Taiko Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Theme updates

+6
yuu_yuki
Pyrozz
fuuyue
HareHareYukai
LjSJacK
Admin
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Forum Theme updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Forum Theme updates

Post by まきお Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:07 pm

Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:Hi all,

I noticed that a few have been asking about the "online chat" feature. So there you go:
Currently, chat box is being implemented and still on testing phrase.
There are some minor display problems, however, the forum provider techs are looking into it. Hopefully they will be able to fix the problem soon.

As for where is the chat box located, I have set up it up at end of the fourm main page.
Enjoy.

**Note: Users can be banned from using the chat box if their behaviors are deem to be inappropriate (e.g. flaming, starting of quarrels, vulgarities etc etc). Please be mindful of your language.

Meanwhile, enjoy the new feature.

Chatbox removed due to inactivity and under utilized.

Sad that this have to happen... It was kinda my idea that we have a chat function in this forum so that online members can chat directly with one another instead of flooding threads with chats.
まきお
まきお
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Forum Theme updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Forum Theme updates

Post by yuu_yuki Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:28 pm

まきお wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:Hi all,

I noticed that a few have been asking about the "online chat" feature. So there you go:
Currently, chat box is being implemented and still on testing phrase.
There are some minor display problems, however, the forum provider techs are looking into it. Hopefully they will be able to fix the problem soon.

As for where is the chat box located, I have set up it up at end of the fourm main page.
Enjoy.

**Note: Users can be banned from using the chat box if their behaviors are deem to be inappropriate (e.g. flaming, starting of quarrels, vulgarities etc etc). Please be mindful of your language.

Meanwhile, enjoy the new feature.

Chatbox removed due to inactivity and under utilized.

Sad that this have to happen... It was kinda my idea that we have a chat function in this forum so that online members can chat directly with one another instead of flooding threads with chats.

Obviously people don't bother to use it but instead, flood threads with chats.
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3