Taiko Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random-ness Continues

+21
ddkkd90
-x(Dex)x-
Kyon
rianelson009
angelint960123
jenny_amh
hayatekazama
adri
DarkOni++
bennyljh
gepi
Zenova
mitsurugi
HareHareYukai
cats_and_corgi
Giazenshia
PegaKok
ongchinkai
Rubyrain
yuu_yuki
まきお
25 posters

Page 19 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next

Go down

Random-ness Continues - Page 19 Empty Re: Random-ness Continues

Post by Rubyrain Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:43 pm

Anyone going IT show tml?

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:02 am

jenny_amh wrote:
yuu_yuki wrote:Lolz, it wasn't that bad cos' my speaker was on a tiny bit only. Razz

Random:
I came across this user:
http://www.taikodojo.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=263

Hmm, i wonder who is this new user "yuki_xD"
Definitely not me for sure.

becos i was curious to see the video.. so i on the sound as i wan to hear wat the reporter saying.. den in the end keep re-winding the same part and the damn thing come out along with the sound is omfg.. somemore i was using earpiece to listen since my family members all went to slp and i "偷偷" use laptop..

ps. my parents don like me to use laptop till very late like 1-3am in the morning.. zzz

Waa, use earpiece and on it sure scare you sia..
cos' it does startled me even when my speaker is on so soft sia..

@Zabor,
I thought yue going with you?
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by ongchinkai Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:04 am

If anyone is dropping by ION Orchard tmr 2pm I'll be there performing, level 1 under the "sakura blossoms" and then B4 just beside Japan Fair Razz
ongchinkai
ongchinkai
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubyrain Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:20 am

Huh? No arh... I going with gray and my sis. and maybe adri and dex...

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:16 pm

I just came back from IT show.

Gotten a earpiece from Razer for my PSP and DS gaming sessions. (GRR EXPENSIVE AH... 3 digits!!! lol)

Gotten a Audio Technica headphones for my sis who wants a better one.

Gotten a new mousepad to replace my old one.

Gotten a new cooler to cool my laptop down.

Total cost = $200+ (omg my wallet just became MUCH lighter)
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by mitsurugi Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:22 pm

Giazenshia wrote:I just came back from IT show.

Gotten a earpiece from Razer for my PSP and DS gaming sessions. (GRR EXPENSIVE AH... 3 digits!!! lol)

Wow what earpiece can cost nearly half the total amount spent???
Well we'll find out the next time we see him anyways XD
mitsurugi
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by PegaKok Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:28 am

Giazenshia wrote:I just came back from IT show.

omg, your pocket hole just became MUCH bigger???
PegaKok
PegaKok
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:20 pm

Err I practically used up my money I earned at work for the IT fair, although not all, but some of them has to go into my savings (For the future coughAFAandCharafestcough)

Still not severe until pocket got hole.

My earpiece (using just 1 x 3.5mm jack) allows you to make phone calls over the computer, and also through using the PSP and NDS. Quality also quite nice as well. And light. Mic is also damn clear as I have tried.

My friend laughed damn hard when I made my phone call using my PSP in the toilet
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:57 pm

Random: Still really happy about 13th March cos' total 16 dojo-ers came for the mass outing. ^.^
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by まきお Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:29 pm

It looks like you're not the only one who's wallet is becoming lighter.

Got myself a wireless keyboard and mouse that uses Nano technology and used up only one USB port to control both.

Got myself an Altec Lansing speaker set for my PC at home, since my Razer Mako speakers are way too loud and is used mainly for my Wii and other games consoles.

And after IT Show, got myself a new bag since my current bag was like... out of style?

Bought a new jacket at Isetan sale, as well as a new wallet.

Total cost = erm... $500? ^^"
まきお
まきお
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubyrain Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:22 am

Got myself nothing at the IT Show except a lot of sweat and swearing under my breath at the crush of human bodies. xD

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:13 pm

まきお wrote:It looks like you're not the only one who's wallet is becoming lighter.

Got myself a wireless keyboard and mouse that uses Nano technology and used up only one USB port to control both.

Got myself an Altec Lansing speaker set for my PC at home, since my Razer Mako speakers are way too loud and is used mainly for my Wii and other games consoles.

