Taiko Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

开心果 HAPPY~

+11
DarkOni++
gepi
-x(Dex)x-
PegaKok
mitsurugi
ongchinkai
まきお
Rubyrain
hayatekazama
Giazenshia
yuu_yuki
15 posters

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

开心果 HAPPY~ - Page 7 Empty Re: 开心果 HAPPY~

Post by yuu_yuki Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:57 pm

ongchinkai wrote:
Giazenshia wrote:Err Touhou Manga + Seitokai no Ichizon Manga vol 1 and 2 and my trusty PSP with Project Diva in it.

Coincidentally I'm also following the anime at the moment. Smile

Anyway when are you guys heading there?

For me, i'll most probably be there when arcadia opens on saturday.
Wanna spend more time with my dearest "castrated hero bachi" xD
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkOni++ Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:27 pm

Happy bcoz I finnaly survived playing Lunatic... Very Happy
I cant beleive it, no matter a million times~~~orz
And my PSP Go just shipped to my house. now wheres it...
And got money to LOL this book with my own money, just see my default pic in my FB, and you'll know..

DarkOni++
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:33 pm

DarkOni++ wrote:Happy bcoz I finnaly survived playing Lunatic... Very Happy
And got money to LOL this book with my own money, just see my default pic in my FB, and you'll know..

PSP Go = Failure.

I'm never going to support PSP Go or buy it. It justs sucks, in terms of interface and design wise. And what's more I'm not going to waste my money to buy games on PSP Go even though I do own the original. (If you know what I mean)

My PSP slim is using TA085-1, and I'm happy. Cause TA085-1 is the only type that can be modded and be used to create a pan battery. Screw Sony for upgrading PSP. (But hey, PSP3000 is using TA088-090 type, but CPU is somehow different in that pan cannot work but HEN has been developed and can be used)

PSP Go? Some shit TA-091 that is not worth mentioning and the battery is only 930mA and is integrated. (No you cannot swap the battery like normal, you have to open it all the way in. It's stuck onto the motherboard like some I/O chips or transistors) If the battery goes pop = you have to send it for servicing unless you're good at mech engineering (soldering) and have the spare part. Can't withstand abuse and long term gaming (charging) as well lol.

That's what I found out when my friend got his PSP Go and we went to dismantle it. In the end after our findings, he chucked his PSP Go into the cupboard and continue using his old PSP3k instead.
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by まきお Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:39 am

TGIF~
Thank god its Friday again... What a week it has been for me.
Finally completed and passed my firearms course, and now starting into basic combat. Wonder how long can I last such rigorous training?
Can't wait to get the whole training over and done with.

Really looking forward to later today, as well as X'mas weekend, and the New Year weekend; a great period to enjoy before starting to go operational next month.
まきお
まきお
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by ongchinkai Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:20 am

Today was my first performance as a taiko drummer. Smile I'll wait for the pictures and video to be out before I put them up, hehe.

Totally random, but I snapped an ojime-bachi during my last item! =.=
ongchinkai
ongchinkai
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:07 am

まきお wrote:TGIF~
Finally completed and passed my firearms course, and now starting into basic combat. Wonder how long can I last such rigorous training?

Really looking forward to later today, as well as X'mas weekend, and the New Year weekend; a great period to enjoy before starting to go operational next month.

Eh? I thought you're working now in ICA??
You mean doing firearms course and basic combat is part of your job scope ICA?? o.O
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:34 am

yuu_yuki wrote:

You mean doing firearms course and basic combat is part of your job scope ICA?? o.O

They must be trained and prepared to handle emergencies or attacks.

Common things happening worldwide at customs are like

Smuggling of firearms, banned goods, drugs etc etc which can turn nasty sometimes when the people get caught (Especially other countries where the gangs/mafias have a large influence or control)
Wanted people/terrorists escaping from or coming into the country (like your Mas Salamat)
Terrorist attacks

I mean this rarely happens here but we have to play safe. Who knows what if some mafia/triad/gang comes into Singapore and armed (hidden) with guns? Better to be prepared and safe than sorry.
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:14 pm

Giazenshia wrote:
yuu_yuki wrote:

Smuggling of firearms, banned goods, drugs etc etc which can turn nasty sometimes when the people get caught (Especially other countries where the gangs/mafias have a large influence or control)
Wanted people/terrorists escaping from or coming into the country (like your Mas Salamat)
Terrorist attacks

I mean this rarely happens here but we have to play safe. Who knows what if some mafia/triad/gang comes into Singapore and armed (hidden) with guns? Better to be prepared and safe than sorry.

No wonder he's so well-paid sia.. o.O
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkOni++ Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:38 pm

Giazenshia wrote:
DarkOni++ wrote:Happy bcoz I finnaly survived playing Lunatic... Very Happy

PSP Go = Failure.

I'm never going to support PSP Go or buy it. It justs sucks, in terms of interface and design wise. And what's more I'm not going to waste my money to buy games on PSP Go even though I do own the original. (If you know what I mean)

My PSP slim is using TA085-1, and I'm happy. Cause TA085-1 is the only type that can be modded and be used to create a pan battery. Screw Sony for upgrading PSP. (But hey, PSP3000 is using TA088-090 type, but CPU is somehow different in that pan cannot work but HEN has been developed and can be used)

PSP Go? Some shit TA-091 that is not worth mentioning and the battery is only 930mA and is integrated. (No you cannot swap the battery like normal, you have to open it all the way in. It's stuck onto the motherboard like some I/O chips or transistors) If the battery goes pop = you have to send it for servicing unless you're good at mech engineering (soldering) and have the spare part. Can't withstand abuse and long term gaming (charging) as well lol.

