Taiko Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Forum Game] Say something about the prev person

+19
YukariKaito
Zenova
gepi
まきお
Giazenshia
ongchinkai
Rubyrain
jenny_amh
sergeant
PegaKok
MEOWpiku
Reeana
DonDonKatsu
LjSJacK
yuu_yuki
HareHareYukai
Admin
Pyrozz
fuuyue
23 posters

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

[Forum Game] Say something about the prev person - Page 12 Empty Re: [Forum Game] Say something about the prev person

Post by mitsurugi Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:55 pm

Hayate got 1st and 2nd rankings in the hop game in iluma, with 556 jewels and 987 hops(Wow)
mitsurugi
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

[Forum Game] Say something about the prev person - Page 12 Empty Re: [Forum Game] Say something about the prev person

Post by hayatekazama Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:08 pm

Mitsurugi got all sweaty after hopping so much in the hop game!
And I got 987 jumps meh?? u serious? I tot it was 947 o.O
hayatekazama
hayatekazama
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:26 pm

Hayate got maido in his Eternal Wheel deck...
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by hayatekazama Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:57 pm

Gias got an ugly sea monster in his eternal wheel deck... >_>
hayatekazama
hayatekazama
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by mitsurugi Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:13 am

Methinks that both hayate and gias are rich... seriously, after buying so much otaku goods and still having money to spam eternal wheels??? Shocked
mitsurugi
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by gepi Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:50 am

then what about people who spend double digits to fc songs on jubeat and taiko.
I still can't recognise a lot of people in this forum, including mitsurugi.
and I think I'm old liao. after yesterday, I had the everyone-can-pass-ac.11 impression. which makes me emo because it took me eons to pass it, and that was after a chiong-10-credits-in-a-row-until-can-pass session with yuu.
gepi
gepi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:55 am

Gepi is anti-social... (Come lah talk more to us next time)

And Mitsurugi doesn't know that I have a part-time job and spends on NOTHING but Anime stuffs. (No, I don't movie, club etc etc).
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by gepi Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:59 am

I know gias because he caught ice cream for me. lawl. and I never went into a club/drank alcohol before.

oot: suddenly feel the urge to spam pokemon.
garchomp, starmie, tyrannitar, togekiss, lucario and dusknoir here I come. (sadly no sandshrew. but I can live with it.)
gepi
gepi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:04 am

gepi wrote:then what about people who spend double digits to fc songs on jubeat and taiko.
I still can't recognise a lot of people in this forum, including mitsurugi.
and I think I'm old liao. after yesterday, I had the everyone-can-pass-ac.11 impression. which makes me emo because it took me eons to pass it, and that was after a chiong-10-credits-in-a-row-until-can-pass session with yuu.

Stupid gepi, if you say you old then me what? I older than you sia. In fact, i'm older than any of you here. Zzzz =_=
Ya, those were the days sia, i still remember we did that in jp last year, i totally can't see the notes sia, and fail like shit for that lucky star song and that ac.11 song. I thought it's ac.10? But then, we're like "收工了!!" after we both pass the last two 9* songs on the list. Haha, i really miss taiko-ing with you sia. xD

Btw you still owe me that 8m. You so enthu that time and you say you swear that you will get the 8m with me lor.
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by hayatekazama Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:13 am

yuu is working at IMH

yo yo.. the both of u are spoiling the game.. lolx

@mitsurugi, ns pay mah.. and for ur info.. I'm officially broke and now rotting at home whole day.. lolx
hayatekazama
hayatekazama
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:18 am

hayatekazama wrote:yuu is working at IMH

yo yo.. the both of u are spoiling the game.. lolx

@mitsurugi, ns pay mah.. and for ur info.. I'm officially broke and now rotting at home whole day.. lolx

Hayate has a cute anime girl photo for his display pic.

Well,
it's "say something about the previous person" game thread ma, so since gepi's post is above mine, so i say gepi still owes me the 8m he promised me lor.
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by PegaKok Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:01 am

Yuu wants to sleep at 11pm+, but end up... ahem ahem.
PegaKok
PegaKok
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny_amh Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:27 am

giv me more maple leaf for earring ok?? xD
jenny_amh
jenny_amh
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by PegaKok Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:30 am

jenny_amh wrote:giv me more maple leaf for earring ok?? xD

Jenny's current forum display pic got me.
[And vice versa]

O.T.: I saw Drumzout in Facebook wor. I can only spot 2 familiar faces over there.
PegaKok
PegaKok
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny_amh Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:40 am

PegaKok wrote:
jenny_amh wrote:giv me more maple leaf for earring ok?? xD

Jenny's current forum display pic got me.
[And vice versa]

O.T.: I saw Drumzout in Facebook wor. I can only spot 2 familiar faces over there.

zzz... i saw it.. should have hide to 1 corner.. LOL
jenny_amh
jenny_amh
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by PegaKok Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:45 am

No lar... that group to move a bit to their left mah. *F3*
PegaKok
PegaKok
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by gepi Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:55 am

now I cmi liao. cannot even fc scroll mika. ask me play kenna pawn by people liao.
pegakok will be enlisting soon. and I hope that comes asap, because that means that I will be sayonara to the organisation.

oot: chiong pokemon plans are cancelled and replaced with japanese crash course. won't be online until friday.
gepi
gepi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:03 am

gepi wrote:now I cmi liao. cannot even fc scroll mika. ask me play kenna pawn by people liao.
pegakok will be enlisting soon. and I hope that comes asap, because that means that I will be sayonara to the organisation.

oot: chiong pokemon plans are cancelled and replaced with japanese crash course. won't be online until friday.

Gepi is faking.
Who says you cmi liaoz?
I saw your name under one of the songs which you broke recently? That's so imba, that taiyo song which you fc one.
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:01 am

Yuu got new picture, and that looks like one of our friends in Poly... Only his hair more spiky... LOL
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:08 pm

yuu_yuki wrote:
gepi wrote:now I cmi liao. cannot even fc scroll mika. ask me play kenna pawn by people liao.

Gepi is faking.
Who says you cmi liaoz?
I saw your name under one of the songs which you broke recently? That's so imba, that taiyo song which you fc one.

lol yeah gepi is faking, you're dam good at taiko (especially with the liangs), and like yuu said, fc イケナイ太陽 and many other songs with single digit kes >.< hmm, maybe you just need to get back your touch?

and don't worry bout the newcomers XD i also feel suanned when i see how fast they progress ><" a few weeks only all playing 9-10* oni already (it's really like, wth?!). I was stuck at muzu-oni stage for 3 months leh >.<

btw jenny if u playing cass i give u, got leaves in the 10k amounts, but dunno what to do with 'em. And i think yuu's new pic looks cool, very natural mah =p

oh yeah, and giaz is a bloody good UFO tatsujin, being able to catch all the soft toys and ice cream and stuff >< i'm dam cmi when it comes to UFO catching T_T

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by mitsurugi Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:13 pm

Zen tried saitama 2000 oni double drum, 1 more bar to pass Shocked
Anyways what happened to the turtle gias caught with the ufo?
mitsurugi
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:32 pm

mitsurugi wrote:Zen tried saitama 2000 oni double drum, 1 more bar to pass Shocked
Anyways what happened to the turtle gias caught with the ufo?

dun remind me =_= still feeling a bit... wtf-ish xD nvm ba, i'll try again another time. Btw, giaz gave his turtle away already =( quite sad, but he say dun wan lol

anyway, mitsurugi lives at hougang =p

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by sergeant Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:23 pm

Zenova passed Evans on his first try LOL
sergeant
sergeant
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:29 pm

sergeant wrote:Zenova passed Evans on his first try LOL

lol actually i feel that it's not that hard, dunno why u guys say it's the hardest song o.0 i see some other songs seem even harder >.< anyway, sergeant is a year older than me =(

(lol, is there even anyone in forum who's younger than me? >_<)

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by gepi Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:12 pm

o rly. fyi, evans is the only song that I still haven't s yet.
and ya. it's not that hard to pass. but it is that frigging hard to ss it. without youtubing.
gepi
gepi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next