Taiko Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Song Beatmap Wiki and DONSCORE

+3
HareHareYukai
まきお
Pyrozz
7 posters

Go down

Song Beatmap Wiki and DONSCORE Empty Song Beatmap Wiki and DONSCORE

Post by Pyrozz Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:20 am

I've been holding out on you guys...
http://www.wikihouse.com/taiko/index.php?%C6%F1%B0%D7%C5%D9%C9%BD

This a wiki page containing a lot of the Taiko songs on a variety of difficulties, showing everything about them. You can use them to study for playing or to transcribe into a simulator (which is what I am doing). It is in Japanese, so you will need to know the song name in Japanese.

You can also decode the png images containing the beatmaps into data with a simple program called donscore (donsukoa). I am not too familiar with the syntax of the data files because I haven't found readable documentation. But converting is just as simple as dragging the png file too the "reverse.exe" application.

There are also comments about each song in very tiny details, although it is in Japanese.

Have fun shocked
Pyrozz
Pyrozz
Head of Simulation Development

Back to top Go down

Song Beatmap Wiki and DONSCORE Empty Re: Song Beatmap Wiki and DONSCORE

Post by まきお Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:19 am

Oh I already knew about this one, and its the site I used to "secretly" train and memorize my scores and get used to the beat before I play it on the machine itself. And that's how I am able to pass alot of songs nowadays... What a Face
まきお
まきお
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by HareHareYukai Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:21 am

interesting. shall go evaluate kitasaitama-san.
HareHareYukai
HareHareYukai
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Mint Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:05 pm

thank you pyrozz!!! Looking at "Hyakkaryouran" now Razz
Mint
Mint
見習い
見習い

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:46 pm

OMG IT'S SO COOL. amazing website, since my memory stats are high, i'm gonna memorize all the goodies =] hehe

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:37 pm

How come i suddenly felt that we're become so serious about taiko?
It's like a subject we're taking in school? Study and do practical exam on the machine. xD

Pyrozz wrote:
You can also decode the png images containing the beatmaps into data with a simple program called donscore (donsukoa). I am not too familiar with the syntax of the data files because I haven't found readable documentation. But converting is just as simple as dragging the png file too the "reverse.exe" application.

And actually, what's that about the donscore and reverse there? o.O
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by まきお Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:34 pm

Oh well, now everyone knows about my "secret" Wiki website XD
まきお
まきお
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by ongchinkai Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:22 am

It wasn't really secret, since actually Pyroz already gave it away some time ago, just that nobody noticed, I think. Smile
ongchinkai
ongchinkai
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:13 pm

lol i would like to thank pyro again, because this has been really helpful to me, although I just read it yesterday =p (but i didn't read koibumi at all)

oh yes I have some questions. タベルナ2000 (taberuna) is 禁食 right?
and i know koibumi 恋文 is 情書...

and what is 十露盤2000? I was reading the notes and realized I think I played it with blyx ytd but what is it called on SG taiko machine?

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:18 pm

yay i think now i can FC saitama, cuz i finally analysed and memorized the harder part which alternates depending on your "standard"

will try my luck on earliest next thursday >< (mon tues wed all got stay back)

D---K---D-D-K---D-DDK-D-K-D-DDK-K---D---K-K-D-K-D-K-DDKDD-D-K---
D---K---D-D-K-D-K-D-K-D-DDD-K-D-K-KKD-K-K-D-K-D-D-DKKKDKD-K-D-K

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by HareHareYukai Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:35 pm

is that kechadon2000.
HareHareYukai
HareHareYukai
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by ongchinkai Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:19 am

That's Saitama 2000 Very Happy
ongchinkai
ongchinkai
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrozz Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:41 am

yuu_yuki wrote:
Pyrozz wrote:

And actually, what's that about the donscore and reverse there? o.O

Did you see it was a link to the downoad? Let's say you are viewing a song's beatmap on the wiki page, save the beatmap image to your computer. Then drag the png that you just saved to "reverse.exe" this will decode the image into a text document. It only works because png images are composed of data telling the computer how to draw the image. If that doesn't make too much sense, then just think of the reverse.exe program as "magic."
The other exe in the folder will turn data (the text document) back into the beatmap picture.