That's what I found out when my friend got his PSP Go and we went to dismantle it. In the end after our findings, he chucked his PSP Go into the cupboard and continue using his old PSP3k instead.

And, theres no UMD, shit..
EDIT: I noticed that I asked my dad few mnth ago, orz~~~

And I went to PC Fair, and bought a 320GB External HDD for RM 99!!!! Very Happy Very Happy
But thats....good,
and I watched an epic show named "Avatar",
also bought got a CS4 for Students ddkkd90 sold me, ahh thanks!!!

DarkOni++
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:43 am

yuu_yuki wrote:

Just like his old post at Civil Defence. Pay is high because of the risks involved.
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by まきお Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:35 pm

Giazenshia wrote:
yuu_yuki wrote:
Giazenshia wrote:
yuu_yuki wrote:

Terrorist attacks

Just like his old post at Civil Defence. Pay is high because of the risks involved.

Well spoken about the job; we don't just clear passports, but mainly work as the frontliners of border security. But let's not go too deep into the topic 'coz I'm not supposed to post any work-related info online.

In fact, most government and ministry jobs have really good pay, but of course be mentally prepared to make some sacrifices and dealing with public and offenders.
まきお
まきお
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkOni++ Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:42 am

reached 300 posts T_T
most of earlier ppl, got more posts so whtever

DarkOni++
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny_amh Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:47 am

u going to catch up me soon darkoni.. LOL
jenny_amh
jenny_amh
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkOni++ Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:20 pm

Coz you guys got chance to spam more than me ftw

DarkOni++
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:48 pm

Will be getting my new DS probably this Tuesday.

It will be a DS Lite, due to that I want my GBA slot for add-ons. Also, DSi has some compatibility issues with their motherboard in terms of modding and such. DSi LL, I can't find one decent one in Singapore yet. The price quote in SG is like $400, which is way too much.

Now, I wonder what colour. Perhaps I should revive my white. Or get a limited edition DS?

HARVEST MOON HERE I COME... Continue from Year 4, with one more level of relationship to go before I get married. And Love Plus.
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkOni++ Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:01 pm

I got another tatacon 4 xmas, and an a500..

DarkOni++
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:50 am

I just realize that just now Hayate's cosplay was like his display pic here??
GOSH!! Super kawaii~
Kyon did a great job for Haya-chan~ *thumbs up*
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by hayatekazama Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:59 am

yuu_yuki wrote:I just realize that just now Hayate's cosplay was like his display pic here??
GOSH!! Super kawaii~

um.. i got found out.. LOL!!!! XDDD
hayatekazama
hayatekazama
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by まきお Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:18 pm

Such a great outing yesterday~ haha^^
And great job on the maid cosplay xDD

Last week, us Tornado Chaser Challenge team had our victory lunch at Bounce.
Here's the photos as requested.

Code:
WARNING: Rated M16 for extreme content. Do not download the following file unless you are of required age.

http://www.mediafire.com/?yjnz3uxeqxi
まきお
まきお
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by mitsurugi Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:51 pm

まきお wrote:Such a great outing yesterday~ haha^^

Code:
WARNING: Rated M16 for extreme content. Do not download the following file unless you are of required age.

Huh? Rated 16? What did we do?
mitsurugi
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:56 am

mitsurugi wrote:
まきお wrote:Such a great outing yesterday~ haha^^

Code:

Huh? Rated 16? What did we do?

I think the food i ate?? LOLZ!!

hayatekazama wrote:
yuu_yuki wrote:I just realize that just now Hayate's cosplay was like his display pic here??
GOSH!! Super kawaii~

um.. i got found out.. LOL!!!! XDDD

OmgOmg, i totally love our "couple" pics of the kawaii, girly, totally-look-like-girl Haya-chan~ Gosh, can't stop staring at the pics in fb sia..
lol! lol!
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:56 pm

Dex's face was really EPIC! LOL
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:46 pm

Giazenshia wrote:Dex's face was really EPIC! LOL

Hahahahaha, these few days been very epic.
xD
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by まきお Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:19 am

O_O
まきお
まきお
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:57 pm

I got my NDS 2 days ago and I'm now heavy gaming it almost 24/7 (Hey I sleep at 5am everyday) Then wake up 9am and continue. Now DS is under charging.

Completed Rune Factory 2, First Generation. Now at Year 8.
Married in Harvest Moon DS
Completed Love Plus. I got Rinko's ending + 1 dream scene which I'm okay. Finished everything before day 90.

Love Plus, heck I forgot to save twice and off. First time Nene wants me to say "ねねごめんなさい" into the mic which I'm okay.

Second time, Rinko wants me to say "すき、すき、だいいいいすき" and I'm like -.-". And I'm in the train but I did it anyway. I mean who would understand it? *Except for me* lol...

*If you "improper shutdown" in Love Plus, one of the characters would want an apology from you and they would ask you to say whatever they say, into the DS mic. Some of them are really embarrassing to say*

Tomorrow is New Year's Eve... No plans yet except to go out with parents... To eat.

*Tomorrow got promo at Seven at Iluma who going ah?*
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next