Taiko Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Playing with strangers

+12
Giazenshia
Mint
jenny_amh
Rubyrain
ongchinkai
HareHareYukai
gepi
まきお
yuu_yuki
Ice_
Zenova
PegaKok
16 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Playing with strangers Empty Playing with strangers

Post by PegaKok Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:05 pm

Since I was at AMK checking out some stuff, I headed to AMK ZoneX as well. It's Wednesday early afternoon, I saw 2 guys playing Taiko. Probably they are beginners. (:

After they had cleared their credits, I went to tap and start the game. Before I managed to select the Level of Difficulty, he go tap card and start the game also. So, it becomes Double Drum, 4 songs total (provided all pass 1st 3 songs).

Have you guys experienced such scenrio before? What will you do?

This is my experience on that day. Dragon Spirit (Hard 8*), total ownage. Almost full bar VS Total empty bar. After that, let him choose songs for 2nd and 4th round. 3rd round, I pick a song from Normal mode... dun wan to "bully" people. Haha.

Edit:
BTW, is this thread falls under this section or Gossip section?

p.s.: Thnx lex n yuu for thread title suggestion

Last edited by PegaKok on Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
PegaKok
PegaKok
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Playing with strangers Empty Re: Playing with strangers

Post by Zenova Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:54 pm

=.=" lol this should either fall under "Harangue Monologue" if u were pissed, or if u made this thread for the sake of asking the morality question, it shouldn't be named "PegaKok's Taiko at AMK on 11/3" XD should be like "playing with strangers" or smth =X

anyway, yeah it happened b4, but I think that time I didn't realize someone tap le cuz haven't gone back to title screen so I didn't see whether got credits. Anyway I went ahead to tap so ended up playing with the guy. I let him choose 1st and 3rd, then 2nd and 4th I choose lor

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by PegaKok Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:26 pm

No ah, I never say I'm pissed.

Just wondering if you guys got face such an incident before or not. =D
PegaKok
PegaKok
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice_ Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:47 pm

when u play, he come and tap and join in?...so its his 'fault' ma, if its me i just dun care and choose wad i wan to play, maybe last song let him choose nia...unless he is those 'wan to make fren' kind?...if is those 'try to be funny' kind i dun care them...

i didnt met this kind of incident b4...cause rarely anyone will do anything like this...

Last edited by Ice_ on Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ice_
Ice_
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice_ Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:51 pm

Zenova wrote:=.=" lol this should either fall under "Harangue Monologue" if u were pissed, or if u made this thread for the sake of asking the morality question, it shouldn't be named "PegaKok's Taiko at AMK on 11/3" XD should be like "playing with strangers" or smth =X

anyway, yeah it happened b4, but I think that time I didn't realize someone tap le cuz haven't gone back to title screen so I didn't see whether got credits. Anyway I went ahead to tap so ended up playing with the guy. I let him choose 1st and 3rd, then 2nd and 4th I choose lor

lol...sry but its different...for him is the ppl has clear all credits, and when he tap and play...got a guy come tap also...so the method of dealing is different....

if its the case 'duno that person still have credit inside and go and tap, that person is nt at fault...but if its another situation then totally different...

i met the 'duno he already tap and i go and tap' situation....i let him choose 3 and i choose 1....cause i choose seasons of asia he get empty bar...so i let him choose all the rest....zzz...
Ice_
Ice_
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by PegaKok Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:24 pm

Ice_ wrote:when u play, he come and tap and join in?...so its his 'fault' ma, if its me i just dun care and choose wad i wan to play, maybe last song let him choose nia...unless he is those 'wan to make fren' kind?...if is those 'try to be funny' kind i dun care them...

i didnt met this kind of incident b4...cause rarely anyone will do anything like this...

Probably he does not know that by hitting the drum, it will change 1-player mode to 2-player mode since I have yet to start 1st song play.

I won't blame such people for this case. I'm a so-called beginner also, haha. Therefore, after 1st song... the rest all Normal mode.