I hope that helps.
Pyrozz
Pyrozz

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:19 pm

Pyrozz wrote:
Did you see it was a link to the downoad? Let's say you are viewing a song's beatmap on the wiki page, save the beatmap image to your computer. Then drag the png that you just saved to "reverse.exe" this will decode the image into a text document. It only works because png images are composed of data telling the computer how to draw the image. If that doesn't make too much sense, then just think of the reverse.exe program as "magic."
The other exe in the folder will turn data (the text document) back into the beatmap picture.

I hope that helps.

I did that before, cos' i saved the png and drag into the reverse.exe (which is the command prompt). It gives me the location of the file. I hit enter but the whole thing just closed and nothing happened. xD
Same goes to the sample in the zip file, i've drag into the donscore.exe (command prompt again), hit enter, nothing happened.

So was wondering what's with those exe. xD
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by HareHareYukai Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:10 pm

are you sure thats saitama2000. i thought saitama2000 was always totally in hiragana. similar to kitasaitama, also totally in hiragana. no kanji used for it what.
HareHareYukai
HareHareYukai
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:22 pm

HareHareYukai wrote:are you sure thats saitama2000. i thought saitama2000 was always totally in hiragana. similar to kitasaitama, also totally in hiragana. no kanji used for it what.

no no as in the one i was talking about in my SECOND post IS saitama.

But my question still haven't been answered. What is that song which I asked about? As in what is it called in SG Taiko Machines?

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by ongchinkai Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:00 am

Zenova wrote:and what is 十露盤2000?

That's 珠算2000 Smile
ongchinkai
ongchinkai
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrozz Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:26 am

yuu_yuki wrote:
Pyrozz wrote:

I hope that helps.

I did that before, cos' i saved the png and drag into the reverse.exe (which is the command prompt). It gives me the location of the file. I hit enter but the whole thing just closed and nothing happened. xD
Same goes to the sample in the zip file, i've drag into the donscore.exe (command prompt again), hit enter, nothing happened.

So was wondering what's with those exe. xD

It works, you just have to have all the files extracted. If you still have the reverse.exe and donscore.exe in the zip file, then when it converts it will put the output file in a temp location that you will never be able to find. To put all of the files in their own little folder (not the zip file) and then drag the png to the reverse.exe you will notice a text document will be created in the same folder with the data that it rendered.
Pyrozz
Pyrozz

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:42 pm

Pyrozz wrote:
It works, you just have to have all the files extracted. If you still have the reverse.exe and donscore.exe in the zip file, then when it converts it will put the output file in a temp location that you will never be able to find. To put all of the files in their own little folder (not the zip file) and then drag the png to the reverse.exe you will notice a text document will be created in the same folder with the data that it rendered.

I know why it doesn't work last time i tried. xD
Cos' i double click the reverse.exe and donscore.exe and it opens up a command prompt.
Only then, i dragged the png and sample into the command prompt, hit enter and nothing happens. (Except that the command prompt closes itself and no new files generated)

But now, i just drag the png and sample over the reverse.exe and donscore.exe icon and drop it in (like the recycle bin where you drag the thing and put inside the recycle bin icon) and it works. xD
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:04 pm

ongchinkai wrote:
Zenova wrote:and what is 十露盤2000?

That's 珠算2000 Smile

oh ok thxs chinkai =]

i think i can pass 十露盤2000, FotBumblebee, てんぢく2000 and よくでる2000 if I work hard.

And Ekiben if I work VERY hard. Dun wan talk bout kita ><

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:48 pm

oh yeah what's てんぢく2000, it reads TENJIKU...and it's in TnT 11... hmm, is it carnivorous?

eh no... carnivorous is already stated there... so what IS it?

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down