Taiko Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taiko Dojo "Uninvited" Guest(s)

+13
mitsurugi
まきお
Zenova
wreako24
Phenomz
Resdel
Mint
ongchinkai
HareHareYukai
Pyrozz
fuuyue
LjSJacK
yuu_yuki
17 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Taiko Dojo "Uninvited" Guest(s) - Page 4 Empty Re: Taiko Dojo "Uninvited" Guest(s)

Post by DarkOni++ Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:08 pm

yuu_yuki wrote:
DarkOni++ wrote:Right, I'll explain why these bots come.
Okay, so search engines (google, msn. yahoo) need to check the availability of a web. Of, course when WE use them THEY TRACK EVERYTHING WHAT WE DO, TYPE, VISIT etc. Then there should be "backdoors" within the search engines.. Hackers manipulate them and put stuff like banners la. Any IT pros can explain more?

p.s. We dnt know whther the bots frm the engine itself or the HACKER>>

Bots are just a computer program (like web crawler), which is found in the server. Putting it in simple terms, the bots are something like a software application which browse through websites, fetch update information, then get back to the search engine, which after a while, will get processed and new searches of updated information will be present in the search engine.

That isn't just the use, bots like these signatures.BDS/Bot.14549.1,BDS/Bot.80484.71,BDS/Bot.80484.72,BDS/Bot.80484.73,BDS/Bot.80484.74,BDS/Bot.88529.1,BDS/Bot.9939.1,TR/Dldr.BHOSta.ZW.4 , TR/Hijack.Explor.492 & 493,TR/Spy.Banker.DS.502272.2 , Worm/Gaobot.JQ.6 ARE BOTS as well. The definition for "bot-nets" are:

A Bot-Net is collection of software bots, which run autonomously. A Bot-Net can comprise a collection of cracked machines running programs (usually referred to as worms, Trojans) under a common command and control infrastructure. Boot-Nets server various purposes, including Denial-of-service attacks, etc., partly without the affected PC user's knowledge. The main potential of Bot-Nets is that the networks can achieve dimensions on thousands of computers and its bandwidth sum bursts most conventional Internet accesses.

Keylog:

Keystroke logging is a diagnostic tool used in software development that captures the user's keystrokes. It can be useful to determine sources of error in computer systems and is sometimes used to measure employee productivity on certain clerical tasks. Like this, confidential and personal data, such as passwords or PINs, can be spied and sent to other computers via the Internet.

And backdoors:

A backdoor can gain access to a computer by going around the computer access security mechanisms.

A program that is being executed in the background generally enables the attacker almost unlimited rights. User's personal data can be spied with the backdoor's help, but are mainly used to install further computer viruses or worms on the relevant system.

Anyway, check your antivirus website to find other definitions.

DarkOni++
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Taiko Dojo "Uninvited" Guest(s) - Page 4 Empty Re: Taiko Dojo "Uninvited" Guest(s)

Post by yuu_yuki Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:41 pm

I'll love to see the source code.
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkOni++ Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:47 pm

yuu_yuki wrote:I'll love to see the source code.

Issit Ruby, Phyton, VBS, or Django? If not, what is your definition? I can onli find virus signatures.

DarkOni++
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubyrain Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:51 pm

yea i saw my nick. wad u guys talking abt? LOL.

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkOni++ Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:14 pm

Rubyrain wrote:yea i saw my nick. wad u guys talking abt? LOL.

@Rubyrain, do you ask abt bots or codes. If codes, it's like a "programming language" e.g Ruby. The examples are:
Code:
<h1>It's like this</h1>
I'm not pro but I know the basics.LOL

DarkOni++
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by mitsurugi Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:38 pm

Wreako knows a few, maybe I'll refer him here to have a look Smile
mitsurugi
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by まきお Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:42 pm

Taiko Dojo "Uninvited" Guest(s) - Page 4 Bots

Caught them both!!
まきお
まきお
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkOni++ Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:50 pm

まきお wrote:Taiko Dojo "Uninvited" Guest(s) - Page 4 Bots

Caught them both!!

Ask yuu to submit taikodojo on nifty.com. If you know what I mean.

DarkOni++
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:51 pm

DarkOni++ wrote:

Caught them both!!

Erm, no thanks, i'm trying to reach out to more of non-japanese people. Haha
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by ddkkd90 Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:53 pm

yuu_yuki wrote:
DarkOni++ wrote:

Caught them both!!

Erm, no thanks, i'm trying to reach out to more of non-japanese people. Haha

lol. Source code:
Spoiler:

well, enjoy the fun..xD Just writh the important notes...
@Darkoni:that's not ruby its HTML. Ruby's like this:
Code:
yuu_yuki.to_a.reverse
it'll end up as...
ikuy_uuy

ddkkd90
素人
素人

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:02 am

Why bother posting source code when you can just get the same thing as a picture? Lolz.

A picture is worth a thousand words. And a picture is worth more than the source code.
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by ddkkd90 Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:36 am

yuu_yuki wrote:Why bother posting source code when you can just get the same thing as a picture? Lolz.

A picture is worth a thousand words. And a picture is worth more than the source code.

If you post it as a code, you'll get the pic, lol..
But I can cheat via codes, ftw.
Want me to write all search engines inside?lolz
And I'm lazy to take a screenshot, crop it, and upload it.sorry
For me HTML is better than 32-bit JPEG/PNG file, hahaha...
This is fun!!!
Spoiler: