKDJ is coming to a year soon. We could meet up and have some celebrations, probably at Iluma (have a day worth of Taiko, then go to the riverside and eat supper, take a walk etc)

Anyway, anyone planning to go see fireworks (or go out) on National Day? (Like morning go Taiko at Iluma, then slowly near evening walk to Nicoll Highway there watch Fireworks?)

It's been a long time we all met up since Drumzout. (I mean everyone)

I supposed everyone will be meeting up again on the 22nd August (Natsu Matsuri) since almost all of us are going.

Now let's go for something random now (In lab today):

My bacteria culture had bacteria growing on the "not supposed to have any growth" section. (Negative control had growth)

Yet my "Supposed to have bacteria growing" (Positive Control had no growth) doesn't have any growth on it... Is it me or is it the bacteria hates me?
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by cats_and_corgi Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:45 pm

I'll still try to change D:

*coughcough*WE TOOK HEIGHT AND WEIGHT TODAY DDD: xD

I should be at iluma on national day too. Most likely in the morning, or maybe until evening? I won't be playing all the way. My wallet won't allow me to D:

And aiya, maybe, you got them both mixed up? D:
xD
cats_and_corgi
cats_and_corgi
見習い
見習い

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubyrain Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:55 am

Let's do things this way:

@cats: most of them have spent many many posts telling u to be more sociable and to stop being so insecure about ur height and weight, but i think its time all this stopped. If u feel u can't socialise with us, so be it. It isn't fair for us to constantly be the ones who come and approach u either. as for ur H&W, i think the number of times that ppl like hayate and all who have actually SEEN u tell u dat u're not fat should enough to convince u.

@gias/blyx: a gathering is a wonderful idea. i'm just worried that the many different "cliques" present in the forum will make it not-so-enjoyable, not to mention that its really really hard to get so many ppl free at such short notice.

i think its not a matter of trying to do better or anything, more like working together to make the forum more enjoyable for EVERYONE. haha~

Off point: my back aches like hell~!

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:07 am

@Ruby: Probably like a event that all of us would turn up (Natsu Matsuri or similar). We can go have a drink, jalan around and chat probably the whole day. There's one event in 20th September by the Waseda Shubuya Senior High School (West coast there), on a Sunday. Their cultural festival (the standard Japanese school festival with Haunted house, cafe, games stall, tea ceremony etc).

These kind of event, like everyone here would try to go, and we can like make use of it to have our "celebration" after that.

Random:

My new cupboard is coming tomorrow so I'm having a hard time removing my old stuffs inside the old one. (Clothings are easy, but I stuff my hardwares, posters, old books on the most top shelf and now I'm like regretting it)
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubyrain Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:10 am

@Gias: events like natsu matsu, ppl wan to go cuz they are interested. but not everyone can be persuaded for free one day off their schedules just to "do nothing". depends lah. i think can predict the ppl turning up if really such a gathering is planned. lol.

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by cats_and_corgi Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:25 am

Rubyrain wrote:@cats: most of them have spent many many posts telling u to be more sociable and to stop being so insecure about ur height and weight, but i think its time all this stopped. If u feel u can't socialise with us, so be it. It isn't fair for us to constantly be the ones who come and approach u either. as for ur H&W, i think the number of times that ppl like hayate and all who have actually SEEN u tell u dat u're not fat should enough to convince u.
Pfft. Its hard to change attitudes after you've had em for years. The the height and weight thingy was supposedly a random thing we did in school today. Did I elaborate more on it? No. And I've never said that i felt could never socialise with you all? Again, no. So I see from your point of view that people shouldn't have flaws. Most people would have some personality traits, that takes a long time to change. And I don't socialise well, since young. Thats it.
Well on here, I know I'll never be sided. I very well know that I'm not really welcomed into this forum. I still tried my best to post around, communicate, no?
Lets just let this damn fricken thing go and go back to posting nice, short replies.
Haven't I tried to do that too?
[/end, cut, enough]

Neutral I do not intend to fill up this topic with my words.

Last edited by cats_and_corgi on Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total
cats_and_corgi
cats_and_corgi
見習い
見習い

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:38 am

Rubyrain wrote:@Gias: events like natsu matsu, ppl wan to go cuz they are interested. but not everyone can be persuaded for free one day off their schedules just to "do nothing". depends lah. i think can predict the ppl turning up if really such a gathering is planned. lol.

