Taiko Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DrumZout 2009 Updates, Information

+9
ongchinkai
まきお
MEOWpiku
Skyne Keira
Zenova
Giazenshia
Rubyrain
yuu_yuki
HareHareYukai
13 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

DrumZout 2009 Updates, Information - Page 3 Empty Re: DrumZout 2009 Updates, Information

Post by Rubyrain Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:45 am

wah~ then maybe for auditions we play like 1 or 2 out of the 3 versions, then for finals we combine the 3 ver?

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

DrumZout 2009 Updates, Information - Page 3 Empty Re: DrumZout 2009 Updates, Information

Post by yuu_yuki Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:10 pm

BTW,
Facebook is updated with the rehearsal event!! Do take a look!!
DrumZout 2009 Updates, Information - Page 3 Taiko_10

https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=58721815871

NOTE:
We should stop discussing in this thread.
This thread is NOT for discussion but
for facts & information.
Any discussion from this post onwards will be deleted & moved to:

http://www.taikodojo.net/dojo-events-gatherings-f8/drumzout-2009-discussion-t194-100.htm
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

DrumZout 2009 Updates, Information - Page 3 Empty taiko ranbu...and?

Post by Skyne Keira Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:54 pm

Contents Moved to:
http://www.taikodojo.net/dojo-events-gatherings-f8/drumzout-2009-discussion-t194-100.htm#6329

Skyne Keira
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Post by HareHareYukai Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:34 pm

The following people are to inform me on their confirmation on this event asap once they see this message:

yuu sylvester yimin yiting meow

anymore interested-in-participating people please contact me through one way or another,(pm, sms etc)

we welcome more participation but as we have a lack of time, please show your interest in the event by informing me AS SOON AS POSSIBLE BECAUSE THE DEADLINE FOR THE REGISTRATION IS APPROACHING IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS.

you can also show your confirmation for this, if you do not wish to in PM or sms, by posting in the discussion thread too.

and sylvester,: the above post you posted is to some extent irrelevant to this thread. should be posted in discussion thread as yuu said because this thread is used for dissemination of information. thanks!
HareHareYukai
HareHareYukai
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:49 pm

BLYX:
How's the registration like? Online or hardcopy?
What type of information you need?
Because we need to have a copy for the cc too.

Sylvester:
This thread not for discussion, I've deleted your post and moved it in the drumzout discussion thread. =)
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by HareHareYukai Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:28 pm

yuu_yuki wrote:BLYX:
How's the registration like? Online or hardcopy?
What type of information you need?
Because we need to have a copy for the cc too.

Sylvester:
This thread not for discussion, I've deleted your post and moved it in the drumzout discussion thread. =)

full name of organization
team leader
team name
total payment amount
payment mode

for each member, including leader,
must have:
full name(in nric), NRIC, contact(home), contact (mobile), email. plz pm me all of these information i need it asap. ill use online registration its less-hassle than downloading the form. waste time.
HareHareYukai
HareHareYukai
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:44 pm

I've saw the link.
Here's for everyone's information:
http://drumzout.com/jl/index.php?option=com_chronocontact&chronoformname=regOpen
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:56 pm

=Registration officially CLOSED for TaikoDojo=
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by HareHareYukai Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:02 am

partcipants kindly please bring along $10 this saturday. i need it to make payment to drumzout. thanks.
HareHareYukai
HareHareYukai
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:24 pm

HareHareYukai wrote:partcipants kindly please bring along $10 this saturday. i need it to make payment to drumzout. thanks.

The cc is paying for us.
So you need to produce the receipt and claim the money from them.
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by HareHareYukai Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:15 pm

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh okays
HareHareYukai
HareHareYukai
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubyrain Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:19 am

Practice on 14th March 2009

Still have lotsa rooms for improvement. =)
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:08 am

Practice on this coming Saturday, 18th April, will be as usual, 3pm.
Take note.
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrozz Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:20 am

Oh wow. Last time I was around this was all still in planning stage. You guys are actually doing it! This is awesome! And an excellent song choice, if I might add.

Who are the members playing?
Pyrozz
Pyrozz
Head of Simulation Development

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:48 am

Pyrozz wrote:Oh wow. Last time I was around this was all still in planning stage. You guys are actually doing it! This is awesome! And an excellent song choice, if I might add.

Who are the members playing?

Cos' it's been a long time since you're here. Haha~ And yup, we're going to compete in the competition. Hopefully everything goes on smoothly.
There's total 6 members including yue, blyx and me. The rest of the 3 members i doubt you know them though. They are skyne, meowpiku and yimin.
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrozz Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:57 am

I've seen these members around, actually. Does skyne always cheer at the end of a practice? katHa

Well good luck to you all! I'll keep checking out your practice videos, they are entertaining.
Pyrozz
Pyrozz

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:24 am

Pyrozz wrote:I've seen these members around, actually. Does skyne always cheer at the end of a practice? katHa

Well good luck to you all! I'll keep checking out your practice videos, they are entertaining.

Haha, cos' skyne is really happy that we at least achieve some results xD
And i look forward to beta test your project too ;p
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:28 am

Important Dates to Note

Hi all participants, please note the following important dates.

Submission of Photo and Write Up: 30 April 2009

Submission of Instrument List for Audition : 10 May 2009

Brandon please note. Thanks.
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Sun May 10, 2009 1:27 am

Sorry for such a delay guys. Here's the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQaYzIOJUCs

Thanks YM for the camera for recording!!
And special thanks for gias playing the tambourine. Yue was down with illness that day so she can't make it.

**Okie, i know it's still messy in couple of parts.
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

DrumZout 2009 Updates, Information - Page 3 Empty INSTRUMENTS LIST

Post by yuu_yuki Sun May 10, 2009 12:41 pm

INSTRUMENTS LIST:
2 大鼓 (Yuu & Brandon)
1pc drum from 排鼓 (Skyne)
1set of 5pc 木鱼 (Skyne)
1 锣 (Skyne)
1 马来手鼓 (YM)
2 Tambourines (YM & Meow)
1 Gong (Meow)
1 Maracas (Yue)
*Yue can take one Tambourines from YM when she's playing the Malay drum

There brandon, you can now cut and paste and send the instruments list to them now.
And you should learn the names of the instruments too.
I didn't know you'll ask me for instrument list cos' i thought you'll list down yourself. o.O
Anything I've left out?
Me and Ruby amended the parts of the writeup you wrote but you've asked for extension for the writeup again. So mind posting the writeup + photo here as information? =D
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next