Taiko Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question regarding Taiko 11 arcade

+9
HareHareYukai
Mint
まきお
jenny_amh
ongchinkai
gepi
Pyrozz
Rubyrain
yuu_yuki
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Question regarding Taiko 11 arcade - Page 2 Empty Re: Question regarding Taiko 11 arcade

Post by jenny_amh Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:37 pm

i LOL to the video.. zzz
jenny_amh
jenny_amh
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Question regarding Taiko 11 arcade - Page 2 Empty Re: Question regarding Taiko 11 arcade

Post by DarkOni++ Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:06 pm

And one day I saw a 6~9-year old boy somewhere that can play FC for dat mario song and taberuna2000. And I was~ LOLZ he's dat great! But after finish he just left.. Sheesh, I want to ask his name. He's too scary for a little boy~

DarkOni++
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:04 pm

DarkOni++ wrote:And one day I saw a 6~9-year old boy somewhere that can play FC for dat mario song and taberuna2000. And I was~ LOLZ he's dat great! But after finish he just left.. Sheesh, I want to ask his name. He's too scary for a little boy~

WTH 6-9 yr old can FC for taberuna? O.O omg *faints* where did u see this kid XD

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkOni++ Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:13 pm

Oh, yeah muzu level.. I remembered he's at Bangsar (you can check at mid valley via google maps). I think he's a Japanese, since he looks like it. I donno he's so pro ma~

DarkOni++
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:29 pm

DarkOni++ wrote:Oh, yeah muzu level.. I remembered he's at Bangsar (you can check at mid valley via google maps). I think he's a Japanese, since he looks like it. I donno he's so pro ma~

oh, muzu XD gave me a shock. But still, that's really impressive for his age >_< lol yeah the japanese are dam gd at taiko

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by mitsurugi Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:01 am

Well it's their culture after all, not to mention their surroundings are filled with pros who play oni most of the time...
What puzzles me is how the china people play so well...?
mitsurugi
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:38 pm

mitsurugi wrote:Well it's their culture after all, not to mention their surroundings are filled with pros who play oni most of the time...

lol chinese orchestra mah =p chinese drum quite similar to taiko hehe

Oh ya talking bout china ppl, got one china girl who plays at iluma de, sometimes when we out will see her playing, can play like, maybe round 8 stars? and even that also the combo dam high >< almost FC some. Shud be able play 9 or smth alr, but she nvr try i think XD

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkOni++ Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:05 am

Zenova wrote:
mitsurugi wrote:Well it's their culture after all, not to mention their surroundings are filled with pros who play oni most of the time...

Oh ya talking bout china ppl, got one china girl who plays at iluma de, sometimes when we out will see her playing, can play like, maybe round 8 stars? and even that also the combo dam high >< almost FC some. Shud be able play 9 or smth alr, but she nvr try i think XD

Oh yeah, dat kid IS a Japanese. I saw his parents and his brother 4 hrs bef. psting this (so precise). Yeah, they do speak Japanese. His brother... omg his like psychotic like dat kid! He got only 5-6 miss on kita, FC on ac.11 and Ego Ego Atakushi. All oni.. Darn, he beat my high score, sheesh~

DarkOni++
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by mitsurugi Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:23 am

Zenova wrote:

I think I know who you're talking about... the girl who plays lvl 8 oni songs fcs them and get dai tatsujin in a flash... I don't know, she seems to always play non coded seasons, soul caliber and shiny smile and no problem fcing them, with less and less ke everytime
mitsurugi
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by gepi Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:28 am

mitsurugi wrote:

I think I know who you're talking about... the girl who plays lvl 8 oni songs fcs them and get dai tatsujin in a flash... I don't know, she seems to always play non coded seasons, soul caliber and shiny smile and no problem fcing them, with less and less ke everytime

I never fc soul caliber and shiny smile in my life before. emos.

HELLO ILUMA IT'S JULY WHERE'S TAIKO 12 WAKEY WAKEY.
gepi
gepi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:08 am

gepi wrote:
mitsurugi wrote:

I never fc soul caliber and shiny smile in my life before. emos.

HELLO ILUMA IT'S JULY WHERE'S TAIKO 12 WAKEY WAKEY.

ya lor, where's taiko 12 ah XD lol 1 over month late liao -_-"

i think the day when it comes out everyone gonna swarm there immediately LOL XD i'm gonna play X-DAY as my first song and coded rotter as my last. Maybe also DON'T CUT or yarawaka train Very Happy

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkOni++ Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:52 pm

mitsurugi wrote:
Zenova wrote:

No, he always play namco songs and sometimes symphony. Mostly taberuna and tenjiku cos.. I dnno.. Lol, that girl is better that the kid, he dnt get fc for 8~9 star oni(he just started oni. I mean, he just played 百花繚乱 like ABC.) But quite good lol. Start with 8 star song.

DarkOni++
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:48 pm

DarkOni++ wrote:
mitsurugi wrote:
Zenova wrote:

No, he always play namco songs and sometimes symphony. Mostly taberuna and tenjiku cos.. I dnno.. Lol, that girl is better that the kid, he dnt get fc for 8~9 star oni(he just started oni. I mean, he just played 百花繚乱 like ABC.) But quite good lol. Start with 8 star song.

no, darkoni, now we're talking bout another person alr, not that jap kid =_= it's a china girl who hangs out at iluma which is in SINGAPORE XD

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkOni++ Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:07 pm

Oh, sorry.. But she is not bad.lol
Hope when h1n1 stop bef october, then we go to JB (my grandpa place) first then go to Sing. I hope can go this year coz like EVERY year my family go Singapore.lol [nearest country and can budget more]

DarkOni++
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by adri Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:49 pm

cool drop us a msg if you come by then can go play together lol
adri
adri
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2