Must try make on a day got event where people will go lor, so after the event continue. No choice bah. If you want a lot people turn up.

Random:

I found out that the first TKDJ member (The admin, and some others) joined on 02/10/2008. So the dojo was created on this date?

Can't be a coincidence right? I hope not... and hopefully not...
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:14 am

cats_and_corgi wrote:
Rubyrain wrote:@cats: most of them have spent many many posts telling u to be more sociable and to stop being so insecure about ur height and weight, but i think its time all this stopped. If u feel u can't socialise with us, so be it. It isn't fair for us to constantly be the ones who come and approach u either. as for ur H&W, i think the number of times that ppl like hayate and all who have actually SEEN u tell u dat u're not fat should enough to convince u.
Pfft. Its hard to change attitudes after you've had em for years. The the height and weight thingy was supposedly a random thing we did in school today. Did I elaborate more on it? No. And I've never said that i felt could never socialise with you all? Again, no. So I see from your point of view that people shouldn't have flaws. Most people would have some personality traits, that takes a long time to change. And I don't socialise well, since young. Thats it.
Well on here, I know I'll never be sided. I very well know that I'm not really welcomed into this forum. I still tried my best to post around, communicate, no?
Lets just let this damn fricken thing go and go back to posting nice, short replies.
Haven't I tried to do that too?
Neutral I do not intend to fill up this topic with my words.

ruby... agreed =.= i'm gonna be a bit honest from here, so... yeah.

cat, if u really do not intend to "fill up topic with your words", then don't. Mentioning words in small font only shows that u WANT to say it, but are too cowardly to express ur thoughts. Also, u said u did not elaborate on the height and weight thing, but mentioning even the topic itself already shows that u want to say smth about it, or get ppl to notice it.

And there are like, 5 pages or smth filled with the "oh i am fat, no u r not" argument =_=" from now on (29/7/09), no one should be trying to convince you anymore. If you wanna think you're fat, etc, etc, (which I know that you know that ur not, but you're probably constantly emphasizing that to show that you are thin), but even if u truly think that way, then be that way. The end.

And about that thing about not knowing wad to say sumtimes anymore... also agreed. Sometimes I read and feel like... =_=" speechless. About ruby's post, I don't think it's a long self-reflection XD i think it's totally true. Taiko isn't our LIVES (maybe jubeat is) but anyway, yeah i think it's more for the fun than all the "standard stuff" (wheeee~ i wanna play velonica again, dam cool)

Anyway, I agree with having an outing on the 1 year anniversary Very Happy and maybe other than on the anniversary, we should also have more general outings to make our forum interesting =p

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by PegaKok Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:28 am

Rubyrain wrote:@gias/blyx: a gathering is a wonderful idea. i'm just worried that the many different "cliques" present in the forum will make it not-so-enjoyable, not to mention that its really really hard to get so many ppl free at such short notice.

QFT. Most likely, I'm gonna fall in this category. D:
PegaKok
PegaKok
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by PegaKok Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:33 am

My random of the day:
Blyx was spotted by me at a traffic junction near RI last Friday (24 July 2009) around 1.15pm.

[I was currently inside a vehicle... hahas]

=P
PegaKok
PegaKok
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by gepi Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:33 am

Zenova wrote:
cat, if u really do not intend to "fill up topic with your words", then don't. Mentioning words in small font only shows that u WANT to say it, but are too cowardly to express ur thoughts. Also, u said u did not elaborate on the height and weight thing, but mentioning even the topic itself already shows that u want to say smth about it, or get ppl to notice it.

And there are like, 5 pages or smth filled with the "oh i am fat, no u r not" argument =_=" from now on (29/7/09), no one should be trying to convince you anymore. If you wanna think you're fat, etc, etc, (which I know that you know that ur not, but you're probably constantly emphasizing that to show that you are thin), but even if u truly think that way, then be that way. The end.

it takes two to clap. enough said.

as for the don't-talk-to-forum-members part, I also emo nemo go one corner to twiddle thumb when I go to the arcade mah and at most wave to the others to acknowledge their presence. it's an inherent trait of an introvert not to talk that much to people whom you're not familiar with.
gepi
gepi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 24 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next