Taiko Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

开心果 HAPPY~

+11
DarkOni++
gepi
-x(Dex)x-
PegaKok
mitsurugi
ongchinkai
まきお
Rubyrain
hayatekazama
Giazenshia
yuu_yuki
15 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

开心果 HAPPY~ - Page 11 Empty Re: 开心果 HAPPY~

Post by yuu_yuki Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:50 am

mitsurugi wrote:
Ouch... gotten medication for it yet?
Kapibaras can be surprisingly heavy I guess...

Never get medication, just eat left over pandadol for back pain de..
And kapibara not heavy one.. old people like that de la, i only put back the kapibara and twisted to the side and boooomz. I got back sprain.. =_=
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by mitsurugi Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:59 am

yuu_yuki wrote:
mitsurugi wrote:

And kapibara not heavy one.. old people like that de la, i only put back the kapibara and twisted to the side and boooomz. I got back sprain.. =_=

I'll hope that I won't get a sprain next time when I'm old from buying magazines or cospas..
But even with the back sprain you don't regret bringing home the giant kapibaras right Very Happy
mitsurugi
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by PegaKok Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:16 am

yuu_yuki wrote:New additions to my kapibara family~
I got one super cute squeak squeak kapibara and two huge ones which are so super soft.. But then.. When i'm thinking wanna buy the other grandpa kapibara, cos there's 3 kapibaras and i bought the 2 huge ones..
Then finally decided not to buy liaoz, put back and due to my heavy bag, I Sprained my back. Eaten pain killer and it's not helping at all.. =_=ll

But really have to thanks suki cos' he helped me alot after i sprained my back and pain like nobody's business afterwards..
- He went to 7-11 and help me buy slurpee.
- Help carry my bag and the huge bag of kapibara soft toys everywhere.
- Accompany me go temple (behind iluma) to pray for the guanyin birthday. (Although he never go in and pray, haha)
- Waited for bus with me till i left.

Seriously thanks dude. I'll remember that forever man. =D
And yes, serious pain follows me with every movement now. (T-T)

Take care, get well soon.
PegaKok
PegaKok
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:22 am

@Mitsurugi,
It's not giant size. Giant size is 85cm de. Mine it's only those arcade size "super DX" big kapibara.

@kk,
thanks =p
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:23 am

yuu_yuki wrote:
mitsurugi wrote:

Panadol is okay for back pain since they are pain killer. Panadol extra is also better if you have...

I think best to go see doctor... Or go pharmacy ask for NSAIDs (Non-Steroidal Anti Inflammatory Drugs) (NSAIDs are painkiller and anti-inflammatory [reduce swelling]). Drugs like Naproxen, Ibuprofen and Aspirin, easily obtainable over the counter... Guardian pharmacy sure have...
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:41 am

Giazenshia wrote:
yuu_yuki wrote:
mitsurugi wrote:

Panadol is okay for back pain since they are pain killer. Panadol extra is also better if you have...

I think best to go see doctor... Or go pharmacy ask for NSAIDs (Non-Steroidal Anti Inflammatory Drugs) (NSAIDs are painkiller and anti-inflammatory [reduce swelling]). Drugs like Naproxen, Ibuprofen and Aspirin, easily obtainable over the counter... Guardian pharmacy sure have...

I think i'll go ask my nurses first before dropping by to my own pharmacy. Will be cheaper since we're staff. haha, thanks for the info though.
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by まきお Wed May 12, 2010 12:08 am

After last year's failure, I finally am going to Japan this year! Tickets have been bought and there's no stopping me now. I'm gonna go all out for this; it's gonna be a summer trip (yes, I like hot weather compared to cold weather) since I can't go in spring, but summer is going to be a lot more fun and looking forward to all summer events there (no, Comiket is not one of then).

Gonna go all around Tokyo area for sure, and also perhaps other Kanto region areas like Nagoya, Osaka and Kanagawa. And hopefully Hokkaido too, tho its super far away (17 hour train ride, 2 hour flight from Tokyo). Kyoto is way too far already, and Okinawa is definitely impossible for me. So most likely for now is Tokyo and perhaps Nagoya.

Really looking forward to July onwards now, as many of my favourite events are between July to September. We should all go out often during this 'summer' period, as I call it XD

3-4 July - Cosfest IX "Let's Make Friends"
21 August - Natsu Matsuri**
19 September - Waseda Shibuya Senior High School Festival @ Seiransai**

**dates are prediction only based on last year's timeslots
まきお
まきお
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Thu May 13, 2010 2:50 pm

@Makio,