Taiko Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unlocking? Taiko 12 ASIAN VERSION: 太鼓之達人 亞洲版 全新再進級!

+6
Rubyrain
mitsurugi
jenny_amh
DarkOni++
tails2486
yuu_yuki
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Unlocking? Taiko 12 ASIAN VERSION: 太鼓之達人 亞洲版 全新再進級! Empty Unlocking? Taiko 12 ASIAN VERSION: 太鼓之達人 亞洲版 全新再進級!

Post by yuu_yuki Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:12 pm

tails2486 wrote:Erm yuu can you do codes for taiko 12?

Hi there tails,
The codes not out yet though as of this date posted. (I've double checked with kosmo, he said the codes not out yet too)
Right now, there are 143 songs, but i'm sure there will be more than that.
https://i.servimg.com/u/f88/13/08/69/34/pic09019.jpg
Unlocking? Taiko 12 ASIAN VERSION: 太鼓之達人 亞洲版 全新再進級! Pic09019

For our Arcadia, their machine is:
太鼓之達人 亞洲版 全新再進級!

http://taiko-asia.com/12_tri_index.html

Whereas there's another version whereby their title is:
太鼓之达人 亚洲版12

http://taiko-asia.com/12_sim_index.html

Apart from the words, the rest of the design plus the songs look similar to me.
Should be the same version except to target different audiences, i guess?
As for the codes, i can't confirm if they are the same when they're out, but i'll try my best to unlock it if they're out. =D
Most probably will be unlocked by kosmo or the others first before i get to do it?? hahahaha

EDIT:
Song List for this version:
http://www.taikodojo.net/resources-links-references-and-information-f9/song-list-taiko-12-oao-yu-ouoe-t302.htm

Last edited by yuu_yuki on Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Unlocking? Taiko 12 ASIAN VERSION: 太鼓之達人 亞洲版 全新再進級! Empty Re: Unlocking? Taiko 12 ASIAN VERSION: 太鼓之達人 亞洲版 全新再進級!

Post by tails2486 Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:57 pm

Well ty anyways. Btw im that guy who went iluma last sat with mitsu

tails2486
へたっび
へたっび

Back to top Go down

Unlocking? Taiko 12 ASIAN VERSION: 太鼓之達人 亞洲版 全新再進級! Empty Re: Unlocking? Taiko 12 ASIAN VERSION: 太鼓之達人 亞洲版 全新再進級!

Post by yuu_yuki Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:24 pm

There's 2 guys who were with mitsu if i'm not mistaken?
o.0
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by tails2486 Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:40 pm

idk.... cant remember.

tails2486
へたっび
へたっび

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkOni++ Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:01 pm

Uh.. Dos it apply only for asian? I want to unlock in jap ver. in my place

DarkOni++
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:29 pm

DarkOni++ wrote:Uh.. Dos it apply only for asian? I want to unlock in jap ver. in my place

I'm not very sure though. But the codes are not out yet as far as i know.
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny_amh Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:50 pm

but if if wan to play code-ed, still the same hit both side a few time until the middle part of the screen suddenly glittering means the game is coded already.. =)
jenny_amh
jenny_amh
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by mitsurugi Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:17 pm

yuu_yuki wrote:There's 2 guys who were with mitsu if i'm not mistaken?
o.0

He's the one who was hanging around the drums with nothing to do... he brought only 2 token for the match he had with me...and ended up doing nothing...
He was the one who stood on the side of the drum and rolled my drum...
mitsurugi
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubyrain Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:39 am

jenny_amh wrote:but if if wan to play code-ed, still the same hit both side a few time until the middle part of the screen suddenly glittering means the game is coded already.. =)

yea~ and got sound somemore. listen for it. LOL.

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:35 pm

jenny_amh wrote:but if if wan to play code-ed, still the same hit both side a few time until the middle part of the screen suddenly glittering means the game is coded already.. =)

Did he mean the code to unlock permanently or those normal codes that only affect per game?? o.O

Rubyrain wrote:

I finally heard it like don't know how long later.
Embarassed
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubyrain Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:04 am

Spoiler:

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:14 am

Rubyrain wrote:
Spoiler:

Ziiiiinnnnnnccccchhhhh~ Wooooooooooooooo.... "Yes!! i heard it!!" wahahahahahaha
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny_amh Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:22 pm

yuu_yuki wrote:
Rubyrain wrote:

Embarassed

erm.. it actually means like season of asia in TnT 11.. u hit both side become coded song lor.. same as this..
@ruby.. i never hear the sound wor.. next time i go there must hear liao..
jenny_amh
jenny_amh
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by PegaKok Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:38 pm

jenny_amh wrote:
yuu_yuki wrote:
Rubyrain wrote:

Embarassed

erm.. it actually means like season of asia in TnT 11.. u hit both side become coded song lor.. same as this..

Still ok mah? =X

1 more trip before... ahem ahem
PegaKok
PegaKok
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny_amh Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:57 pm

PegaKok wrote:
jenny_amh wrote:
yuu_yuki wrote:
Rubyrain wrote:

Embarassed

Still ok mah? =X

1 more trip before... ahem ahem

2molo my collegue say i working opening to 3pm.. not sure true a not.. 2molo wan go? b4 i really no time to go.. sms me bah.. i go slp le.. lol
jenny_amh
jenny_amh
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by PegaKok Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:03 am

Tomorrow... may not be a problem. Usually u say till 3pm, I will "extend" till 4pm. =X

Afterall, still have to wait and see. I'm not 100% sure about mine either.
Chances of being available after 3/4pm tmr is 70% though.
PegaKok
PegaKok
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by hayatekazama Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:24 am

PegaKok wrote:Tomorrow... may not be a problem. Usually u say till 3pm, I will "extend" till 4pm. =X

Afterall, still have to wait and see. I'm not 100% sure about mine either.
Chances of being available after 3/4pm tmr is 70% though.

lol, be sure to come up to lvl 7 say hi to me.. XD
hayatekazama
hayatekazama
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by まきお Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:29 am

DarkOni++ wrote:Uh.. Dos it apply only for asian? I want to unlock in jap ver. in my place

Just aking, where in your place can we find the Taiko 12?
まきお
まきお
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkOni++ Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:05 pm

まきお wrote:

At Alamanda, Putrajaya. Also at AU2 at Lembah keramat 2gether with ver.11

DarkOni++
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:39 am

DarkOni++ wrote:
まきお wrote:

What's the rate over there? How many songs per play for singles and doubles?

@Ruby zabor,
maybe one day the few of us can go m'sia and taiko sia.. hahahaha~
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubyrain Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:39 am

Lol. I dun mind. Shun bian go there de KTV. My fren say there very cheap. Haha~

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:07 am

You love KTV so much? It's like don't know how many times you ask me wanna go sing boh sia.. o.O
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubyrain Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:18 am

Haha i love singing alot. its one of the things i enjoy most besides reading and listening to songs. i'm on ANYTIME u wanna jio me to KTV de. but so far always is me who go ard looking ppl to go sing. HAHA.

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:54 pm

I sing but i don't really love singing like you do.. Haha
But if anyone jio me go to play in orchestra or learn new instruments, i sure on sia. keke~
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkOni++ Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:12 pm

yuu_yuki wrote:
DarkOni++ wrote:
まきお wrote:

What's the rate over there? How many songs per play for singles and doubles?

@Ruby zabor,
maybe one day the few of us can go m'sia and taiko sia.. hahahaha~

The AU2 costs RM1 for single and RM2 for dubl play. Alamanda around RM2 single and RM3 dubl. btw taiko machines are like big hit here. Kids humtum taikos and only play doraemon and maybe other kid song. So frustrating need to wait 10 ppl infrn play kantan only.

@Ruby,
Yes KTVs in msia are quite cheap thgh. The rates differ but its affordable.Malaysia cheap country what?

DarkOni++
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next