Taiko Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPGs for consoles

+5
gepi
adri
-x(Dex)x-
Rubyrain
DarkOni++
9 posters

Go down

RPGs for consoles Empty RPGs for consoles

Post by DarkOni++ Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:01 pm

I dunno why but nowdays I love to play SSR again on DS... An explanation: I know that CK wrote abt tactical RPG and I made RPG, the difference that tactical need tactics to play and RPG just walk-fight-win-see boss-get money-finish game thing... Yeah, Rockman EXE + Shooting Star?
But still most of the best are FF, pokemon.... that chrono what? it also not bad.. luna legend... quite fun..... Pokemon Platinum havent even start tho buy mnths ago.LOL
For you guys, which FF you like the most? I like VI,VII,IX,X,XI,XII... 4 me the best is 6 idk why I luv it like helll~~~ Dnt mind filling all RPG you know, I play alot but frgt names T_T

DarkOni++
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

RPGs for consoles Empty Re: RPGs for consoles

Post by Rubyrain Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:59 am

I'm currently playing Rhapsody on DS. Quite new, and VERY lame, but no need to use brains. Perfect for ppl like me. xD

Kingdom Hearts 385/2 (or smth like that) is out. I've yet to try it but e reviews like not bad.

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkOni++ Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:41 pm

Rubyrain wrote:I'm currently playing Rhapsody on DS. Quite new, and VERY lame, but no need to use brains. Perfect for ppl like me. xD

Kingdom Hearts 385/2 (or smth like that) is out. I've yet to try it but e reviews like not bad.

Rhapsody...... wtd..... KH is quite fun to play bcoz god disney characters... Goofy n donald got wpn lol. I dunno can find 385/2, kh3 also hope can find la.... But wait, iM@S released edy? Taiko 13 in beta stage? Shocked Shocked

DarkOni++
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by -x(Dex)x- Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:39 pm

Just wait for Golden Sun DS.

It will blow your mind. The GBA games were the BEST EVER.

It'll be out some time next year
-x(Dex)x-
-x(Dex)x-
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Post by adri Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:48 pm

the best rpg ever is pokemon Very Happy
adri
adri
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Post by gepi Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:11 am

adri wrote:the best rpg ever is pokemon Very Happy

gepi likes this.
gepi
gepi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by hayatekazama Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:14 am

gepi wrote:
adri wrote:the best rpg ever is pokemon Very Happy

gepi likes this.

this is not facebook, hello.. -.-"
hayatekazama
hayatekazama
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubyrain Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:17 am

LOL. I suck at RPGs. never even got ard to completing pokemon, except sapphire on GBA emulator. And i cheated all the way . xD

DarkOni, where do u dl ur games from? i use mininova, u? Dun laugh at rhapsody. I completed Princess Debut. That's like 100x lamer than rhapsody. LOL.

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:45 am

I got my DS just to play Harvest Moon. Now they've adapted it into a more RPG like game called Rune Factory. (You can plant crops, go do things, go dungeon kill mob (like Legend of Zelda).

If you like this kind of game, you might want to try. Although I have to warn that they really bore you unless you're a die hardcore fan like me (I played Harvest Moon DS to year 7 and is still not bored, GBA version to year 20 or so)

Sad to say, my DS is not modded and can only use original game cards. And they consist of only Harvest Moons and Rune Factories with the GBA version chucked down onto the GBA slot for unlocking extra characters. lol
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkOni++ Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:20 pm

@ruby: me too, I use gameshark and do cheat (infinite money, w.t.w, can fight w/all legend w master balls...). See depends la I dw at mininova, 3roms and romulation.net. If cant find anything need to buy cartridge la.
@gias:wth? 20 years? I 5 years also bored rdy, too rich rdy...( that coz I chted..) Harvest moon quite fun actually, with good strategy can even afford to buy hothouse, expand house, etc within 1 year, and no cheat.

But mysterious dungeon cant say anything rdy.... Red rescue a bit lame, the pokemon abit sometimes stun... But explorers of time is quite fun... more missions, but cant cheat.

DarkOni++
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubyrain Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:48 pm

the one i just started with the girl shipwrecked on the island one... hard to navigate leh.... wan to hoe the land must slowly aim zhun zhun and chop. very tiring sia..

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by adri Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:55 am

is it the lost in blue game ? i heard its very hard
adri
adri
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubyrain Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:45 pm

huh? its harvest moon. island of happiness or sth like that.

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by mitsurugi Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:42 pm

adri wrote:is it the lost in blue game ? i heard its very hard

Lost in blue not very hard...just easy to die in some weird events(your partner throws a tantrum runs away and you wait until midnight before he/she comes back....and somehow while you're wondering around the island he dies from lack of food(?))
Fun nonetheless Very Happy
mitsurugi
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkOni++ Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:55 pm

I dnt play dat yet. Sounds interesting Very Happy
Are there harvest moon 4 PS3?

DarkOni++
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkOni++ Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:08 am

Uhh I played pokemon emerald again LOL now with cheats. 1st gym also got ho-oh, kyogre, deoxys.... also blaziken, charizad, meganium lvs 100

DarkOni++
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by ddkkd90 Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:29 pm

DarkOni++ wrote:Uhh I played pokemon emerald again LOL now with cheats. 1st gym also got ho-oh, kyogre, deoxys.... also blaziken, charizad, meganium lvs 100

wth.... cheater..... gamesharked them I suppose?

ddkkd90
素人
素人

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkOni++ Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:04 am

ddkkd90 wrote:
DarkOni++ wrote:Uhh I played pokemon emerald again LOL now with cheats. 1st gym also got ho-oh, kyogre, deoxys.... also blaziken, charizad, meganium lvs 100

wth.... cheater..... gamesharked them I suppose?

LOL Yeah, and Touhou is a RPG, rite?
And my fxxxing signature.... IS A RPG

DarkOni++
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:53 am

Touhou is NOT RPG.

Touhou is a danmaku game. Or simply the "projectile hell" if you want to refer it to. The most of it.

If Touhou was a RPG, I would had went nuts over it, along as some of my friends. Touhou still has a long way to become an RPG game.

I'm messing up Koromo with Reisen. This is bad.

Anyway, FFXIII is seriously nice. For me to get wow'ed over by that game. Square Enix sure did a nice job.
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkOni++ Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:59 am

Giazenshia wrote:Touhou is NOT RPG.

Touhou is a danmaku game. Or simply the "projectile hell" if you want to refer it to. The most of it.

If Touhou was a RPG, I would had went nuts over it, along as some of my friends. Touhou still has a long way to become an RPG game.

I'm messing up Koromo with Reisen. This is bad.

Anyway, FFXIII is seriously nice. For me to get wow'ed over by that game. Square Enix sure did a nice job.

"I want" FF13. xD
Reisen's the one w/bunny ear, mild puplish hair, violet clothes...
Koromo.... =.= hardly touch her
And it wasnt called "projectile hell", it's called "Shooting Heavenwith Master Spark"LOL
*Touhou=UNL(Hisoutensoku) ISNT A projectile heaven made by a dude named ZUN

DarkOni++
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down