Taiko Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You know You Are Addicted to Taiko when...

+14
mariochua
DarkOni++
Mint
Giazenshia
Kiarachu
gepi
Sachi
ongchinkai
Resdel
HareHareYukai
LjSJacK
Pyrozz
yuu_yuki
fuuyue
18 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

You know You Are Addicted to Taiko when... - Page 3 Empty Re: You know You Are Addicted to Taiko when...

Post by fuuyue Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:31 pm

ongchinkai wrote:I can foresee yuu and yue dressing up as Don and Kat! Very Happy

hmmm i dont mind... but... i really rather be the neko. and carry a spoon for companion =D

ohoh!! i wanna be the masked bear!!! woohoo!!!
or the balloon yoyos!!

muwahahaha!
fuuyue
fuuyue
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

You know You Are Addicted to Taiko when... - Page 3 Empty Re: You know You Are Addicted to Taiko when...

Post by fuuyue Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:34 pm

you are addicted to taiko when...

you wanna PASS all songs in your DS
you think about playing taiko daily
you wish your other half is as crazy over taiko as you so that you can 2p tgt
you cant help hugging the taiko machine when you see it
you feel the pain when you see kids brutally whacking the machine
fuuyue
fuuyue
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by ongchinkai Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:50 pm

Then I'm addicted!

And I'll make sure I train my girlfriend until she can play Oni! Very Happy:D:D
ongchinkai
ongchinkai
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by fuuyue Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:42 pm

lol gambatte kudasai chinkai-san!
fuuyue
fuuyue
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Resdel Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:18 am

That is what happens when you play in the boon lay arcade where the basketball arcade machines are beside it and all the kids are playing basketball rowdily during school holidays now. I got hit by a basketball once when I stand below the hoop when I was young. Ouch, that really hurts!

Resdel
見習い
見習い

Back to top Go down

Post by ongchinkai Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:42 pm

Whoa, you alright? Hmm, I really should visit that arcade to see how it's like...
ongchinkai
ongchinkai
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:52 am

Resdel wrote:That is what happens when you play in the boon lay arcade where the basketball arcade machines are beside it and all the kids are playing basketball rowdily during school holidays now. I got hit by a basketball once when I stand below the hoop when I was young. Ouch, that really hurts!

Since you're an ang mo kio-er, amk hub level 4 has the same machine too..
And now, it's like totally tune UP the volume until your ears hurt.. Shocked
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by fuuyue Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:10 am

yuu_yuki wrote:
Resdel wrote:That is what happens when you play in the boon lay arcade where the basketball arcade machines are beside it and all the kids are playing basketball rowdily during school holidays now. I got hit by a basketball once when I stand below the hoop when I was young. Ouch, that really hurts!

Since you're an ang mo kio-er, amk hub level 4 has the same machine too..
And now, it's like totally tune UP the volume until your ears hurt.. Shocked

hurt is an understatement =X
i wanna grow extra long arms so that i can be as far from the speakers as possible.
especially when we scroll to the song from "fist of the north star"

Resdel... how old are you?
fuuyue
fuuyue
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Resdel Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:25 pm

I am 30 years old this December. So, I have a hard time playing the super hard songs... hands not so SEASONed at this age. I think I could be the oldest guy here.. Very Happy

Resdel
見習い
見習い

Back to top Go down

Post by Resdel Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:27 pm

Forget to ask... when were you gals be around in AMK hub arcade? Everyday, I suppose?

Resdel
見習い
見習い

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:43 pm

How can it be everyday?? LOLZ~
Me and yue once in a while meet up, but definitely not everyday.
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by fuuyue Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:13 pm

Resdel wrote:Forget to ask... when were you gals be around in AMK hub arcade? Everyday, I suppose?

not everyday
we try to go on sats for the arcade closes at 130
=D
but this sat... well, yuu's not free =(
fuuyue
fuuyue
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Resdel Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:07 pm

Saturday is not a good time for me. Family members at home. Not convient to go arcade. Also, my workplace is in Boon Lay, that is why it is easy for me to go there.

Can try to find a weekday in AMK?

Resdel
見習い
見習い

Back to top Go down

Post by Resdel Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:13 pm

you cant help hugging the taiko machine when you see it.

This statement sounds very familar... I think BLYX does hug the machine after he clears the oni songs sometimes. Lose a bit of balance, perhaps?
Laughing

Resdel
見習い
見習い

Back to top Go down

Post by Resdel Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:25 pm

you wanna PASS all songs in your DS

I am not very sure about this statement, but I think psp should be easier. Secondly, I think is nds emulator. These buttons are smaller and easier to press. I dunno about nds controller if it has slimmer direction keys or not.

For PS2, you are carrying a bulky controller and the direction keys sucks, compared to psp. If they can make the direction keys like psp, or if I can play all 9 to 11 versions of taiko PS2 games into my psp, maybe the game is easier to play. Very Happy Smile Surprised Laughing Razz Wink tongue sunny lol!

Don't try to ask me to FC oni songs yet. If I can pass, "tau chio" already!

