Taiko Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[2] Meccha! Taiko no Tatsujin DS: 7-tsu no shima no daibouken!

+9
Resdel
DarkOni++
Kiarachu
DieForIt
LjSJacK
yuu_yuki
rainyrhy
Knife
fuuyue
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[2] Meccha! Taiko no Tatsujin DS: 7-tsu no shima no daibouken! - Page 2 Empty Re: [2] Meccha! Taiko no Tatsujin DS: 7-tsu no shima no daibouken!

Post by yuu_yuki Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:13 am

Kiarachu wrote:Yeah it's true!Actually I'm stuck at the fourth island because I need the shiroidorusu but I need to pass the "Linda Linda"(bamboo level) challenge for have it...and I'm actually practice at this song...but for me it's difficult to pass...it's too fast!But I'll do it! DanceDance

You can do it Kiara!! Practice makes perfect~
=D
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

[2] Meccha! Taiko no Tatsujin DS: 7-tsu no shima no daibouken! - Page 2 Empty Re: [2] Meccha! Taiko no Tatsujin DS: 7-tsu no shima no daibouken!

Post by Kiarachu Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:33 am

yuu_yuki wrote:
Kiarachu wrote:Yeah it's true!Actually I'm stuck at the fourth island because I need the shiroidorusu but I need to pass the "Linda Linda"(bamboo level) challenge for have it...and I'm actually practice at this song...but for me it's difficult to pass...it's too fast!But I'll do it! DanceDance

You can do it Kiara!! Practice makes perfect~
=D

YEAH!I will do it!
Kiarachu
Kiarachu
素人
素人

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:30 pm

I'm sure you'll reach muzukahii level in no time~
^-^/
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiarachu Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:02 pm

yuu_yuki wrote:I'm sure you'll reach muzukahii level in no time~
^-^/

Yeah...practice make perfect ^.^
Kiarachu
Kiarachu
素人
素人

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:53 pm

So how it's going for your Meccha! Taiko now, Kiara?
=D
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiarachu Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:42 am

yuu_yuki wrote:So how it's going for your Meccha! Taiko now, Kiara?
=D

Today I've finally passed the song "エージェント夜を往く" on futsu level...I'm very happy right now!I know it isn't much...but for me it's one of the most stressfully song I ever played...every time I've played this song I've missed some of the note(not much...one or two)and only today I've make the full combo! DanceDance
Kiarachu
Kiarachu
素人
素人

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:00 am

Kiarachu wrote:
=D

Today I've finally passed the song "エージェント夜を往く" on futsu level...I'm very happy right now!I know it isn't much...but for me it's one of the most stressfully song I ever played...every time I've played this song I've missed some of the note(not much...one or two)and only today I've make the full combo! DanceDance

That's a great achievement kiara!!
In short time, you'll be having more FC (full combo)!!
A FC leads to more FC~
You can do it!!
Very Happy
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiarachu Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:33 am

yuu_yuki wrote:
Kiarachu wrote:
=D

That's a great achievement kiara!!
In short time, you'll be having more FC (full combo)!!
A FC leads to more FC~
You can do it!!
Very Happy

Yeah...now I've three more song on kantan level to make FC(precisely "Ridge Racer" "ドラゴンスビリツトメドレー" and "Classic medley(rock version)") and I've passed some of the song on futsu level like "ABC no uta", "おしりかじり虫", "ゲゲゲの鬼太郎" and "愛唄" as well.I've tried "ABC no uta" on muzukashii level too but I've achieved only a silver crown...but I'm proud of myself!
Kiarachu
Kiarachu
素人
素人

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:02 am

That's the spirit, kiara!! DanceDance
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkOni++ Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:58 pm

The 2nd Taiko game in DS. I need to pass 30 songs in muzukashii to unlock oni, right?

DarkOni++
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:30 am

DarkOni++ wrote:The 2nd Taiko game in DS. I need to pass 30 songs in muzukashii to unlock oni, right?

I think so, but can anyone confirm this?
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Resdel Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm

You need 35 songs in mazukashii mode to unlock oni mode. You will get a mail with a pink head once you reached the quota. 30 songs unlock the 4x speed.

Resdel
見習い
見習い

Back to top Go down

Post by Resdel Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:21 pm

I think there is a typo on the forth post. The train suit for the fifth island is supposed to be column 7, row 2 for both 4th tab and 5th tab. 4th tab for column 6, row 2: scuba goggles. 5th tab column 6, row 2: gold hand.

And to access to the boss of 5th island, you need this drum : column 4, row 1. The bell drum for this boss doesn't work.

Resdel
見習い
見習い

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkOni++ Tue May 12, 2009 7:57 pm

Hey, why does that ABC song is 1 star in Futsuu, kantan and muzu.. But 8 stars in oni?

DarkOni++
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubyrain Wed May 13, 2009 3:35 am

Eh~ that u probably gotta ask the creators of the game. LOL. And isst 8 star??? *runs off to check my ds*

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkOni++ Sat May 16, 2009 5:41 pm

Resdel wrote:You need 35 songs in mazukashii mode to unlock oni mode. You will get a mail with a pink head once you reached the quota. 30 songs unlock the 4x speed.

Oh, I thought it's the other way,lol

DarkOni++
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkOni++ Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:56 pm

Hey, how to unlock that song "Koi wa Mizuiro"? Thats the last song I need to unlock.. Anyone?
p.s. anyone cn explain the ed. pattrn in GoGo Kitchen (Oni mode)? I lose a lot bcoz of that last chains..

DarkOni++
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by gepi Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:20 am

I think you need 99999 hits total? if I'm not wrong.

the dd dk dd dk, then the dddkdddkdddk part?
gepi
gepi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkOni++ Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:34 pm

gepi wrote:I think you need 99999 hits total? if I'm not wrong.

the dd dk dd dk, then the dddkdddkdddk part?

I thgt 99999 hits unlock ac.10? Anyway thnks for the combo~

DarkOni++
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by syuuko Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:39 pm

thank you!
i finally know how to play the story mode... ><
cos i dun understand what they wrote...

syuuko
へたっび
へたっび

Back to top Go down

Post by ddkkd90 Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:26 pm

I finally finished story mode, cos I hate to fight the final boss. shit

ddkkd90
素人
素人

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiarachu Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:39 pm

ddkkd90 wrote:I finally finished story mode, cos I hate to fight the final boss. shit

I finished too the story mode and I hate too the final boss...but now I have unlocked all the song(still I don't like the song of the boss...it's so arrhythmical!)
Kiarachu
Kiarachu
素人
素人

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:35 pm

Kiarachu wrote:
ddkkd90 wrote:I finally finished story mode, cos I hate to fight the final boss. shit

I finished too the story mode and I hate too the final boss...but now I have unlocked all the song(still I don't like the song of the boss...it's so arrhythmical!)

The final purple boss song is 10* oni, quite hard cos' it covers the notes here and there.
Plus bombs notes which makes it more challenging.
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiarachu Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:14 pm

yuu_yuki wrote:
Kiarachu wrote:

The final purple boss song is 10* oni, quite hard cos' it covers the notes here and there.
Plus bombs notes which makes it more challenging.

Yeah I know...but I'm happy that I finally managed to fight it! DanceDance
Kiarachu
Kiarachu
素人
素人

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2