Taiko Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Forum Game] Say something about the prev person

+19
YukariKaito
Zenova
gepi
まきお
Giazenshia
ongchinkai
Rubyrain
jenny_amh
sergeant
PegaKok
MEOWpiku
Reeana
DonDonKatsu
LjSJacK
yuu_yuki
HareHareYukai
Admin
Pyrozz
fuuyue
23 posters

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

[Forum Game] Say something about the prev person - Page 14 Empty Re: [Forum Game] Say something about the prev person

Post by mitsurugi Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:08 am

Hey you know that hitting the side of the drum is hard, why not give me a handicap?
mitsurugi
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

[Forum Game] Say something about the prev person - Page 14 Empty Re: [Forum Game] Say something about the prev person

Post by hayatekazama Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:28 am

mitsurugi sweats alot and I really mean ALOT

dont spoil the game la.. lolx, and using bachi to hit the side is very easy liao.. throws the fun of palm taikoing lor >_>
hayatekazama
hayatekazama
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:47 am

Hayate wants to work full time at the arcade in Iluma...
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by mitsurugi Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:02 am

Gias wants a new psp with a hinagiku cover...i guess?

Probably to play eternal wheels halfway through the job or something
mitsurugi
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:04 am

Mitsurugi is so right. But since there isn't any. I have already pre-order the full set of Miku PSP accessory (Cover casing, PSP pouch and UMD protectors). Set to arrive somewhere from 5th to 10th July.
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by まきお Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:58 pm

Gias is really enhancing his PSP very nicely... maybe I should start doing it too since I repaired the cracks on my screen Shocked
まきお
まきお
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:17 pm

Makio has his own customized and DIY bachis... Maybe I should make one myself.
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by mitsurugi Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:43 pm

Gias has his name on his bachi, and one very long one, long enough to reach the other end of the drum with his arms crossed.

DIY for me is no go, no tools, but customized maybe...
mitsurugi
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:54 am

Mitsurugi messed up with my bachis lol. Those are not bachis... well those are drumsticks. I'm planning to make my own bachi one day.
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:00 am

giaz spent a lot of money in the past 2 weeks, but he's trying to save up for ASA and STGCC

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by mitsurugi Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:20 am

Zen has also spent a lot of money in the past 2 weeks, and is now considering to cut down on the number of trips to the arcades.
mitsurugi
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by hayatekazama Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:25 am

mitsurugi ALSO spent alot of money in the past two weeks.. lol XD
hayatekazama
hayatekazama
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:40 am

hayatekazama wrote:mitsurugi ALSO spent alot of money in the past two weeks.. lol XD

hayate ALSO spent a lot of money in the past two weeks.... on eternal wheel XD

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by sergeant Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:27 pm

EVERYBODY has spent a lot of money in the past 2 weeks *cough*

anyway, Zenova likes instant noodles LOL
sergeant
sergeant
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:33 pm

Sergeant has NOT spent more than us... *envy*
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by mitsurugi Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:45 pm

Gias still has more than me... *sobs* *sobs* *looks at atm card* *sobs*
mitsurugi
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:17 pm

mitsurugi wrote:Gias still has more than me... *sobs* *sobs* *looks at atm card* *sobs*

erm... and mitsurugi has less money than giaz? XD LOL

btw, the only reason "someone" hasn't spent more than us cuz she keep leeching from other ppl cards XD i think i going bo lui liao soon, so now gray and i need to go collect "debt" le XD

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:06 pm

Zen can never be as bo lui than me.

I just found out my current ATM (meant for spending) inside only less than $100 left. It was 4 digits+++++ a year ago...
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by PegaKok Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:32 pm

Giaz is almost broke now. ):
PegaKok
PegaKok
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny_amh Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:47 am

yeah to all that going to be broke.. xD

i got alot of $$.. LOL

jy dear to lvl 200 ~ =)
jenny_amh
jenny_amh
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by PegaKok Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:28 am

Jenny is waiting for her dear's maple character to hit Level 200 on a special day. *ahem ahem* *coughs*
PegaKok
PegaKok
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:48 am

PegaKok got nice siggy. Can teach me how to make? I want to make but dono how to make those type of moving one.
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by PegaKok Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:20 pm

Giazenshia wrote:PegaKok got nice siggy. Can teach me how to make? I want to make but dono how to make those type of moving one.

Giaz wants to know how to make an animated siggy like what I have. Razz

I used frame-by-frame animation via Photoshop & ImageReady. ^^
PegaKok
PegaKok
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:25 pm

PegaKok got talent in making animated siggy.
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by sergeant Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Giazenshia went to play technika yesterday
sergeant
sergeant
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next