Resdel
見習い
見習い

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:42 pm

@Resdel,
psp much easier to hold compared to DS, haha
cos' DS is quite small for me and it does takes time to get use to it.
But passing and able to clear all songs in a handheld doesn't mean can pass it in arcade cos' generally, the skills required are very different. lolz

@Yue,
ya, i won't be free to go out this sat cos' this friday and next week have exams.
So maybe next saturday bahz.. =P
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Resdel Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:49 am

Tomorrow (07/11/08) examination? Poor thing. But anyway all the best for your exams. Do remember, if for some reason you just can't remember some of the answers during exam time, do not hit your head with your hand. Your head is not a taiko drum. Rolling Eyes , joking lah, don't be mad huh.

Resdel
見習い
見習い

Back to top Go down

Post by Resdel Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:19 am

yuu_yuki wrote:
But passing and able to clear all songs in a handheld doesn't mean can pass it in arcade cos' generally, the skills required are very different. lolz

I do agree with this statement, but at least if you try a few times of the psp songs and that same song is in the arcade, playing the song in the oni version will be much easier. At least you roughly know where the difficult part of the song is. You don't to play a song which you know and end up, affraid (like this), right?
One reason I say that is because if you have a record for any individual song, i don't think you would want to spoil your record by playing abacus 2000, right?

Resdel
見習い
見習い

Back to top Go down

Post by fuuyue Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:56 pm

Resdel wrote:Saturday is not a good time for me. Family members at home. Not convient to go arcade. Also, my workplace is in Boon Lay, that is why it is easy for me to go there.

Can try to find a weekday in AMK?

weekday?
sure! i'm relatively free.
but weekdays.. amk arcade closes at 1030 (ithink)
fridays wld be 1100 or 1130

and...
even if i play the song on my DS a million times.. i wun really rem the notes.
hahahahaha.

but i get used to the song rythm though
fuuyue
fuuyue
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiarachu Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:29 am

fuuyue wrote:you know you are addicted to taiko when :

[list=1]
[*]you have played almost all songs in the taiko games
[*]you know that the 2 drums are called don-chan and kat-chan
[*]you want to get the mp3 for the songs coz u love them so much
[*]you are in this forum and reading this
[*]you know what it means when people say "i cant hit ddk kkd dkk kdd dkd kdk"
[*] You starting to learn Japanese because of Taiko(it's partially true...)
[*]You post your scores online
[*]You spend most of the time doing taiko-related stuffs
[*]You search for taiko information
[*]You can't stop thinking about taiko no tatsujin
[*]you tap out rythms on the table while listening to taiko songs
[*]you are reading all these and nodding ur head in agreement
[*]you read the dianogsis by yuu and u cant help but agree
[*]you wish every arcade had taiko machines
[*]you wish they had more than one machine
[*]you wish the arcade near you has all versions of taiko no tatsujin
[*]you wish don-chan and kat chan were real
[*]you want more versions to be out soon and at an arcade near you
[*] you wish bachio sensei were real
[*]you wish the rest of the taiko casts are real
[*]you wish that they r real but still retain that cute 2d-ness (coz 3d taiko not so cute le
[*]you pick up tube like thingys ( aka rolling pins, kitchen towel rolls,
thicker branches... etc) and u use them for make believe bachis
[*]you start drumming taiko style while holding anything relatively long
and solid in ur hands ( aka screwdriver, pens, spatulas, spoon, fork,
lolipop)
[*]you start thinking of what u can add to this list
[*]you wish you could paint the taiko chars on ur room wall
[*]you love to meet taiko friends and keeping in contact with them
[*]you wanna cosplay as taiko characters
[*]you wanna PASS all songs in your DS
[*]you think about playing taiko daily

I really wish that someday any arcade near my house had a Taiko no Tatsujin machine...I'll made me very happy!
Kiarachu
Kiarachu
素人
素人

Back to top Go down

Post by Resdel Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:40 am

I got a better idea... You don't need all versions of the taiko drums in the arcade. For me, I will do with 3 smiliar taiko drums with all the songs as one series in the arcade. For some funny reasons, I believe some funny people (maybe me), may want to play all the songs, PS2 9 series, PSP 2 series (I think many songs or maybe all songs are from PS2 series), NDS 2 series, Wii, I don't know how many series blended into one taiko drum series in the arcade. Very Happy Smile Surprised Cool Laughing Razz

And if this thing does happen in the arcade, please nominate your high scores on only one machine. No score domination on all machines please.

Resdel
見習い
見習い

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:11 am

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaack~~~~
xD

It's Taiko Time!! LOLOLOLZ
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Resdel Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:45 pm

With Yuu around, the board is more lively(er). Very Happy

Resdel
見習い
見習い

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:14 pm

Waahahahaha~
The board is like dead last two weeks or so.. xD
And where's Yue??
LOLZ~
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Resdel Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:14 am

Yue Has been trying to make the board a bit lively. She sure makes a good assistant for you. By reading the posts she put there when you were not around, you can tell.

Funny, when you were not around the forum this week, I am very disturbed by under-aged very likely, primary school monkeys when I played at the JP arcade.

Resdel
見習い
見習い

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next