On my 2nd credit, he did not tap. So, fine with me. xD

Imagine got those guai lan people... GG-ed.
PegaKok
PegaKok
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice_ Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:29 pm

lol...last time i am so stupid, i thought at ANY point of time, one can just join in, didnt know that after choosing first song then cannot ler...

but he must be weird or something, if he just wanna tap and wait u play finish then he play, he should have hit the drum........btw my classic method of tapping card is when the person chosen the last song (3rd or 4th), or if i expect the person will fail the song i will tap...
Ice_
Ice_
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by PegaKok Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:05 am

Dunno. Maybe he realli 1st time play Taiko?
PegaKok
PegaKok
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:59 am

Happened to me once too, the guy just tap and join in to play with me so i'll let him choose all the songs he wants to play.

And do rename your thread to another title like what lexus suggested, "Playing with strangers" or something equivalent cos' this is a community discussion area and not something like self-intro area. haha~
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice_ Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:10 am

oo...actually depends on how the person behave....some just tap and show those 'wad u choose i should be able to manage and own you' face....if just trying to be friendly then its different case...
Ice_
Ice_
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by PegaKok Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:59 am

yuu_yuki wrote:Happened to me once too, the guy just tap and join in to play with me so i'll let him choose all the songs he wants to play.

And do rename your thread to another title like what lexus suggested, "Playing with strangers" or something equivalent cos' this is a community discussion area and not something like self-intro area. haha~

Noted.
PegaKok
PegaKok
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by PegaKok Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:02 am

Ice_ wrote:oo...actually depends on how the person behave....some just tap and show those 'wad u choose i should be able to manage and own you' face....if just trying to be friendly then its different case...

Or worse even... let him choose song, you win him. He shows you a kind of face and start cursing at you. (*#^%*$#(^*

Well, it happened before in 1 of my friends playing MaxTune. My friend won the race, then his competitor buaysong and starting scolding him. Show attitude.
PegaKok
PegaKok
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice_ Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:10 am

PegaKok wrote:
Ice_ wrote:oo...actually depends on how the person behave....some just tap and show those 'wad u choose i should be able to manage and own you' face....if just trying to be friendly then its different case...

Or worse even... let him choose song, you win him. He shows you a kind of face and start cursing at you. (*#^%*$#(^*

Well, it happened before in 1 of my friends playing MaxTune. My friend won the race, then his competitor buaysong and starting scolding him. Show attitude.

hmm...that is like...so sore?...

hmm...let him choose all like a bit...
Ice_
Ice_
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by PegaKok Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:15 am

Ice_ wrote:
PegaKok wrote:

hmm...that is like...so sore?...

hmm...let him choose all like a bit...

Must see luck. You suay, you tio sore-losers. So my friend played MaxTune that day... suay.

In the 1st place, just like Taiko, it is just a game for enjoyment. Lose jiu lose lor. Win jiu win lor. Record jiu record lor.
PegaKok
PegaKok
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by まきお Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:31 am

Playing with strangers is a good way to start making new friends ^^
まきお
まきお
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by gepi Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:40 am

yuu_yuki wrote:Happened to me once too, the guy just tap and join in to play with me so i'll let him choose all the songs he wants to play.

I'll do that also. I rarely choose songs(other than the must-play-kurenai) but if got any small kids around, I'll let them play if it's below muzukashii.
gepi
gepi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:47 am

lol playing with strangers can not only make friends, but also can discover hidden talents XD then can invite them to dojo =p

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:58 pm

PegaKok wrote:

Noted.

Thanks for changing the thread title. =D
"Round Table Gossip" section is for "Anything under the sun and moon.... but unrelated to taiko" but this is related to taiko so it shall be in this community discussion. =)

I will really really love to meet some strangers who just come in tap and join and show me those "wad u choose i should be able to manage and own you" face.

