Taiko Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Forum Game] Say something about the prev person

+19
YukariKaito
Zenova
gepi
まきお
Giazenshia
ongchinkai
Rubyrain
jenny_amh
sergeant
PegaKok
MEOWpiku
Reeana
DonDonKatsu
LjSJacK
yuu_yuki
HareHareYukai
Admin
Pyrozz
fuuyue
23 posters

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

[Forum Game] Say something about the prev person - Page 9 Empty Re: [Forum Game] Say something about the prev person

Post by Giazenshia Wed May 20, 2009 12:23 am

Lol, nevermind at least you can read half of my mind LOL.

Yue is correct this time. Although it pains me to abandon my old sticks. I'm planning to just get some new stuffs and add it in, and make it look new... Maybe some wood polishing liquid.
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

[Forum Game] Say something about the prev person - Page 9 Empty Re: [Forum Game] Say something about the prev person

Post by sergeant Wed May 20, 2009 12:28 am

Giazenshia can dance to Shiny Smile
sergeant
sergeant
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Post by fuuyue Wed May 20, 2009 12:30 am

maya dosen drink soft drinks!
fuuyue
fuuyue
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubyrain Thu May 21, 2009 1:23 am

yue is broke like me. lol xD

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by fuuyue Fri May 22, 2009 12:44 pm

ruby is right about that!!!
fuuyue
fuuyue
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Fri May 22, 2009 6:40 pm

I'm meeting yue for my DFS Bailey's Irish creme alcohol!!!!
Wooooot~
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by まきお Sat May 23, 2009 12:19 am

yuu is still crazy over kapibaras DanceDance
まきお
まきお
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by fuuyue Mon May 25, 2009 1:25 am

domo kun avatar on the loose!!!!
fuuyue
fuuyue
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Mon May 25, 2009 10:59 am

Yue is always crazy about eroge.
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by hayatekazama Mon May 25, 2009 12:30 pm

Gias is always crazy about Jubeat Nipples hinagiku XD
hayatekazama
hayatekazama
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Mon May 25, 2009 7:54 pm

hayatekazama wrote:Gias is always crazy about Jubeat Nipples hinagiku XD

LOL WTH?! anyway, hayate also wears cospa rin (is that what it's called) shirt, like giaz

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Tue May 26, 2009 12:31 am

Zen doesn't own any Cospa shirts

(Hey today at school I met someone wearing Rin together with me... my whole classmates was like...is he your friend? lol... At least they didn't ask if we're gay...)
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Tue May 26, 2009 1:18 am

Giazenshia wrote:Zen doesn't own any Cospa shirts

(Hey today at school I met someone wearing Rin together with me... my whole classmates was like...is he your friend? lol... At least they didn't ask if we're gay...)

Giaz always says that others ask him that another guy wearing the same cospa shirt like giaz, the two of them is gay.

Jeez, wearing the same clothes must be gay mehz?
That's so narrow-minded. zzzz
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Tue May 26, 2009 1:33 am

Yuu doesn't understand the chances of finding people wearing the same cospa shirt. LOL

If you wear normal shirt, never mind. Same, never mind cause everywhere can see.

But chances of finding someone wearing any cospa shirt is almost like striking 4D (say in public, not at places filled with Otakus... Say, example, Orchard road, Vivo city, Sentosa etc)

If same design, like striking 4-5 numbers in Toto.

Same design for shirt and pants and shoes is like chance of winning CNY Toto draw with all numbers + add numbers with only 1 share (you alone) LOL.

Oi Hayate, this sat lets wear same shirt... to prove we're NOT gay lol
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by sergeant Tue May 26, 2009 10:28 pm

Giazenshia has a huge siggy.
sergeant
sergeant
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Post by hayatekazama Tue May 26, 2009 11:04 pm

Giazenshia wrote:Yuu doesn't understand the chances of finding people wearing the same cospa shirt. LOL

If you wear normal shirt, never mind. Same, never mind cause everywhere can see.

But chances of finding someone wearing any cospa shirt is almost like striking 4D (say in public, not at places filled with Otakus... Say, example, Orchard road, Vivo city, Sentosa etc)

If same design, like striking 4-5 numbers in Toto.

Same design for shirt and pants and shoes is like chance of winning CNY Toto draw with all numbers + add numbers with only 1 share (you alone) LOL.

Oi Hayate, this sat lets wear same shirt... to prove we're NOT gay lol

sergeant has no siggy XD

hey today at amk hub I saw someone wearing hinagiku cospa shirt.. lolx lucky is not shana same as me.. and I also saw another person wearing maria(hayate no gotoku) cospa while walking from amk tka back to amk hub!!

eh..
NO WAY!!! NO WAY AM I WEARING THE SAME COSPA SHIRT AS YOU NONONONONO >_>
hayatekazama
hayatekazama
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Tue May 26, 2009 11:09 pm

Hayate got a Hayate siggy featuring Hayate...Very fitting for Hayate indeed.

I'm not going to wear the same as you duh... anyway most likely it'll be in the laundry. I planned it in such that it is only possible for me to wear Hinagiku on Saturday.

*I am so going to remove the Haramiko siggy and make a new one...A Hinagiku one...*
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by hayatekazama Tue May 26, 2009 11:23 pm

Giazenshia wrote:Hayate got a Hayate siggy featuring Hayate...Very fitting for Hayate indeed.

I'm not going to wear the same as you duh... anyway most likely it'll be in the laundry. I planned it in such that it is only possible for me to wear Hinagiku on Saturday.

*I am so going to remove the Haramiko siggy and make a new one...A Hinagiku one...*

Gias is hoping for hinagiku figma to be out XD

lol.. glad u noe that.. I don wanna be gay >_>
hayatekazama
hayatekazama
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by wreako24 Wed May 27, 2009 12:17 am

HAYATEKAZAMA THE DOUBLE DRUMMER
wreako24
wreako24
素人
素人

Back to top Go down

Post by hayatekazama Wed May 27, 2009 12:20 am

wreako24 wrote:HAYATEKAZAMA THE DOUBLE DRUMMER

WREAKO24 ALSO A DOUBLE DRUMMER

lolx... wtf?
hayatekazama
hayatekazama
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Wed May 27, 2009 12:57 am

Hayate doesn't like single drums compared to double drums.

YES, MY NEW SIGGY IS DONE... by me... and I know it sucks because I still can't master the glowing technique...
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by hayatekazama Wed May 27, 2009 1:03 am

Giazenshia wrote:Hayate doesn't like single drums compared to double drums.

YES, MY NEW SIGGY IS DONE... by me... and I know it sucks because I still can't master the glowing technique...

Gias had made a new siggy for himself!

eh yah.. I dont like single drums compare to double drums.. LOL
hayatekazama
hayatekazama
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by fuuyue Wed May 27, 2009 1:12 am

has the exact same shirt as giaz!!!
muwahahahahaha!!!

and he was trying to shut me up when i teased him about sharing the shirt with giaz =X

sorry~~ >.< i mean no harm
fuuyue
fuuyue
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Wed May 27, 2009 1:20 am

Yue thinks too much (unwanted) stuffs.

Did you just finished watching some yaoi scene before coming? LOL
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny_amh Wed May 27, 2009 3:14 pm

was thinking did yue saw me yesterday at AMK hub arcade.. she saw other ppl but seem to ignore me.. >.<

Giaz siggy is good already.. no need edit somemore.. haha
jenny_amh
jenny_amh
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next