And after IT Show, got myself a new bag since my current bag was like... out of style?

You seriously rich sia.. Maybe should ask you to sponsor our taikodojo outings, hahahaha~
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by mitsurugi Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:13 am

yuu_yuki wrote:Random: Still really happy about 13th March cos' total 16 dojo-ers came for the mass outing. ^.^

^+1
Too bad Suki had camp and Brandon cannot make it or something... Wanted to make more dances with him XD
mitsurugi
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by まきお Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:28 am

yuu_yuki wrote:
まきお wrote:It looks like you're not the only one who's wallet is becoming lighter.

You seriously rich sia.. Maybe should ask you to sponsor our taikodojo outings, hahahaha~

LOL no lo, I where got so rich~ Just happened that I have enough money to spend only, thats all xDD
まきお
まきお
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:23 pm

i
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:30 pm

using my phone to surf tkdj seriously cmi.. damn it.. and makio, considering i'm earning only $6/hr minus cpf, your $500 is a lot to me.. lolz..

and this class is super zzzz
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:21 pm

You all seriously earn a lot sia... At least mine sucks in a sense I have risks tied to my job. Your lives are in my hand in a way or another and stuffs like that.

I feel like my time is eaten up everyday. And the first time I had this urge to study and work and not go out to play. Now playing computer games is like forcing myself to play. Totally no mood and I think the test-tubes and bacterias in the lab are better entertainment than my computer games.

Now money to me is = zzz. Last time go out so often arcade spend a lot... Now got quite a sum of money from work also no time go out spend -.-".
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny_amh Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:18 am

Giazenshia wrote:You all seriously earn a lot sia... At least mine sucks in a sense I have risks tied to my job. Your lives are in my hand in a way or another and stuffs like that.

I feel like my time is eaten up everyday. And the first time I had this urge to study and work and not go out to play. Now playing computer games is like forcing myself to play. Totally no mood and I think the test-tubes and bacterias in the lab are better entertainment than my computer games.

Now money to me is = zzz. Last time go out so often arcade spend a lot... Now got quite a sum of money from work also no time go out spend -.-".

lol.. for u ah.. save up and buy ur favourite anime stuffs and u will be happy already.. haha
jenny_amh
jenny_amh
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:32 pm

Giazenshia wrote:You all seriously earn a lot sia... At least mine sucks in a sense I have risks tied to my job. Your lives are in my hand in a way or another and stuffs like that.

Giaz is growing up. Good good. =D
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by PegaKok Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:00 pm

jenny_amh wrote:

lol.. for u ah.. save up and buy ur favourite anime stuffs and u will be happy already.. haha

The words in bold, also apply to you. Razz

Go arcade after work as long as time permits. Ahem ahem... -.-"
PegaKok
PegaKok
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by PegaKok Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:03 pm

Random of the day:
I need MORE HOURS OF UNINTERRUPTED SLEEP ESPECIALLY THIS LONG WEEKEND (lasting till Tuesday [23 March 2010])!!!
PegaKok
PegaKok
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:18 am

yuu_yuki wrote:

What is that supposed to mean? LOL. It's like back to the secondary school days for me... School finish = work part time, Sat and Sun whole day... $$$ come in cannot go out cause no time to spend.

Now my money is officially going to school fees and for savings. Only a small percentage will go towards my "current Anime monthly allowance"

TOMORROW LET HELL BREAK LOOSE!!! Go out play...
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by mitsurugi Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:25 am

Giazenshia wrote:
yuu_yuki wrote:

What is that supposed to mean? LOL. It's like back to the secondary school days for me... School finish = work part time, Sat and Sun whole day... $$$ come in cannot go out cause no time to spend.

Now my money is officially going to school fees and for savings. Only a small percentage will go towards my "current Anime monthly allowance"

LOL today ah... Go photoshoot the whole day sia, then only see you and haya when we go home and eat...
mitsurugi
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:01 pm

Giazenshia wrote:
yuu_yuki wrote:

As in the "And the first time I had this urge to study and work and not go out to play." Razz
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by PegaKok Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:10 am

Random: Tornado webbie is up - http://www.tornado-ent.com/
PegaKok
PegaKok
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down