Taiko Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Question] Maximum score for "Super Star"?

4 posters

Go down

[Question] Maximum score for "Super Star"? Empty [Question] Maximum score for "Super Star"?

Post by ongchinkai Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:33 pm

ok, the reason i'm asking this is because my score at DTE has been broken by FISH, who scored 935k. i'm wondering if it's still possible to break this because this looks like an all-良 score...so yeah, does anyone know the max score possible? or the high scores at JP and AMK?

if i know it's breakable then i shall continue trying...thanks! Very Happy
ongchinkai
ongchinkai
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

[Question] Maximum score for "Super Star"? Empty Re: [Question] Maximum score for "Super Star"?

Post by gepi Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:14 pm

until now, me and blyx refuse to touch chinese songs at jp. so there's no score for superstar.
gepi
gepi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

[Question] Maximum score for "Super Star"? Empty Re: [Question] Maximum score for "Super Star"?

Post by yuu_yuki Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:24 pm

AMK wise, this Superstar song reminds me of a 12yrs old girl who's good in oni, she do play Superstar and fc it before too, i do play with her recently but forgot about the scores.

I'll go check if i remembers. =)
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrozz Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:03 am

If a song had no drum rolls in it, then the maximum score would always be getting all 良. So if there are drum rolls in that song, then you can potentially beat it by hitting the drum as fast as you can on the drum roll sections.
Pyrozz
Pyrozz
Head of Simulation Development
Head of Simulation Development

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:57 pm

Nope, Superstar doesn't have drum roll.
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down