But so far don't have..
For me, the oni mode just pop out and one guy suddenly come tap and join in, so i was like stunned, suddenly hear a credit + a join in sound. He's a very friendly guy though.
He was the guy who shake hands with me after the 3rd song finishes and leave for movie with his friends behind. I'm like Shocked Shocked
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by HareHareYukai Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:46 pm

Zenova wrote:lol playing with strangers can not only make friends, but also can discover hidden talents XD then can invite them to dojo =p

yaya precisely. thats how i met yuu, gepi, makio, many many more.

ohya lexus you tried to make friends with a small boy by playing kitasaitama with him? got invite him to forum ma.
HareHareYukai
HareHareYukai
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by PegaKok Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:30 pm

yuu_yuki wrote:

I will really really love to meet some strangers who just come in tap and join and show me those "wad u choose i should be able to manage and own you" face.

But so far don't have..
For me, the oni mode just pop out and one guy suddenly come tap and join in, so i was like stunned, suddenly hear a credit + a join in sound. He's a very friendly guy though.
He was the guy who shake hands with me after the 3rd song finishes and leave for movie with his friends behind. I'm like Shocked Shocked

At least, not like those sore-losers. Lose a game, then start (*)#&&%#*&
PegaKok
PegaKok
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:34 pm

HareHareYukai wrote:ohya lexus you tried to make friends with a small boy by playing kitasaitama with him? got invite him to forum ma.
argh forgot... sorry ar =( well, I better get the name cards out... cuz i'm bad at communication, that's how i ended up annoying ppl many times (sry blyx)

hmm... i shouldn't have played kita, overdid it >_< but anyway, he was pretty good, he played oni with me, and i can't rmb but i think he chose 6-7 stars or more... well, see you when ur back from that camp thingy then =)

PegaKok wrote:At least, not like those sore-losers. Lose a game, then start (*)#&&%#*&

Lol lucky I nvr meet ppl liddat =p

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice_ Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:39 pm

yuu_yuki wrote:
PegaKok wrote:

Noted.

Thanks for changing the thread title. =D
"Round Table Gossip" section is for "Anything under the sun and moon.... but unrelated to taiko" but this is related to taiko so it shall be in this community discussion. =)

But so far don't have..

lol me too....as long as...nt higher than my standard a lot...if nt i really tio owned...
Ice_
Ice_
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice_ Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:42 pm

Zenova wrote:
HareHareYukai wrote:ohya lexus you tried to make friends with a small boy by playing kitasaitama with him? got invite him to forum ma.
argh forgot... sorry ar =( well, I better get the name cards out... cuz i'm bad at communication, that's how i ended up annoying ppl many times (sry blyx)

hmm... i shouldn't have played kita, overdid it >_< but anyway, he was pretty good, he played oni with me and i can't rmb but i think he chose 6-7 stars or more, ... well, see you when ur back from that camp thingy then =)

PegaKok wrote:At least, not like those sore-losers. Lose a game, then start (*)#&&%#*&

Lol lucky I nvr meet ppl liddat =p

i saw that guy a few times already ....he can manage some 6 stars blue songs and non-coded seasons of asia....he was quite good...
Ice_
Ice_
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by gepi Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:45 pm

if I see anyone play oni, I'll ask if I can join in. then just let him choose all the songs loh. but got once I saw a kid go oni, then I ask if I can join in, he said yes. but then actually he wanted to go 2x speed normal mode. then just give a random kid to play loh.
so far, I have never met any sore losers before.(jubeat is another story. not really sore losers, but still) if they really want to win, let them loh. even if it gives them a false sense of happiness. in fact, I rarely get serious while playing with strangers(and occasionally people I know) so as not to stress myself up too much.
gepi
gepi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice_ Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:50 pm

gepi wrote:if I see anyone play oni, I'll ask if I can join in. then just let him choose all the songs loh. but got once I saw a kid go oni, then I ask if I can join in, he said yes. but then actually he wanted to go 2x speed normal mode. then just give a random kid to play loh.
so far, I have never met any sore losers before.(jubeat is another story. not really sore losers, but still) if they really want to win, let them loh. even if it gives them a false sense of happiness. in fact, I rarely get serious while playing with strangers(and occasionally people I know) so as not to stress myself up too much.

lol i remember that time played wif u at AMK...
Ice_
Ice_
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum